The Koin Club Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Koin Club

How would you rate The Koin Club ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Koin Club in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I am disgusted that a company can take money out of an account that was not set up to pay from, having been charged £19 for 3 coins that have gone to the wrong address, so I am out £18 and No coins. Having spoken to the owner is not bothered the amount came out of palpal its my fault that the address is wrong. If they send the coins out and if you want to receive them then pay but no they take the money first. I am not saying this is wrong but like now I am disabled and struggle as it is I have no coins and down £18 this has really upset me and caused a lot of stress as you can imagine when you have to watch what your spending, so just a big thank you to coin club for knowing how to treat there customers please share everyone has people need to know what kind of club they are getting in involved with and make there own decisions."
The Koin Club is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews