The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2021
CHRISTINE W
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 16th September 2021
ANN B
The rug once it arrived was lovely, i give it 10/10 for quality and style. However customer service and communication was very poor indeed. I communicated by both email and mobile. My initial email was answered then 3 further emails and 4 further calls were not answered. I was put to BT call minder, which was full and i could not leave a message. I managed to speak to Martin on 11th June, who sorted out the issue and promised my rug would be despatched and a conformation email would be sent. My rug arrived the following week. I realise covid has caused problems for business. However, communicating with customers is important. If i had been given the correct info on my first contact; i would not have needed to chase rug seller for info. I would have been happy to wait as long as it took for delivery. Its the lack of customer service that causes me to give a low. Other companies have managed to communicate through this pandemic. Keeping customers informed can only be a good thing.
Have purchased rugs from rugseller before and they were very good, however on this occasion rug description and photos did not match rugs ordered ie rugs we’re shag pile which we did not want, neither description or photo stated / showed this so had to return rugs which was very costly. Will not order from rugseller again
Ordered my rug but had no confirmation by email to say my order number or when delivery would be... no email at all. I had to contact The Rug Seller to ask, then told my rug is on hold because of Covid, then my rug arrived that afternoon... totally confused!!!
Been trying to send the rug back it don't go in the room , it costs £36 to send it back I only paid £44 for the rug ,, won't buy off the rug seller again
Bought a super-sisalo kitchen rug. Looked like, and was called grey on the website, but very disappointed when it arrived as looks more like brownish black, definitely not grey. Also corners keep curling up, which is a bit of a hazard in the kitchen. Delivery was quick but that is the only plus point.
Wrong rug was sent! Otherwise, fine!
Not size advertised three inches short
Really disappointed with quality of rug and colours
I bought a large kitchen rug from this company.Was delighted with size and design. but did not like the white line which appeared down the middle. I photographed it as requested and sent it but was told it was part of the weave. There is no sign of this on the web pictures. Very disappointing as in every other way the rug is just what I wanted. It makes me wary of buying on line now.Margaret Nicoll
Looks better in the picture ! Wouldn't buy a rug online again Sorry
The rug supplied was poor quality and when I complained and was requested to send images of the issues, to which I’ve received no response.
Not very happy with hall runner recently had new runner whitch 5 stars rating
Didn’t look like the picture
Sadly not great quality for the price. One of ours has a small hole in it that my husband didn’t notice when he unpacked them.
The rug underlay was not as described on phone to me prior to purchase ( I spent a lot of time discussing it). It is very tacky and impossible to lay flat on hard floor prior to rug going over it.
The rug didn’t look like what it appeared online. And I had to pay £15 return delivery. Waiting on refund.
Unfortunately our rugs are getting very wrinkled on the carpet despite the new underlay. When I spoke to the company they were very surprised. They were helpful, however, and said I should have fixed the underlay to the rugs before laying them on the carpet.( I had put the underlay on the carpet first), I am going to try doing that and hope it works! I will report back!
It has not resolved the rug creeping across the room... we have ended up using double sided tape, but end up with the rug in one place and the liner in another, not good value for money..
On receiving my order which was prompt and nicely wrapped I discovered that it was far removed from the colour I was expecting, I realise there can be some differences when ordering from photos online but I felt on this occasion it difference was quite noticeable. I emailed Rug Seller and sent photos but as yet have had no reply. I realise I have the option of sending the rug back but on enquiring with different couriers found the cheapest option to be over £30.00 which I find unacceptable as a customer to have to pay, so please be aware that you are liable for any returns if you are not satisfied with the product .
Rug rolled to tight can’t get rid of the ridges hopeless.
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 19,707 reviews