Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Miguel is a great teacher. Very fun and approachable and explains tricky subjects and concepts understandably.
This course has been very helpful. It has made me more prepared for the ACT.
I had Miguel Chavira as a teacher in this class and i thought he did a good job explaining act concepts
It was fine. I had instructor Miguel.
My teacher was Shriie Ganesh and she was very helpful in preparing our class to take the SAT. She was also very relatable and open to our class and was very flexible with the many students that attended.
Teacher - Shriie Ganesh Explained well, but I think the class should have been a bit more interactive. I don't like the thing that, we pay $100 for answer EXPLANATIONS, and it is just for the Practice Tests, and not for Homework Tests. Everything other was good!
This course is extremely well paced and goes through all the tricks and tips of the SAT in detail. They also provide a great deal of practice with several homework sections and actual practice tests. I definitely recommend it!!
My teacher Ms. Shriie Ganesh was great very enthusiastic and excited to teach us all the tips Prep Expert has to provide. I have learned a new ways to tackle questions for efficiently. I just wish with the Zoom format that it could be a meeting rather than a webinar so class could be quicker and more interactive.
I highly reccommend this course. It allows you to practice to similar material on the test and go over strategies you would not know before. Shriie Ganesh was a great teacher who allowed me to broaden my lens in the academic world and helped me feel ready for the test. Again, I highly recommend the 6 week course.
It helped me improve my SAT, above all, the math section. Besides, our teacher Shriie Ganesh was wonderful and made the lesson (3 hours each) not seem that long. I really enjoyed it!
Was an awesome experience and was helpful going over many things during the course. I also loved the strategies we were given and how we practiced them, so we would know what it would be like on the actual SAT.
Shriie Ganesh is definitely good at giving the instructions and the extra help from the videos that you get from the practice tests helps plenty with what you want to do for the SAT.
Shriie Ganesh was a great instructor! She explained everything great and took everyone's questions!
Shriie Ganesh definitely helped me understand concepts that I needed help with, whether it was for grammar, math, or reading, I totally recommend her
I had Shriie Ganesh as my teacher and she explains the material well, while also clarifying any questions one might have. 100% would do again and worth money.
I purchased a SAT 6-week course on Nov 20th, 2021 for classes starting 12/4. Today I got an email about Black Friday 50% off deal. When I called to see if I qualify for the 50% off deal I was told I do not qualify and and nothing can be done now because of terms and conditions.
Kevin was amazing. Very thorough and very willing to answer questions and explain it in depth! Very glad he was my tutor as it helped me greatly!
My teacher was Kevin Parrish and he was really excellent. He kept the class fun while also making sure we got through all the material we needed to. His question bank was LIFE CHANGING and it helped me go beyond what I thought I could get on the SAT. I recommend him to all my friends.
My son took a 6 week SAT prep course with Ilia Kolmagorov and his score increased from a 1360 to a 1540. He really is a great teacher. My Son is very happy with the class and asked all of his friends to join his class. Overall my Son Ansh is really thankful to Ilia Kolmagorov.
Prep Expert is rated 4.68 based on 3,599 reviews