My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

My Food Bag 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Priscilla
My Food Bag 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Priscilla
Enjoying cooking and meals every week but the quality of vegetables needs to be improved. I have received damaged or not freshed vegetables received recently.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Kia ora Mutsuko,

Thanks for your review.

We love to provide our Foodies with top quality produce, so it's disappointing to have let you down. If you haven't already, please feel free to get in touch with our Customer Love Team and they can follow this up for you.

-The My Food Bag Team
Love the variety and quality ingredients
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Kia ora Adele,

Thanks for the support, we love to provide our foodies with only the best!

-The My Food Bag Team
This is second time we have used food bag loving it this time round easy to prepare meals and we are also losing weight
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Kia ora Julie,

Thanks for your review.

We are stoked to hear you are enjoying your deliveries. Keep up the great work!

The My Food Bag Team
I'm finding the variety of meals better than other food boxes I have tried, and the minimal packaging of the ingredients is also great as everything easily fits into fridge and pantry.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Kia ora Deirdre,

Thanks for your review! Its awesome to hear that you are enjoying your food bag deliveries and meals so far! :)

-The My Food Bag Team
some meals are a little too bland or take much much longer than what it should
(My Veggie (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Lily!

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are sorry to hear that you find some of these meals bland. Don't forget to login to your account and rate your recipes - this feedback goes directly to our Development Kitchen team and helps them to plan future menus. We hope you enjoyed the other recipes this week and thank you again for the feedback 😊

-Ally Avocado πŸ₯‘
So good to have tasty and nutritious meals ready in a jiffy without any hassle - love it!
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much Sarah for your great feedback - it is awesome to hear you are loving these meals 😊

Enjoy!
Brilliant
(My Gourmet (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Claudia!

Awesome to hear you are loving your meals so far - enjoy!

-Ally Avocado πŸ₯‘
Ordering my food bag is the best thing I ever did ! Meals are amazing and easy to make. πŸ’–πŸ’–
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Debbie! Thank you so much for your feedback - we are stoked to hear you are loving these meals 😊

Happy Cooking!
-Ally Avocado πŸ₯‘
We are absolutely loving my food bag, we have tried others out there and they just don’t compare to my food bag! The produce is always fresh and the recipes are delicious and easy! We have a small baby so we need dinner time to be as stress free and easy as possible and this makes that happen for us! My husband and I both normally hate cooking and are not very adventurous in the kitchen but this has made us enjoy cooking and eating at home much more!
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Kia ora Jess! Thanks so much for these lovely words. Means so much that we have made a positive difference to your young family 😊
- Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Have gotten fantastic boxes delivered to my door!!!!! Keep up the great work!!
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Kia ora Eurika, thanks for your support! We love delivering the goodness to our Foodies 😊
- Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Quick and easy meals for weeknights. The recipes are easy to follow and the best part is you don't have to think about what's for dinner!
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Kia ora Kate! Delicious, easy and quick meals is the way to go! 😊
- Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Yummy and interesting for the children
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thanks so much for your support Naomi!
- Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Really love the options available with My Choice. My husband is quite fussy so I can choose the meal options that he is most likely to eat. Recipes are very easy to follow and food is always fresh.
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Kia ora Kelly! Great to hear My Choice has helped please some fussy eaters in your household 😊
- Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
We started out with the lower calorie option (really good) and then decided to treat ourselves to the gourmet range. My partner and I are really impressed with the delicious things we get to unpack every second week (and not spending an hour in the supermarket). I feel that this really has been an education, it has shown me how to use spices and enhance a meal with unexpected elements (fetta pea crush anyone?). I also have to take time to read the recipe properly before racing ahead, so if you have older kids who want to learn, the literacy aspect is perfect.
(My Gourmet (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for this amazing feedback Candice! We love to inspire our Foodies with new, exciting flavours and skills. Can't wait to show you the exciting meals we have planned for 2021 😊
- Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Amazing! We absolutely love the food, always so tasty and it’s so convenient after a long day at work!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thanks so much for your support Alex! 😊
- Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
My husband and I are ecstatic with our healthy option food bag and I don't dread cooking any more! The meals are delicious and the flavours are 1st class, which is even more special now that we can't travel overseas. The portions are fine and we don't seem to want to nibble during the evening. The only problem is the need for cheeky wee wines to compliment the restaurant quality food 🍷😜
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Kia ora Tonee, thanks for your review!

We completely understand the dreaded task that dinner can be - and we are so happy to be given the chance to make cooking that much easier. I mean, that's what we're here for!

Have a glass for us
Absolutely loving the recipes, and especially the convenience. Highly recommend!
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Kia ora Scott, thanks for your review!

Thanks so much for giving us the chance to make life that wee bit easier :) We look forward to getting more yummy meals out to you!

-Jess Couscous
Healthy choices and enough to feed a family with two hungry teenagers! What else do you want?!
(My Choice (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Kia ora Angelika!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are over the moon to hear that our My Choice bag is an all-round crowd pleaser :)

Jess Couscous
Varied and delicious meals that are reasonably low in calories. The only negative is the packaging which is improving over time.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Kia ora Celia :) Thanks for your review!!

We are pleased to hear that you have being enjoying the meals and trying out some you possibly usually wouldn't!

We completely hear you in regards to the packaging and we aim to be as sustainable as we possibly can. We have a team dedicated to sustainability and are working hard to do our bit, and we will continue to work on this!

-Jess Couscous
After trying alternative food bag options I chose My Food bag as the recipes looked healthy and filling. I wasn’t disappointed as the ingredients that came were of a really high quality, with some quality brands. The portion sizes have also been great with the box for 2 often being enough for both dinner and one lunch-so helpful with a busy schedule and kids. I would rate the types of proteins and iron rich foods as excellent-with the amount of fat kept low and the sauces and dressings being low sugar too. Great nutritional values for our vegetarian family! Love my food bag and would rate way above competitors.
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Kia ora Emily!!

Thanks for your review.

We are so pleased to hear that you have been loving My Food bag and that it has made life that little bit easier :) We really value high quality ingredients from local suppliers where ever possible. We are big on supporting local!

We look forward to getting more veggie goodness out to you and your family
My Food Bag is rated 4.71 based on 2,374 reviews