Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
The whole team worked hard to put together many bases in a short period of time. Not only was communication and delivery exceptional, but the bases were better than I could imagine.
Thanks Wally! Always glad to help make tight deadlines possible. Hope everything went perfectly.
Excellent service and quality. Loved them both !
Thanks Nadia! We appreciate your feedback. Enjoy your new pedestals!
It is exactly what I was looking for. It came quickly and in perfect condition! I would buy it again!
Thanks Kim! Glad you're enjoying the pedestal
Absolutely a wonderful quality product which was exactly what we were looking for!!
Thanks for taking the time to send us feedback Bill! We work every day to improve our product and our business and couldn't do it without hearing from you.
Wonderful product - great quality and outstanding customer service!!
Thanks Judy! Hope you're enjoying your new pedestal!
The pedestals are great. The service was awesome. It didn’t take very long from ordering to receiving. We are in discussion to probably order additional pedestals. Thank you !
Thank you very much Hy! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping you with those additional pedestals.
We love the quality and we really love the service by local people who care!!!!
Thanks Jack! Glad to could provide an excellent experience for you. Our whole team will be pleased to hear their efforts don't go unnoticed.
Great product and excellent service. Especially like the video ! Thanks!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the video!
Great product and great and efficient service. Delivery as promised. The cement laminate looks awesome.
Thanks very much! I'm a big fan of the concrete laminate as well.
These guys are amazing! They rushed a large order for me, produced beautiful work & were so kind/pleasant to work with. Thanks for everything!
Thanks Mariel! Glad we could be part of your project and get things across the finish line in time!
Well made and well packed. I expected it to be a little more robust.
Thanks for your feedback Ronald. We're always looking for things we can improve on.
The pedestal exceeded my expectations and arrived well packed and in reasonably good time. I’ll use this source again in the future
Thanks very much! We look forward to building your next pedestal!
I have been an art director for more than 20 years and have a lot of experience with pedestals. This one is fantastic and the delivery service excellent. I also loved your video of the making of the pedestal. Very clever!!
Thanks Colleen! We appreciate hearing from an industry insider. Thanks for putting your trust and art on our pedestals!
Flawless quality, outstanding personal service. A+ in every way!! [please don't use my full name; you can say NS, Boston]
Thanks so much for leaving your review! We appreciate hearing your feedback.
Communication about producing and shipping was excellent. Delivery was smooth, but I had to travel ONE day before arrival. Neighbor promptly took in product and said packaging looked fine. I will open the package in December when I return
Thanks Joyce! So sorry to hear you missed delivery day. Hopefully your December return will provide a delightful surprise.
From my first interactions it just seemed like I received highly personal and friendly service. As well as good advice about the pedestal ( custom) I bought. Delivered as promised on time. The pedestal looks meticulous. It was packaged like Fort Knox. Plus I got a lovely surprise communication from the company which I won’t give away. But it just added to the whole excellent experience. Highly recommend
Thanks so much for your feedback Don! Glad your experience with us was excellent.
Well made and shipped in a robust box so no shipping damage 👍
Thanks! Enjoy your new pedestal and let us know if we can ever be of further service.
Great customer service and perfect pedestals. Would highly recommend them
Thanks so much Kay! Enjoy your new pedestal
This company is amazing! The pedestal is gorgeous! Super easy to order, their follow up is fantastic and delivery times were exact. They even sent me a personalized video highlighting the finished product before shipment. I highly recommend!
Thanks Mary Kay! The photo looks outstanding!
We ordered a lighted pedestal that cost $1,038.90. Which is a pretty hefty price. That I did not mind so much. What I did mind was the complete and utter rudeness I was met with by I assume the owner when I called in with a curiosity about our order and whether or not I could get a battery operated led light source for our pedestal. He immediately spit out that it would cost $600.00 when I said "wow that is ridiculous" His reply was sarcastic and taunting. He heard my dismay at the exorbitant price and instead of responding to this issue. He chose to mock me by asking me in a taunting manner "do you want me to add that? do you?" His tone was just unacceptable. I told him he was being very rude to me and I told him I was going to hang up!" This is the customer service I received from Pedestal Source! Just insulting, deplorable and unacceptable. I will never purchase or recommend this company to anyone.
Hi Rhondi— Thank you for your feedback, we always want to know when we’re hitting anything less than the high bar we’ve set (and usually hit). Very sorry to hear you left the conversation not feeling valued—nothing could be further from the truth. We’ll be reviewing the conversation with the person you talked to and find ways of ensuring we communicate nothing but the respect we intend in the future. Regarding the battery, they are unfortunately very costly. We’ve spent years seeking a less expensive solution, and if anyone wants that, it’s definitely us. Some of our retail customers (like UGG, who has 60+ stores) have told us they would eat them up if the price is right. Alas, $600 is the current entry point for safe, reliable, long-term battery options at the moment. Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you. And trust that you are indeed valued. Without our customers, we wouldn’t exist!
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 1,094 reviews