Next Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Next Reviews

info@next.co.uk

Tell us how Next made you happy
Excellent service, càme really quick.
Ordered sofa. They delivered outaide time window and refused to unpack and fit feet despite it being in their terms and conditions to do so. Woman on phone just kept giving same irrelevant robotic answer.

Immediately requested return of the item and now been waiting 2 weeks and still not collected it. They have scheduled it 3 different days and each time a new rubbish excuse as to why. First wxcuse they said went to wrong door, second excuse they simply didnt have a reason just didnt do it and 3rd time blamed the weather even though i could see on the app they were in my town.

They even claimed it had been collected one time when it had not and was sitting right infront of me.

They have stopped returning my calls and no reply to email so now going through trading standards.

TOTAL COWBOY COMPANY
bought a item from next ,not the same colour as items we had bought before, had it sent back took them 10 days to collect as the courier who came said he couldnt take it,then it went yesterday ,and was told we would receive a emailto confirm collection ,still not received 24 hrs later ,just rang up ,like talking to a brick wall ,then told this could take up to 10 days before we hear about our confirmation ,so that would be 28 days they have our money before we even get to know ,then when confirmed another probably 7/10 days before we get our monies refunded,dont think we will be buying again ever
Soft denim leggings,
These are really good quality and well worth the money, the fabric is not see through and stretch, Iv orders these in different colours,
I wish they did a BROWN & BEIGE colour,
As these would prove very popular,
I ordered a chair in Octoberand have not received it though I have paid for it .
An email was sent to say it had been delayed until 5 th February and today another email today to say delayed until 12 th February this is the first time I have shopped atNext and it will be my last
Bad service, ordered an item which was over 400EUR, they sent an e-mail saying the delivery was going to be 3 weeks after the order date. Two days before the delivery, they asked to schedule it, it was done for another week later and finally, nothing was delivered.
Item got lost, I got refunded and I will never again buy anything from this place.
Stay away from it.
Do not go to London Colney St Albans store to collect your items
Or returns . They leave you outside waiting ages for someone to serve you during the pandemic. They do NOT allow you to go into the store Appaulling customer services Without your customers you would not have a store Loook after your customers during this pandemic and don’t leave them
Outside to collect items in the freezing wet windy weather
Today very windy wet freezing cold . No shelter and the manager with dark hair is very rude to customers waiting outside . Dated 20 th January 2021 time 6 pm
Next store at water fields in Watford they invite you into the store to collect and return obviously one adult one household wearing a mask
Next have definitely got internet shopping down to a fine art!
These days the virtual with a little bit of actual is the way to go. And in my mind Next will always be ahead of the curve in this respect!
The days of the High Street for your regular department shop are sadly dwindling but Next provide everything you need under one giant internet market space for the latest in all designer fashion, clothes, furniture etc.
Plus the fact you can click and collect from some of their stores in Covid times or when open have a little browse if you want to try before you click! My local store is Selly Oak, Birmingham!
Ok there’s been a few hiccups at times during the pandemic but they go out of their way to put things right. The staff are so polite and helpful and their Customer Service are brilliant. You just can’t fault them!
I love Next - they beat all other department or internet stores hands down!
Next is by far the worst retail store in the UK, I found shopping with them frustrating, consistently POOR customer service and to get your refund back after returning an order was like pulling teeth!

I don’t recommend buying from them, it’s simply not worth it.

