The Warehouse Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Warehouse

How would you rate The Warehouse ?

"This place is awful. I ordered a toy from The Warehouse online for my niece for Christmas 2017. The store took the payment, but NEVER sent the product. Fast forward to July 2018, they have still never sent the toy, have never refunded my money, and have not responded to may last couple of emails. I live abroad so it's not easy to get in touch with them in other ways. Terrible. They are off my list of places to shop in NZ."
"Quick delivery but need to offer more products ."
Matthew Cook
"They are the general go to shop, as they sell most items in Nz, Similar in that sense to Argos in the UK? However their internet site is poor, as descriptions are almost none existent, and having to pay to get your goods delivered to their store , is a joke. That is called the cost of business."
Matthew Cook