TurboTenant Reviews

of reviewers recommend TurboTenant
Read TurboTenant Reviews

About TurboTenant:

TurboTenant is the one-stop shop for independent landlords looking to simplify and grow their rental business.

For decades the rental process has been adversarial and overly complex. We change that by empowering independent landlords at every step of the rental process. TurboTenant is built by landlords, for landlords.

Tell us how TurboTenant made you happy
Excellent portal
So glad we found TurboTenant!
Applications not sent
Great experience, learning to use the system.
They help teach you the things you need to know about renting.
Zero response after several days. On one site, it showed the home as unavailable.
Hi Kelly - Thank you for reviewing TurboTenant. I took a look at your listing, and I'm seeing that you just recently started marketing in the last week. After our internal review of your listing, it can take up to 48 hours for all our 3rd party sites to grab updates from TurboTenant, which may be the reason for no activity right away. If you still aren't seeing leads in a day or so, I would recommend reaching out to our Support Team at Support@TurboTenant.com to investigate your listing further. Thank you again for your review!
Pre screener, stored properties, messaging and link to property are all very, very helpful. Thanks
Please keep up the great work.
I only have one unit and I used TT for marketing, and the application process and am now using the rent collection feature. Everything was pretty easy to figure out for my first time. The only problem I had was that when I stopped marketing the ad stayed on some of the sites for a good week after and had my phone number on them causing me a lot of wasted time fielding these calls. The bottom line, I will use them again next time.
I love everything about Turbo Tenant. It has made my life so much better managing commercial and residential properties all in the same dashboard/app!
This is a great product/service! It has made my life as a landlord much easier to manage the selection process, document signatures & storage as well as the payment process! It takes a lot of the drama out of all the different levels which makes it so much easier on the future tenants and landlord. I continue to recommend your product to others! Keep up the great work/product! Regards, Frank
I like your website a lot
For the landlord, your product is the best on the market.
Site is a scam. I applied to a property that was rented out weeks ago and they will not refund the application fee. They basically said it was not their problem and to contact the landlord, which I had already done.
Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you had a poor experience using TurboTenant. We wanted to clarify that we're a rental management software for independent landlords, not a landlord or a rental property manager. We recommend renters always check with the landlord before applying for a listing to make sure that the listing is still available.
TT makes it easy.
Simple set up, easy to use, helps make things seamless… thanks!
Easy, reliable comprehensive
Very good website and very easy to navigate.
Awesome for small investors.
Placed rental on the market, had it rented in 5 days ! Great service for sure.
TurboTenant is rated 4.7 based on 560 reviews