Rutland Cycling Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Rutland Cycling
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Rutland Cycling made you happy

"I have been shopping for years on the internet and my experience from Rutland Cucling, was by far the worst that I have experienced. Communication was unacceptable and response times was unreasonably slow. Their organization is a disaster, they never informed me when my order was sent, and after my persistence, the information they gave me was wrong. Finally, when I pick the bike, it was poorly packed, inside a box of another company, and it had scratches and marks on the stem, the top tube and on the left chainstay.It was also obvious that it was assembled and disassembled and and did not come from a stock. The total mpression I was given was that I was shopping from a neighborhood shop in a developing country. Simply unacceptable!"
Are you Rutland Cycling? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I paid ~£1,100 for a carbon bike from Rutland. The frame was damaged by the chain coming off 6mths later. I was told the damage was caused by "mechanical failure". I was somewhat surprised that a bike could not cope with the chain coming off(after all this is not an unusual form of mechanical failure) and even more surprised when I was initially told that it'd cost me £375 (+VAT) to buy a new frame. After much debating with them their offer was changed to replacing the frame with a spare carbon frame they had kicking around but still feel appropriate to quote me £250+ for the privilege. Their response is they can't do anything because their suppliers won't cover it. They for some reason appear to be missing the point that I bought the bike from them, not their suppliers and they have a responsibility to have supplied a bike that was fit for purpose (not a bike which cannot withstand a chain coming off). Very disappointed with the bike and very disappointed with Rutland Cycling. I did not find their customer service to live up to what they state on their website under their mission statement. This whole experience with them has caused me a lot of stress and inconvenience."
"Very helpful, quick repair service! Thank you!"
"I was on the lookout for some Winter cycle clothing and found the ideal site at Rutland Cycling great quality, prices and excellent customer service"
"Excellent products which arrived well packed and promptly."
Rutland Cycling is rated 3.20 based on 5 reviews