My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

My Food Bag 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Melissa
My Food Bag 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Karyn
Always thought the concept was a good idea, and have been really impressed since starting with the healthy option back in February. I feel like I am having restaurant quality meals all the time. sometimes end up with odd leftovers, but generally very efficient use of ingredients
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Kia ora Colin! It is awesome to hear that we have brought restaurant quality meals to your household 🙂 Thank you so much for your support! - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Really enjoying not having to plan dinner ahead of time. Love that they are quick and easy to prepare. Was disappointed that the peanut butter and bok choy were missing from the box. Pic's Crunchy peanut butter was a tasty substitute, alothough not knowing the amount in the pack I think I might have overestimated. The recipe worked well with the leek I substituted for the missing bok choy.
(My Gluten Free (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Kia ora Penney, thanks for your review! We're stoked to hear our quick and easy meals have been a hit 🙂 Do get in touch with the Customer Love team about your missing items if you haven't already. We are always keen to hear from our Foodies so we can improve moving forward! - The My Food Bag Foodies ❤
We have had the fresh choice lite boxes for the last 3 weeks as part of our healthy lifestyle change. The food is absolutely delicious!! I can’t believe 450 calories can taste so yummy!! Plus as a busy working mum it’s one less thing to stress about so for us worth the money. My hubby and I are losing weight, getting healthier and feeling great. Thanks My Food bag!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Kia ora Ellie, thanks so much for your feedback and sharing your experience with Fresh Start so far! Awesome to hear you have been loving the meals and convenience so far. We really appreciate your support 🙂 - The My Food Bag Foodies ❤
All the meals we have had have been delicious we both love the added sauces and dressings in convenient size packets.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Kia ora Maureen! Thanks so much for your great review. We can't wait for you to see what we are serving up next 🙂 - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
My Food Bag, has been a savior! Cooking is fun again, no longer a chore. The whole family are loving my food bag, and all take turn to cook. Recipes are easy to follow and so tasty! We haven't had a single meal that we haven't enjoyed. Thanks my food bag!!
(My Veggie (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Kia ora Katrina, this has made our day! It's so great to hear your family has rediscovered the love of cooking 😊 - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Delicious, healthy, easy-to-follow recipes. Good way to get my kid involved in the kitchen and be exposed to healthy food. Makes my cooking look professional too!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Kia ora Ruth, thanks so much for your lovely review! Those sirloin steaks look deeelicious 😊 - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Amazing and so convenient!! My family loves it. I’d love if you’d make a gluten free vegetarian bag but I know that there’s probably a small market for it. We use the plant based bag and make our own adjustments to make it gluten free which seems to work!
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Kia ora Lulu, thank you so much for your lovely review! We're stoked to hear that your family is enjoying the Plant Based Bag and it is providing the Gluten Free flexibility you need 🙂 - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Delicious meals, really enjoying the selection and choice of delicious meals. Easy to follow step by step. Really enjoying receiving My Food Bag and all the hard work already done by you. Thanks so much
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Anne! Thanks for leaving us a review :) We are so pleased to hear that you are loving the My Choice bag! Thanks so much for your report, it means the world to us. -Jess Couscous
Great food. Easy to prepare. Great for encouraging teenagers to cook. Good for busy working people - come home to a meal ready to cook and nutritious. Easy to add ingredients if you end up catering for more hungry tummies some nights. Less arguments about what to have for dinner in our household. Thank you 😊
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Andrea, We are so happy to hear that there are no more arguments over the age old question 'what shall we have for dinner!?' in your household anymore! :P Its equally impressive that you have got the teenagers helping in the kitchen too, that's a win win we say! -The My Food Bag Foodies
Really enjoy the convenience and freshness of the meals. Great variety easy to follow instructions and love having a Gluten Free bag which hasn't been an option with other companies like this. Would really like to have less carbs in every meal though. Lots of Potato and Rice based meals which become a bit much when the whole family is trying to eat less carbs (note: not on a diet just feel better when we eat less carbs).
(My Gluten Free (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Bek, Thanks for your review, its great to hear that your Gluten Free Bag is a hit. We will be sure to pass your feedback on about the carbs! -The My Food Bag Foodies.
