Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Preparing for the SAT was a really big worry of mine and I was unsure of how to approach studying. With the help of Prep Expert and my instructor, Olivia Owens, I feel much more confident and ready to take the SAT. She was an amazing teacher who was incredibly helpful and informative. If we had questions she always answered them and explained thoroughly so I always understood the process. The class was a low-stress environment and it felt as if we were learning in person. I feel very confident for my SAT coming up in December due to her instruction and the Prep Expert program.
My SAT prep expert was Olivia Owens, it was a great experience. She showed great passion for teaching and made sure us students understood the material by stopping and waiting for questions. The information and tips were given at a perfect pace to understand and my SAT score did increase.
My instructor was Olivia Owens. She was a great instructor and kept everybody engaged throughout the class. I couldn't have asked for a better experience during this course! I highly recommend this to anybody thinking about taking it.
Prep Expert helped me a lot in improving my SAT score and taught me strategies I had never seen before and my instructor, Harsh Patel, was amazing in walking through all the lessons and homework/practice tests and in answering any questions. I do wish the homework was different instead of the same thing over and over again and had different deadlines but it did end up helping a lot!
My prep expert instructor was Harsh Patel. Throughout his course, I was able to improve my score and learn many tips and tricks from him. Being in his class was a very friendly environment and the way he explained things was very clear and helped me understand.
Wow! Thanks to Harsh Patel and the PREPEXPERT team for this 6-week course. It really improved my mark if I look to the first exam I did. If you are struggling with your SAT, or you need that extra tips to perfect you score, I recommend everyone taking the course. It is fun and it flies by.
My instructor was Harsh Patel, who did an amazing job at helping the whole class understand the material and ensure we knew how to implement the strategies he taught. not only that but he did so good we were a whole lesson ahead by the end of the course! 10/10 recommend, although it is expensive the teachers are so awesome!
Harsh Patel was very helpful and made class entertaining, which helped a lot and my score significantly improved. Definitely recommend!
Harsh Patel had a very helpful class!
Very helpful tips, great teachers that kept the energy alive, and made studying for the SAT enjoyable.
My instructor was harsh patel and he was amazing. The course is a lot of work but I think it helped
Mr. Harsh Patel was a great teacher and made class very fun while learning at the same time.
Harsh Patel provided a fun, low-stress environment for SAT Tutoring. 10/10 recommend.
Prep expert allowed me to get a 5 point increase. Tim Prunyi was the main cause for this improvement, he created a strong connection between me and the other students, and then taught us. It was a rewarding experience, I recommend 100%!
Mr. Justin Loh explained everything so well and clearly. Also, he always made sure everyone understood what was going on. I would recommend him to anyone who is taking this SAT course!
Justin was super cool and helpful. Class is organized well, but it's hard to focus sometimes just because the students are on zoom for three hours. Otherwise, I was able to learn a lot and my scores improved. Chole!
Prep expert really helped me find ways to succeed in the SAT. I would miss out on so many techniques if I did not take this class! My instructor was Mr. Ilia K. He did great!
My instructor, Ilia Kolmagorov, was an excellent tutor and helped a lot with my SAT score with the new techniques and tips he provided. As for the course itself I wish there were more practice tests that weren't from the collegeboard itself, because it was a little repetitive at times.
My instructor was Ilia Kolmagorov, he was a very good teacher and helped me with my SAT, he made the class fun and was good at answering all questions.
Ilia Kolmagorov was my instructor. He really helped with making me feel more confident in taking the SAT, as well as tackling difficult problems I could not do before.
Prep Expert is rated 4.67 based on 3,596 reviews