Unique Magazines Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ÂŁ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Best selection of Suduko puzzles around. Always our holiday entertainment."
"Excellent service! Very prompt delivery of a well-packaged magazine, exactly what I was looking for, many thanks!!"
"Wonderful magazine. Loves the competitions and HAPPY storiez"
"Informative and interesting,print a little on the small side, but enjoyable."
"Perfect service"
"I have purchased Take a break and chat magazines previously. The take a break that i have purchased recently was a gift voucher given to me for Xmas. I am very satisfied with your service as it is so easy to arrange fir your favourite magazine to be delivered to your door without the hassle of remembering to go to the shops. The communication from you has been excellent too informing me my magazine has been dispatchedđź‘Ť."
"Very helpful when I made mistakes in address, the lady sorted it out for me over the phone"
"Very pleased with efficiency of company in dealing with my order. Very speedy delivery. Only marked as a four star as a little disappointed with content of magazine but would definitely deal with company again."
"Excellent quick service. Delivery within a short period. I always use Unique for my magazine and puzzle book needs."
"Easy to use the delivery service for my mother in law. We have had a subscription for many years but have never been offered any discount."
"I ordered a magazine prescription, but apart from seeing, that the money was deducted from my account I never got a reply with a confirmation about my shop and when I could expect my first magazine, so nothing personal at all. I find that extremely poor customer service. I ordered it on the weekend, but even the following week or the week after I didn’t hear anything I just hope, everything is working out and I will get my magazines for the whole year"
Thank you for your feedback. I have resent your order confirmation, which you should have received straight after placing your order. I can confirm your subscription will begin with issue 03 - which will be dispatched by Friday hopefully. You will receive an email to let you know it has been dispatched. If you need any further assistance, please get in touch via enquiries@uniquemagazines.co.uk Kind Regards
"Fast delivery.... really well packaged.... can’t buy Garage locally .... very pleased"
"Magazines arrive on time, but when i wanted to renew it only accepts payment via paypal. I do not want to create a pay pal account. Pity, i would have liked to renew my subscription."
"Our magazines always arrive on time and in good condition. Excellent service!"
"i have received your magazine , thank you"
"Order easy to place. Magazine arrived swiftly. Thank you"
"Very easy to make an order."
"I am an international buyer from Asia. This was my first time ordering a single issue from Unique Magazines, and it will not be my last. I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent customer service and prompt attention to customer's request/e-mails that Unique has shown. The magazine was shipped fast, securely packaged and arrived in really good condition. So two thumbs up to Unique Magazines for the 5 star service! I know I will be ordering again, either a full subscription or single issues of hard-to-find mags or if I want to lay my hands on an overseas magazine quicker than having to wait for it to hit the newsstand in my home country. Thank you, Unique Magazine!"
"First Class Publication"