Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

1730 E Holly Ave., ,
El Segundo, CA

I sold my property thru Sundae.com and I’m glad I did it cause it was a pleasant experienced, no hasle, no cleaning, no preparation for selling, almost everything was done online, there’s no pressure on my part and in less than 5 days Sundae has an offer for me to choice. Thanks to Sundae team, specially to Rob Kotz who is my property expert and made it happened. I would highly recommend Sundae to my friends and relatives.
Amanda Davis is wonderful. I would highly recommend Sundae to anyone because of Amanda Davis.
I sold my rental townhouse in Sacramento through Sundae. No pressure. Everyone I worked with was great. Took the top cash offer. It was totally hassle free.
What a great way to sell a home. Thank you for all you and your teammates. Well Done Rev Sanders
Fast & friendly. Greatest job done. I never thought I could sell my house that fast & easy. They are with you helping day or night. I recommend them to anyone who wants to sell fast.
Very professional and got us top dollar for our property. We highly recommend Sundae.
You were outstanding to work with to help sell my mom’s house.
I am very happy with Sundae. My husband and I are new to owing a home and they made our first experience a great one. Thank you Sundae.😊
We enlisted the help of the Sundea team to sell a property that needed some work from previous tenant damage. Since we didn't live in the area and both work full time, we didn't have the option of overseeing ourselves. We ended up closing with a very fair offer which looked even better with no realtor fees. They coordinated the inspection, escrow, and title transfer and sent us the proceeds less remaining loan. Highly recommend if you are in a similar spot.
Transection was very smooth, no hurdle of any kind were encountered. Communication with Jennifer and her team was very clear and transparent. We appreciated all the help from Sundae team.
Fast, staffs is amazing and very helpful for a hopeless home owner. (Tennet destroyed my rental property) Thanks for the sundae team again.
Absolute great experience! From beginning to end, I felt comfortable. I was informed of every update and it was an easy process overall.
Sundae has been very helpful as i needed to sell my dads house and had almost zero time to do so. Carson and all the other representatives explained things clearly and comunicated without a lot of fast jargon and kept me well informed. I would highly recommend sundae to anyone. Thanks!
The house was inspected and sold relatively fast, and was helped when needed
I was very pleased with everything Anton did to get my house sold. If I had a question, he got me an answer. I would recommend Anton Watts to get your house sold.
Everyone I dealt with at Sundae was very kind, professional and responsive. I highly recommend them.
I am so pleased with my home sale. I was very nervous about selling after fifty years of ownership. Sundae made the sale so easy for me and I would definitely recommend this company!
It was so good to work with your team they made it so easy for me they were very professional and Knowledgeable in what they was doing would definitely recommend and use them again best way to sale thanks again for handling everything to do with the Selling of my house
Did a great job, just took a couple days longer than expected. Thanks
Our realtor Rhonda B. was so helpful to us,from me calling about this and that on whats going.It was easy to talk to the staff,and they answered my questions, if they didn't know, Andrew was there to find the answer.Thanks Sundae for the easy way to sell a home.
Sundae is rated 4.8 based on 463 reviews