Open Studio Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Open Studio

About Open Studio: Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Live Chat, Email
"Your platform is awesome and very informative"
"Excellent!!!!"
"well organized material that would otherwise only be available by spending a lifetime of savings with a private professional artist or via attendance at a fine music conservatory. i have been using peter sprague's materials, and there is no other way I'd rather obtain this orderly guide of everything to know, in at least five positions, about the fundamental of playing the guitar nearly any style, though peter's course, in my opinion, is aimed at improvisation."
"A lot of really useful content for students at different levels. Very responsive staff. Useful playback tools. It's a joy to explore lessons on many instruments to broaden perspectives on your primary instrument. Plus comedy jazz podcast! I already roped in two more students for ya."
"Excellent!!!"
"Excellent graphics. High quality instruction. Would like more non-piano instruction."
"All good. So much great information. An incredible resource."
"I love the way of teaching and the content of lessons. Great studio for the jazz lovers)"
"I have been a long-time member with an unlimited pass and love every aspect of Open Studio. I truly would have been satisfied with Peter’s weekly lessons as things used to be, but the many enhancements and options over the past year or so has really take it to a new level. I have incorporated countless concepts into my own playing. Adam is great and Geoffrey Keezer is outstanding. I try to listen to each and every podcast. In short, Open Studio is far and away THE BEST ONLINE PIANO SITE OUT THERE!"
"Very well done online music learning site using the latest technology and providing multiple at-a-glance views when playing."
"Rich variety of basic and more advanced information. I’m learning a ton!"
"Excellent perspective"
"It is the best online jazz site on the net, period.... I was, quite frankly, pleasantly overwhelmed at the content and initially thought that I might be in a little over my head but that is definitely NOT the case There is SO much incredible content on this site, that no matter what level you are at, you will find courses that are perfect for where you are now. I recommend purchasing an all access pass. I am so pleased that i made the investment musicianship by subscribing to Open Studio."
"I enjoy all the lessons. peter is such a great model."
"It’s a good program. Well presented and explained."
"The site is rich, and the artists are truly trying to be helpful. I found lessons to be difficult to navigate, and challenging to stick with, as my progress was slow. I take primary responsibility for not succeeding with Open Studio, and wish someone could figure out how to help me stay motivated. These lessons weren't enough, sadly."
"Open Studio is the best. I am a classical pianist and I ‘ve understood jazz because of them ."
"Open Studio is an amazing resource. There’s nothing like it on the internet, or anywhere else."
"The Piano courses has excellent material. Peter is an outstanding teacher."
"A lot of great material for learners like me."
Open Studio is rated 4.69 based on 246 reviews