Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 7,325 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Keeps the brain cells ticking over - what’s not to like about that! The only complaint I have and it’s a very minor one for most folks but I find the answer graphs are a tad too small for me - have they changed recently? Always delivered on time.
I am so glad you find this magazine positively challenging! I understand this. We are not publishers and so therefore, Have no control over the format of the magazine and how it is printed. Thanks for noticing this though as something you may find difficult. Thanks a lot for your comment on our delivery service and how magazines arrive in a timely manner as this is so important to us. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
I have bought'' Grand Masters Sudoku '' from Unoque magazines for years. I love the magazine because the hard ones are so testing. I am always notified by email when they have been sent and I have never had any probem with delivery.
Thank you so much for such a positive review Frances. It's always great to hear from such a loyal customer. Many Thanks, Megan.
magazine came super quick and well packaged
Thank you for leaving us such a positive review Andrew! We greatly appreciate it. Many thanks, Megan.
Really happy with the ease of purchasing my desired magazine subscription and even happier that I have not been bombarded with other subscription suggestions like other large companies.
It's great to hear you found the ordering process easy! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Rachel. Many thanks, Megan.
My mum loves the puzzle books she gets from you - she’s housebound so the fact that she can get them by post is ideal.
It's brilliant to hear that she enjoys receiving the puzzle books straight to her door. Thank you for leaving a review Irene! Many thanks, Megan.
My gandson loves the Ninjago magazine. Delivered as promised,
We love the Lego Ninjago magazine too and I am so glad it was delivered as expected and promised! This is so important to us and so thankyou for leaving this feedback. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Great company to get your subscriptions, all the more if you are like me in Asia. Postage is fast and affordable, 2 thumbs up!
We love that we could provide you with the magazines you love, All the way in Asia! I am also glad we could offer fast and affordable postage, As this is important to ensure positive service from us. Thanks for your kind words and enjoy your week. Thanks, Ellie😊
Iam very pleased with the Magazine like the stories Cooking features the Telling us letters,puzzles and the clothes heath pages, It's a very good Magazine to to start your day
I am so glad you are enjoying your take a break! We love it here at Unique Magazines too, As it is packed full of gossip, Stories, Puzzles and more! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback as this means so much to us. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
They stay in contact with their customer and deliver as promised.
We aim to keep good communication with our loyal customers and of course deliver your order, In good timing and condition. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review as this means so much to us. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Hello! I love Daphne's Diary magazine and I have been buying it here from a store in Finland. In the beginning of this year I could not find the magazine there any more. I wondered where I could get it and then I thought why not subscribe it. I remembered Unique Magazines and made a subscription. I already received the first issue of Daphne's Diary by the post. It was in a plastic bag and in perfect condition. I want to thank you Unique Magazines for having a possibility to subscribe magazines from abroad. Sincerely yours, Mervi Peurakumpu
Hi Mervi, It is so nice to hear we can provide you with your favourite magazines in Finland! Here at Unique Magazines we pride ourselves in our ability to make your favourite magazines so accessible. It is such a beautiful magazine and we are thrilled it arrived in perfect condition. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback as this means so much to us. Thanks, Ellie😊
Great service enjoy sudoko
I am thrilled you enjoy the sudoku as much as we do! Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Very happy so far delivery has been very prompt long may it continue
I am so glad the delivery has been prompt for you, As this is so important to us here at Unique Magazines. Thanks for leaving your review. Thanks, Ellie😊
Just what I wanted - expertise, advice and enjoyment.
I am so happy you are satisfied with the magazine! Thanks for the 5 stars. Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Good service, only one missed delivery in over two years. Cheers Geoff Seward
I am so glad you are happy with our service! I am thrilled to hear problems with delivery have been minimal. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback as this means so much to us! Many Thanks, Ellie😊
My grandson was looking forward to receiving his Bluey magazine. It arrived earlier than expected :0)
I am so glad he looks forward too it and that it arrived earlier than you expected! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback as this means a lot to us. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Very efficient
Thanks so much for this! I am so glad we could offer efficient service. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
very
I am so glad you would rate us 5 stars! Thanks so much, Ellie😊
I am not getting my book take a break on Monday or Tuesday this book comes out on thursday why is it taking so long for it to come
Hi, Sorry too hear this! We dispatch the magazines every Thursday and they should arrive no later than the following Wednesday just before the new issue comes in. I have emailed you regarding this to discuss it further But I can confirm in order to quicken the delivery, I have changed the postage class from 2nd to 1st. I hope you understand this is all we can do to ensure delivery, As we have dispatched magazines from our end. Thanks so much for your understanding. Thanks, Ellie😊
You keep my grey matter going with the Codebreaker and Tear and Share where would I be without them totally bored but I await the delivery every time thank-you for bringing me sanity thanks so much.
It's great to hear that you enjoy the codebreakers and I'm glad that we can sent them straight to your door. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review! Many thanks, Megan.
I love love love the magazine. It's like my kinderd spirit has written it. I love the creativity,the articles and the little pull out projects. I love the format. It feels familiar and personal. It's the first magazine that I have ever found where I enjoy every article.
Great choice of magazine, We love Daphne's Diary too. It is so beautifully and thoughtfully created and it is so engaging. We are glad you found a magazine you love! Thanks, Ellie😊
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 7,325 reviews