Taxicode Reviews

customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult

Tell us how Taxicode made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Absolutely appalling service - don't ever book. I also made a booking for April, during to the Corona virus outbreak and working in the NHS I had to cancel my booking, I paid over £100 as well and am not entitled to it back because of the disgusting cancellation policy and zero empathy.
I made a booking for the 18th April, during to the Corona virus outbreak and working in the NHS I had to cancel my booking, I paid over£100, I am not entitled to it back because of the cancellation policy, absolutely disgusting, over£100.00 for nothing, hope I don't have to come across them again.
Your review I booked a transfer with Taxicode for what was going to be my “dream vacation”. I booked and fully paid in advance Approx. 90 days in advance. This was going to be my first vacation abroad and I was really excited and wanted everything in order and to run smoothly. However, as the day neared, the Covid-19 epidemic ruined my plans and my flight was cancelled. I contacted taxicode (STILL 60 days Before my scheduled transfer) with this extremely unprecedented situation to request a full refund ... and was repeatedly referred to section 7 of their policy indicating I was only entitled to 55%. To be CLEAR... This company provided No service AT ALL and was notified 60 days in advance of my transfer that it was no longer needed DUE to a GLOBAL pandemic (flight canceled/countrywide travel ban). This company used a standard policy in an extraordinary time. They are true leeches during a global pandemic. Shame on them!!☹️
Awful, never again. We ordered one large taxi and two came, one was on time and the other was really late, which was annoying as we had a table booked which we were obviously late for. On the return journey one taxi came early and went without letting know it was waiting for us, even though it had a contact number . We ended up with one 4 seater for 8 adults. We had to order a separate uber to get us home. No apologies, no money back,no nothing. PLEASE never use this company.
I booked the taxi and the drive didn't show up, I called them on the same day told them what happend and I cancelled, a month later I just saw on my account that they took my money 57 pounds, I contacted with the support team and they said no refund because the journey was completed???? I am still fighting with them, they could check the conversation because they recording it, also they could check on the map that the driver actually did this journey, so unprofessional company, I will never book them and I will give the negative recommendations!
Shocking, do not use this service, book direct with taxi drivers. I unfortunately never got to use their drivers due to the cancellation of our flights in lieu of the Corona Virus outbreak. I'm sure, looking at the reviews, the driver and service would have been spot on. My issue, however, is with the main company. Their service and culture when it comes to handling issues is shocking. On being forced to cancel the booking 3 weeks prior, Taxicode has kept 75% of the fee! For our booking that's £100. I'm gobsmacked as at this point there is no service used and therefore no loss to them! The company's position is to spout standard terms and conditions about drivers losing out having been pre-booked and not being able to replace work. This I actually understand and agree with in principle; but not to be able to replace work within 3 weeks (especially when they operate a transfer service to and from airports) is stretching plausibility a bit far in my opinion. If they are not getting work in those time scales then do they have a viable business? The company expects clients like you and I to utilise European Passenger Rights Regulation EC 261/04 to get refunds from the flight carrier. Firstly this is just a blatant shift of responsibility and secondly it smacks of making it hard as possible for genuine clients to recoup lost funds under extraordinary circumstances. The customer service team at Taxicode are attentive to the point of quick communication. Unfortunately, their ability to reason, take a personal view and simply regurgitate standard terms to fob you off is just down right poor. I find this company unreasonable and quite simply, greedy! Beware!!! I will be interested to see their response, will it be their standard terms and conditions I wonder?!?!?!?
Some time ago, I showed my reviews about Taxicode below. In the other site for reviewing, I also put the same content. But, the Taxicode asked the provider to remove my review as they believed that my comment was not genuine. In total honesty, my comment is genuine. So, please do not trust the Taxicode! +++++++++++ Anonymous “I cancelled my booking 24 hours before the actual departing time. But, was refused the refund by Taxicode. I thought that I booked a cab to Heathrow airport as I planned, but, according to the said company, my booking was not the day that I needed. Anyway, there was a confirmation of refunding my payment £38.50 through SNS. But, later, had a phone call (03337729737) during my travelling to the airport, saying that they do not refund any money because I made a booking mistakenly by myself. I do not think that it was a fair treatment by them. I don’t know why over 2000 people give this company 5 stars reputations???
Terrible experience, 45’ minutes waiting for him at the airport and no compensation from the company. They charge you if you arrive late but you cannot request anything for them arriving late.