I’ve also reported Next to the retail Ombudsman as they should not be allowed to repeatedly treat customers poorly.
Customer service are a joke. A Lamp I bought burnt with the wires sticking out which was certain to go on fire. Not interested as I didn't have the bulb???? Lady on phone wanted me to show her my bank statement to prove I bought the bulb there??? £40 for a taxi to get my bank statement. A dimmer bulb for a dimmer light the bin had been emptied result NOT a penny even though pictures were provided!!
so Disappointed someone else Order came with all there details it. and now my goods are all Out of stock. never going to order again from next.
In these difficult times I was amazed that next offer a return service for online orders. I visited the Epsom store today and was impressed by the first class service and set up. You do t go I store, there is a bell to ring to alert staff you are there, table with screen for safety, staff take your parcel and bring back the receipt. Absolutely brilliant well done next
I purchased the star bathmat I used it for the first time. When I went in for a shower my shower is over the bath when I put the bathmat down in the bath I put my leg over the bath to go in for a shower. I slipped hurt my leg on the side of the bath it swelt up like a balloon and all black and blue. I am taking it back to next. I wouldn’t recommend buying it.
On the 8 December I ordered a pair of size 12 NYD Jeans. They arrived but were a size 8. So I telephoned, explained that they were the wrong size and was sent a second pair which were also size 8. Now I realized what was happening: One of the labels said size 12 but the other two inside and on the trousers said size 8. I rang up again to explain. Was told that a detailed note would go to the warehouse to ask them to check all the sizes - but once again on the 27 December the wrong size arrived. I am now sitting with 2 size 8 Jeans. No courier has arrived, one is over a week late and I am told that I cannot have my money back £140 until the jeans are received back by the warehouse. If Next has been a joined up company they would have resolved my problem and had me as a satisfied customer. It is now 28 days later and the whole experience is a disaster. Of course no other store has size 12 NYD Jeans - all sold out - So Next has left me without the trousers I needed and wanted!
Sorry to hear that after spending £100+ on clothes that I wasn't entitled to be a VIP customer with savings on extremely inflated priced clothes. During the pandemic, you may want to rethink your strategy, as being told you're not important enough makes me shop elsewhere. Good luck with the import of the majority of your clothes from China, Bangladesh and India...
Order dining chairs in store 17th August and told 4 weeks for delivery, finally arrived 15th December! After so many calls by me after each failed estimated arrival in warehouse date given to us.
One call handler said she would put me through to a supervisor but it was just another call handler who said she couldn't transfer to supervisors and preceded to be very rude.
I have wasted so much time chasing my order and been stressed wondering if we would ever be able to sit at our dining table. I even had to argue for a discount due to the long delay!
I will never use this company again as this was my 2nd bad experience. The first order I had didn't arrive as planned just an empty lorry and driver telling me someone would phone to sort it out, they didn't I had to do the phoning.
This company does not care about its customers so doesn't deserve people's money
A massive thank you to Mike and Tina at Leeds Birstall store. Due to age and illness, i couldn't get to collect an item ( bed duvet for an elderly person) Tina went above and beyond to arrange,package and postage to me. Very efficient team at this store. Couldn't praise the staff enough. Made a huge difference to a person in need!! Well done team Birstall Leeds
Always prompt delivery even in these uncertain times.Returns easy as well
I have been blown away by the service provided, following receipt of 2 sets of faulty curtains, the customer service department couldn’t do more to help, having arranged to send me a third set, they then booked in a convenient time to phone to check if they were ok, arranged for free collection of the faulty goods and discounted the set I kept as a good Will gesture. I work for a company that provides customer service, I will be taking some of your ideas and ways you work on board. Absolutely amazing thank you
A few months ago I opened a Next account and was given a modest limit. I used the 3Step option to pay, which is a bit like Klarna, where you split something over three payments, without paying interest. I have decided to stop using interest bearing accounts, or just pay off each month, so I don't further line the pockets of usurers. After having settled on time for a number of months, I received a notification that my account is on "Temporary hold" due to something on Experian. I checked Experian and my score has actually gone up, with no major changes on the report (no fraud alerts, account balances gone down, payments on time, registered on electoral roll etc.). I've heard about their reviews, but this just made me think, for those who do want a credit account, why bother with Next? I have seen on money forums, horror stories from people who have had limits of thousands and a large balance within those limits and then suddenly the limit is removed or lowered and these people are now over their limit. I have read "Which" has become involved in investigations into Next and their highly irregular ways of opening and then administering accounts. I would recommend if you want to buy from Next, pay up front (or look on a well know online auction, where you can get loads of Next stuff at a fraction of the price), but don't get into financial bed with this company.
Next is rated 3.77 based on 1,087 reviews