Pizza Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy
I have been a customer of Pizza Hut for many years and loved their pizzas from the stringy cheese to the tomato sauce and the delicious dough.
Last night my son and I went to fourt Kinnaird pizza hut for our tea and I was so disappointed. The recipe has changed! There was.very little tomato sauce and dough was very dense and chewy. To be honest I have had better pizza from a Supper Market. What has happened Pizza Hut?
the cooked dough is very dry and absolutely tasteless. The cheese is certainly not mozzarella cheese. The cheese on the pizza is absolutely tasteless. I would not be surprised if the cheese used is synthetic.

What happened to pizza hut. When I lived in South West London some 3 years ago, pizza hut produced the most delicious pizza with sizzling hot mozzerlla cheese whatever variety of pizza you chose.

Now it is not worth the money charged for it.

Absolutely disgusted!

Tima
had a pizza tonight it was disgusting over baked but chewy garlic salt was everywhere including piled in the bottom of the box
waited longer for it would at least expect edible and im missing the dips wont be making that mistake of ordering from here again and the delivery driver doesnt help sell it either
Not very happy just had a delivery Texas barbecue no taste at all think they forgot the sauce veggie Dupree was ok
I placed an order online after I saw the Pizza Hut advert. I placed an order for a Large Create your own Pizza and a medium Gluten Free Veg Supreme. Once the order was placed the time estimated for delivery was 25-30 minutes. 40 minutes later I realised the pizza hadn't arrived but thought that's ok I can get £10 off the next order as advertised. I called the restaurant the pizza was ordered from and was told to pick this up with customer services as they can be busy and are currently busy. My pizza also resembled a flatbread which was not 8 slices, maybe 6. I queried why my pizza was a flatbread with the restaurant and was told there are no slices when it comes to Gluten Free, they use a different dough and make it as they can. This certainly isn't made clear when ordering online so £13.99 is a silly price to pay for a piece of flatbread. The pizzas were also not piping hot but barely lukewarm. Conveniently when I tried to call customer services, they were receiving a high volume of calls. Our order was placed with Derby Uttoxeter. I will stick Dominos going forward, at least they keep their word.
What happened to Pizza Hut????? Years ago It used to be the best pizza ever ☹️, I went yesterday to the Pizza Hut in Brighton Marina with my children what a disappointment, I was fighting to find a taste on the pizza and the chicken wings horrible, I would gladly come and season it for you, it’s was horrible £60 gone into waste 🥴, disappointing is beyond what I m feeling, whatever you guys changed it’s not working., bring back the old taste 😭, bring back the old Pizza Hut, won’t be returning for sure, this is my second time being disappointed ☹️
My pizza arrived cold and without any dip
Normally it’s delivered with one dip when I called I was told it’s extra
Went to the one in Farady Business Park where the staff are always friendly. Got 2 pizzas and sides which remained unfinished...so bad. There is no mium just thin and thick bases. I had had a thin base veggie which taxted like meat and really salty. Other thick base also unfinished because of taste which was also salty and hardly any meat. The pickled jalepinos were nasty. I would have thought a veggie pizza would have more veg than onion and papper, which is on virtually every pizza. I will not be going back any time soon. Pizzahut does not deliver.
Went to Lisburn for buffet night- very disappointing . Had to repeatedly ask when pizza would be available- appeared to be limited to 1/2 skinny pizza each, no pasta and basic tasteless salad. Pathetic. Not recommended.
Bad online customer service. I ordered food and it never came. Horrible people who don’t answer the phone. Sucks. Never ordering again. Dickheads
Went to pizza hut in Plymouth on bottom of town r pizza was cold rude staff manger didn't give a dam had r pizza before r starter so pizza was cold waiting 20 min to be seen not going back again with r customer
The Twitter support was polite after my problem.
Failed yet again! Poor service and it’s always “traffic was bad”. 45 minutes late in delivering a pizza 6 miles away for a group of 11 years old birthday party..not acceptable Pizza Hut Shinfield, Reading. I won’t be making that mistake again!
The pizza here Sucks - the crust is always burned
Absolutely discusting!! Got food poisoning from grimsbys one, nothing was nice all cold and under cooked with out of date things as could tell by the revolting smell. Discusted!🤢
I booked a table and succeed with my grandson only to be told they had run out of individual pizzas so I would have to buy a sharing size for myself or I could buy myself a children's half size pizza for the same price ice as an individual. How can a shop that only sells pizzas run out of pizza?
The first order didn’t go through and me and my friend spent 30 minutes on the phone with customer service. Then we had to wait another 50 minutes for our second order to be delivered. Overall I am very disappointed with my experience.
All the food I paid for was extremely overcooked and stupid dumb dry ... I would even serve that food to a dead man...
Order food never received it!!!!
It was awful, I ordered the pizza online and the delivery woman at Leicester Melton Road couldn’t find my address! She couldn’t!!! In the end she went back and they did another order and it wasn’t great the was doughy as in not cooked. Rubbish service, rubbish pizza!
Pizza Hut is rated 1.95 based on 155 reviews