The Koin Club Reviews

02AM
2AM

Tell us how The Koin Club made you happy

Telephone
"Sent poor quality coins. Did msg them on Facebook but they was not interested. Also commented on a post with photos of damaged coins and my comments got deleted 2 times. Then they bloked me from msg them or comments on there posts. Avoid. Stick to royal mint or pobjoy. Don't waste cash on these cowboys"
Are you The Koin Club? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback The Koin Club receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Not happy with condition of coins when arrived. Told there not proof but there also not coins. Id rather pay more and have the coins untouched and in capsules. Not happy."
"Ordered a single Winnie the pooh coin and when offered the chance to buy the whole set I said no just the single coin. Today I found out they had set up a reoccurring payment and took my money anyways."
"I ordered the Marvel Medal, but didn't want the rest of the set so I called and cancelled and the person on the phone was so rude! I couldn't believe the service!"
"The quality of the product is superb, as is the customer service. I can honestly say, having bought similar items, of a much lower quality elsewhere, that the Koin Club products are value for money. Customer service is also very important and I have nothing but good things to say about how this company operates. Superb."
"Great service really love my products"
"Poor customer service, poor products, & the 5 star ratings being left by company, since they been made aware of the previous bad reviews, & sending emails asking people to give good reviews on here & feefo."
"Infinity marvel collection is fabulous. Great efficient customer care, couldn’t ask for better. Enjoying my collection immensely. Thank you koin club."
"The koin club is wonderful, and has lots of amazing collections"
"Marvels Infinity War Collection is superb! The customer service team is beyond fantastic, and really care about their customers. 5/5"
"Fantastic customer service"
"Infinity war coins, Iv seen better quality marvel coins on Ebay, the whole secret 999 club is a joke especially as there letting in customers from another collection, just so the can make more money out of the so called specials for the club. Should of stayed to the original loyal 1st 999 collectors only, as originally set up for. & the so called customer service, only respond to certain customers quickly others have to wait, to much favoritism, Especially form the so called Nick Fury on the 999 club, when people say it as it is, he gets threatening, & dont get me started with the special treatment of people getting items not on 1st come 1st serve basis."
"My whole experience with the koin club has been a pleasant one. Good communication, easy to set up and decent quality products. No complaints here."
"I am disgusted that a company can take money out of an account that was not set up to pay from, having been charged £19 for 3 coins that have gone to the wrong address, so I am out £18 and No coins. Having spoken to the owner is not bothered the amount came out of palpal its my fault that the address is wrong. If they send the coins out and if you want to receive them then pay but no they take the money first. I am not saying this is wrong but like now I am disabled and struggle as it is I have no coins and down £18 this has really upset me and caused a lot of stress as you can imagine when you have to watch what your spending, so just a big thank you to coin club for knowing how to treat there customers please share everyone has people need to know what kind of club they are getting in involved with and make there own decisions."
The Koin Club is rated 3.14 based on 14 reviews