Unique Magazines Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Very quick delivery, great selection of magazines!"
"This is at least the third subscription that I have taken out to Paris Match magazine and I have always been satisfied with the service. However, I would prefer to receive all magazines individually, and that they be up to date. Three magazines were sent on the same day to start my subscription, so at least two were historical. Also, I know that at least two magzines will be sent in one package at the end of my subscription. This cuts your costs of course but is a little bit naughty!"
Hello, thank you for your feedback. When a subscription begins if we have stock of a magazine it is sent straight out. This is how you may receive two issues on the same day. However, this would only be on your first ever subscription not a renewal. We have made some changes to our renewal page and even if a customer renews against an older order it will link to the most current. You should never receive an issue now that your already have or at the same time of the week. The only time there may be an issue is if the magazine is running late from the publisher, but this doesn't happen very often. Please get in touch with us if you encounter any problems and we will be happy to fix them for you. Kind Regards
"I enjoy the availability getting some of my German magazines. Not too expensive, find the price quite affordable."
"My most favourite is Daphney. So different from anything else on the market. Thank you Daphney!"
"I have enjoyed solving sudokos for some years and usually from this series. They are a little taxing at times, which pleases me."
"Thanks ! Great service!"
"So happy I was able to purchase for delivery to Trinidad and Tobago. Order was shipped promptly. Received today. Thank you!"
"It's edition of CBeebies arrived very quickly. Great service."
"Quality magazines and excellent customer service."
"My magazine shipped internationally incredibly quickly and with no issues at all, and it arrived in impeccable condition. The price was also quite reasonable considering I had it shipped over seas. Would definitely recommend!"
"Excellent customer service. Ultra fast delivery."
"A really lovely magazine, lots of different items to keep you interested. Some of the articles are of great interest , and keep you curious throughout the magazine."
"Excellent service .Requested magazine arrived much quicker than expected and was wrapped with great care thus avoiding damage to the magazine in transit"
"Fast delivery great prices no issues to report. Definitely use unique again"
"Great service and delivered so quickly"
"Everyday Sudoku is my favourite puzzle book. The newsagent that I bought it from closed down so I had to order on line from Unique Magazines. Very easy process to order and extremely prompt delivery. Very satisfied."
"Great service and love how the magazines come in biodegradable packaging"
"Unique Magazines are well named for they are something very special in their response and action . Excellent service."
"Fast delivery"
"Disappointed, I have placed an order for a subscription but I have not been told when I will get my first delivery !!!"
Good Afternoon, Thank you for your review. I am pleased to tell you your subscription will start with issue 07 which will be dispatched very soon. You will receive an email when it has been sent. Kind Regards
Unique Magazines is rated 4.47 based on 1,357 reviews