Paint Plot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Plot
Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
I cannot fault the service or quality. One very happy first timer and repeat buyer
I was disappointed because I ran out of white paint. All good they sent me more and my canvas looks fab
I ordered four kits. I’ve just finished the sunflowers and I’m totally addicted. Love, love, love!!
Quite easy to do. I have a little painting experience but I think most people would find this one relaxing and it looks great when it is finished.
I really loved doing the Mothers Love kit. The only thing was that I found I did have to do a second coat on some of the white sections. Which was OK as I had enough paint. But it looks great.
I’ve been looking for a hobby. I decided to paint the Hummingbird, it is just spectacular! I can’t thank you guys enough, you have been so helpful in every way.
I just loved this project. I’ve been housebound for a while and this helped pass the time. The service was great and I will be ordering more.
The photo doesn’t do it justice. It just looks spectacular hanging on my wall. Quality was great and the process was easy. Everyone that see’s it is blown away.
I took advantage of the BUY3 code. So I have four to paint. Very happy with the service and quality of the kits. Will be busy for a while though!
Shipping was delayed. They did communicate and it seems the pandemic caused major delays. Not really my problem! I’m very happy with the product though and they did give me a discount for next time.
I started to believe that this was a scam. I did get my kit “The Wave” which looks incredible. I’m very happy with the end result and I’m willing to forgive the shipping delays due to the pandemic. Obviously, as I have ordered more from Paint Plot as I believe that they were genuinely sorry.
Ordered in April to Canada (est. 5-15 business days), it has now been 65 business days and my paintings have not arrived. Support has gotten back to me saying they cannot issue a refund. Would not surprise me if onslaught of positive reviews on this site are internal staff trying to salvage their ratings.
The quality was above and beyond what I expected. I did order the frame additionally and am happy I did as it now hanging on my wall. Waiting for my second to arrive.
I was a little disappointed with the packaging. I expected it to look a little more professional. Should have waited as I see on your website that you are now providing a lovely box. Other than that I was totally impressed with the quality. I have ordered again as a gift this time and I’m thrilled it will arrive looking gift worthy.
I’ve been doing PBN’s for many years. I have ordered from many companies. Paint Plot has the best quality kits and I will not order from anyone else again.
I have ordered numerous kits from this company. Love them! The most difficult task is which one to order next.
Thoroughly enjoyed this project. I did run out of paints though. The support team were terrific and sent me more, it was a little disappointing that I had to wait to finish. It’s now complete and I’m one very happy customer.
I was a little disappointed with the delay in shipping. They initially told me it would be 14 days. It actually took more than 3 weeks. The support team were lovely though and explained that my canvas had been delayed in customs. Other than that I am very happy with my purchase.
I’m a repeat PBN purchaser. I have tried a few companies. This one has been the most upfront about delivery times. I like their range and I highly recommend “The Magical Unicorn kit” as it looks amazing.
Truthfully I’m doing this review because I will get a discount. I do recommend this company if you are looking to purchase. Arrived no probs, quality was good.
Paint Plot is rated 3.51 based on 142 reviews