Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
I really enjoyed this class and Daniel Lee was a great instructor that made each class fun. I saw a gret increase in my score as well and will continue to use his tips to increase to my goal.
Daniel Lee and Hassan have really helped me through this journey of learning more about SAT strategies and how I can improve my score. They focus on the smallest little details and look from a perspective of the test creators on the tricks they perform on students. Overall, Daniel Lee is definitely recommended.
Prep expert helped me a lot. I learned so much from my instructor Daniel Lee.
Daniel Lee and TA Hassan made the class enjoyable and interactive. He also did a good job of using pop culture to keep the class interesting.
Daniel Lee and Hassan Bhatti were very helpful throughout the course.
Prepexpert gave me a new perspective on how to take the SAT
Daniel LEE
I am not at all satisfied with the approach of Prep Experts. They guarantee the score improvement of 200 points but they only consider the official test given by you before the course and after the course is taken. If you didn't give any official test before the course started they can not evaluate your improvement. I was asking them to compare the Prep Expert test score in the first week of the course with the last week Prep Expert course test score, but they said 'No'. My son only improved 100+ score in that 6 weeks against their guarantee of 200 points improvement.
Also after they write the test every week during the course there was no feedback on improvement areas. They never consult my son telling him where he needs to focus on. and their argument on this is they don't pay personal attention in group class, we need to buy private courses if we need that facility. Then what's the point in taking test every week during the course if they are not going to provide feedback. At least once during they course they should have discuss the gaps that students need to focus on.
This is so waste of money, if I would have known that this kind of coaching is given then we would have learnt from various online videos available on internet. This expensive, valueless coaching was not needed at all.
This is a very much commercial activity where there is no intention to deliver any service to student to improve their score and just a money making process. As you all can see its refund and return policies are mentioned as "Difficult".
I am totally disappointed with the service of Prep Expert and would not recommend it to anyone and I am going to put my review everywhere in social media.
My instructor, Jacob Harrison, did a great job in explaining things thoroughly and going through what we had troubles with great detail. I really enjoyed this class even though the course was extremely long.
Jacob Harrison was an excellent prep expert tutor he was incredibly patient and helpful, he made learning and practicing the SAT easy and fun. I appreciated all the things he taught me and am sad that the six weeks has gone by so fast.
Jacob Harrison made this 6 week class really fun and enjoyable! I was excited to attend each class on Monday and Wednesdays. He provided many other tips and strategies that has helped me improve my overall score and confidence!
My experience with prep expert was really great! Jacob Harrison was my instructor and he would always go out of his way to make sure we completely understood the material before moving on. I'm really glad I decided to join this program and choose the teacher I chose.
Prep Expert has been great! Jacob Harrison was a great teacher! He really made the class fun and helped us to understand our homework and practice tests. He even added in his own little tips and added in extra information that he thought would be helpful to us. I didn't think I'd look forward to these classes, but I definitely did! I loved the fact that we could do practice tests and go over them in class! This course has really helped me to improve my test taking strategies. I know I'll do better on my SAT because of this course! Thank you Jacob and thank you Prep Expert!
Jacob Harrison was a great instructor and very good at engaging the class. He was very interactive and overall just a very good teacher.
Jacob Harrison was my teacher and he was very helpful. He was able to keep the class focused throughout the whole time by keeping the lesson entertaining while also teaching us everything we need to know. I would recommend signing up with Jacob.
My instructor, Jacob Harrison, was amazing and really helpful! SAT classes are usually pretty sleep-inducing, but Jacob really made the class fun and interactive. My math score has definitely improved, and I feel much more confident about my scores. Would 100% recommend Jacob- he's a great teacher!
Jacob Harrison was my instructor and he created a very positive environment while also helping me understand the concepts on the SAT.
Prep Expert was a great SAT prep course and really helped me understand and solidify concepts on the test. My instructor, Jacob, not only made the course fun, but also made me more confident when taking tests.
Jacob answered all my questions and made class interesting.
Jacob Harrison made SAT class at Prep Expert really fun! I enjoyed the class and I learned a lot of useful strategies and techniques for taking the SAT.
Prep Expert is rated 4.64 based on 2,553 reviews