Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
I had Daniel Lee as my instructor and he was thorough and made the SAT seem much easier than it really is
My instructor, Daniel Lee, and TA, Hassan Bhatti, were very helpful and thoroughly explained everything.
My course with Instructor Daniel Lee and TA Hassan Bhatti was extremely helpful and engaging. They helped me throughout my SAT journey and I got amazing results. He pays attention to each question and always willing to explain further. Worth the money!
Danial Lee and Hassan deserve 100000000$
Prep Expert helped me so much! My score really improved because my instructor Daniel Lee taught me so many hidden secrets and strategies tailored strictly for the SAT, he was amazing. Hassan Bhatt, my TA, was always available for any questions or extra help if I needed it.
Daniel Lee and Hassan Bhatti were some of the best instructors for the SAT I have ever had. Unlike other SAT prep courses that are focused strictly on material, Daniel made sure to have fun and engage with the students and his personality helped me and fellow students become fully engaged with the material. My scores started at 1360 but by the end of the course I was scoring 1500+ on my practice exams. Prep Expert is definetly the way to for any student who is looking to improve their SAT score.
Daniel Lee was an excellent teacher and explained the strategies in a very easy to understand way. Hassan was a great TA and got to our individual questions very quickly. Our substitute Harsh was also very nice and a great teacher.
Daniel Lee, Hassan (TA), and Harsh (sub) are awesome.
Course with Daniel Lee and TA Hassan, very good balance between engaging class and strategies, very good course overall, would recommend.
I had Daniel Lee as my prep expert teacher and Hassan as my TA. They both did an extremely excellent job with teaching this class. Daniel is fun, enthusiastic, and knows what he's talking about! (He deserves a RAISE!)
My instructor, Daniel Lee, with TA Hassan Bhatti was extremely efficient and fun to take class with! He always kept class interesting while helping us understand the concepts we learned. I definitely saw score improvements after taking this course.
Helpful class. My tutor was Mr. Daniel Lee. He is one of the best teachers on prep expert.
The course was with Daniel Lee and TA Hassan Bhatti, and they made the SAT review enjoyable.
I liked Daniel Lee and his teaching assistant Hassan and the sub Harsh Patel
Daniel Lee and Hassan did an amazing job keeping the students intrigued and interested. 10/10 would recommend!
Took the class with Daniel Lee, and Hassan Bhatti who was the teachers assistant. They both have helped me immensely in improving my sat and sat essay score. Highly Highly Highly recommend
Daniel Lee was a great instructor. He was always very patient explaining concepts and made sure to keep class interesting.
AWESOME. A TRUE LEGEND
I took a class taught by Daniel Lee and Hassan Bhatti and it was so helpful. They both make the class memorable and funny, while also teaching core concepts and tips for the SAT.
The instructor was very helpful and explained concepts very well
Prep Expert is rated 4.64 based on 2,553 reviews