Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Your new website looks great! Exciting new looks! Will keep these new models in mind! You guys are the best. It's been wonderful to work with you: friendly customer service, fair prices, safe and timely delivery. We enjoy our two pedestals every day. They showcase the things we treasure. What's not to love about your company and your pedestals?
Outstanding product and the customer service delights the customer.
i love the product. good customer service. definitely going to go back and buy planters in future.
The service, quality and fair pricing had me sold. Very responsive and professional!
Great company that makes great products -- very happy with my custom pedestal: looks awesome!!!
Great presentation of your products. I have always been extremely pleased with your service, professional courtesy, and quality of products. Bill Casto, Professional Woodcarver.
My pedestal was exactly what I wanted, maybe better. Have used Pedestal Source before, always happy with the product!
Great product. Great customer support. I would absolutely order from them again.
Pedestal Source has been my go-to shop for any kind of pedestals, large or small. We use them to show off different vases or art pieces that we have. Many friends have never noticed these pieces until we put them on a pedestal. They always arrive in great condition!
Best Pedestals Ever!!! A wonderful company - sending status of your order and Always on time

They will make pedestals to fit what you need. And a beautiful product ! Just lovely
Couldnt be happier! thank you very much. if I need more I would re order without a doubt from pedestal source

aris laguna beach
Great quality and love the little detail of adding gloves for handling! Very happy with the product
The pedestal was exactly what I ordered and well priced!
The pedestal we received was beautifully crafted and equally well packed for shipping. Their customer service is way beyond expectation. We were informed at every step of the way, from ordering to manufacturing, to shipping. Their communications were warm and personal, not just computer generated messages that so often miss the mark. All in all, an excellent experience. PedestalSource is a sure bet for satisfaction!
Pedestals are very well made and complement the artwork very well
An amazing company. Very creative video approach to order fulfillment. Item was perfect!
I am in Maryland and found Pedestal Source during my search for a pedastal to place a beautiful corporate award. The sales and production team consistently communicated on the progress of my order. I love that they are made in America. The video I received from the builder showing me my finished pedestal before it even shipped (to make sure details were accurate) was the icing on the cake. Terrific customer service; great product! Thank you!
Pedestal Source made it so easy to get what we wanted! Their wide variety and fast shipping of samples allowed us to choose the perfect pedestal for our sculpture. We couldn't be any happier with our purchase!
I’m a very happy customer. Have ordered twice from Pedestal Source and have been thrilled with my purchases. I have recommended this company to others. Great product at a good price and fast delivery.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 26th August 2020
Outstandingly beautiful pedestal. I highly recommend your products because of the attention to detail in production and shipping.
Pedestal Source is rated 4.97 based on 390 reviews