Open Studio Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Tell us how Open Studio made you happy
I have been an Open Studio member and an ardent fan of their YouTube videos and You’ll Hear It PodCasts for a little over a year. I am a beginner jazz pianist and find the Open Studio courses combo of content and engaging blend of experiences (video, camera angles, tools, Living Notation software…) has really accelerated my development. Adam and Peter are excellent and inspiring instructors (“masters”) with a nice personal approach, which is helpful at my level to keep me inspired. The YouTube videos and Podcasts are awesome complementary tools and are a lot of fun. Even when the topic is beyond my level, Adam and Peter deliver is such a way that there is usually takeaway or two, and always a future reference point. The service at Open Studio is also first class. Questions are answered immediately and they have been very flexible in helping me assemble the right courses. I highly recommended Open Studio!
All along my musical journey I’ve been helped by all at open studio as much as can be expected and more so!!! I’m extremely happy with your support and communication. You truly live up to your mission statement!!! Thank you so much, Bruce
Open Studio has helped to take my jazz piano game to the next level. It seems most tutorials online are either too easy or too advanced for me. I love how simple the videos are while providing eye-opening information and exercises that help develop jazz piano mastery.
Amazing!
Great focused lessons! Cool backings, insights and useful reflections.
Amazing
Great lectures from REAL jazz players, tons of very cool stuff. I took two of Geoffrey Keezer's courses but I can't wait to get my hands on Peter Martin's advanced lessons as well. Highly recomended!
I can't recommend the Open Studio team enough. Top quality professional musicians who have found the recipe to unlocking this amazing genre of music. I'm making progress now every day thanks to the wealth of information available. By far the best way I've ever found to learn to play jazz. Well done Open Studio.
My recent purchase of Christian McBrides Jazz Bass course has proven to be nothing less than spectacular! I am so grateful that he agreed to do a course like this one and I can’t thank him and everyone involved at Open Studio enough for this gift!! The transcriptions are amazing as are the notes the Christian plays! Lots of wisdom to keep the wheel turning and foster new younger players who are starting their journey in jazz bass! Thank you! Money well spent and thank you for the discount. It helped during these tough times! Best Regards, Kurt
Loving the Christian McBride video. Inspirational and fun!
Just what was needed.
It's rare to find an excellent player who is also a good teacher- like Romero Lubambo.
I love Open Studio! The artists on the platform are amazing and it feels incredible to be able to study with the contemporary greats from my home in Sweden. The overall experience is outstanding!
Very inspiring and well constructed. It has never been more fun practising.
Very good and supportive!
Been taking the lessons for a week and already seeing results. Extremely grateful for the matwrial
Veryprofessional yet easy to digest teaching. Straight to the point with the best in the business. 5 stars plus 7 stars!
Al the information and instructors are so clear and well guided
I have been working in open studio for about a week now and I love it. I'm a bassist and jazz educator, but I can already tell I've improved my piano skills greatly. I've been listening to the You'll Hear It Podcast for a year. 7 stars. Keep up the great work!
Great teachers and content! Overall very pleased. Offering a “pay what you can” on a course was very thoughtful and caring. Thank you!! Brian Paul
Open Studio is rated 4.77 based on 702 reviews