Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
It was a good, hard course. Hopefully I do well on my test, I learned a lot. I was tutored by Miguel Chanira, he was great & I learned a lot with him.
I think this prep expert course was helpful. I really appreciated the teacher going over homework questions I didn't understand. Another thing was I liked how involved he was and how any topic we didn't understand, we were allowed to ask questions . Also the amount of homework given was nice because it allowed us to see all the different kinds of problems we'd be dealing with on the ACT. I would definitely recommend this to someone who is having trouble with ACT.
Miguel Chavira, the teacher of this course, was an amazing instructor. He would go out of his way to answer questions we had about the content. He explained extremely well and the content he went through has helped me not only with the ACT but with my normal schoolwork as well.
My tutor was Miguel Chavira. He was very engaging and an amazing teacher. I have seen so much improvement in my scores already, and I am much more confident in taking the act now.
My instructor was Miguel Chavira and he was great! He explained everything well and reviewed things as many times as we needed it.
I had Jacob Harrison. My score drastically improved with his help. He was an amazing and very interactive teacher that made the course really fun and informative.
Jacob Harrison was my tutor. He made the class super fun and was a great teacher. I looked forward to going to his class.
My tutor Jacob Harrison. He was great! The course itself was awesome, and Jacob helped me improve my score by approximately 100 points.
My instructor was Jacob Harrison and he was very chill and funny. He made the class engaging and fun! He really helped me a lot!
Jacob Harrison was a great instructor...10/10!!
Jacob was a great instructor!
I did private tutoring with Lauren Fromkin and she was great! She was beyond organized and always got back to my questions via email within 15 minutes of sending them! She really helped with my confidence and improved my score over 100 points to a 1500! I would highly recommend her for any tutoring service. She was the best!
This course was pretty good! Thoroughly went through all the major topics and lots of helpful tip and tricks to get you through the studying portion of the ACT / SAT!
I had Josh Rana as a tutor. He was a pretty good teacher but was sometimes got confused on stuff and wasn't the greatest at teaching some things with math. We had Harsh Patel as a substitute twice and he was very good at explaining stuff.
My instructor was Josh Rana. It was an amazing class and answered all my questions to ways I can understand.
I had Josh Rana as my teacher and he helped me a lot.
It was awesome and an amazing experience overall. I really liked the format of the course. Josh is an awesome teacher.
My instructor Josh Rana was extremely nice and personable, yet he didn't seem very passionate about teaching the ACT, which made it hard to engage in the topic matter. Overall the materials provided were very helpful and the course was intensive, but I feel the work I put in will be reflected on the upcoming ACT this April.
Hi! Thank you for giving Prep Expert the opportunity to help you improve on your next ACT. I'm sorry our instructor did not meet your expectations. We appreciate the feedback and will reach out to Josh directly. In the meantime, please feel free to join us for our Free Live Office Hours to help get those last-minute questions answered! Contact our customer support department at (877) 345-PREP.
I thought the class was great. I have learned many tips and tricks that will help me improve my score. I had Josh Rana as my instructor and I thought he was extremely helpful and very kind!
My instructor Josh Rana was amazing. He was engaging and his techniques were very helpful. The way he taught didn't make it boring to be in a 3 hour class.
Prep Expert is rated 4.66 based on 2,968 reviews