Unique Magazines Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Absolutely LOVE your Daphne’s Diary magazine & Dapnne’s Diary!! I love when each new magazine arrives and don’t want to cut out anything or even write on it!! One of my fiends buys 2 .... one to work with & the other to keep pristine and enjoy!! Before Christmas I was going round the husbands & families of my friends telling them that this is exactly the present their wife/mother would love!! I’ve even done a post on it on my IG & several of the many who ‘liked’ it asked me to do more. It is such a fantastic mag & such good value for money!!"
"I have ordered several items through unique magazines and had very speedy service, thank you"
"Simple website that’s easy to use, great prices and great service when I needed help"
"Excellent service."
"Magazine bought as a gift for relative."
"I haven't yet received the magazine I ordered, so my review is based on the ease with which I used your website, and the prompt communication I have had with one of your customer service staff (Sarah Johnson). I am looking forward to receiving my first issue of 'Veranda' next week. It is a magazine I used to adore (and buy all the time!) when I lived in Dubai for nine years! Thank you. Sarah Bacon."
"Big selection, easy to order, fast delivery. I can recommend Unique Magazines."
"Many thanks for the magazines I recently purchased and the prompt delivery. Good prices and service as always."
"Excellent service both when I initially called the contact centre for advice and then when I completed the online subscription. Result; I have a happy wife. Win win"
"This is a very good offer. Unique Magazines pricing enables me to purchase a magazine which I would not otherwise be able to afford."
"Unique Mags always has the issues that I’m looking for and they have them available before I’m able to purchase in the States. Always my go to for UK magazines."
"Well organised. Always provide email information about when to expect next issue copy and it's easy to renew subscription on line. Thank you"
"Quick. Efficient. Excellent service."
"I am delighted with the service - emails are sent to me promptly every week to say the magazine has been despatched to the recipient, and I have had a gentle reminder to renew which is great - it means I don't have to worry about how many copies have been received. My mum-in-law loves her weekly 'Take a Break' she says it is the best gift, and that it is something she really looks forward to receiving. Thank you very much!!!"
"Great communication, friendly and efficient service."
"Have had excellent service since I started dealing with Unique - would recommend highly!"
"Always delivered on time. Good service."
"Arranged new subscription using your service but you didn't have an option to select with which month's edition the subscription should start. I have had to recycle the first edition received as I already had this copy, I wanted to start from January but you didn't give me this option."
"Best prices as fast shipping"
"The cruise magazine is top notch! Thrilled to receive it in the mail and it really helps us decide on our next destination!"
Unique Magazines is rated 4.49 based on 665 reviews