We love My Food Bag! Gone are the days of stressing over what the make for dinner and writing up detailed shopping lists. My Food Bag means that my partner and I can split cooking responsibilities and enjoy a healthy, tasty dinner together each night. Sometimes we even have enough leftovers for lunch the following day. We cannot recommend My Food Bag highly enough. We now look forward to cooking.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Emma, This is so awesome to hear! Thanks for all of the support :)-The My Food Bag Foodies
Loving all the variety & tasty meals that turn up on my doorstep each week. So good that I don’t have to think ahead about what meals to cook and shop for all the ingredients. Great variety to chose from & easy to skip or change deliveries whenever I want. My only negative comment to make is that we are moving soon (10 mins away) and it’s not currently on the delivery list 😩
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Fiona, Thanks for tour review! Its great to hear you are enjoying your deliveries! Feel free to pop us a email to hello@myfoodbag.co.nz with your new address and postcode and we can have a look into this for you! Thanks for your support :) -The My Food Bag Foodies
Where to start! 1 - I am up for a hip replacement op and need to loose weight but also need to eat healthily. My Food Bag has shown me we were eating too much meat and makes cooking fun with great flavours. I have learnt many great tips from MFB recipes! 2 - My hubby is eating broccoli and greens for the first time in 42 years! 3 - Quick and easy meals with great flavours, and nice to try some vegan recipes that I wouldn’t have previously. 4 - Made meals are great to take away when staying at Motels - far better for us than takeaways and more cost effective! 5 - For Mothers Day I gave my 86 yo mother two made meals and a desert. She rang today and said can you order me more next time you order :) she loved the beef and red wine pie and said the meat was so tender, it’s nice to know she is eating some nourishing meals on days that she doesn’t feel up to cooking for herself. 6 - A friend ordered a box from a large competing Meal supplier because they were offering a big discount. She said meat actually had bits of bone in and veges were not fresh and some were rotten. She went straight back to My Food Bag!
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Chris, Thanks so much for your detailed review! It is hear warming to hear that your Food Bag orders have been a hit with you and your whanau! -The My Food Bag Foodies
We love My Food Bag and have been doing the reduced calorie intake since January and we have both lost 6 kgs. Every night it is like dining out in style we love the flavors and textures of the food and everything about it. thanks and we will keep going for healthy living. We thought we ate healthy before we started and we do - but we have learnt to have less protein and more veg and we don't miss protein at all. The only product I haven't liked is Tofu so hope we don't get anymore of that! Enjoying everything else though. thanks Jenny and Mike
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Jenny and Mike! Thanks for your kind words and well done on your Fresh Start Journey! Thanks for all of the support :) -The My Food Bag Foodies
Not enough food when you are doing 3 + 2 adults and 2 teenage sons
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Garry, Thanks for your review. Sorry to hear that you haven't found the meals stretch far enough. Feel free to pop us an email to hello@myfoodbag.co.nz and have a chat with one of the Customer Love Team about our range as we are sure they will be able to help you find a bag that caters to your needs! -The My Food Bag Foodies
Reduces waste and saves time, and it’s helping my 7 year old get new things. Love it.
(My Family (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Alyssa, Thanks for your review. Its heart warming to hear that your little one can get involved with meal prep too! -The My Food Bag Foodies
We are enjoying the 8 week challenge style recipes. I love everything being organised for me. The flavourings of sauces, spices and dressings are so good and are what tie it all together. Occasionally the vege don’t stay that fresh by end of the week and only once one ingredient was missed. We enjoy trying different things we may not normally eat.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Gaylene, Thanks for your review. Its awesome to hear My Food Bag is broadening your horizons and allowing you to try new foods and flavours you haven't before. -The My Food Bag Foodies
Good quality ingredients, yummy meals, easy to prepare
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Nicole, Thanks for your review, we are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your recipes! -The My Food Bag Foodies
Takes the stress of what to cook each night. Delicious, healthy nutritional meals with seasonal ingredients made fresh every night at home. Whats not to love!!!! Easy to follow instructions, fresh ingredients and variety of many dishes each week! I 100% recommend My Food Bag to everyone to try. You will love it!!!!
My Food Bag 5 star review on 12th May 2021 My Food Bag 5 star review on 12th May 2021
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Melissa, Thanks so much for sharing these, they look epic! -The My Food Bag Foodies
Enjoyed low calorie bag but changed to choose own and one meal was a frozen meal no extras and not good money value.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mandy, we are glad you were enjoying the Fresh Start Bag! Sorry to hear your experience with your change to choice hasnt been as good. Thank you for providing feedback on this it is really helpful for us to make improvements moving forward 😊 - Harriet Honeydew 🍈
My Food Bag is rated 4.70 based on 2,575 reviews