Unique Magazines Reviews

Unique Magazines Reviews | 4th December 2019
Unique Magazines Reviews | 3rd December 2019
Unique Magazines Reviews | 2nd December 2019
More Photos & Videos
So happy to be able to get my hands on Frankie magazine. Super fast delivery, thank you! ☺️
Nice to see what is happening with my subscription in My account section.
If I had known that Unique was not actually going to fulfill my subscription but it was going to be one of the worst company's in the world I would never have used them.
Grandson loved it, but last weeks mag half the stickers were not printed on sticky paper, caused tears, better quality control needed.
Great mags for kids....informative and enjoyable for them.
I have not yet received the magazine ☹️
Great service again.
Will definitely buy from again.
Had previously had Radio Times delivered weekly but the cost was becoming excessive so cancelled it. Unfortunately, this coincided with the start of lockdown so I need another magazine delivered. Unique offered a good value option and subscribing was really easy. Despite hearing of postal delays and problems across Royal Mail, my issue arrived each week in plenty of time with a helpful email reminder that it had been dispatched. I've now reviewed and although it's perhaps not as 'meaty' as RT, it does the job perfectly well and I've been very happy with customer service so will be sticking around. Definitely recommend Unique Magazines.
Was very easy to arrange to have two magazines sent each week to my daughter, have now renewed my subscription.
Sudoku right standard, right size book, handy to travel with.
Excellent TV Guide good value magazine delivered promptly.
Easily ordered to send to my daughter in law in USA and it arrived quickly
Our Grandson is delighted to receive the monthly magazine we have organised through your subscription services. The service has worked very well for our Grandson and we are happy to write this short note.
We've tried everywhere to find a subscription and delivery service for the Barbados Nation newspaper. It has made a fantastic gift, we will be sure to renew the subscription and tell others.
This is my second order with unique magazine,both for CBeebies children's magazine.Found ordering straightforward,and delivery earlier than promised. My 2yr old grandson is very happy with the magazine,even if some of the activities are beyond him.
Excellent quick service, thank you.
It is great to have my favourite magazines delivered to my home especially now when I am shielding thank you. Love the stories and puzzles
Great service, my magazines arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
Very efficient service with lots if chouce, great price.
good prompt service always