Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
i had isabella and she was amazing! she was so sweet and her tips and tricks greatly helped me out!!
Ilya Kolmagorov was the most amazing tutor ever. My daughter’s score improved with private tutoring with him on line by 220 points! He has years of experience and he not only has the knowledge but the expertise in teaching!!! Thanks for all you do!!!
Tim and Isabella did an amazing job at explaining problems in full detail and made sure everyone was heard in the class. The homework and classes were a great help to me, and I would highly recommend anyone who wants to boost their score to give Prepexpert a try!
My instructor was Tim Prunyi and he was fun, entertaining, hilarious, and taught the class really well(with the help of Isabella Raicu). It was really fun learning strategies, and they explained difficult questions really well. I really love this class, and I totally recommend it to anyone who comes this way!
My instructors were Tim Prunyi and Isabella Raicu for the SAT course. Both were awesome at explaining everything and answering every question we had. The class itself was super entertaining and kept me focused for the 3 hours. Honestly, it went by so fast. The strategies were great and helped me raise my score on each practice test. Overall totally recommend for a great way to raise your SAT score!
Mr. Prunyi and Isabella made the class so much fun and engaging. My classmates were also really helpful in making me understand some missed questions. My score has increased by over 100 points, especially the awesome strategies that we were introduced to. I really recommend taking a PrepExpert course, especially with Mr. P and Isabella! :)
My instructors were Tim Prunyi and Isabella Raicu. The last six weeks have been a great learning experience and have helped me raise my score. It's been fun, it's been real. Thanks.
Tim and Isabella were amazing teachers, and made the class so fun. Interacting with the other students and learning new techniques has never been so fun!!!
Tim and Isabella were great!
I had Tim and Isabella during my time at Prep Expert, and I enjoyed every second of it. I mean as much as I can enjoy studying for 3 hours in class every day and then taking a test. The class was fun, engaging and I honestly don't regret spending my money on this course. In the end I boosted my score by 300, and I'm really happy I took this course. Definitely worth it, highly recommend Tim Prunyi and Isabella Raichu (Sorry if I butchered the last names). Absolutley amazing!
Tim is a dope swag boi. Isabella is also cool because she has a snakes and stuff. Cool purple bangs.
Tim and Isabel were excellent teachers. They did a great job explaining everything and always made sure the lessons were interactive and fun for the students.
Mr. Tim and Ms. Isabella were very nice and extremely helpful. They helped me improve my SAT score through all of their practices and great teaching. I really enjoyed attending their lessons.
Prep Expert was amazing! The teachers were amazing and went out of their way to help, and my score went up. I loved this class, and I would totally recommend it to everyone who comes this way.
Tim Prunyi and Isabella Raicu were great!
Very helpful honestly felt like they cared and answered our questions. They truly were a great help.
Tim and Isabella were amazing! My score has improved by at least 100 thus far!
Tim and Isabella are very helpful.
Harsh Patel was my teacher. He did a great job! There are many restrictions with online teaching, and he managed to teach us without much difficulty. The information was extremely helpful, and he was always ready and willing to answer any questions we may have had. Definitely would recommend it if you need a last-minute prep for the ACT!
It gave me very helpful tips and I was able to raise my score from a 26 to a 30 on my ACT!
Prep Expert is rated 4.7 based on 3,863 reviews