Noel Leeming Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Noel Leeming
07AM
7AM

Tell us how Noel Leeming made you happy

"Getting phone replaced under insurance - specifically told my insurance company that the replacement needed to be DUOS - dual sim, Noel Leemings said the S8 was the equivalent and I went all the way in to pick it up, went and got a blank sim to transfer my old numbers over with, charged the phone - only to find IT IS NOT DUAL SIM which I even specified to the girl at the counter when PAYING FOR THE PRODUCT it is in fact a single nano sim + an SD card slot - be aware that you will be told whatever you need to be told to sell you a product, I have written a nastygram to Noel Leemings head office and this flamingly negative review won't be altered until my situation in resolved."
Are you Noel Leeming? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Noel Leeming receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Ordered online to pick up. Rang to check item was available to pick up. Drove to store, no item available, never had been. Cost me half a day, petrol and parking. They were 'sorry' Utterly useless, buyer be careful!"
"Brought a hp chrome book ( it's Rubbish) But the problem that I am most concerned about is that it won't print on my hp printer I also got from these people. I tried ringing but wow customer service was poor and no supervisor was available. The woman transferred me to someone else and after 14 minutes I was cut off. My advise shop somewhere else."
"St Luke’s Branch. I went to 2degrees to update my plan to take advantage of new phone offer. which included a TV. They didn’t have the phone in stock that I wanted and suggested I went to Noel Leeming where I could get the same offered deal. The salesperson I dealt with at Noel Leeming was appalling. I have not encountered this type of blatant dishonesty in a retail setting before. He also showed remarkable apathy throughout the process. When it came to organising the sale with the paperwork he became aware I was an existing 2degrees customer. He said the deal did not apply for me, as an existing customer. It was only for new customers. I explained 2degrees had not told me this. He replied that he was “100% about this. Ring 2degrees and cancel my plan. tell them you are going on to prepay”. He reminded me of phone number, and while waiting for the call to be answered I said I would tell them I just wanted to update my plan. He replied “ No, don’t do that. Just tell them you are cancelling to go on prepay.” I asked him if he wanted me to lie, he kind of smirked. At this stage I walked out. I may be fast approaching retirement age mate and may not be the smartest cookie in the jar but I can still pick up on unethical behaviour when it jumps out at me. Won’t be back. 2degrees sorted it. Upgraded the plan straight away."
"Hi, I just wanted to say thanks to Dylan at the Rangiora store today who spent a long time problem solving with me, to find out why we couldn't get music on my son's phone using a google play card we purchased at the store. He was patient, helpful and easy to talk to. It was the best tech support I have had. Thanks Dylan."
"Disclosure of important information for a warranty were not disclosed, every time I called I was hung up on by staff, and no attempt at solving the problem was made on Noel Leemings part. Highly do not recommend dealing with this retailer!"
"Riccarton Noel Leemings have always been knowledgeable and very helpful with us and honest about their products. Tom is great and not pushy and has good knowledge. The Palms is a good store as well. Have had good bargains with “Price Promise”, and they are happy to give it. Happy to purchase from them."
"I think my real problem with Noel Leeming that for an electronics/technology store, their product range in some product lines is generally poor. I went to buy a (SD) card reader and they had 1 brand/type only and it did not have a slot for a Memory stick I had. I said your range is pretty limited and the sales guy said he thought it was pretty good. For a technology store, I expect a lot more including a lot more choice. This seems to be an issue with choice with Noel Leeming. Pretty poor really for a retail chain that thinks they are no. 1 in New Zealand"
"I bought a Lenovo Ideapad laptop from Noel Leeming Wanganui. This would have to be quite honestly the worst computer product I have ever bought. I have returned the Laptop on 5 separate occasions without any satisfactory outcome. Several solutions have been mentioned by myself but the staff do not want to know. The issue is the laptop does not connect to the internet or on very rare occasions. There is nothing wrong with my server as been suggested as my tablet and phone work fine. There is obviously something wrong with this product and Noel Leeming do not wish to stand by their products or so it seems. I will never purchase anything from Noel Leeming's again. At least their competitors will exchange or endeavour to sort out a customers querie. Very, very bad practice."
"Do not buy IT product and then expect staff to assist you with the most basic help. They demand a fee of $49 outrageous!"
"Awful customer service. They couldn't give me proper information on the delay, and what would be done about my one month old laptop. End of the day, I have lost a lot of time, my datas, with nobody on site to explain me things."
"Amy was so pleasant and helpful at customer service desk, George St Dunedin. She explained how to resolve my problem very simply and I was able to follow her advice when I got back to my computer. She is a star and worthy of company recognition. Thank you."
"They sold me a secondhand product as new The product is faulty"
"This is the world’s worst customer service firm overall. You want to get the goods you bought which takes weeks to arrive. The worst of all is that the CEO of the Company, Tim Edwards doesn’t care about the service. Don’t ever buy anything from here. This company is a total disgrace to New Zealanders."
"Purchased item online for store collection, only to find the same day that the item was cheaper in-store when collected. The salesperson advised that I should contact NL customer support for the difference refunded; I was gobsmacked that they would not answer to my enquiry, and when I did get through to them they were not at all willing to help and I felt were actually rude! I did obtain a refund from the store contrary to their initial advice but the overall customer experience was dreadful, and I would not risk buying online from NL again. A stark contrast to my usual online shopping experiences, where retailers value its customers."
"Good price and customer service"
Noel Leeming is rated 2.06 based on 16 reviews