Rack Attack Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Rack Attack Reviews

About Rack Attack:

Rack Attack is the number 1 retailer of vehicle rack solutions in North America, offering a huge selection of high-quality brands and products, which can be bought online and in any of their stores locations across North America.

Tell us how Rack Attack made you happy
Wanted a Thule box on my Volvo S60 for stuff, not skis. Struggled with R*I website. Struggled with Thule website literally for hours trying to match my needs to a cargo box. Worst website ever. R*I had minimal stock to look at. Couldn't locate a single example in the entire state. Discovered Rack Attack. 1. They have knowledgeable sales people on phone and in person. 2. They hgave tons of stock so you can actually see the product instead of looking at long distance shots of Nordic fiords or grainy FB Marketplace images. 3. The Rack Attack Boston web site (Framingham, MA) has actual pictures of sedans JUST LIKE MINE on which various Thule boxes are installed. Instead of looking at tables of length, width, height (Metric and Imperial) on Thule's site, I found the one I wanted after 4 minutes. Skip the wasted research and go straight to Rack Attach. Also, consider not buying the "installation." Instead, click, snap, click, snap, click, snap, click, snap and your're done! Oh, one more thing. I left the key to my Volvo-branded load-bars at home. The rack was locked and stting in the back seat. The sales guy noticed it was in fact made by Thule. Gave me a new numbered key. All is well. Ended up with Thule Force XT - L. It's very nice.
Staff were knowledgeable and experienced. A pleasure.
Components were stolen from my lift assist kayak rack. Staff Alex at Rack Attack East in Portland Oregon, quickly assessed my missing components, next assembled them and then took the time to rebuild my Hullsvator rack. This staff person totally went out of their way to make sure I was taken care of and I will definitely be a loyal customer for a long time to come!
Service and knowledge shared were way beyond expectations… Many thanks!
Had a rocky mount through axle adapter with a stripped pin, brought it into the shop the employee was more than happy to help. He drilled it out and did what he could to make it work for me free of charge.
Brandon was so helpful, efficient, and nice. Needed racks put on my new car. Set up appt. and was in and out in 20 minutes. Will definitely be going back!
These guys were awesome, I’m order was a little crazy because I already a couple of parts. I got a call from them making sure I got the right stuff. Shipped out and arrived quickly. I will always buy from Rack Attack!
Seattle Rack Attack had everything in stock ready to sale and install!
Quick, convenient, and affordable. All products were narrowed down by my vehicle make and model and all fit properly. I couldn't ask for more.
Rack Attack is my go to source for all my rack needs and they were no exception for ski racks on a 2024 Prius. Love the Kuat rack system (at their recommendation).
Rack Attack 5 star review on 17th May 2024 Rack Attack 5 star review on 17th May 2024 Rack Attack 5 star review on 17th May 2024
Best customer service.
Purchased updated Yakima equipment on-line. Fabulous web site that is easy to navigate and confirm the proper items for a proper fit. These items are pricey, but well manufactured and of excellent quality. Rack Attack's communication was excellent, and the shipping was blazing fast and worth the additional cost.
Rack Attack Tampa installed a stealth hitch rack & tow combo on my 2023 Audi A5. The service from ordering, scheduling, installing and demonstrating was excellent. The install isn’t what one would call an easy bolt on, but the team delivered on time. The store also has an excellent array of different towing and rack options for all sorts of vehicles. The team was also great at offering up some interesting options for my hauling needs. Highly recommend this store and would use them again.
Great store, great service. Made an appointment to service Thule rack purchased last year--broken part, my fault not theirs. In an out in about 10 minutes, replaced part, didn't even charge me!
It was nice to get help for our specific vehicle. The experience was solid all around.
I made an expensive mistake on my order. The level of customer service I received was exceptional - customer for life.
Great support to get payment for item. Looks great on my car
Easy to find what I needed and shipped fast
These guys are incredible. I bought a Yakima 4-bike hitch mounted full swing rack from Rack Attack a few years ago. Last summer I found that my locking mechanism had become rusted, rendering the rack unusable. Yakima was absolutely unresponsive, and I gave up...never used my bike last summer at all. I didn't think about calling the dealer until the other day. I called them, explained the issue and they suggested I bring the rack down. They found the part in stock, CUT OFF the bolt with a Dremel tool, replaced the lock and keyed it to my existing key. All for the 26 bucks it cost for the part. They were so low key about it...just glad they could help. This is customer service at its absolute best! I can't say enough about them. Thank you, Rack Attack!!
Excellent selection on line with support from the local store if needed
Rack Attack is rated 4.8 based on 4,397 reviews