Paint Plot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Plot
Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
The quality was above and beyond what I expected. I did order the frame additionally and am happy I did as it now hanging on my wall. Waiting for my second to arrive.
I was a little disappointed with the packaging. I expected it to look a little more professional. Should have waited as I see on your website that you are now providing a lovely box. Other than that I was totally impressed with the quality. I have ordered again as a gift this time and I’m thrilled it will arrive looking gift worthy.
I’ve been doing PBN’s for many years. I have ordered from many companies. Paint Plot has the best quality kits and I will not order from anyone else again.
I have ordered numerous kits from this company. Love them! The most difficult task is which one to order next.
Thoroughly enjoyed this project. I did run out of paints though. The support team were terrific and sent me more, it was a little disappointing that I had to wait to finish. It’s now complete and I’m one very happy customer.
I was a little disappointed with the delay in shipping. They initially told me it would be 14 days. It actually took more than 3 weeks. The support team were lovely though and explained that my canvas had been delayed in customs. Other than that I am very happy with my purchase.
I’m a repeat PBN purchaser. I have tried a few companies. This one has been the most upfront about delivery times. I like their range and I highly recommend “The Magical Unicorn kit” as it looks amazing.
Truthfully I’m doing this review because I will get a discount. I do recommend this company if you are looking to purchase. Arrived no probs, quality was good.
Plaint Plot Australia is fantastic. I feel like a lot of the reviews here for the overseas company which is separate from Paint Plot Australia which is run by a local couple in Brisbane. I have ordered from them twice now and have received both packages quickly in Sydney with no delay and Customer Service is great - they will send extra paint out if you run out
It’s a scam. Complete scam that cost me $130 and no order ever arrived. It’s July now, I ordered it in March... Customer service sucks big time. If you’re asking for a refund, they say “oops we already shipped it again” and then guess what, 2 weeks and still no tracking number. Another email to get an update, and they replied that “it seems it’s been dispatched, you should get tracking number soon”. And another 3 weeks - radio silence. Shame on you! There’re hundreds reviews on the internet with people telling the same story. Good luck frauds.
Great service, great quality, great company! One very happy customer.
I’ve suffered from anxiety for a long time. PBN’s were suggested by a fiend as a therapy. I just love them and I have done many as gifts. I have tried many different companies over the time and have been quite happy with most. I now use Paint Plot as they have a great variety and they regularly release new kits, which I need. Keep up the good work Paint Plot.
OMG I saw the “Forest Wolf” kit and I just had to have it! It has been my most enjoyable PBN by far. Thanks Paint Plot, I just looove your range and fun vibe. The Forest Wolf looks amazing hanging on my wall.
Love this company. Great range to choose from.
DO NOT ORDER. I ordered 2 paintings in May. The tracking numbers never worked and a month later I received an email stating it did not clear customs but don't worry they will reship it on them! I sent 3 emails requesting to be refunded with zero response. Now I get an email stating the package is lost. Its July 19th. The worst customer services ever. They have no address and over the phone you get nowhere.
I have loved the whole process. Thank you!
I have already ordered two more.
I ordered a paint plot in March, it is now JULY and it still hasn’t arrived! I emailed support and they said they would send a replacement..and then I heard nothing back. Emailed them again about a refund and they said my order was fulfilled and I can’t get one. This is a scam. Do not order from them!!
Purchased a painting from Paint Plot, very happy, love this company.
Great service! Thank you, I loved painting the Collecting Moons Kit.
Great service! Thank you, I loved painting the Collecting Moons Kit.
Paint Plot is rated 3.72 based on 130 reviews