Noel Leeming Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Noel Leeming
00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Noel Leeming?

Tell us how Noel Leeming made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"Noel leeming staff don't consider about customers concerns at all. I went to levin branch to get my mobile repaired and mentioned them not to erase my mobile data as i got very important data into it. They said it's alright your data will not be erased but at the end of the day when i went to pick my mobile up again i saw mobile was fully wiped up and instead of accepting their mistake they were making excuses 😠😡 f****. I don't wanna deal with noel leeming anymore. very Bad service."
Are you Noel Leeming? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very unreliable, got a new MacBook and since there were none left they gave me one that used to be on display. They told me they’d reset the device and it was brand new. Got home and charged it then turned it on and up came the Noel leeming username and password. I called them and they just said to google how to fix the problem and said good bye. Well for the last 7 hours I’ve been trying to f*** around with it resetting it and trying to change stuff and I still haven’t completely done it. Also the customer service is pretty poor. Definitely recommend not going to Noel Leeming and I’ll be back tomorrow for a refund."
"I purchased a UE Megaboom from Noel Leeming Napier on Boxing Day. Since then, the battery started playing up and I took it back into the store today. I had purchased an extended warranty for three years that was SO worth it! I was offered an instant replacement of my speaker and had great service from all staff. It was so awesome to not be second guessed by staff and my problem resolved so efficiently!"
"Noel Leeming are great when you are spending but as soon as you have a product fault they don't want to know you. Have had to contact consumer rights twice now and 5 weeks later I still have a $3000 Samsung washing machine that doesn't work. I've a household of 6 including a baby and there has been no offer of a loaner washing machine or any help what so ever. Have the same issue with a Samsung microwave I've bought from them. Am going to take them to the tribunal now. Guess Harvey Norman will get all my money in the future. Do not shop at Noel Leeming!"
"Queen St branch. All standing around talking or looking vacant. 10 minutes looking at products - only 1 person came up to me. Asked for help for something - most unfriendly. Survive 2019? Quite possibly not ..... & then they'll bemoan economic climate :-/"
"Contact system is disgusting. No sign of respect to costumers!!"
"They really good at taking your money but when it comes to costumer service and costumer support they are the worst. I had a problem with a product that i bought then when the costumer service called me they started yelling at me."
"Today Boxing Day, I’m going to Noel leeming st Lukes. They open late, and I believe i’m The first customer who make purchasing (2 unit philips air fryer ) and I ask help for bring it to my car. They ask me to take trolley from countdown. Until I shout to them, can u see even countdown haven’t open yet, and how to get the trolley? Why they not willing to help? What a poor service!"
"Appalling customer service from the Whangarei store. Dealings in the past through my work where I needed to purchase a number of large items. Was emailing a staff member for quotes etc, then all of a sudden absolutely no replies despite my further emails, staff person still works there so I know he was just ignoring me. Good for Barells 100%! secured a very good sale. 2 weeks ago I wanted an item which was not in store so I ordered and paid for it then and there, was told it will take 5 working days to come in, fine, 2 weeks later nothing. Phoned last Friday to be told, Oh the Supplier is closed can I ring back tomorrow? Sent an email through their online contact system, received this reply Thank you for your email. We are showing stock for the .............................in some stores. Once you place an order and if your local store is not showing stock we can organise a stock transfer but this process will take between 2 - 3 working days to arrive into the receiving store. Great response but why did the store not offer this in the first place. Most definitely would not recommend using this store again. Totally useless!"
"Ordered a printer, waited for it for 10 days, then after contacting them to ask where my printer was, they said they no longer stocked it, they offered a replacement, I accepted, nope, they no longer stock that one either....day 18, I’ve asked for a refund numerous times but they really trying to,push another printer onto me, which I am refusing as I just want my money back Completely useless."
