Titan Fitness Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Titan Fitness
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Titan Fitness made you happy

"Absolutely low tier company, products are subpar, customer service is non existent, and customers are forced to leave a voicemail!? What is this, some ma, pop shop!? BUSH LEAGUE! ."
Are you Titan Fitness? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Titan Fitness receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"This company provides the worst service you could ever imagine! They charged me for an order I never received, reconsigne the order with the shipping company and then charged me for return shipping. There is no over the phone customers service. I've been waiting for a return call for 2 weeks. It's not worth the hassle or money especially if you are running a professional business it will jepordolize your business reputation. It's worth it to spend the money with another reputable company like rogue fitness and protect you brand image. My clients have been waiting to train at my gym for 4 weeks now and I've already lost some of them to competitors. I wont EVER do business with this company again! What a joke!"
"I had a 5% off coupon that didn't apply at checkout so I called and after 3 days finally got a call back and they said they would refund my money and I still haven't gotten it over a week later. I called again and they never answer or call back."
"Horrendous customer service! We outfitted our entire garage gym with their equipment and this is their SECOND time getting our order wrong. The shipment arrived 1 week later than scheduled without a heads up, WE had to call them to figure that mess out. When we finally received our shipment they gave us half of our rack and half of another customer's rack, when my husband called their main concern was to get their equipment back because they had someone pick it up the very next day but it took a whole other week to get our shipment. When the 'corrected' shipment came they just sent us the same parts we originally received. WHAT. A. MESS. Now we have to wait another week for them to get it right, meanwhile we have clients waiting to train in our gym - but we are waiting for Titan Fitness to finally get it right. The experience has been dreadful and my husband and I are very exhausted from the back and forth because they just cannot seem to get our order right. The worst part is they are not offering anything to soften the blow and are definitely not taking responsibility for their lack of organization."
"Good products at great products!"
"Good equipment but bad customer service."
"Great pricing on fitness products. No name brand up charge."
"Quick customer service and they sent out replacement parts that were damaged on arrival without a fuss."
Titan Fitness is rated 2.38 based on 8 reviews