PANDORA Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PANDORA
4PM
4PM

Tell us how PANDORA made you happy

"Hi I've been going into Pandora a little after they opened at 5145 Peachtree Pkwy Peachtree Corners. Ga 30092 The young ladies there are absolutely Phenomenal I was skeptical to go inside at first I was't sure what I wanted and how it works to set up your a charm bracelet The minuet I waked in the door the ladies in that store all acknowledge me with such great smile and warmth You could tell it was genuine I've been going into the store every week every since I know in that last couple of months I must have spent Well I want say But every time I go in that store the young like make me feel like family and not just another person coming in to spend money They're all exceptional But It's two young lady I want call out their name One is pregnant I call her M &M my baby girl but she's not It just feels that way she's a mazing and the other one she have such a big smile that will brighten your day when she laugh When you go in there you can't miss them They have become dear to my heart I call them my girls They always help me pick out charms right away I don't have to spend lots of time in there due to they will get to know you and know what you like with in a few moment with you I can spend my money else where but these young ladies and everyone in that store I wouldn't go any where else my bracelet is almost full of charms within these few months But with the service I get from these ladies I will have to buy some more Thanks Pandora for hiring such great classy professional and amazing customer service Employees Ladies you know who you are See you next week"
Are you PANDORA? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback PANDORA receives. Reply Free
"Prompt delivery and good quality materials."
"Great selection of charms and jewellery, tidy easy to navigate website. Great offers on Pandora charms. Very fast delivery"
"product quality is superior!"
"Very easy website and very helpful"
"The quality is always up to standard and the lady's working at the shop are always helpful."
"The store is beautifully laid out, light and bright. Despite it being lunch time and fairly busy an assistant was able to help me very quickly. She understood my concerns regarding the product and quickly resolved any difficulties I highlighted. She was knowledgeable about the product range and took time to explain how to care for my purchase. A very pleasant experience and I would not hesitate to buy from this shop again."
PANDORA is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews