Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
My scores got better with the different tactics that were taught and scores improved as a result.
My instructor Harsh Patel made this class fun as well as helpful, teaching all of us how to break down many of the concepts in the SAT. I'm quite glad that I was able to take this course.
My instructor Harsh Patel was super engaging and great at explaining complicated concepts; he left me feeling 1000% times more confident for the SAT! The course is very pricey, but with the great instructors and the extremely detailed textbooks and practices that come with it, I would say it's worth it.
I had Harsh as my instructor and this course was super helpful! I feel really confident about the SAT.
I learned all new trick to help with the SAT thanks to Mr. Patel
It was a great class learned a lot teacher was really good, my instructor was Harsh Patel, and he did an amazing job teaching.
My teacher, Harsh Patel, made the classes engaging and really helped us apply the new strategies we learned. He was always confident of his answers which reinforced my confidence in the answers as well and left no room for ambiguity at any given time. He was great with answering questions and walking us through the passages/problems step-by-step.
This course was very helpful in developing test taking skills for the SAT. Harsh Patel was a great instructor!
Mr. Harsh was a very entertaining and engaging tutor that helped me understand all of the strategies that are in the PrepExpert course.
Mr.Patel was the best! always kept class going and made it very interesting!! Only wish it wasn't as punishing on our workloads but I guess its a part of the sacrifice!
Great :) Helped a lot,
Learned a lot. Harsh was a great tutor!!!
I learned a lot and it will really help on my SAT. Harsh Patel kept me engaged and was overall a great teacher.
I learned a lot.These classes were very helpful. Mr clay Cooper and Kevin were great Teachers
My instructor Miguel had to have been my favorite teacher, whether it be in or out of school. He was able to make a three hour, weekend SAT not only enjoyable, but to a point where I was looking forward to going to Mr. C's class. Not only did I have fun, I absorbed so much SAT and college-related information throughout the course. I loved this class, and sincerely hope I can see Mr. C in the future. Would highly recommend.
My instructor (Miguel Chavira) made the class fun as well as helpful and informative. I'd recommend you to take his course if you want a laugh and a better score (I've definitely seen an improvement in my score)!
Very thorough and well made. I had Miguel as my instructor and he did an awesome job breaking down the tough concepts.
Helped me learn lots of different strategies to help me improve my score on the SAT. My instructor, Miguel Chavira, was really thorough with his teaching and explained everything very well. Extremely glad I took this course and encourage others to take it as well.
I learned so much from this course! Miguel was an amazing instructor and I definitely recommend to have him as an instructor!!
My instructor Miguel was amazing! He did a very good job explaining all of our material thoroughly, and also made class very fun! 100% recommend!
Prep Expert is rated 4.66 based on 2,968 reviews