Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
My instructor did a great job in explaining things thoroughly and going through what we had troubles with great detail.
Prep Expert was extremely helpful and helped me study for the SAT. They use proven strategies that boost student SAT scores. My tutor, Jacob was funny, real, and helped us with strategies. I would highly recommend Prep Expert.
Jacob Harrison is an excellent teacher. He teaches the concepts well in both a shortened and complete manner. He does this while making the class very enjoyable and something I looked forward to every week. I would not want a different teacher, he is very raw.
JACOB GOOOOD
Jacob Harrison was a great instructor he explained everything thoroughly and he was funny too. His classes were interesting and I always looked forward to them. Had a great time in his class!
Jacob Harrison was my instructor, and he made typically "boring" subjects feel really interesting. He was very interactive with the class and a great spirit even when everyone was tired and not talking much. He put a lot of effort into our class and it made it really special. Also a lot of really great material in the course.
Jacob Harrison was an amazing Prep Expert tutor; he never hesitated to help a student out and always kept the class alive. I would recommend this program to a friend 100%.
The course definitely helped boost my score and taught me new strategies. My teacher Jacob Harrison was super helpful, engaging, and patient.
Jacob Harrison was an outstanding instructor and was extremely helpful! He knew how to keep the class alive and made it not only a good learning environment, but also a fun and interesting one that was very open to questions and concerns of students!
This was worth my money, my instructor Jacob was very chill and kept us engaged while teaching us new strategies as well.
my teacher, Jacob Harrison, was awesome. my sat scores got better. overall good experience
Jacob Harrison really did a great job not only teaching the class as a teacher, and even made the class very enjoyable and I would have never thought I would have ever looked forward to a 3 hour SAT class but he made me want to go to class twice a week. He pretty raw.
Jacob Harrison is a great tutor and helped me gain a lot of points on the SAT. He's also super chill and really nice. Would recommend.
Very Useful, and I learned a lot. My instructor was Jacob Harrison.
Its very useful and teaches you a lot of things that can help you to be successful in the SAT
Lahari Ramini was an excellent teacher. She explained things really well and really helped me understand the many strategies.
I had Daniel Lee and Kevin Parrish as TA, and the class was decent. I thought it was a bit repetitive, and Daniel did get distracted quite a bit. Kevin, however, was much more effective when teaching(he took over as the main teacher a few times). Overall, I would definitely agree that my knowledge of the SAT increased a lot, but it may not be worth it for everyone. You can get the same result by doing lots of online research and buying proper books for less than $100.
My course was instructed by Daniel Lee and Kevin Parrish as TA. I thought that the course is very informative and the strategies were very helpful. One negative aspect about the course is that I noticed that at some moments, Daniel was playing video games, and he was immersed in that.
I loved Daniel's teaching style! Both Daniel and Kevin were really approachable and they made class fun. I would recommend their class to anyone who want to improve their SAT score and have fun listening to memes and jokes.
My teacher Daniel Lee and TA Avi Gupta were the best! They made class so fun yet also very educational. My SAT score has improved so much and it's all thanks to them! The strategies they gave truly helped and my understanding of the test improved. Whenever Avi had to do the class he did really well! Overall I 100% recommend this course !
Prep Expert is rated 4.65 based on 2,691 reviews