PANDORA Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact PANDORA?

Tell us how PANDORA made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I’d give zero stars if I could. Contacted their UK customer service on behalf of my 11 year old daughter to try and resolve an issue. After 2 weeks of chasing and follow up on my part they have refused to help. Epitome of corporate greed and totally incompetent."
Are you PANDORA? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered rings online and they came really quick and packaged really nicely"
"Pandora is amazing. Special thank you to Tiffany at Scarborough town centre. She was so knowledgeable and helpful and honestly all experiences there are great!"
"Bad customer service!! why should I purchase from a store that doesn't value their customers. Walking in and being completely ignored is not good customer service. I must say this is usually in London. Stratford Westfield has brilliant customer service."
"My partner and daughters absolutely love Pandora products and over the years we must have spent thousands on their items!........however...if you have a problem, (as we have recently with a faulty charm catch,) their head office customer service is absolutely shocking. It really has caused me to make a promise never to purchase another pandora product ever again. It’s such a shame that they have become so big, they no longer care about their individual customers. 👎🏻👎🏻"
"Outstanding customer service from Pandora Warrington. Jen , my sales assistant, was beyond helpful with my broken bracelet. Nothing was too much trouble for her and she set my mind at ease that my bracelet wasn't a lost cause. I'm a very happy customer."
"Hi I've been going into Pandora a little after they opened at 5145 Peachtree Pkwy Peachtree Corners. Ga 30092 The young ladies there are absolutely Phenomenal I was skeptical to go inside at first I was't sure what I wanted and how it works to set up your a charm bracelet The minuet I waked in the door the ladies in that store all acknowledge me with such great smile and warmth You could tell it was genuine I've been going into the store every week every since I know in that last couple of months I must have spent Well I want say But every time I go in that store the young like make me feel like family and not just another person coming in to spend money They're all exceptional But It's two young lady I want call out their name One is pregnant I call her M &M my baby girl but she's not It just feels that way she's a mazing and the other one she have such a big smile that will brighten your day when she laugh When you go in there you can't miss them They have become dear to my heart I call them my girls They always help me pick out charms right away I don't have to spend lots of time in there due to they will get to know you and know what you like with in a few moment with you I can spend my money else where but these young ladies and everyone in that store I wouldn't go any where else my bracelet is almost full of charms within these few months But with the service I get from these ladies I will have to buy some more Thanks Pandora for hiring such great classy professional and amazing customer service Employees Ladies you know who you are See you next week"
"Prompt delivery and good quality materials."
"Great selection of charms and jewellery, tidy easy to navigate website. Great offers on Pandora charms. Very fast delivery"
"product quality is superior!"
"Very easy website and very helpful"
"The quality is always up to standard and the lady's working at the shop are always helpful."
"The store is beautifully laid out, light and bright. Despite it being lunch time and fairly busy an assistant was able to help me very quickly. She understood my concerns regarding the product and quickly resolved any difficulties I highlighted. She was knowledgeable about the product range and took time to explain how to care for my purchase. A very pleasant experience and I would not hesitate to buy from this shop again."
PANDORA is rated 4.14 based on 14 reviews