"Very poor customer service and inventory of stock. I went in to buy a Kindle 32G, since the inventory list clearly stated that 1 item was in stock at this particular branch. The inititial service from the first salesperson was good and he was quite helpful. However, when I waited for the first salesperson to come to me (for 15 minutes), a second salesperson approached me to ask whether I have been assisted. I said yes, and then said I was still waiting for the requested item. He followed up with the first salesperson, and said the inventory was not up to date and they could order the item from another store. This is where things started to become really unpleasant - the second salesperson said he could order it for me, but insisted on immediate payment and added that he cannot guarantee that I will receive the item. The more I tried to tell him I will pay for the item when I have it in my hands, the more he insisted that I pay now, and kept talking over me and not giving me time or the opportunity to speak. I think it is very poor customer service to try and bully someone into paying for something that is not even in stock, and then to add that he cannot guarantee that the item will be received. I will definitely not return to this store again."
"Several times I visited the store in Whangarei and never been able to talk to a representative not matter how long I waited. Every time I found what I was looking for (cell phone, HD, fitness bracelet) elsewhere."
"Recently I given microwave for service, Noel Leeming confirmed as it's under warranty and accepted for factory check. Later they called me to pay 100 NZD as my product is not under warrant. In call they were very rude, pls dont buy \go to Noel Leeming for any case."
"Getting phone replaced under insurance - specifically told my insurance company that the replacement needed to be DUOS - dual sim, Noel Leemings said the S8 was the equivalent and I went all the way in to pick it up, went and got a blank sim to transfer my old numbers over with, charged the phone - only to find IT IS NOT DUAL SIM which I even specified to the girl at the counter when PAYING FOR THE PRODUCT it is in fact a single nano sim + an SD card slot - be aware that you will be told whatever you need to be told to sell you a product, I have written a nastygram to Noel Leemings head office and this flamingly negative review won't be altered until my situation in resolved."
"Ordered online to pick up. Rang to check item was available to pick up. Drove to store, no item available, never had been. Cost me half a day, petrol and parking. They were 'sorry' Utterly useless, buyer be careful!"
"Brought a hp chrome book ( it's Rubbish) But the problem that I am most concerned about is that it won't print on my hp printer I also got from these people. I tried ringing but wow customer service was poor and no supervisor was available. The woman transferred me to someone else and after 14 minutes I was cut off. My advise shop somewhere else."
"St Luke’s Branch. I went to 2degrees to update my plan to take advantage of new phone offer. which included a TV. They didn’t have the phone in stock that I wanted and suggested I went to Noel Leeming where I could get the same offered deal. The salesperson I dealt with at Noel Leeming was appalling. I have not encountered this type of blatant dishonesty in a retail setting before. He also showed remarkable apathy throughout the process. When it came to organising the sale with the paperwork he became aware I was an existing 2degrees customer. He said the deal did not apply for me, as an existing customer. It was only for new customers. I explained 2degrees had not told me this. He replied that he was “100% about this. Ring 2degrees and cancel my plan. tell them you are going on to prepay”. He reminded me of phone number, and while waiting for the call to be answered I said I would tell them I just wanted to update my plan. He replied “ No, don’t do that. Just tell them you are cancelling to go on prepay.” I asked him if he wanted me to lie, he kind of smirked. At this stage I walked out. I may be fast approaching retirement age mate and may not be the smartest cookie in the jar but I can still pick up on unethical behaviour when it jumps out at me. Won’t be back. 2degrees sorted it. Upgraded the plan straight away."
"Hi, I just wanted to say thanks to Dylan at the Rangiora store today who spent a long time problem solving with me, to find out why we couldn't get music on my son's phone using a google play card we purchased at the store. He was patient, helpful and easy to talk to. It was the best tech support I have had. Thanks Dylan."
"Disclosure of important information for a warranty were not disclosed, every time I called I was hung up on by staff, and no attempt at solving the problem was made on Noel Leemings part. Highly do not recommend dealing with this retailer!"
"Riccarton Noel Leemings have always been knowledgeable and very helpful with us and honest about their products. Tom is great and not pushy and has good knowledge. The Palms is a good store as well. Have had good bargains with “Price Promise”, and they are happy to give it. Happy to purchase from them."
Noel Leeming is rated 1.72 based on 29 reviews