Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

Pedestal Source 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Flavio Ostolaza
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Flavio Ostolaza
Fine craftsmanship. Reasonably priced. Timely arrival. Our bronze sculpture stands happily on it. I was pleased to receive a video message from Pedestal Source telling me that work on the pedestal was complete and that it was ready to ship. A very nice touch.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 14th December 2020
Thanks for the photo and the review Fredric. The sculpture looks great!
The pedestal that I ordered and received from The Pedestal Source was all that I expected and MORE! The craftsmanship that went into the pedestal's development is top notch. My Father gave me a piece of Shona stone art as a housewarming gift. I chose the gray pedestal to accentuate the gray natural stone in the hand carved artwork. I could not be more pleased. I look forward to purchasing more items from The Pedestal Source.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 14th December 2020
Hello Eric. Thanks for the thoughtful review, and the photo. We always love seeing pedestals in their homes. Looks outstanding!
I ordered 2 pedestals. They looked great and the quality was very good. The delivery time was reasonable as well.
Thanks Denise! Glad to hear you're enjoying the pedestals.
Love it. Excellent craftsmanship, finely detailed. Exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend product.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 13th December 2020 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 13th December 2020
Thanks for the review and the photo Charles. Great choice on the ambient top. Looks amazing with the contours of the sculpture!
Great service and excellent product. We bought two white pedestals to display sculpture and couldn't be happier with the results!
Thanks George! I hope they bring many years of enjoyment.
Good product, great service!
Thanks Donald. Enjoy the pedestal!
We are extremely happy with your company and products. We have looked for over a year for the right pedestals, and finally decided on your company. Quality and customer service is over the top. After ordering our first two pedestals, we ordered a third one. The follow up videos from the people that actually made the pedestals was incredible. Best customer service !!!!
Thanks for the review Flavio. We are always proud to hear that our efforts make a difference.
My order was a special request for our family church. I received my order a week before the request date. The pedestal was beautiful and it looked better than the picture on the website. My family was overjoyed by the look, the make and the style of the pedestal. And it looks great in the church. Thank you Pedestal Source for you impeccable product and customer service.
Sincerely, Mary
Thanks so much for your thoughtful review Mary. Very glad the pedestal met your expectations. Enjoy the pedestal and don't hesitate to call if you ever have questions.
Pedestal is great. Dove color is perfect to show off glass artwork. Thanks for the great service.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Hi Terry. Thanks very much for the review and the photo. The glass looks outstanding. Great choice of pedestal for the room!
Beautiful pedestal, well packaged and exactly as expected.
Thanks for the review Aaron! Enjoy the pedestal!
Great service, great product!
This is our 3rd purchase. First 2 were pedestals to hold statues. This last one we bought was for an end table. It is perfect
Thanks so much for the review and your loyalty. Very glad that our pedestals continue to meet your expectations and needs.
Beautifully handcrafted. Details edges and finishes are flawless. Our new 15"x15"x30" pedestals display our two entrance sculptures from our Bangkok, Thailand trip wonderfully. A piece of art themselves.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 5th December 2020 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 5th December 2020 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 5th December 2020 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 5th December 2020 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 5th December 2020
Wow! Thanks so much for those photos! Absolutely beautiful display.
Excellent product and even better customer service. I really appreciated the YouTube video of my order being packed for shipment.
Thanks Kimberley! Enjoy the pedestal
The pedestal is just what we wanted. We had a floor lamp that was a bit too short and now it is the perfect height. Plus, the customer service is outstanding!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Glad we could help provide a solution. Thanks for your review and photos!
This is the second purchase from pedestal source and I have not been disappointed
Good workmanship and on time delivery. Thanks
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 3rd December 2020 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 3rd December 2020 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
The display looks amazing! Thanks very much for the photos and the review.
Easy, efficient, product was of excellent quality! Great job. A pleasure to do business with you.
Thanks for your review! Glad you've enjoyed the pedestal and don't hesitate to call if you ever have questions.
I ordered two pedestals for two sculptures, the whole experience from ordering, process to shipping was exceptional!. The customer service is A+++.
Will definitely use their services again!
Thanks Maria! Glad you enjoyed your experience and I hope your pedestals provide years of beauty
Very professional. Excellent quality products and fast shipping!!
Pedestal Source did a great job. The pedestal was exactly what I ordered and it looks great with my sculpture on it. I also appreciate the video they sent of the pedestal when they finished fabricating it and the updates on the shipping progress. Pedestal Source is a great company to work with,
Thanks for your review Ellen. We truly appreciate the feedback.
Pedestal Source is rated 4.95 based on 527 reviews