Pedestal Source Reviews

5 Rating 1,300 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Excellent product and team. Very high quality pedestals, very well packaged, and delivery was great. According to the packaging I have Finn, Mila, Eric, and Ben L. to thank!! Also a huge thanks to Rachel for calling me back (even though I didn’t leave me phone number in my initial message), answering all of my questions, and helping me place my order over the phone when time was of the essence. Pedestals were delivered ahead of schedule. I highly recommend!!!
Thanks for your thoughtful review Katie! I'll make sure to forward this to the folks you mention. They'll be pleased to hear you're enjoying your new pedetals.
For the amount of money I spent- they have some serious QC issues. Namely 2/3 of the pedestals have serious, and very wide, glue marks down the edges. Makes putting fine art on them kind of difficult.
Hello Jessica. Very sorry to hear about the less-than-standard pedestals you received. We set very high expectations for our team, but it seems we missed the mark this time. We will certainly do everything we can to make this right for you. Please contact any of our sales team at your earliest convenience or if it's easier you can contact me directly at rhys@xylemdesign.com. If you could include photos of the affected areas as well as the QC card that should be located inside the pedestal that would be very helpful for us to start our own QC inquiry with your pedestals. Sorry for the inconvenience and we will certainly make every effort to provide an acceptable solution.
Exceptional quality and even better customer service! These aren't cheap, but they are well constructed, sturdy, and will last a lifetime. We have about 15 of them of different sizes and use them for our ceramics and sculpture displays at the school I teach at.
Thanks very much Nick! We greatly appreciate your feedback. Thanks also for the photos. Looks like an amazing display and an incredible teaching/learning environment.
Exactly what I wanted.
Thank you! Enjoy your pedestal!
Happy Customer …. Service was fantastic and product was better than I expected… Could not be more pleased…
Glad to hear that Ward! I hope you continue to enjoy your pedestal and don't hesitate to call us if you ever have questions.
This was the best experience I've ever had with an online purchase. The quality of its website is superb - and only exceeded by its extraordinary level of customer service. Our pedestal arrived in perfect condition and was exactly what we needed. It surpassed our expectations by a mile! We highly recommend Pedestal Source and look forward to doing more business with it in the future.
Thanks so much for your thoughtful feedback Gordon! We always appreciate hearing from our customers, and are especially happy to know we've hit our mark, and yours, for excellent customer service.
I love these! Well made - really well packaged for delivery. I'm about to place my 3rd order. Perfect for displaying my art throughout my house!
Hello Cynthia! Thanks for your continued business. I hope your newest pedestals bring as much beauty as your previous!
I'd been eyeing art/sculpture pedestals for a while and the round shape and the Calcutta Marble laminate caught my eye right away. The prices were reasonable and I believe this pedestal has a weight capacity of 200 lb. I received a video on YouTube and shortly thereafter an email advising me my items were ready. I am very pleased with my pedestals and would definitely order again from this company.
Thanks Mary! The Calcutta is certainly an attractive pedestal. Glad you enjoyed your shopping experience with us!
We had been searching for a few months for something appropriate to display a series of glassworks in our living room and had been coming up short. I'm so glad we found Pedestal Source and even more pleased that we choose to purchase the ambient light option. The pedestals are sleek and add to the overall look of the art pieces they support without overtaking them. I also loved the short video we received the day they were being packed up.
Thanks very much for your feedback! The ambient light is certainly a favorite around here! Glad you're enjoying it.
This pedestal is what I needed to complete my statue shrine.
The experience was very positive and the quality of the pedestal is as good as we could have hoped it would be. I would not hesitate to purchase another item from the Pedestal Source and expect I will.
Thanks James! We truly appreciate your feedback and your business. Glad to hear you are enjoying your new pedestal!
My first pedestal came with a small crack on the side. Not a huge deal, but enough where it was noticeable. I called customer service thinking I'd get brushed off, but instead they were very responsive and fast tracked a replacement at no cost. I wasn't expecting that level of service and turnaround time. Happy they lived up to their billing.
Thanks very much for the feedback. So sorry to hear your original pedestal arrived in less-than-perfect condition. I hope your new, new pedestal provides exactly the beauty you expected! Enjoy, and don't hesitate to call if you ever have questions.
Easy company to deal with. Quality is beyond perfect, prompt and reliable.
Thanks Jon!
Don’t change a thing you’re doing ! My entire experience with PS was a perfect💯 ! Thanks for your amazing product & service. I wish you all the very best & continued success You guys are definitely my sole source now…for perfect pedestals 🏅
Thanks James! We appreciate your kudos and loyalty, and look forward to working with you on future projects.
Easy to order, great follow up every step of the way. A 10!!!
Thanks Michael! Glad you enjoyed your pedestal buying experience!
Impressed with the quality.
Thank you!
As usual, a great experience with a perfect product and unmatched service. We always love the videos from your team showing us the finished product. It never fails to make us smile. We will order again soon!
Thanks very much Alvin! We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to our next project with you.
Well packaged, perfect condition!
Thanks!
Outstanding work and attention to detail
Thanks very much! We appreciate your feedback.
As a designer this is always my source for pedestals. Well made and finishes are beautiful. Customer service is top notch. Always happy with the product and the service. I would recommend to everyone!
Thanks very much! We truly appreciate hearing feedback from fellow industry pros.
Pedestal Source is rated 4.95 based on 1,300 reviews