Noel Leeming Reviews

22% of reviewers recommend Noel Leeming

How would you rate Noel Leeming ?

"I think my real problem with Noel Leeming that for an electronics/technology store, their product range in some product lines is generally poor. I went to buy a (SD) card reader and they had 1 brand/type only and it did not have a slot for a Memory stick I had. I said your range is pretty limited and the sales guy said he thought it was pretty good. For a technology store, I expect a lot more including a lot more choice. This seems to be an issue with choice with Noel Leeming. Pretty poor really for a retail chain that thinks they are no. 1 in New Zealand"
"I bought a Lenovo Ideapad laptop from Noel Leeming Wanganui. This would have to be quite honestly the worst computer product I have ever bought. I have returned the Laptop on 5 separate occasions without any satisfactory outcome. Several solutions have been mentioned by myself but the staff do not want to know. The issue is the laptop does not connect to the internet or on very rare occasions. There is nothing wrong with my server as been suggested as my tablet and phone work fine. There is obviously something wrong with this product and Noel Leeming do not wish to stand by their products or so it seems. I will never purchase anything from Noel Leeming's again. At least their competitors will exchange or endeavour to sort out a customers querie. Very, very bad practice."
"Do not buy IT product and then expect staff to assist you with the most basic help. They demand a fee of $49 outrageous!"
Tainui Malateste
Verified Reviewer
"Awful customer service. They couldn't give me proper information on the delay, and what would be done about my one month old laptop. End of the day, I have lost a lot of time, my datas, with nobody on site to explain me things."
"Amy was so pleasant and helpful at customer service desk, George St Dunedin. She explained how to resolve my problem very simply and I was able to follow her advice when I got back to my computer. She is a star and worthy of company recognition. Thank you."
"They sold me a secondhand product as new The product is faulty"
"This is the world’s worst customer service firm overall. You want to get the goods you bought which takes weeks to arrive. The worst of all is that the CEO of the Company, Tim Edwards doesn’t care about the service. Don’t ever buy anything from here. This company is a total disgrace to New Zealanders."
"Purchased item online for store collection, only to find the same day that the item was cheaper in-store when collected. The salesperson advised that I should contact NL customer support for the difference refunded; I was gobsmacked that they would not answer to my enquiry, and when I did get through to them they were not at all willing to help and I felt were actually rude! I did obtain a refund from the store contrary to their initial advice but the overall customer experience was dreadful, and I would not risk buying online from NL again. A stark contrast to my usual online shopping experiences, where retailers value its customers."
"Good price and customer service"
Noel Leeming is rated 2.00 based on 9 reviews