Neff Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend Neff

How would you rate Neff ?

"We bought a NEFF double oven, warming drawer, extractor hood and built in microwave in a 'package' deal (>£2.5k) in January 2016 taking delivery in February in readiness for our new kitchen which was scheduled to be fitted in March. However, the kitchen fitter hurt his back so the kitchen was not fitted until June. (invoices confirm this). The microwave H12WE60N0G had a clunky door but as we don't use it every day we sort of lived with it as it worked ok. Early this month the door stopped working so we phoned the NEFF UK helpline only to be told the 2 year warranty only ran from date of purchase. I made our case that the microwave was not taken out of its box until June and this could be substantiated by the fitter verbally and by the date of his invoice. NEFF UK wanted to charge a £90 call-out to fit a wonky door and wouldn't budge. I will say that the girl was polite but firm and we are happy with all the other NEFF appliances to date. I'll now have a go at taking out the faulty microwave myself and if I can't fix it I'll drop it into a local workshop which will be much cheaper. Based on this experience, my trust in NEFF has evaporated."
Gill Bennett
Verified Reviewer
"Purchased a new slide and hide oven only to find out it doesn't work. Neff response has been absolutely diabolical so now i'm still waiting to find out what they intend to do. You can rest assure I will NEVER buy Neff again!!!!!!"
"Will never buy a Neff product again. Wife asked for advice, given bad advice. Appliance now appears very dirty, ashamed to have visitors to see this. Neff claims telephone recording did not work on that DAY, so no way to check. Therefor wife must be a liar, nice feeling to be their customer. Disgusted, they should be ashamed"
"I've bought a double oven and induction hob. I registered the hob, including all three codes they insisted on from the paperwork. One of the cooker lights isn't working, but in order to even request a spare part I have to register the cooker too, and I only have one of the registration numbers they need, on the cooker door. I reckon the rest are somewhere on the casing, and the cooker is now installed so I can't get at that. When I go on the website they haven't saved my registration of the hob!! ALL I WANT IS A BULB FOR MY LIGHT! Oh - and when you phone the helpdesk they have suspended that service."
"Engineer didn't show up, call center staff don't care and had to wait another 2 weeks for an appointment. Extremely poor service from a brand such as Neff."
"Neff have a lousy customer service and when you complain it gets you know where They are only interested in sales 5 weeks ago my oven would not work It has taken 5 engineer call outs for them to tell they can’t get the part And they kept me on hold for 25 m8nutes to tell me 5gat they could not Order the part from the internet Even though I hav3 since contacted 3 suppliers who can supply the part The moral of this story is don’t buy Neff Siemens or Bosch Such a shame because they have been such a good company in the past"
"Oven, bought 27 moths ago has failed completely. Neff can only offer a £99(!) engineer visit or a package that seems to include some sort of further insurance for a year and will cover repairs up to £300 for a cost of over £190. I tried to complain on the online form but it seemed unable to send, wanting me to "match the format requested". I have no idea what this means as the form shows nothing that explains the requirement or where the problem is. I can only guess that my FD number doesn't match the system as I have a single oven and the form only gives the option of a double oven. This makes it difficult to complain or, indeed, to praise. I bought Neff because my previous experience with them has been good but it would seem that those days are gone. I shall not be looking at Neff when I come to replace the other fittings in my kitchen."
"I had 7 Neff appliances fitted as part of my kitchen refurb in mid 2016. I thought Neff were a decent brand and on a par with Bosch and Siemens, both of which I have had in the past with no problems, so chose decent mid spec range appliances. However, 4 of the 7 have had faults and the fridge motor can be noisy and rattly although I'm not even classing that as a fault. My combi oven needed the touch panel replacing; the extractor hood has an intermittent lighting fault and occasionally won't turn on; the hob has a temperamental ring and yesterday the tablet dispenser on the dishwasher developed a fault which means the whole machine won't work! The engineer for the combi oven just sent me bulbs through the post for the extractor which wasn't the fault anyway; the company say there isn't a fault with the hob, even though the kitchen company say there is too and I refuse to pay £85 call out. I'm still waiting for the DW being repaired. I'll never buy Neff again!"
