Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Olivia Ownes was a great teacher and made learning fun.
Olivia Owens was a phenomenal teacher who was extremely helpful whenever I, or another student, asked a question.
Daniel lee was an excellent instructor. I enjoyed his humour, but also his attention to detail and drive to push me to my limits.
Daniel Lee was great mad class fun along with great teaching techniques and strategies for the test.
I really loved how my instructor, Daniel Lee, used jokes to make it enjoyable and fun.
Daniel Lee was an amazing instructor who made the course funny as well as educational. The classes were super entertaining and I looked forward to each class. My ACT score went up by 4 points since the beginning of this course. I would totally recommend this course and instructor Daniel Lee to everyone. I would give more than 5 stars if that was possible.
Mr. Lee is a wonderful teacher. He made the class bearable through his iconic meme references and great stories. He raised my score of a 24, that I was stuck at for a year, to a 28. If I could, I would take from him again.
daniel lee made my ACT prep class more fun and engaging, and i learned a lot. thank you!
Brilliant and engaging teacher (Mr. Daniel Lee himself), amazing strategies, EXCELLENT results beyond belief, overall a great teacher and a cool dude who knows how to teach a class and keep them engaged. Very awesome teacher! Funny, and knows the strategies very well.
daniel lee helped make this class fun and engaging, and i learned a lot. thank you!
Mr. Lee is a wonderful teacher. He helped me to raise my ACT score from a 24, which I had been stuck at for a year, to a 28. He made the class bearable through his iconic meme references and great stories. If I could take from him again I would.
Daniel Lee's enthusiasm and wisdom helped me improve my test-taking speed and improve my ACT score significantly.
Daniel lee is super funny and a really great instructor
My instructor was Daniel lee and he was fantastic! He was funny, interactive, and very helpful. He took the time to answer questions and explain them thoroughly. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because it is very time consuming and a lot to handle.
Awesome personality and very helpful!!
Prep Expert really helped me with my ACT score. The instructor was awesome and made the class much more enjoyable than I thought that it would be.
I really enjoyed learning from Daniel. He takes time to answer all of the classes questions and concerns as well as getting what needs to be done completed! He is really nice and funny and I have learned a lot from him!
Prep Expert helped me in so many ways and I am very thankful to have access to this type of online class. Daniel Lee was my instructor and he did a phenomenal job.
Daniel Lee did a great job
Daniel Lee is very good at explaining things in a simplistic way that makes sense for most high schoolers who are about to take the ACT.
Prep Expert is rated 4.62 based on 2,247 reviews