Noel Leeming Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Noel Leeming

How would you rate Noel Leeming ?

(optional)

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Noel Leeming in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Do not buy IT product and then expect staff to assist you with the most basic help. They demand a fee of $49 outrageous!"
Tainui Malateste
Verified Reviewer
"Awful customer service. They couldn't give me proper information on the delay, and what would be done about my one month old laptop. End of the day, I have lost a lot of time, my datas, with nobody on site to explain me things."
"Amy was so pleasant and helpful at customer service desk, George St Dunedin. She explained how to resolve my problem very simply and I was able to follow her advice when I got back to my computer. She is a star and worthy of company recognition. Thank you."
"They sold me a secondhand product as new The product is faulty"
"This is the world’s worst customer service firm overall. You want to get the goods you bought which takes weeks to arrive. The worst of all is that the CEO of the Company, Tim Edwards doesn’t care about the service. Don’t ever buy anything from here. This company is a total disgrace to New Zealanders."
"Purchased item online for store collection, only to find the same day that the item was cheaper in-store when collected. The salesperson advised that I should contact NL customer support for the difference refunded; I was gobsmacked that they would not answer to my enquiry, and when I did get through to them they were not at all willing to help and I felt were actually rude! I did obtain a refund from the store contrary to their initial advice but the overall customer experience was dreadful, and I would not risk buying online from NL again. A stark contrast to my usual online shopping experiences, where retailers value its customers."
"Good price and customer service"
Noel Leeming is rated 2.29 based on 7 reviews