Quictent Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quictent
Read Quictent Reviews

About Quictent:

For years, Quictent has walked into hundreds of thousands of families along with high-quality pop-up tents, party tents, greenhouses, shade sails, grow tents, and portable garages.

Free shipping to 48 U.S. states. 14-day free return for manufacturing defect.

Official Site: https://www.quictents.com

Email: sales@quictents.com

Tell us how Quictent made you happy
Quictent 5 star review on 26th January 2023
Dave W
Quictent 5 star review on 26th January 2023
Dave W
Quictent 5 star review on 20th January 2023
Sande R
Greg W
Hi I have had by 20x10x6 green dome green house for 2 years! Love it ! I now need a replacement 2 doors cover! My is starting to tear & the zipper was broken on both doors, and the windows need a longer Velcro to hold them closed. I’m unable to get someone in Customer Service to call be for replacement cover! Thanks Barbara G
Hi Barbara Gallaher, Thank you so much for getting in touch! It's Quictent Marketing Team. We're so glad to know our products have been a part of your daily life and really hope to help out ASAP. We've forwarded your inquiries to the Customer Service Team, a customer expert will follow up within 24 hours, please wait for a while. Generally, to help out, besides your specific inquiries, the representative will also ask for your order info such as the shopping platform (Amazon, Walmart, eBay, etc.), order number, and valid shipping address. If possible, please have it at hand in advance. Of course, you can also email the support team directly at sales@quictents.com at any time. Thanks again for your time and hope everything goes well!
there was initially a problem with the shipment of my order; Quictent was very helpful, quick to sort things out with the carrier and replace the order when it couldn't be found. i received the package in great condition and the tent is of amazing quality. really nice unfolding and locking design with strong velcro to attach the cover. everything is made with durable material and will stand up to multiple uses for my sales at flea markets. i would definitely recommend Quictent over any company for similar products.
The framing idea is good, simple and would less time consuming to use if the manufacturer paid attention to small items that become a problem. Where the holes are punched to accept the spring loaded locking mechanism is where it falls short. Punching holes as they do leaves the metal being punched inside the tube and blocks the pole being inserted as shown on your video. Wish mine had worked that smoothly. We had to take a metal routing tool inserted inside the tube to grind this "tab" away. Do you know how many of these tabs there are to grind out? Too many...all of them. They also need to watch what size tube use to accept the poles meaning, if the tube accepting the pole is the same diameter of the pole being inserted, guess what, it won't insert. Again we had to use a metal grinder to reduce the outside diameter of the pole in order that it work. All in all the idea is good and would be better, less time consuming to put together if someone had paid attention to the finish work on the metal tubes. Would I buy another of your products? Yes....provided you sold it at half price as to pay me and my friend for having to do the metal work so it would go together.
Hi Tommy, Thank you so much for buying from Quictent. It's the Market Team. We're sorry for any inconvenience and sincerely would like to help out. We've forwarded your inquiry to the Support Team. A representative will follow up in 24 hours by email. Please keep an eye on your inbox, including the SPAM. Any pictures or videos to illustrate the details would be highly appreciated. Thanks for your time. Have a smooth day!
Great design
Quictent 5 star review on 12th January 2023 Quictent 5 star review on 12th January 2023 Quictent 5 star review on 12th January 2023
I inherited a 10 x 20 Quictent and wanted to get fresh end covers. Jasmine was super helpful, even though I didn’t have an original order number for her to match pieces to the right structure. I’m looking forward to many years with my Quictent and if I ever need to replace it, it will be with another Quictent. Thank you Jasmine!
10x20 carport
I had a problem with a 9ft x 10ft greenhouse, the company addressed it and replaced the damaged parts. I'm very pleased with the way the company resolved the problem.
This tent was very easy to set up!
Please anyone wanting to grow your own food start out today with this. Best food everyday. Holding up very well
Lynn was very helpful and made the whole processes so much easier
We recently ordered our second greenhouse from quictent because we loved our first one so much. We also had our first bad windstorm. Due mostly to our inexperience setting up the greenhouse, one did sustain some damage. Quictent immediately responded to work with us and replace the damaged parts even though it was most likely our fault. We couldn't have asked for quicker or more friendly service! Thank you!!
Did a vendor event & our canopy tent was said to be the warmest on a cold snowy day. :)
Quictent 5 star review on 11th December 2022
This tent is poorly designed 6 spots on the frame with 2 bolts at each spot rub on the tent cover damaging the cover at each spot . Its not rocket science!. But naturally cause it rained and had a little wind they can't honor the junk you sell.
