Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Shriie is honestly one of the best tutors I’ve ever gotten outside of school. She always answers our questions in an understandable way which make it easier for me to know where and how I can improve further on. Overall, I am very impressed at how good shriie is at with tutoring and I hope other students get the opportunity to learn with her.
Fantastic, in depth course provides the necessary knowledge to consistently improve your SAT score. Shriie Ganesh was a great instructor.
My instructor was Shriie Ganesh and she's very helpful and always answered any questions someone had. However, my score did not improve that much and I felt like the strategies did not really help.
Shriie is such a great teacher. She really takes the time to answer our individual questions and is great at explaining. I feel much more prepared for the SAT.
I improved a tremendous amount throughout the course with help from my instructors, Miguel Chavira and Marina Luo. I am much more confident in regards to taking the SAT for the first time, and I feel adequately prepared. I would 100% recommend.
Miguel Chavira was a great instructor. He went through most questions asked and always had a positive attitude. The class environment was comfortable and I was not scared to ask questions. Highley recommend!
Mr Miguel is a good and thorough teacher who gives strategies and tips that will help you excel in your SAT Prep.
Miguel chavira and Maria luo help me with S.A.T by giving me strats and advice for the test
Miguel Chavira and TA Marina Luo were very helpful at answering questions and teaching the curriculum. Miguel offered good insights and strategies.
I took a prep expert ACT course. My instructor's name was Daniel Lee, and I must say, he was quite an enjoyable teacher. He was easygoing, understanding, and actually provided useful tips. The course as a whole was fairly rigorous, with much more work than I expected. I definitely feel as though I learned a good deal, but the amount of stress that came along with the course was frustrating. Trying to meet deadlines was sometimes a challenge, but overall, Daniel Lee was an amazing teacher who made class very entertaining. He is more in touch with the current generation, so his sensibilities and sense of humor are perfect for students currently in high school. In addition, his ability to explain topics and specific questions was impressive. He went into great detail when giving lessons and explaining why answer choices are right or wrong. Anytime someone had a question in the chat, he would always address it and provide a good answer. 10/10 IGN, would recommend.
Prep Expert has done a fantastic job over the last six weeks in helping me improve my act score by a whole 5 points. The classes were engaging and incredibly down to Earth.
Instructor: Daniel Lee The ACT course was very helpful and I definitely saw some great improvements in my test-taking techniques. My instructor was overall a great help with the skills he taught us and was really engaging with his students so we could get the best results!
Daniel lee was a great instructor and taught the class well. He thoroughly explained the material and gave his own insights. I genuinely was able to improve my score.
Did a 6 week prep course with Daniel Lee as my teacher. He was an amazing teacher but the sheer degree of the workload caused me to focus less on learning the material. Instead I was moreover focused/worried on finishing the work itself instead of absorbing the info given.
Daniel is the man. Every question answered. ACT improvement all the way. A+
Daniel Lee is THE BEST INSTRUCTOR I have had for the ACT. He is very patient and resourceful to each and every one of his students. I came into this course wanting to learn how to raise my score after several attempts with different tutors and Daniel was the key for unlocking my highest score. You will be fulfilled attending Daniel's ACT course!!
Daniel Lee, is the best instructor I have ever had on prep expert. Also he is the only instructor I have had. But really, he is awesome and a good guy. He knows his stuff, and teaches it well. Puts the iron fist down when the class needs it. And is just overall great. THANK YOU, MR DANIEL.
Daniel Lee was a great teacher and made our class sessions interactive and fun!
Prep Expert provided me with a litany of tests to practice on. In addition, Prep Expert has over-competent teachers curated around the nation that tailor their teaching style to you. My teacher Daniel Lee was relatable and masterful in his teaching abilities.
Daniel Lee is great with kids super relatable and a great teacher! Definitely would recommend.
Prep Expert is rated 4.66 based on 3,196 reviews