The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

Always wanted a William Morris rug and not disappointed its beautiful
Arrived quickly, good product, does the job brilliantly I'm just about to order some more for a runner
Ordered 5 rugs and please with them all
Received my rug promptly and love it so lovely for price
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 22nd November 2021
Easy to order, good selection. Speedy delivery.
Always a good experience of buying rugs from this company, and I've bought several over the years.
Excellent service and beautiful quality rug . Thank you
I am delighted with my rug .It is lovely quality and looks fabulous in my room . It was well packaged on delivery .
I don’t responded to requests for reviews but I was already thinking I MUST send a review as I am so impressed with the rug I got for my Mum’s bedside, which needs to be washable. It’s completely non- slip which is essential too. The colour is good, not garish as these things can be sometimes. Wish I’d bought a larger one now. It’s great. Wasn’t expecting too much, so it’s been encouraging to find something if quality. I may send another review after washing!
Arrived very quickly
Very good quality
Absolutely beautiful rug ,superb quality exactly what I was looking for I love it .
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 16th November 2021
speedy service, good price
Rug arrived on time, well packaged. A beautiful rug, great design, nice texture and colour, just what I wanted!
Excellent service. The well wrapped package arrived quickly and the price was better than other sites.
exactly what I ordered, arrived on time
Great company, and easy to navigate website.
I bought a small Buddy rug to go just inside the street door. I am really pleased with both the appearance and the quality. Delivery of the item was on time.No complaints at all. And as a plus it was made in the UK.
Very happy with my recent purchases of 4 rugs. I had previously ordered other rugs (colour didn't suit my home) which had an issue with being out if stock and I was so impressed by the excellent customer service from The Rug Seller that I didn't hesitate to order these new rugs after returning other unsuitable ones. Returns are easy compared with many other suppliers I've looked at. Highly recommend buying from here.
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 16th November 2021
I was sent the wrong item to what I ordered! And to add the item was faulty, however I did receive a full refund quickly.
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 19,847 reviews