Hi Brent Blanchard, Thank you so much for buying from Quictent. We're sorry for any inconvenience and sincrerely would like to help out. What types of tents are you talking about, a pop up tent, a patio umbrella, or something else? Sorry that we did not find any purchase or contact history before. Therefore, we can't conclude which Quictent products you're talking and do not know how to help out. Could you please share the following info so the support team can further help? - Order platform - Order number - Pictures or videos to illustrate the case A representative from the support team will follow up in 24 hours, and your response will help make everything go more smoothly. Please keep an eye on your inbox. Thanks for your time again. Happy holiday season!
I had a few issues with canopy and they graciously helped resolve them
Quictents sent me extra greenhouse cover. It was a special order
Quictent 5 star review on 29th November 2022 Quictent 5 star review on 29th November 2022 Quictent 5 star review on 29th November 2022
I am very happy with my quickest and recently bought a second. It is a warm earthy getaway that keeps me and some veggies happy through the cold winter.
I'm going to edit my review because the company has stood by the greenhouse..if you live in a high wind area you will have to do extra work to make this work..and when and if it don't hold up the company stands by the equiptment and helps you figure out what can be done..we had winds for two days one was about 16 mph and the second it got up to 30 mph and it destroyed my greenhouse..and when I reached out for help they replaced my greenhouse pieces..and so this time I'm going to add a support wall for bothering sides of the greenhouse that has the door on it..I already have taken 2 by 6s and drilled holes through them and hammered about three feet or rebar through it and then attached the greenhouse to it to keep it from blowing away..but I still need to do walls so that the wind don't add too much pressure to the aluminum frame and I'm going to add a fence as a wind break..the company will help u but you have to put in the work if you have high wind.
Hi Quinn, Thank you so much for buying from Quictent. We're sorry for any inconvenience and sincerely would like to help out. Are you talking about a Quictent pop up canopy or something else? Sorry that we did not find any purchase or contact history before. Therefore, could you please share the following info so the support team can further help? - Order platform - Order number - Pictures or videos to illustrate the case A representative from the support team will follow up in 24 hours, and your response will help make everything go more smoothly. Please keep an eye on your inbox. Thanks for your time again. Happy holiday season!
The tent we received had a problem with its structure as a vital pin upon which one of the corners folded out was not seated properly. Once we figured out what was going on and drove the pin back through all the connections it worked ok. Erecting and taking down the tent is not intuitive Particularly if you have other people helping you who have never seen it before. There is nothing to indicate to anyone that you have to disconnect the drop down rod from the top center before folding it and only a minimal indication that it needs to be secured before the legs are extended.
Had our canopy cover get shredded in the hurricane and threw it away before getting the model number off it. Found some numbers in the setup manual and they where able to determine the replacement cover that we needed. Jasmine was very helpful in this process and kept me informed that they had located the part I needed and got it shipped immediately. Thanks for all the help.
Quictent has a wide virety of portable covers and enclosures. For us the Mini was perfect for it's size, light weight, ease setting-up, and durability. The large zippered openings provide front and back full access to the interior, and zippered ventilation screens provide excellent air circulation. It has a well-thought-out design that makes setup-up and use easy and productive. It's supported by two external folding fiberglass "tent poles" along with flexible "frame" components sewn into the fabric to maintain the shape. We're heading into our second winter using the Mini so I can confirm it easily survived a typical snowy, freezing winter and is ready for this coming season. The reasonable cost of the Mini paid for itself several times by preserving our investment in 25+ plants and trees. Almost all survived, and I used it for an early start for germinating seeds for this past spring and summer. In addition to its product quality, its customer service is outstanding. When I wanted to order an extra set of poles the customer service agent was so good I have to mention Betty by name. Through a series of prompt and responsive emails, Betty ensured I ordered the right items, confirmed the payment process, provided shipping information, and kept me informed after delivery. Betty provided a stellar level of performance that you hope for but rarely experience these days. I highly recommend the product, the company, and its employees.
Quictent 5 star review on 24th November 2022 Quictent 5 star review on 24th November 2022 Quictent 5 star review on 24th November 2022 Quictent 5 star review on 24th November 2022
Quictent is rated 4.8 based on 543 reviews