Taxicode Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Taxicode Reviews

Tell us how Taxicode made you happy
Absolutely appalling service. Booked a taxi for 22nd December to return from a funeral, company emailed to cancel on the day with very little notice so I had to try and organise an alternative whilst there. Took payment upfront and am still waiting for a refund nearly a month later. Ignores all messages and calls, will be claiming via a charge back as they refuse to respond. A shame no stars is not an option but please beware before booking and do not use this company!!!!!
No shoe taxi. Called many times and was promised it was on way. Left my family stranded. No refund
What do you not like about this business? It states..
Well everything... if I could give no stars I would.
The company are run by scammers, this company is linked with ROAD RUNNERS GATWICK and its a cowboy business, I do not recommend anyone using this company.They take ur money of you up front and never pick you up giving you stupid reasons. This is called THIEVING!!
I was made to wait in the dark on my own for 3 hours hoping and stupidly trusting them there get to me, having already paid them £215 I was worried to leave the ferry terminal incase they were being honest and came but when it got to 9pm I gave up and called a family member who lived on mainland to collect me (I had already travelled from IOW) to help me get to Gatwick and to help calm me down because I had got into such a state from all the stress and upset from there messages.
They lie to by saying there collect door to door, this never happened either, I was made to meet them a certain way with less then 1.5 hours notice and yet still no show.
They message saying ur get ur money back once i threaten with court but I never received it back they come up with loads of excuses. This company is going to court with me and I won't rest until I get justice from this horrible company and the people who run it even when they state that its not them and now to do with road runners and think a bit of paper can prove this well with all my evidence I have from these company's I will get the money back and I will not allow this to continue happening to others like you see in other reviews throughout this company and road runners reviews.
Con men, making money off us to gain in there pockets, disgusting humans, thieves.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY OR ROAD RUNNERS GATWICK THERE ARE A JOINT THIEVING COMPANY.
A rip off. They charge you the full amount without providing any service. Avoid at all cost!
I booked a taxi for Christmas day. They informed me on Christmas Eve that they couldn't provide a taxi but would still be charging me 90%!!
This company is a joke and people should read the reviews and BEWARE!!
Appalling company. Lied for days, then cancelled with 24 hours to go before my booking. Then rebooked one leg of the journey, only to cancel 2 hours before - took payments for both, no refund. Liars, crooks, avoid.
Don't use this firm. Their cancellation policy is fraudulent. Absolutely disgraceful. They simply rip you off if you need to cancel a booking. 10% refund when they hadn't even assigned a driver to the job, and it was a week in advance.
Horrible! Just horrible. I made a booking and needed to cancel which I did only 17 minutes later. I was told I would only be refunded 10% of the original booking cost. After asking for a full refund they refused. Do not use this company!
This company are unbelievable, avoid at all costs. I made a booking in April which I had to cancel due to Covid, they said they wouldn't issue a refund but I could rebook at a later date. All if a sudden 4 weeks ago I had an email from them stating that I needed to confirm the booking which I had made for the 1st if December, which I had neither arranged nor made. I rang the company to say that I had not made the booking, didn't require the booking, and would not be paying. I then got told that I needed to pay the full total of £154.00 and then claim 45% back. Not entirely sure what I am paying for, as nothing has been offered or received. I said that I wasn't willing to do that, and also did they really think that I would book a taxi for December in April ? I then had an email to ask about my rebooking the journey, to which I replied as a frontline worker I have no idea when I will be able to do so, and lo and behold today they have tried to take£154.00 out of my account for payment for a journey which I haven't even made, absolute scanners.
The company is a fraud. I cancelled a return taxi from my daughter´s boarding school to her guardian in London. 160 pounds.
They gave me back 16 pounds!!!
I had to cancel it 48 hours before (the return was a week later). The reason of cancellation was my daughter had been in contact with a Covid positive and had to be in quarantine. Did they want to go against the government rules?
They just gave me 10 pc back. they make sure not to advice customers about the small letter. I have never seen anything like this. It is outright robbery. I will advice people against it so that they don`t fall into the trap.
Taxicode cancelled my booking without informing me - I found this out only by ringing up to inquire why I had heard no confirmation of the driver. This booking was to take my elderly parents to their diamond wedding celebration. Five days have elapsed and no refund has been made.
Rip off - was asked to pay an additional £5 ‘Sunday drop off fee’ at the end of the journey. (Why not make this clear before the journey or include it in the online booking payment?) Called the taxi co afterwards who at first denied having made the journey and then gave me a list of excuses.
This company is a disgrace - particularly Faizan Khan. They charged me £186.50 for a taxi journey which did not take place, then refused to refund me. When I threatened further action they promised to refund me within 3-5 working days. It has been 2 weeks since that email, and a month since the booking was made. They haven't responded to any of my emails. I have referred them to the Competition and Market Authority. Do not book with TaxiCode, they will steal your money and their Terms and Conditions are unlawful. Their support staff are rude and unhelpful - I have been hung up on by this company 4 times. They do not respond to emails.
Jet2 cancelled my flight not me!!! Have been charged full amount although was eight days before that I had to cancel. Say I have 10% refund but not to my bank but to an account which I did not open!! Not sure if this is legal taking money from my account for a service I did not have which was out of my control. Will be speaking to relevant people when I eventually get back to UK. Never again!! Used in first instance as would have arrived at 3am and a female on my own thought this company sounded reliable and safe!!! What a let down
I made an online booking via Taxicab on 30 Sept. Immediately after booking I received this email:

Hello, We have cancelled the booking you made through taxicode, it is not in our coverage area with taxicode and is Not a viable Journey for us to undertake. Thanks Mike for star cars.

I understood this to mean that my booking had been cancelled -- this is exactly what the email tells me. I called Taxicode and got no answer. I left a message and got no response. I had to book with a different company. I was out of pocket for a service that had been cancelled, so I raised an issue with Taxicode via PayPal. Again I got no response from Taxicode. Today -- a full week after booking, I received an email confirming my booking. I spoke with Taxicode customer service to cancel this booking. I was told I would not be refunded.
Cant leave any lower - booked and then tried to cancel as another member of my group I was travelling with had booked directly with a taxi company who were 30% cheaper. It turned out this company was using the same taxi company! They refused to cancel unless they kept 90% of the booking!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPAMY. I booked a taxi then the driver refused to come. He promised a refund which we have yet to receive. Shocking
Absolute scammers in particular Faizan Khan, do not book with them.

I cancelled my booking within under 10 minutes of making it, as I realised the date was wrong. I tried to call them numerous times there was no answer. My booking was still in the waiting to be assigned a driver state so I cancelled it after realising something was off.

They are literal daylight scammers, they are refusing to issue me a refund and just hoping that I'm well. I have never experienced such poor service but I will be getting to the bottom of this as apparently they are doing this to a lot of people from reading the comments.
It’s very cheap price