The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

This is the fourth rug I have purchase from the Rug Seller. All have been of a very good quality and delivery has also been very prompt. Would recommend anyone to use this site as an excellent service so a well deserved five stars. Thanks very much.
Good range of rugs competitively priced. Downside was response 're delivery which had to be chased up several times. I'm sure improvements could be made quite easily to improve the service.
Very good web site I wanted a underlay for a carpet I had Purchased - it took only 2 days to arrive and excellent value for money very pleased with it.
Great service delivering designers Guild ar good discount during promotion
Bought 3 rugs from the rug seller online and used the discount code. All came smoothly and I think the quality is also good. I would purchase again from them in the future.
Really pleased with our rug. Great looking and good quality materials. Very quick delivery. Thank you so much.
Would diffenetly NEVER shop with this company again I received a rug with 3 perfectly cut corners and one corner cut short ,they insisted that it was the style of the rug and it wasnt faulty was not fit for purpose and refused to pay postage for return ,I have learned to now read reviews before I order anything online
Excellent rug. Good communication and delivery. Cannot comment on long term quality. But very happy with the quality when unwrapped . Would recommend
VERY HAPPY WITH PRODUCT AND DELIVERY ETC
Good quality and value for money. I got exactly what I paid for. Delivery was quick and simple, I would definitely purchase from them again.
Excellent rug and service. Great value for money too
Very happy with my rug and the incredibly good service
Experience good, item arrived very quickly. Unsure what the returns process would be like but came with all appropriate returns docs. Good new order discount made the item very affordable. Good selection of rugs, so far great experience.
Very pleased with the quality of my outside rugs, they were exactly as described and pictured. Also I am very impressed with how quickly they arrived. No problems from start to finish, will definitely order from this company again. Thank you.
Great rug, really pleased. Service was excellent and rug arrived quickly.
Quick delivery and exactly as described. Good quality and thick.
Great rug ideal for our purpose bought after recommendation from my daughter who has the same one in a different colour!Easy to order and delivery within a very reasonable time
Received my sisal runner within few days and it was lovely great quality perfect for my shop window. Now going to order another . Very happy with overall service and quality.
Really nice rug, soft pile, accurate colour and description, quick delivery.
Fantastic customer service. Fast delivery.
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,232 reviews