The AA Reviews

Stuart Gold
very competitive price
Good cooperation.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Good value for money for big firm
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
quoted me one price went to pay & it went up £30.00. Sent them a screen shot and got it at the original price they quoted
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Good service, but decline automatic renewals for breakdown service.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Been satisfied with this insurance , but have not needed to call upon it for any claim to date. will certainly consider renewing provided that the premium does not increase significantly as is usually the case for renewals in my experience.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Good enough but until you claim that’s when you find out how good they are, I hope I don’t find out
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
The annual premiums for car and house insurance were half of what I was paying before.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Everything has been very easy with AA. My one disappointment is that after watching the Martin Lewis TV programme advising customers to notify car insurance companies of reduced mileage (as a result of Covid-19) during the insurance year, customers could expect a rebate on their insurance. That is not the case with AA. Whilst they would charge me more if I exceeded the miles I estimated for insurance, they will not refund for significantly reduced usage during Covid-19 lockdowns. This is disappointing.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
I took the roadside assistance bundled in - very good.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Unfortunately I had the wrong insurance date so had to cancel. They were most understanding and cancelled on the spot. Cant say the same for AA car rescue even though it was only an hour later they were going to charge me £20.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Well beat my previous insurer for value with no hassle
Nothing.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
still new to them but every thing seems ok.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent service all the way the only thing i had a problem with was when i first joined getting the dos to u as i dont go online and found it very hard and difficuilt to do so thats why i gave u a avarage on that other than that excellent serivce and highly recomended one millon per cent.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
When I spoke to someone in the Newcastle Office, I found them very clear, very precise and charming, The best buy at the time and so much cheaper than my previous insurer who I had Had for at least 5 years - where's customer loyalty's reward? I have made no claim because we have been in lockdown for most of the year and the car was barely used. I hope insurers bear that in mind for next year!
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Can't really say much about them as I've only done 1500 miles since taking out policy due to lockdown and staying safe. Have had no reason to contact them.
Easy to deal with
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Web site is not comprehensive enough, instead you have to phone for information.
The AA is rated 3.36 based on 1,435 reviews