I booked a taxi service from this company. Status was not confirmed, they were looking for a driver. Worried the status was not confirmed (as my trip was the next day), I looked to see if I could cancel this in process transaction. I clicked cancel button assuming they would give me a confirmation step or explain the conditions of cancelling. Instead they cancelled the booking immediately without any explanation. This cancellation was only 5 minutes after my booking. I called them, an unhelpful employee confirmed that I would be charged and refused to continue with the booking. He said I could rebook and pay another £117. They had not even found a driver/company yet so their loss was nothing. I was willing to accept a refund or continue with the transaction. They unreasonably refused either and instead said they would keep the charge and there is nothing I can do about it. Internet is full of horrible reviews about similar experiences of other Taxicode customers. Now I learned my lesson, I would never ever buy anything from an unknown company on the web before I check their credentials first.
If you want to take the risk of loosing your early morning flight, because the taxi you have ordered and prepaid, does not show, if you like spending time with a hotline calling over and over again, to get this solved or in second step to get at least an official cancellation, if you want to wait in vain for the refunding of your credit card payment for this kind of non-service, if you like having to file this via your bank to finally get you money back, this is the kind of company you should book a ride/ taxi with! So in a nutshell, worst taxi experience ever in my entire not so short life!
Booked and paid for taxi to the airport the day before travel. Booked for 0630 next day and received an email confirmation. Then received an email at 0410 while asleep, awoke to find my taxi cancelled with no replacement. when I contacted them that morning was given no alternative and differing stories as to why taxi had been cancelled. Pretty sure no taxi had been booked in the first place as they would not give me any information regarding the supposed taxi firm on the confirmation. Refund offered and also £5 off next booking, don't think I will use that discount!!!
Appalling company!!!
Booked a taxi and paid 15 hours in advance. They cancelled when it was too late to make other arrangements. Walked 5 miles in the rain. Was late. I await my refund as they have promised, see if they can keep this one. Deleted app. Unreliable.
Be very careful of using this company I booked a taxi online , got an email to say there was a problem with the booking. I tried to phone ..no answer. Took £18.50 out of my account. I emailed the company who said I made an incorrect booking and says it states in terms and conditions you have to give exact details . Still trying to get a refund but not holding my breath...
Do not even think about using this mob. We booked at taxi to London Bridge station so we could take the train to Gatwick for an international flight. We got the promised texts from the driver to say '6 minutes away' and 'arriving now' but no taxi appeared. After 10 minutes we rang the company and was told it would arrive in 2-3 minutes. At almost the same moment the person in our party who had made the booking got a text to say the ride was cancelled. With a plane to catch, this threw us into a panic. DO NOT BOTHER WITH THESE SHONKS.
Booked for a mini bus with company for airport run and assigned car with a taxi company. Although I had put in for 6 people and 6 cases and was given a quote I assumed I was being assigned a vehicle that could meet my requirements (wrong!!). I got an email with details of car company who could only take 3 cases. I decided to cancel but was told by taxicode that if I did so I would only get 55% of my money back as T&C's. I was extremely annoyed having cancelled straightaway. The T&c' are far too long so it is no wander it is easy to miss this. I believe if they are giving you a quote for what you requested then they should only show relevant vehicles that can accommodate all your needs and not part. Thankfully, Car Rentals in London were very helpful I will certainly not be recommending this company and will never use again.
Do not use this company. They are terrible. I cancelled a taxi over 12 hours before the journey and yet they refused to give me a refund. All other taxi services offer a refund. This is tantamount to fraud. Use them at your peril
I have a hospital appointment tomorrow, so this morning booked a car to take me. The site promised 2 emails to confirm payment accepted and car allocated. It is now evening and I have received neither, so I'm not sure if a car will arrive and I can make the appointment. No number to call to confirm. Shocking service - cancelled and went elsewhere.
Absolutely appalling, our 18 year old son, nephew and 3 friends went to an event in Liverpool last night (Sat 1st Feb), to celebrate their 18th birthdays (which took place earlier this week). They booked a taxi with Taxicode in the morning to take them from Liverpool to Wrexham (north wales), they were told this would not be a problem and were asked where they would like to be picked up. £70 was taken from my son’s account immediately but after the event, at 11.45 pm no taxi turned up. When my son rang Taxicode, he was told that the taxi would not be coming, with no real explanation. This left five Frightened 18 year olds stranded in Liverpool, with no means of getting home, as all other taxis were busy at this time on a Sat night. My husband then had to make a 2 hour round trip to pick the boys up. We have contacted Taxicode and all they could say was that the taxi had broken down. Surely they have more than 1 taxi!! I asked when the money would be refunded, they said 3-5 working days!! They are absolute cowboys, I don’t believe the money should even have been taken until the journey was complete. As far as we’re concerned, Taxicode not only owe us the £70 for a trip that never took place but the same again for my husband’s trip and time. On top of all that there is the stress and worry caused to 5 youngsters and 10 parents!! DON’T USE THESE COWBOYS!!!
Taxicode is rated 1.04 based on 183 reviews