Open Studio Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Open Studio

About Open Studio: Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Really enjoying Peter Sprague and Romero Lubambo courses."
"Peter is a good teacher and he has the chops to back up his methods."
"Can you please make the playback of elements of piano jazz in every key?"
"Great content and teachers."
"It helped me very much"
"Very informative. Well laid out, and has pointed me in the right direction. Thank you"
"I feel like a lot of the videos are for early intermediate students. What would be helpful is if the videos gave multiple examples for different skill levels. I would also like it if the videos would discuss how to apply the concept or techniques into our playing. I would also appreciate if we could see how we could effectively practice the concepts. For example, with the weekly lessons it would be great if there was an example practice log for us to follow so that we could spend the week practicing the discussed concepts"
"I like your courses. I live on Kemerovo, Russia, and know English a bit, so I understand lessons. In my opinion people in Russia can be really interested in this material, so maybe later the studio will grow and add Russian subtitles. For most people it will be the only way. Thank you!"
"Excellent source for learning jazz. Real messages and advices from Grammy winner musicians are truly inspiring."
"It’s perfect! Everything clear, lot of usefull informations. The price is hight but worth it :)"
"I am an electric bass guitar player (blues, classic rock, Motown, etc.) who has always wanted to learn to play acoustic upright bass. I purchased Christian McBride's fundamentals course because of my respect for him as a jazz musician, and he didn't disappoint. My next step is to buy or rent an instrument and get started. By the way, I'm 70 years old and still have the desire to learn new things."
"I am very pleased with the course so far. I am not too far along, but I like what I’ve experienced so far."
"Hi, my name is Ramon Angel and I have recently bought Greg Hutchinson's fundamentals of Jazz drumming. He is a terrific drummer and I have always loved his playing. It is really great to be able to listen how he understand music and jazz drumming. Great course and great ideas."
"Not enough informations"
"Very good platform, that living transcription is very helpful, the teacher, incredible!"
"Open Studio provides a rich portfolio of helpful resources. They seem to embrace innovation with useful transcriptions, helpful hints and a variety of viewpoints and styles. I have been a member for several years, but the improvements in the last couple of years have been truly great. Peter has assembled a dedicated and extremely talented team."
"A wonderful resource for aspiring musicians. The audio and video quality is superb. I purchased the Fundamentals of Jazz Drumming with great Greg Hutchinson and am especially enjoying the body camera as I can see the drum kit as though I were playing. I really look forward to the off-line viewing feature as I live in a rural community and my practice "shed" has no internet connectivity thus drumming and working on video lesson material is not possible for me."
"so good~~~~~~"
"I like the online transcription on hutch courses...that helped me a lot"
"I'm just starting but it looks great so far"
Open Studio is rated 4.70 based on 306 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access