Rack Attack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rack Attack
Read Rack Attack Reviews

About Rack Attack:

Rack Attack is the number 1 retailer of vehicle rack solutions in North America, offering a huge selection of high-quality brands and products, which can be bought online and in any of their 19 store locations across North America.

Tell us how Rack Attack made you happy
Perfect delivery and on time
Hey guys so far so good - Mike out of the Portland store hooked me up - I have a can-am maverick sport 1000r DPS. He recommended the Yakima towers , 2 sets of # 6 landing pads and the 48" Yakima round cross bars. In addition I also bought the locking cores as well. I then went to Maxxhaul and got the 36" x 48" x 4-1/2" basket. Easy install - haven't had a chance to see how well this will perform on the trails but everything seems to be SOLID. Would send pics but I don't see anywhere to upload. I've already recommended this so I hope this helps you guys with further sales. Thanks - Mark
RA had the product I needed and it arrived quickly but the price match feature was not understood by the person I spoke with on the phone. I found a cheaper price online but he couldn't tell me if it applied. It wasn't applied to my order even though I put it in the notes.
Thank you for your feedback and apologies for the inconvenience. We'll reach out to you directly to investigate what went wrong and find a solution for you.
I live in the Northeast and we recently purchased a new Honda CRV. We wanted to get the new fit kit for our Thule rack but the part was backordered on the Thule website and none of the 5 stores I contacted in my area had it in stock. I called Rack Attack in Minnesota and they not only had the fit kit but they promised to ship it out in time so we could ski the following weekend. The package arrived a day early. The customer service was top flight and I will 100% shop with Rack Attack again.
Could not be better from initial order to delivery.
Easy, fast and delivered.

What more do you want?
In this day and age of forever shipping, it took 24 hours to get my order. I was amazed you kept to the email that stated "you package will be delivered tomorrow" Thank you.
Awesome price and quick delivery, for a great quality Thule rack. I couldn't be happier with my purchase!
Great knowledgeable staff. Excellent pricing!
Ordered some accessories online. Two days later they arrived. Great website and service.
I'm not enjoying it because I never received it
Dear James,
So sorry to hear the item hasn't arrived yet. I just checked the tracking and it looks like it's due to arrive on the 16th. We sent the package via First Class USPS but it looks like the shipment might have been delayed due to last month's holiday rush. I hope it gets to you soon!
Best regards,
Blaze, Rack Attack
Easy online shopping experience, and super-fast delivery. They also have great in-person customer service.
Rack Attack answered my questions and directed me to the best rack. Staff is knowledgeable and helpful. Shipping was very fast and complete.
Your company was the only place that had these Thule 25” fat tire straps for my XT EasyFold platform rack. What a relief, after waiting 6 months for the rack, I thought it was going to be another 3 months if ordered from one of your competitors.

Great selection of options to fit my needs. Received the items I needed quickly and in great condition.
Excellent customer service and very helpful online vehicle selection tool.
Went back to Rack Attack for a second order because the first went so smoothly. Super consistent and fast delivery. Great customer service. I recommend them.
A-1 outfit. Needed a Thule fit kit on short notice. Thule.com accepted my order but couldn’t deliver in a timely fashion. Rack attack had what I needed in stock and shipped within my timeframe.
Rack Attack was Quite good. Good website, rapid processing, and on time delivery. The Yakima rack is a different story. The bars are fine, but the towers are poorly designed and engineered relative to past Yakima racks I’ve owned. Cheap plastic covers that are difficult to remove and replace. Poorly engineered clamps that fall off when installing. Once installed, things are fine but install and removal are not good.
REceived the bike rack in good order. Easy to assemble.
Rack Attack is rated 4.81 based on 199 reviews