O2 Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how O2 made you happy
Staff in the Livingston branch was excellent, knew his stuff and got me and my wife a great deal
I had broken my phone and feared I had lost all my contacts and photos of my son. Not only were they able to give me a great deal but took the time to help me get my data back!
Great communication and understanding of my request. Deal with speedly
They offered me best mobile sim with mobile plan and completed the process without any problem. Best thing is that if I have to walk out of plan before completion, I only need to pay for my phone and that's it.
First class service at Westwood Cross branch today. (3rd December Extremely happy with the way our problem was dealt with -with patience and a happy disposition. It was quite noticeable that all of the staff on duty had a welcoming smile on their face and made customers feel comfortable. Our special thanks to Gary.
The workers in the shop were very helpful. They have a service in their shops called O2 Guru, and the guy there helped me sort out a problem with my new iphone 8, more specifically my icloud on the phone. I had rang Apple a few times before and my issue still had not been fixed after about a month. Once the Guru figured out what was wrong, he called up some people at Apple that he knew and got someone to look at, and fix my account in about 20 minutes. I could not be happier with the outcome of this as trying to get through to Apple is like trying to drink the ocean, they even transferred all my data across whilst I was sitting with the Guru on the phone. I would also like to mention that this was all free of charge unlike some other phone companies in the UK.
Very helpful staff especially Jastinder. It was a pleasure to be served by her . All our questions were answered efficiently, I really can't praise her and the rest of the staff enough. It was a pleasure to go into this shop with all the staff being so happy and helpful
O2 customer service is second to none, they do exactly what they say and they do it in a timely manor keeping you updated all the way through.
Customer service is outstanding. Would not be with any other phone provider.
First class always happy to help
Great customer service very friendly and helpful
Changed phone contracts, still stayed with o2 and was pleased that they ported my number within 5 hours. Great service.
Willing to explain and assist non technophobes like myself with patience and humour. This will and would encourage clients to return or recommend them to others
Very happy with service and advice when looking to upgrade. Spoke via live link chat and upgrades hassle free with a better deal than the O2 shops could offer. Great service and professional advice.
By giving me a new contract PHONE samsung galaxy 8plus
Friendly and knowledgeable staff, they sorted my phone issues out in minutes most happy..
Been with o2 for a few years now. I've got to see, one of the best mobile networks by far. Would recommend to everyone.
Reviews.co.uk is an independent review collection platform Good Job
I had just got the new iphone on contract and it was just out and when i went to the o2 store i didnt know how it worked but i went upto one of the o2 staff members and i was welcomed with a friendly greeting. I had asked the the o2 man that i wanted to purchase the iphone and when he got it he even gave me a demonstation on exactly how it worked and i am now SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that ive got it. After i got it and filled out information i went home and the week after i was sent out a survey on how well the o2 staff explained how to use the product and of course i gave him the number of stars as this review because he did an amazing job and i found out that the survey also enters you in a competiton so fingers crosse3d hope i win.
In O2 the staff are very understanding to my problems. They are always willing to help me and I feel they want to help me as they do it with pleasure. They are always welcoming when I enter the shop and therefore I visit it often.
O2 is rated 1.68 based on 446 reviews