TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Still haven't received product
I ordered my paint on July 4 today is July 11. I did not receive it yet
Ordered a week ago. Not been shipped. Sent an email asking what's wrong? Got no answer, but is now showing as accepted by post office. Hope this stuff is good, it's a long wait. Can't review paint yet as I still don't have it. This review is for customer service and shipping speed.
My order was placed over 2 weeks ago and the delivery day has been changed numerous times. Still
Not here yet and won’t be for 3 days
You're wanting a review before i've received the product. Lets try getting it delivered first... LoL
Been waiting a week so far it says it just shipped
I ordered this on July 2. Today is Tuesday July 9. Delivery is not until Thursday July 11 by 8PM. Ten days is far to long. You want a review of your product when I am still waiting for the delivery. Need to do a better job delivering and tracking the package before asking for review.
Still have not received the product...............................
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm very sorry for the delay with your order. The 4th of July has delayed shipments, especially for those on the east coast.

It looks like your order has now been delivered, so please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.
I have not received my order!! And payed over 90 dollars!!??
Havent received my order yet
Never received my touch up paint and did not send me any emails
Have not received order
not received order yet
Ordered my touch up last week and still don’t have it
I have not received the product or any updates. Can you update me please
Ordered over week and a half ago and haven’t received my order yet!
I haven’t got the product yet. Maybe get to me before you ask me to rate it.
the spray can sputtered. left an uneven coat even after several passes. Finally got a WET EVEN COAT but then it was too dark and didn't match even close!!! I am sure it is just ME. anyway, out of two cans, I have one unsprayed can that I just can not aim at my Jeep and hit the button...sorry. Rusty Merrill
We have not received our order yet.
Arrive too late