Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
I was impressed with the speed that the company was able to complete the order and ship to my house. There were a few minor nicks and dings on the pedestal and when rubbed black dye would rub off on hands. I will order again but request sufficient packing
Hello Arthur. Sorry to hear about the damage during shipping. If you send some photos to our sales team (use our contact@pedestalsource.com email) and it's very likely we can get that taken care of for you.
Great service, loved the personalized production video.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 9th March 2021
Love my Pedestal. Perfect display for my Art Glass Sculpture. Highly recommend....Fast Delivery :)
Thanks Nanette! Hope it provides years of beauty in your home.
Looks beautiful and very professional!
It adds a museum quality look to my home!
Thanks Rob. We try to live up to museum quality standards. Enjoy your new pedestal!
Just Love it. I will send photo.
Thanks Leslie! We look forward to seeing your new pedestal and art display
Excellent , arrived on time and pedestal was as advertised.
Thanks Tom. Enjoy your new pedestal and don't hesitate to call if you ever have questions.
Excellent pedestal, well made and quick delivery. Well packed and ready to use out of the box.
Thanks Troy! Great to hear your pedestal arrived quickly and safely.
Superb product: excellent service. Thank you!
Thanks very much! Enjoy your new pedestal!
They're pricey but world class. You demand perfection? Hire them. First, they select the best acrylic, which is more expensive now due to Covid. They re-checked dimensions with me multiple times and even included a video with the craftsman presenting my finished top. It's flawless. Will be using them again.
Thanks so much for the very thoughtful review. We appreciate hearing about your experience with us, and glad everything met your needs.
The ordering process was very easy. When I had a question about my confirmation, I sent an email and received a prompt reply. When my product was ready to ship, I was sent an email with a video link showing the product and measurements, which I was very impressed with. It arrived in excellent condition.
Thanks for the review! Love to hear about great experiences with our staff and crew.
Excellent customer service—actually the best I have ever experienced! The pedestals are lovely!!!!
Thanks Renee!
not today after I put them up in a few weeks. will send pics
still in boxes have not opened them.
AWESOME product. I have 9 pedestals from them and every one has been exactly what I had asked for. Solid product and have had no issues with them years later. Solid construction, quality material and GREAT craftsmanship. I would order again from them in a second.
Hello Richard. Thanks for the review! We love hearing from our long-term customers that your pedestals have stood the test of time! Thanks for your loyalty and we look forward to our next project for you.
Service was awesome. Loved the movie of it being finished.
Very fast turnaround, packaged perfectly. It arrived in CT with no damage at all! Also very friendly customer service. Thank you!
Thanks for your feedback Manuella. We pride ourselves on providing the the best product and service in our industry. Great to hear you had a good experience!
Great job!!
The Team at PedestalSource are phenomenal...A first class operation.
They care and deliver a first class pedestal...
You will not be disappointed.
Thanks so much. We take great pride in providing exactly the experience you express.
Great customer service. I really liked the short video of the craftsman showing the pedestal as it was made. The pedestal is exactly what I needed for the sculpture. It’s beautifully made and arrived in perfect condition due to really excellent packaging.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
Thanks for sending the photo Richard! Your display looks amazing!
I am very pleased with the Craftmanship and the Beauty of my Pedestal. Great job I will order again and Recommend the Company to everyone. THANK YOU AGAIN 😊
Glad to hear your pedestal hit the mark! Enjoy!
A really high quality pedestal. Truly top notch from both a structural/functional standpoint and an aesthetic standpoint. I will be ordering many more identical pedestals in the upcoming months. Thanks!
Thanks Alvin. Our entire team, from design to shipping, works hard to ensure then best possible quality at every step.
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 698 reviews