TurboTenant Reviews

Based on 795 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TurboTenant Reviews

About TurboTenant:

TurboTenant is the one-stop shop for independent landlords looking to simplify and grow their rental business.

For decades the rental process has been adversarial and overly complex. We change that by empowering independent landlords at every step of the rental process. TurboTenant is built by landlords, for landlords.

Tell us how TurboTenant made you happy
Sort by: Most Recent Most Recent Highest Rated Filter: None None 5 Stars 4 Stars 3 Stars 2 Stars 1 Stars Helpful Language: Any Any English
I’ve been very happy with the ease of documents available, resources available, education available through Turbotenant. Becoming a landlord went from overwhelming to easy.
Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-star rating of TurboTenant! We are thrilled to hear that you've had a great experience with us and are taking full advantage of all we have to offer! We appreciate you and are so glad you're enjoying TurboTenant!
I love to see how beautiful things happen in the dark web space and how much positive impact it has in our society despite being tagged as a bad thing in our world. I was caught up with this when I lost a good amount summing up to $190,000 in crypto investment when someone bugged my account and denied me access to it. I made numerous consultations which ended up costing me more and more as I tried further to get rid of this thief, all efforts at this became futile. I was about to give up on finding a solution to this predicament when I searched the dark web community once again and I stumbled upon a link that put me in contact with the hackspeditous team’s contact email address; (hackspeditously @ gmail. com). This was the beginning of the positivity I longed for. All protocols were observed and I obliged to the instructions given too. Within a week, I was amazed to know that my assets were recovered successfully. I could not have achieved this without this team and following the contact email address; (hackspeditously @ gmail .com) or Whatsapp: +1 5 6 7 2 4 6 3 1 1 7 as provided without pessimism and hesitation which I believe might affect many people out there.
The software is great for managing tenant, maintenance, and collecting rent. The background screening is accurate. I like the service. It would be nice if it was better suited to handle my mid-term furnished rentals.
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate TurboTenant with four stars! We are thrilled to hear that our software has been helpful in managing your tenants, maintenance requests, and rent collections. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! We're here to assist you.
I am very grateful for the Turbonenant Software and the Turbotenant team. I have 5 properties and managing them is not an easy task. Without Turbotenant, I shudder to think how I would have been able to keep up with all of the necessary tasks that come with managing tenants. With Turbo Tenant, I feel there is always a "someone" behind the scenes with tools and sound advice to help me when I need it. Thank you TurboTenant!
Thank you so much for your incredible 5-star rating of TurboTenant! Your loyalty as a customer means the world to us, and we are grateful to have you on board with TurboTenant. We are always here to assist you with any tasks or advice you may need.
smooth running platform. Great support with the various web sessions.
Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the smooth running of our platform and finding our web sessions helpful. Our team is dedicated to providing great support, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you ever have any more questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.
Works great with room for improvements. Love to be a beta tester and give feedback.
Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying the smooth running of our platform and finding our web sessions helpful. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent support, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you ever have any more questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.
Easy and fast result
Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you're finding our service easy to use and getting fast results. Your satisfaction is important to us. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.
This has worked out great for me. My only complaint is that it takes so long for the deposits to actually get deposited from the time of payment. That really needs to be a shorter time period. I could understand weekends and holidays, but it just seems to take longer than it should need to.
Thank you for your feedback and your 5-star review! We're glad to hear that our service has been great for you. We understand your concern about the deposit times and apologize for any inconvenience. We're continually working to improve our processes, and your input is valuable in helping us enhance our services. If you have any other suggestions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for being a part of our community!
Turbo tenant is exceptionally easy to use. I love the software interface, though I wished they make updates to the actual app itself to make it more user friendly.
Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you find TurboTenant easy to use and enjoy the software interface. We appreciate your feedback regarding the app and are always looking for ways to improve. Your suggestions are invaluable, and we'll work on making the app even more user-friendly. If you have any other thoughts or need assistance, please let us know.
Turbo Tenant is easy to use and very convenient for my tenants. I wish it were easier me(landlord) to toggle between the different properties we have instead of having to logout each time to switch properties. We have to keep them seperate because they are different entities/LLC's.
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that TurboTenant is easy to use and convenient for your tenants. We understand the need for a smoother way to toggle between different properties, especially when managing multiple entities/LLCs. Our team is always working on improving the user experience, and your suggestion is invaluable. We’ll look into ways to make this process more seamless for landlords like you. If you have any other suggestions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out.
WE enjoy using the features of TT!
Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoy using the features of TurboTenant. If you have any suggestions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.
Allow texting through the platform!
Thank you for your suggestion, Amber! We appreciate your feedback and are always looking for ways to improve our platform. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to let us know via support@turbotenant.com.
Works like a charm for me
Thank you so much for taking the time to give TurboTenant a 5-star rating! We're thrilled to hear that TurboTenant works like a charm for you. We appreciate your loyalty as a customer and are grateful for your ongoing support. Thank you again for your kind words and for being a valued member of our community!
Excellent customer service
Thank you so much for your stellar 5-star rating of TurboTenant! We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience using our platform. Your continued trust in TurboTenant means the world to us, and we are committed to continually enhancing your experience. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help.
We started the rental business a year and a half ago, and it has been such a great easy experience to manage it with turbotenant. The only sugestion is that is should allow you to sell the properties too and have tools for that. It has been a great experience overall!
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate TurboTenant with 5 stars! We greatly appreciate your support and your loyalty as a valued customer. We are thrilled to hear that TurboTenant has made your rental business management experience easy and enjoyable over the past year and a half. Your kind words truly mean a lot to us!
Turbo Tenant has been a great system. The integration with REI Hub is exactly what I needed. For the money, I don't know if you will find a better software system with the support and apps provided!
Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that TurboTenant has been a great fit for you and that our integration with REI Hub is meeting your needs. Providing excellent support and value is our top priority. If you ever need assistance or have any suggestions, feel free to reach out. Happy property managing!
No leads, no action
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're not seeing the leads and action you were expecting. Please reach out to us at support@turbotenant.com so we can help optimize your listing and improve your results. We're here to support you in any way we can!
Easy to navigate the site lots of information
Hi Dawn. Thank you so much for taking the time to rate TurboTenant with 5 stars. We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear that you found our website easy to navigate and full of useful information. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are always here to help!
Website is very good and very easy to use. Turbo tenant provides good information for landlords and has good organization
Hi Catherine. We're thrilled to hear that you found our website very good, easy to use, and well-organized. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out. Thank you again for choosing TurboTenant!
All-in-one place to manage rental property and process!
Hi George. Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star rating of TurboTenant! We truly appreciate your support and feedback. Should you have any further questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are always here to help!
You guys have made my life so much easier to deal with my tenant and meeting new great ones. thank you for your help. :)
Hi Avelino. Thank you so much for taking the time to give TurboTenant a 5-star rating! We are thrilled to hear that using our platform has made your life easier. We are here to help you every step of the way!
TurboTenant is rated 4.6 based on 795 reviews