"I ordered an extra shelf for the oven on 2nd January. I got an email on the 3rd stating item had been despatched. A week later I got a full refund. Nothing to say why. Their website showed in stock. I emailed them to find out why and my emailed was ignored"
"Neff really need to sort out the quality of their under counter fridges."
"ceiling mounted extractor fan stopped working with no power to it. Duly arranged an engineer who came and told me he could not work at that height and that someone else (even me!) would have to take the extractor , a huge big thing down, put it on my worktop for me to then call out a neff engineer for him to work on it. And its 5 days to Xmas with 16 people for Xmas dinner!!. They knew exactly which model of fan I had and they didnt bother to tell me that it needed taking down first!!. Absolutely appaling more than my jobs worth service!!!"
"Your customer service department are a joke. Sent me an email to enter a £500 shopping voucher competition 12 days after the competition had expired!!"
Jenny "pi$$ed Off Customer" Owen!!
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely shocking customer service! My 2 domino hobs which came to £1000 were fitted 1 WEEK a go. They have scratched already and there are 2 perfect circles where paint has come away from underneath and I can now see through the glass. I've had cheap hobs before that didn't scratch in the whole 9 years I had them! Less than poor quality for their ridiculous prices and their customer services are disgusting! They're rude, disinterested and not at all apologetic. They REALLY need to sort their service standards! Never again! I want a response!!"
"I contacted Neff by email, using the link marked "Expert product advice from NEFF". this was when our almost new very expensive Neff oven developed a fault. I got the auto acknowledgement, then nothing. They have never responded. I've also sent an email complaining about their ignoring my email - again just the auto acknowledgement, nothing further. I've had to go elsewhere to get advice. Useless. I expected more from a firm like Neff. I would have given nil stars, as they don't deserve one star, but you can't submit without at least one."
Susan Blockley
Verified Reviewer
"It seems Neff has some quality issues with their latest range. Last month i purchased the Neff B57CR22N0B. Compared to my old Miele oven this is a huge step backwards in terms of quality. I was told in the store that Neff was comparable but unfortunately from my experience there latest oven range leaves a lot to be desired."
"I purchased a Neff Induction hob for my new kitchen which was fitted back in March 17 product code T40B31X2GB, it works fine, the problem is the lines on the hob denoting where to put your pan. Because it is a induction there is no light, only the lines which indicate where to put your pan and these are so faint as to render them useless. I understand they wanted the product not to stand out, but the lines need to be more visible. Particularly as I have failing eyesight. It is only after using for so long has it become more frustrating."
""Weak design regarding Neff cooker hoods. It is easy to break the thin glass disc that covers the lamp when changing the bulb as it is extremely delicate. Neff do not sell replacement glass discs that would not cost more than a few pence plus postage. The only choice they gave me was to purchase a new light fitting which cost upwards of £45. Now I have a VERY UGLY Neff cooker hood with a glue smeared glass light cover. Not very attractive in a kitchen I work hard to keep clean and tidy. I am very disappointed. I repeat.....Neff product - weak design."
""I had an awful experience with their customer services. The individual named Matt could not have been more unhelpful and obstructive. Dealing with NEFF has been a very unpleasant experience.""
"Ordered white hob t26br46wo, now after 8 days have returned 4th hob as all have had paintwork chipped or black showing through on edge where meets w/top.Very poor,where is quality control,appears paint work too thin.Reported to customer service,asked for manager none available,never even logged my details,apologetic but did not appear interested."
"Purchased Neff integrated dishwasher (S5IE50XIGB/18) in Oct 2013. Now having to scrap it because leaking drum (where metal meets plastic) is irreparable."
Neff is rated 1.80 based on 35 reviews