TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Primer and the actual touch up pen seem okay. The clear coat is horrible. Polishing compound evened things up only slightly, but still does not match the original finish and I'm not at all convinced that there will be any durability at all.
Hello Timothy,

Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with the clear coat. I ran a search but wasn't able to find any support requests regarding the issue. I highly recommend reaching out to our support team. They'll be able to offer you a solution to the problem.
We're looking forward to serving you.

- Lonnie T.
paint continues to run out of tube when closed.
Hello Lynne,

Thank you for leaving us this feedback. I apologize for the trouble with the product.

We want to be sure you are satisfied with your purchase so please reach out to our support staff. I'm confident they'll be able to offer a quick resolution to your concern. They can be reached by emailing help@touchupdirect.com or by calling 855-600-8160

Paint never fully cured after 8+ days, which caused it to come right out of the chips during the sanding/compounding process. Will not purchase again. Only upside is the color was nearly a perfect match, but that doesn’t matter if it would get hard enough to sand.
Hello Kal,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm sorry to hear the product did not perform as expected. I ran a quick search but couldn't find a support ticket related to the issue. I highly recommend reaching out to our customer support team. I'm sure they can provide some expert advise to help solve the issue. They can be reached by emailing help@touchupdirect.com or by calling 855-600-8160
My experience with Touch up Direct has been less than satisfying. I first ordered the deluxe touch up package. Delivery was prompt but use of the package was a disaster. Color flowed to tip of applicator once. Once! After that it proved unusable. Considering that a lesson learned, I ordered the aerosol -- primer, color, and top coat. After three weeks I am still waiting for my touch up paint. The items were shipped via "ground." I live in Hawaii; "ground" translates into "boat, " a very poor choice for shipping anything other than cars and household goods to Hawaii. Perhaps once I have received and used my order my opinion of Touch up Direct will change. Only "TIME" will tell. Until now they have swung at and missed every pitch.
Hello Frank,

Thank you for providing feedback. I'm sorry to hear the original order did not work as expected. Did you reach out to our customer support for help? They can provide expert advice on how to complete your repair and assist with any product related issues. Regarding delivery times, I see that it is exactly two weeks from the date of order which is typical for delivery to Hawaii when shipping via ground. Aerosol cans cannot be shipped via air as it is a restricted item.

I recommend reaching out to our support team regarding the pen issue you had. I'm sure they can assist with a resolution. They can be reached by emailing help@touchupdirect.com or by calling 855-600-8160

ordered the blue for my toyota chr and the color did not match at all, very dissapointed / acavada
Hi Alicia,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm sorry to hear about the color match issue. The good news is that we can almost always correct a color issue. When you have a moment please contact our support staff by emailing help@touchupdirect.com or by calling 855-600-8160

They'll a few routine questions for you in order to troubleshoot the issue, but a resolution will come quickly.

The color matches great but the finish is awful. Rough and super obvious that it is covering a door ding. Stands out and looks horrible. I should have just left the door ding
Hello Shauna,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your touch up! I ran a search but couldn't find any emails with our support staff. I highly recommend reaching out to them. They'll be able to provide expert advice on how to get your touch up looking great. They can be reached by emailing help@touchupdirect.com or by calling 855-600-8160
I was painting a small factory body part on my BMW and the paint was blotchy, streaky, horrible. I even sanded the paint off and tried again, with the same results. I'm sure some customers have good results, but I did not. W
Hi Warren,

Thank you for the feedback - It's truly valuable. The issue you experienced sounds very odd. I'm certain we can figure out what happened and get you some replacement product. We are happy to assist so please reach out at your earliest convenience. Please email us at help@touchupdirect.com or call 855-600-8160

I have never received the product
Pen tips are very fragile and both broke. Then the clear coat doesn't even stick (and the surface was prepped appropriately).
Color didn't really match. Close, but can see the difference. Plus they sent the order twice and double billed me. Not sure why, but won't order from them again.
I was very disappointed with the pens , the black was dried up and would only go on all cgoupy , ended up not ablt to use at all. these were very small areas and still could not cover. The color for the burgandy was bright red, no where near a match.
Funny, this survey came a day after I finally went to do the work on my Honda... Turns out I did not receive a color pen in my order. I received a clear coat pen, a primer pen, and two urethane pens, but, no candy red. Did misunderstand what I was ordering? #57042942 johnreneaud@gmail.com
I was very disappointed with the results I achieved using your products. I was repairing a small area on a rear panel of an SUV. I bought paint that was supposed to be for my specific make/model of vehicle and the paint did not match... it was too light. And the clear did not set up right. it was rough and dull. Overall a terrible result. I spent a lot of time prepping and sanding the surface for a perfectly smooth finish but the paint came out terrible. rdemarco013@gmail.com
The color do not match. The color is very far from my paint color motorcycle. The color is more purple than red. Can not use it. Waste of money.
The clear coat was stringy like old glue, it ruined the hood of my car. The black paint was fine.
Poor match
I have not received my order as yet. No communications as to status of my order.
Paint did not match
Awesome products and great finished product.
it did not work for me