TurboTenant Reviews

Based on 733 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TurboTenant Reviews

About TurboTenant:

TurboTenant is the one-stop shop for independent landlords looking to simplify and grow their rental business.

For decades the rental process has been adversarial and overly complex. We change that by empowering independent landlords at every step of the rental process. TurboTenant is built by landlords, for landlords.

Tell us how TurboTenant made you happy
Sort by: Most Recent Most Recent Highest Rated Filter: None None 5 Stars 4 Stars 3 Stars 2 Stars 1 Stars Helpful Language: Any Any English
I’ve been very happy with the ease of documents available, resources available, education available through Turbotenant. Becoming a landlord went from overwhelming to easy.
Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-star rating of TurboTenant! We are thrilled to hear that you've had a great experience with us and are taking full advantage of all we have to offer! We appreciate you and are so glad you're enjoying TurboTenant!
Awesome landlord platform, tracks everything for you! Would highly recommend!
Great app. Very professional keeps up with the newest law and regulations as needed for landlords.
I love Turbo Tenant you truly make it so easy for me to find the perfect tenant! Thank you!!
Turbotenant is a great service for landlords like myself. It has everything in a software I require to manage my rentals and support my tenants with great service and support.
Helps in getting my vacant rental rented quickly.
Great company providing helpful services
Excellent Service.
Excellent Service!
Excellent servie and very helpful!!
Great App. Quite easy to use. Wish the time taken to deposit funds was a little shorter though
very user friendley
As a tenant I can barely afford the rent and u take $ 49.00 dollars a month too! And why isn't this fee apart of the total when I pay the rent??? Shady for the tenant @@@@@
Turbotenant has truly been a blessing for my rental business. The system is very user friendly and the customer service is great. I highly recommend it for any landlord!
Dear Erica, thank you so much for your wonderful 5-star rating of TurboTenant! We greatly appreciate your support and recommendation. We are thrilled to hear that TurboTenant has been a blessing for your rental business. Our team works hard to ensure a user-friendly system and excellent customer service, so it's fantastic to know that it's making a positive impact on your landlord experience. Thank you again for choosing TurboTenant and for taking the time to leave your positive feedback. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!
Super fun to use!
Thank you for your 5-star review, Sergio! It's wonderful to hear that TurboTenant has made being a landlord fun for you. We're proud to offer a service that helps with managing properties efficiently and effectively. We're grateful for your support!
The system is easily use convenient for our tenants and makes spanking much simpler for us to manage two states away
Thank you for your positive feedback Joe! We're delighted to hear that our system has made managing your properties from a distance much more manageable and convenient for both you and your tenants.
I had a very good experience! Thank you for your help and support. I hope you will receive this message because someone blocking my messages…
The information you give is great.
Hi Gilbert. Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star rating of TurboTenant! We sincerely appreciate your kind feedback and are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our service.
TurboTenant has been very helpful!
Hi Teresa, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has been helpful. It's feedback like yours that keeps us motivated and striving to provide the best service possible.
The best rental platform
Hi Aleksander! Thank you so much for your kind words. We're thrilled to hear that you've had a great experience with our rental platform.
TurboTenant is the best Landlord app / service I've tried. Efficient technology makes it easy to respond to inquiries and keep track of them. I'm a HUGE fan!
Thank you so much, Deanie, for your fantastic 5-star review of TurboTenant! We truly appreciate your support and trust in our service.
TurboTenant is rated 4.6 based on 733 reviews