Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Kevin Parrish not only created a flawless and educational course, all on his, he also taught it so well that I've never felt more ready for a test in my life. His ability to multi-task during a lesson is professional and admirable. He will teach a lesson, read the chat, answer all questions, explain any confusion, and finish all the needed course content for that lesson. Even after the last lesson, when all course content has been completed , he stayed the remaining 15 minutes to help answer questions about college to ease our nerves. I understand that it's impossible for every high schooler/ middle schooler to take his course for the SAT but it's something that I'd recommend as a necessity for the SAT. Thank you Kevin for dedicating so much time and effort into this course.
I loved Kevin Parrish's class and would highly recommend taking the 6 week SAT course with him. His teaching methods were extremely helpful as he broke down each question with thorough explanations and examples. The course with Kevin helped increase my SAT score as well as my overall test taking skills. Not to mention his enthusiasm keeps you focused and engaged for the entire duration of the class. If you want to crush the SAT, take a course with Kevin!
Tim Prunyi was my instructor for the 6-week ACT course; he was a fantastic instructor. He was positive, enthusiastic, and very knowledgeable about tips and tricks for the ACT. Tim always took the time to answer my questions and made me feel more confident.
Tim was a helpful instructor who helped my ACT score go up a lot, especially in English. I got the ACT in the bag because of him.
My instructor Tim did a really good job explaining the content for these past 6 weeks. And never failed to make me laugh at times
My instructor, Tim Prunyi, was super educational and knowledgeable about what he taught the class. There was always room during the class to talk about any problems students had and Tim made sure to address as many as possible. He kept things simple and easy to understand even when dealing with complicated problems and my scores have definitely improved because of his lessons.
The course is very helpful and made sense of topics that had been vaguely addressed. It was very structured and made studying for the ACT feel productive.
Tim Prunyi is a great instructor! He listens to what we ask and always answers all of our questions. he will spend as much time as needed for you to understand and i really enjoyed class!
I took an ACT test prep course and my instructor was Tim Prunyi. He was really good and he always knew what he was talking about. He is focused on the student’s understanding so if you get the chance to have him as your instructor don’t miss the opportunity.
Tim was a great proctor. He took time to answer all of the classes questions and was very fun and engaging.
My instructor was Daniel Lee for a 6-Week ACT Course. Not only was he extremely helpful, he was also extraordinarily positive, cheerful, and wonderful. No matter the question, Daniel took his time to explain it with lots of depth. The strategies and practices for the ACT have made me much more confident than before and I am sure that Prep Expert has made an enormous difference.
Shriie is honestly one of the best tutors I’ve ever gotten outside of school. She always answers our questions in an understandable way which make it easier for me to know where and how I can improve further on. Overall, I am very impressed at how good shriie is at with tutoring and I hope other students get the opportunity to learn with her.
Fantastic, in depth course provides the necessary knowledge to consistently improve your SAT score. Shriie Ganesh was a great instructor.
My instructor was Shriie Ganesh and she's very helpful and always answered any questions someone had. However, my score did not improve that much and I felt like the strategies did not really help.
Shriie is such a great teacher. She really takes the time to answer our individual questions and is great at explaining. I feel much more prepared for the SAT.
I improved a tremendous amount throughout the course with help from my instructors, Miguel Chavira and Marina Luo. I am much more confident in regards to taking the SAT for the first time, and I feel adequately prepared. I would 100% recommend.
Miguel Chavira was a great instructor. He went through most questions asked and always had a positive attitude. The class environment was comfortable and I was not scared to ask questions. Highley recommend!
Mr Miguel is a good and thorough teacher who gives strategies and tips that will help you excel in your SAT Prep.
Miguel chavira and Maria luo help me with S.A.T by giving me strats and advice for the test
Miguel Chavira and TA Marina Luo were very helpful at answering questions and teaching the curriculum. Miguel offered good insights and strategies.
Prep Expert is rated 4.66 based on 3,187 reviews