My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

My Food Bag 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Priscilla
My Food Bag 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Priscilla
My Food Bag - My Choice makes getting dinner together easier. Perfect for long work weeks, I love that My Choice allows you to select which of the meals you prefer. The food is always easy and delicious!
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
We are so glad that you are loving My Choice ! Thank you for brining us into your kitchen - Ashleigh Ratatouille 🍝
Lately we have been having the Vegie meals 3 x a week. Coming from a meat eating family this was out of our comfort zone for us. To date we have loved the selection of meals that have been provided. Tasty, nutritional and filling, not missing the meat option at all. Give it a go you'll love it.
(My Veggie (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Jim,

Thanks so much for your review. Its so cool to hear that you and your whanau are trying something new with the Veggie Bag! :)

-The My Food Bag Foodies
Love My Food Bag. The recipes are great and our fussy teenagers like them too. Taking the decision out of what to cook everynight is just the best part of having my food bag. Less waste, less grocery shopping and yummy food!
(My Gluten Free (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Tracey,

This is what we love to hear! We hope to continue to deliver new and inspiring recipes to you and your whanau Tracey!

-The My Food Bag Foodies
I have found my food bag a godsend, it has taken the pressure off deciding what to have for dinner each day. We get the my choice bag and have enjoyed choosing our own meals and having the flexibility to change our membership depending on the weeks priorities. The recipes are easy to follow and prepare.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Fiona,

Thanks so much for your kind review! Its awesome to hear that the My Choice Bag is a hit in your household. Thanks for all of the support :)

-The My Food Bag Team
My food bag as made me enjoy cooking dinner.
We have only had on recipe that we didn't like and all the rest were amazing.
The customer service team are super helpful and easy to contact and it always arrives on time
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Alysha. Amazing to hear you have been loving your experience with us! Don't forget to Rate your Recipes in your account if there's something you would like to see less of (or way more of) in future as our team uses this when creating meals in future!
Ended up having 8 for tea on Wednesday night
Needed additional ingredients then
I just followed the recipe for Marinated chicken skewers salad and couscous
Delicious
Saved heaps
Thanks Nadia
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Maxeen, glad to hear your bulking up of the recipe worked so well and that it went down a treat!
-Emma Maple 🍁
Good the majority of the time. Carrots seem to be a bit old consistently, serving portions quite small on some dishes
(My Family (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Kristel, we're glad you have been enjoying your meals with us! We will be sure to pass your feedback about portion sizes and the carrots onto our teams so they can look into these!
-Emma Maple🍁
This has been amazing for me as a new vegan! I've been able to learn new ways to cook vegan food, different flavour combinations, new products, and all the food is high quality. I've had one delivery mistake that resulted in half of my fruit box being damaged, but aside from that it's been fantastic! Recipes are easy to follow and I've loved every single one.
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Kate, we're so happy you having been enjoying our Plant Based bag and getting some new cooking ideas from it! So sorry about the fruit box issue; if you haven't already jump in touch with us via email so we can look into this for you!
-Emma Maple 🍁
The price is quite high, but the recipes are delicious. Love the south Asian flavours.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Really great value for money, lots of variety so always something for everyone, especially my fussy eaters!
(My Choice (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
My husband and I are always excited to receive our Gourmet Food Bag on a Sunday night, we enjoy not having to supermarket shop, I like that my husband cooks a superb meal with ease and I get nights off. The variety always means we aren't bored with cooking and has opened us up to different food options that we would never have tried otherwise. Good work team.
(My Gourmet (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia Ora Robbie! It's great to hear that you are enjoying the convenience and variety of meals in your Gourmet Bag! We hope dinner time continues to be exiting for you both going forward 😊 - Patrick Pesto
I love the convenience of someone else planning my meals and doing the shopping, plus knowing that my family are having balanced meals is amazing. Not to mention the delicious variety!
My Food Bag 5 star review on 14th January 2021
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Monica! We are glad to hear that you are finding My Food Bag convenient for you and your family and that you are enjoying the meals 😊 - Patrick Pesto
So simple, tasty and nutritious meals that are quick to prepare and save me money, what's not to love with My Food Bag. We love the variety and often have leftovers for lunch the next day.
We're hooked !!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Marilyn! We are stoked to hear that My Food Bag is working out for you and your whanau! It's always good to have some leftovers too 😊 - Patrick Pesto
Subscribed to the my choice bag. Great options and great variety. Highly recommend
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Stephanie! It's great to hear you are enjoying the variety of options in your My Choice Bag 😊 - Patrick Pesto
Fresh ingredients easy to follow recipes. Has given our family great new ideas for mealtimes.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Joanne! We are happy to hear that your are finding the recipes easy to follow and are gaining new ideas for meals 😊 - Patrick Pesto
We - family of 4 - love my food bag; gone is the daily "what shall we make for dinner", as are last minute supermarket rush shopping trips. We're cooking things we would never have thought to prepare, and our children are experiencing new flavours, getting involved in meal preparation (the recipes are really easy to follow), plus we're saving money. What's not to love? Highly recommend.
(My Choice (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Em! It's so good to hear that your Food Bags are taking away the hassle from your dinners and are even helping to get your kids involved!
We hope you and your family continue to enjoy the meals. - Patrick Pesto
Highly recommend getting this, all the meals are so delicious and full of flavour and all the ingredients always arrive very fresh! Easy to follow step by step instructions and all meals take no more than 30 minutes to make! You will not be disappointed 😊
My Food Bag 5 star review on 13th January 2021 My Food Bag 5 star review on 13th January 2021 My Food Bag 5 star review on 13th January 2021 My Food Bag 5 star review on 13th January 2021 My Food Bag 5 star review on 13th January 2021 My Food Bag 5 star review on 13th January 2021 My Food Bag 5 star review on 13th January 2021
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Priscilla! Thanks for your kind words, it looks like you are doing a great job making the recipes!
We hope you continue to enjoy your meals 😊
Thanks! - Patrick Pesto
Really enjoying the meals! Nice variety and fresh produce. The flavours come together really well and the large amount of veggie is really nice too. My only gripe is that they sell you on 5 recipes but only 4 of them are included. 1 of them is a “feeds 2” which is meant to be spread over 2 nights if feeding one person. The 5th recipe is just a bonus that uses some of the leftovers but any additional ingredients have to be purchased separately. Not a big deal but I just wish it was made clearer before I signed up.

Otherwise it’s great so far!
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia Ora Raiha! Thanks for this feedback!
It's good to hear that you are enjoying the variety of meals in your Food Bags and the fresh produce.
We are sorry for the confusion around the 5 Meals For 1 orders. We do try to make this clear on our website however, we do not want to cause any confusion at all so we will follow this up with our digital team 😊
Thanks! - Patrick Pesto
I am an absolute convert. I love cooking but hate going to the supermarket. My Food Bag is a well oiled machine. The food is delicious and varied and very easy to prepare. And I think it is very economical as well.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Jenny! It's great to hear that your Food Bags are providing the convenience you were after! We hope you continue to enjoy the recipes going forward 😊 - Patrick Pesto
My Food Bag has been incredible for me and my family! It takes away the hassle of choosing what's for dinner and the meals have all been delicious!
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia Ora Tayla! It's great to hear that you and your family are enjoying your Food Bags and that it's making dinner time easier 😊 - Patrick Pesto
My Food Bag is rated 4.71 based on 2,374 reviews