takealot Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend takealot

How would you rate takealot ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about takealot in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I ordered a new Samsung J7 Pro from takealot.com earlier this month. The phone arrived exactly when their email said it would and it was precisely what I ordered. The price of the cellphone was about R1000,00 cheaper than any other store I could find online. The takealot.com website is awesome!! takealot.com is the bench mark for shopping online in South Africa."
Tanita Tikaram
"Delivery of items are done within stipulated time frame and the returns procedure is also simple and easy to follow. Real time tracking of packages is also super helpful."
takealot is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews