Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Brilliant and engaging teacher, amazing strategies, EXCELLENT results beyond belief :)
Daniel was amazing! He made the class super fun and enjoyable unlike other courses outside of prep expert. He did nothing but help my scores improve!
Super helpful! Helped raise my score from a 1070 to to almost a 1300! I love Clay and Kevin!!!
pushed me in terms of workload, allowed me to perform better on my exam. Clay Cooper alongside Kevin are excellent instructors, both charismatic and knowledgeable. I highly recommend those struggling making a 1200 to 1300 to take this course as both these amazing instructors will singlehandedly raise your score.
The teachers (Clay Cooper and his assistant Kevin) were amazing and super helpful, friendly, and funny! They make the class super entertaining and engaging even though it's online and it is very interactive.
Prep Expert was amazing, it was always on top of giving you helpful work and it provided you with lots of resources to make sure that you were successful. (Clay Cooper is the best instructor so if you ever do this course make sure you do it with him).
Excellent course! My scores improved to by 100 points to 1550 range and my essay skills have improved dramatically!
Clay was incredibly helpful. Explained things incredibly well, even though I came late to the class and had to watch recordings he is so explicative and clear that I was able to understand everything perfectly despite not having the ability to ask questions.
Clay is my dad. Love the guy.
Clay Cooper is the best instructor! I give him unlimited stars. I like being able to reference videos and his in depth and simple approaches. It is easy to tell that he truly enjoys his job and connects with his students well. I feel that I have learned so much from him, and he has even taught things students have asked about that aren't even tested. However, I wish I had quicker and more thorough feedback on essays. I get told how I can do better next time on my 5th test essay after I have completed the course. I would get told to reference the textbook and use a specific style of analysis when I was trying my best to do so.
Clay was my teacher and he was fantastic!! I thought that this class would be a slow drag, but he kept me listening and motivated. He MADE the course great. This class was very helpful, and he was always willing to help if some were behind.
Clay Cooper taught in a way that was engaging and informative and made the class enjoyable to be in. I learned a lot throughout the class and i would highly recommend anyone to take the course!
This was an awesome class. Clay made all of the classes really engaging and informative. He made learning and preparing for the SAT fun and interesting. Can't thank him enough!
really helped me
Irene Li was extremely enthusiastic throughout the 6-week process. She was relatable and provided insight on how to maneuver not just the SAT, but similar tests. Although the course is costly, it was money well spent. Customer service was also quick and helpful.
Irene Li was an awesome instructor. She gave great advice and tips/tricks for the SAT. When someone had a question or needed help/clarification, she was always there to clear things up and even stayed several minutes after the lesson to help people. There's a lot of homework that needs to be completed for the course but I know that'll help in the long run.
Great course. Instructor Irene was a pleasant teacher. She was able to connect with us while teaching and it made classes a much more enjoyable experience. Test strategies are fairly easy to memorize and are very understandable. I found the essay template especially helpful as I typically spend too much time focusing on word choice.
The course is pretty expensive admittedly, but it is very helpful if you can maintain the motivation to take practice tests and homework tests. Irene Li is a very enthusiastic and patient instructor. I worked with her over the course of 6 weeks and we have all grown attached as a class. The cover the most important things you need to know to take the SAT, so the student just needs to practice the strategies and problem types.
When there was missing infomation in a info book, I emailed support about it, and they replied immediately.
The customer service is outstanding! The price was fair for the knowledge they give you. I have personally learn so much from this 6 week course. My instructor was Irene Li and she did a amazing job!
Prep Expert is rated 4.62 based on 2,227 reviews