Titan Fitness Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Titan Fitness

How would you rate Titan Fitness ?

"I had a 5% off coupon that didn't apply at checkout so I called and after 3 days finally got a call back and they said they would refund my money and I still haven't gotten it over a week later. I called again and they never answer or call back."
"Horrendous customer service! We outfitted our entire garage gym with their equipment and this is their SECOND time getting our order wrong. The shipment arrived 1 week later than scheduled without a heads up, WE had to call them to figure that mess out. When we finally received our shipment they gave us half of our rack and half of another customer's rack, when my husband called their main concern was to get their equipment back because they had someone pick it up the very next day but it took a whole other week to get our shipment. When the 'corrected' shipment came they just sent us the same parts we originally received. WHAT. A. MESS. Now we have to wait another week for them to get it right, meanwhile we have clients waiting to train in our gym - but we are waiting for Titan Fitness to finally get it right. The experience has been dreadful and my husband and I are very exhausted from the back and forth because they just cannot seem to get our order right. The worst part is they are not offering anything to soften the blow and are definitely not taking responsibility for their lack of organization."
"Good products at great products!"
"Good equipment but bad customer service."
"Great pricing on fitness products. No name brand up charge."
"Quick customer service and they sent out replacement parts that were damaged on arrival without a fuss."
Titan Fitness is rated 2.83 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!