Titan Fitness Reviews

MICHAEL C
Ryan M
Titan Fitness 4 star review on 3rd May 2022
Joshua T
The bar I ordered is great. Thank you.
Works great. Got it for my PRX pro rack. Fit Perfectly
The product is defective and took 2 months to arrive with no communication during that time about the delay. I now have to get a replacement. It's a poor experience from end to end.
My only quarrel is that I wish the collars were longer. I can only get 855lbs in pound plates and I was hoping that it would go up to 1k. My max is 900 on trap bar and I really wanted to push the max but with this sadly I will not be able to test that max on this bar
Love how quick my order came in and how easy assembly was.
Great service. Thank you.
My experience with Titan has been positive! I received a dumbbell that was damaged in shipping they replaced it fast no problem. I am a satisfied customer. Thanks, Titan!
Great equipment
Love everything about this purchase!
Great Products
Fast shipping. Excellent quality kettlebells. Great value.
Very impressed with the product. Thanks again for giving us customers quality affordable gym equipment.
Ordered the product and it arrived quickly to my residence. The product is exactly as advertised; well made, extremely durable, and a "Titan!" I know I will get years of use with this tough sandbag!
Sits well on my shoulder
Ordered on a Wednesday, arrived on Friday. Difficult to assemble correctly but overall happy with the quality.
First order ever i was sent the wrong product. Returned it easily and got a refund. Decided to get a large $2500 order from them, and was extremely happy with all of my products. (Rack, bench, functional trainer, leg ext/curl machine)
I haven't received my order. Where is it?
Figured shipping would take a while for two 32kg kettlebells but they were here within days. Very happy with them.
Good products and fast service. When order was lost by Fedex they responded quickly and sent out a new shipment.
Ordered a ss bar, 45 hypertension bench, and the v2 leg extension/leg curl machine. All of it was delivered in 2 days. I didn't think it would be delivered that quickly. I love fast delivery, but my prior experience ordering big gym equipment usually allowed for a scheduled delivery. I was at work all day when it arrived at my door step so I'm happy no one decided to steal any of it. The assembly was very easy for the bench and leg curl/extension machine. The SS bar has good balance and feel.
Titan Fitness is rated 4.42 based on 4,792 reviews