Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We have the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

800-333-9953

Ariel
Karen
Dhurata
Great customer service!
Best shopping experience to date- from the video sent before shipping, to the quality of work, to the candy surprise in the box.
Can not recommend them enough!
Pedestal Source runs a tight ship. Excellent products and customer service.
Good product
Top rate company with high standards and integrity. A pleasure to work with.
Pedestal Source is THE BEST!!! Super quality, great people, great service, fair prices.....my goodness, what more can I say and what more can you ask for. They are my pedestal source.
I have ordered two pedestals from these folks. Both were fabulous! Their customer service is top notch. Would use them again and again. Very professional company in all ways.
We have used Pedestal Source twice to make custom display stands for our personal art work. The results are stunning and the customer service was great.
The pedestal ordered is beautiful and was made to the exact measurements I specified- it was exactly what I wanted and thanks to excellent packing, arrived in perfect condition.
The company did an excellent job, the pedestal I ordered cam quickly and was perfectly constructed. I am completely delighted with the product.
Easy transaction, products arrive as expected.
Ordered 3 for our Living area of our house. These are used to display glass sculptures we have acquired over the years. Love the pedestals. Came very quickly and extremely well packed.
Beautiful craftsmanship. Highly recommend!
Quick service, quality product, Easy to assemble! Very affordable pricing. We have used these for years and the pedestals hold up beautifully.
So professional; came as ordered. They were so fun;
sent me a video when it was done right before they
shipped it. Love there work!!
We have to thank Mike, Ben and the other Ben and everyone involved for your amazing service and workmanship.The pedestal is absolutely perfect! The workmanship is flawless. And I could not have chosen it without your guidance during the initial consult as to size, color & finish. Even the packaging and opening instructions were above and beyond! What a huge difference the light makes, especially on our particular art piece.  We are so excited that we have already called our art advisor to ask her to start looking for a piece for the adjacent alcove on the other side of the fireplace and will be placing an order with you as soon as we find that piece.I immediately sent photo's to my brother who works with a design firm in Troy Michigan. They will keep you in mind for any pedestal needs that they may come upon. He agreed it looks fantastic and is looking forward to seeing it in person upon his next visit.
Pedestal Source actually came up in conversation during dinner with some friends the other night. I was describing the personalized emails (video's) that you sent me of the progress of the job. They were impressed as well.I don't know how long you have been mastering this business, but you sure have it right and I wish you all huge success's! How refreshing to see such attention to every detail.Okay, I could go on and on , but I think you get it.Big Thanks,Donna and Skip McDonald
Was thrilled with my pedestal order.
It is exactly as described and looks fabulous displaying my art piece.
Great quality and a pleasure to work with this company!
Excellent company to buy from. Communication through the build process was great. Timeline was great. Packaging and shipping was perfect.
I purchased 2 pedestals.. They arrived on time- were in perfect condition- and look great. Excellent quality- just what I had hoped for. Totally recommend.
Am impressed by the high quality of workmanship that went into our pedestal to which we trust our sculptures, and also the responsiveness of our Pedestal Source contact about the specifics of pedestal before and during it construction.
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 250 reviews