Taxicode Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Taxicode Reviews

Tell us how Taxicode made you happy
The company is a fraud. I cancelled a return taxi from my daughter´s boarding school to her guardian in London. 160 pounds.
They gave me back 16 pounds!!!
I had to cancel it 48 hours before (the return was a week later). The reason of cancellation was my daughter had been in contact with a Covid positive and had to be in quarantine. Did they want to go against the government rules?
They just gave me 10 pc back. they make sure not to advice customers about the small letter. I have never seen anything like this. It is outright robbery. I will advice people against it so that they don`t fall into the trap.
Taxicode cancelled my booking without informing me - I found this out only by ringing up to inquire why I had heard no confirmation of the driver. This booking was to take my elderly parents to their diamond wedding celebration. Five days have elapsed and no refund has been made.
Rip off - was asked to pay an additional £5 ‘Sunday drop off fee’ at the end of the journey. (Why not make this clear before the journey or include it in the online booking payment?) Called the taxi co afterwards who at first denied having made the journey and then gave me a list of excuses.
This company is a disgrace - particularly Faizan Khan. They charged me £186.50 for a taxi journey which did not take place, then refused to refund me. When I threatened further action they promised to refund me within 3-5 working days. It has been 2 weeks since that email, and a month since the booking was made. They haven't responded to any of my emails. I have referred them to the Competition and Market Authority. Do not book with TaxiCode, they will steal your money and their Terms and Conditions are unlawful. Their support staff are rude and unhelpful - I have been hung up on by this company 4 times. They do not respond to emails.
Jet2 cancelled my flight not me!!! Have been charged full amount although was eight days before that I had to cancel. Say I have 10% refund but not to my bank but to an account which I did not open!! Not sure if this is legal taking money from my account for a service I did not have which was out of my control. Will be speaking to relevant people when I eventually get back to UK. Never again!! Used in first instance as would have arrived at 3am and a female on my own thought this company sounded reliable and safe!!! What a let down
I made an online booking via Taxicab on 30 Sept. Immediately after booking I received this email:

Hello, We have cancelled the booking you made through taxicode, it is not in our coverage area with taxicode and is Not a viable Journey for us to undertake. Thanks Mike for star cars.

I understood this to mean that my booking had been cancelled -- this is exactly what the email tells me. I called Taxicode and got no answer. I left a message and got no response. I had to book with a different company. I was out of pocket for a service that had been cancelled, so I raised an issue with Taxicode via PayPal. Again I got no response from Taxicode. Today -- a full week after booking, I received an email confirming my booking. I spoke with Taxicode customer service to cancel this booking. I was told I would not be refunded.
Cant leave any lower - booked and then tried to cancel as another member of my group I was travelling with had booked directly with a taxi company who were 30% cheaper. It turned out this company was using the same taxi company! They refused to cancel unless they kept 90% of the booking!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPAMY. I booked a taxi then the driver refused to come. He promised a refund which we have yet to receive. Shocking
Absolute scammers in particular Faizan Khan, do not book with them.

I cancelled my booking within under 10 minutes of making it, as I realised the date was wrong. I tried to call them numerous times there was no answer. My booking was still in the waiting to be assigned a driver state so I cancelled it after realising something was off.

They are literal daylight scammers, they are refusing to issue me a refund and just hoping that I'm well. I have never experienced such poor service but I will be getting to the bottom of this as apparently they are doing this to a lot of people from reading the comments.
It’s very cheap price
I’m so happy with him
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Upon the shocking death of my mother, I called to cancel our airport transfer over a week before we were due to travel! I received absolutely shocking treatment with no sympathy or remorse from them whatsoever!! We understood that we might have to lose the £46 deposit that had been paid, but they were adamant that we would still have to pay 90%! DISGUSTING, when you know they haven’t paid yet the taxi company and probably never will as the journey won’t happen, so they would pocket over £200 for absolutely nothing!
I'm giving one star because I can't give any less.
Disgraceful money grabbing company.
Had our Scotland trip cancelled due to Covid-19 and had to cancel a booking with them (8 days notice) I was treated rudely during the phone call and with generic emails against my customer complaints.
DO NOT USE
Booked a taxi first time using taxi code, accidentally booked day wrong, rang company they said no problem will change extra cost £15 for a 5 mile trip had already paid £10. Cancelled due to price increase and got told wouldn’t get a refund for the £10 I’d paid their cancellation policy! £10 for nothing. Won’t be using again
Just had to file a chargeback against them as their cancellation policy (they keep 90%! even if canceled immediately) is breaching UK consumer law.
Refund policy not obvious when booking. Even if you cancel 30 days before you only get 55% back. Will go to taxi companies directly in future.
Scammers. I wish I'd had the time to look up reviews about them before booking, I was in a rush. They take your money, cancel your ride, and don't refund no matter how many emails you send. DO NOT USE !!!
We had to change our Golf tour from Portugal to UK 2 weeks ago due to Covid and booked this company for Friday and Saturday - 4 trips .The day before they cancelled the Friday journey so we have tried to establish if they going to cancel the Saturday trip but they wont confirm until Friday so we have booked local Taxi but Taxicode will not refund money if we cancel the Saturday trip with them as we have found a Local company to do it. this company operates from Amsterdam according to the operator Hamesh which is fine if they were reliable DO NOT USE THE COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE LET DOWN THE DAY BEFORE , They also do not reply to emails. Hopefully they will process the refund quickly!!!!
I made a mistake with the date of my trip with no chance of changing it. I gave them 24 days notice of cancellation but eventually offered 25% of my payment as a refund! This is very unreasonable and money grabbing!
Booked a taxi. Had no secondary email confirmation as promised in the first email after taking payment of £54.50. Then cancelled so could access another taxi for a long rural journey late at night. No reply. No refund. Do not use this firm.
Taxicode is rated 1.05 based on 232 reviews