Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Since Brexit, my books used to come 4 business days after the email. I am presently waiting 2 books that were shipped March 31. It is not Unique Magazines fault, but their shipping system needs to be better to guarantee we receive goods purchased more efficiently.
Always arrives on time.
SUPERB service. Delighted with everything. Would use over and over again!
Fast delivery as always
Good content - Sudoku puzzles - and arrive on time. Good.
Great service, fast shipment to the Netherlands!
Hi, so glad to hear your magazine arrived to the Netherlands in good time. Thanks for the feedback and have a great week. Kind Regards, Ellie
I love being able to get the magazines I wanted as presents but it is very expensive
Hi, I am glad to hear you love the magazine! Our price is all worked out via the cover price of the magazine, the postage to Australia in this case, the weight of the magazine alone and finally, the packaging. I do hope this is ok. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Absolute first class service receiving a TV magazine each week. Now been onboard for 12 months and never had a problem. Thanks
Hi, Amazing and I am so glad to hear this! We love our TV magazines and understand how important they are to customers, so it is brilliant to hear you have gotten them continuously. Many Thanks, Ellie :)
Great service 100%
Hi, Thanks so much for the feedback, this mean's a lot to us. Have a lovely day. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
As I said in my last review What’s on TV has always been my favourite tv magazine, since lock down I have it delivered every week, I enjoy the articles and the presentation of programmes.
I found it very easy to order online and the delivery of the magazines came when promised.
My daughter ordered my favourite TV magazine to be delivered for me during lockdown. The service from Unique has been very reliable, so much so that I will continue to order through them after lockdown.
Hi, so glad to hear we made a difference. Lockdown was a difficult time for everyone and so I am thrilled to hear the magazines got to you reliably. You have made our day, so thanks for the feedback. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Very simple subscription process and prompt delivery.
Very quick delivery, brilliant!!
Very prompt delivery
Delivery is prompt and good choice of magazines.
Hi ! Thanks for the feedback. We are so glad that your Best magazine is recieved in good condition, with prompt delivery. We have over 3000 magazines to choose from and so there is definitely something for everyone. Thanks again and hope you have a good day. Many Thanks, Ellie :)
Great, speedy service. They sent emails to keep me updated on my order.
Hi there ! We are so glad to hear that your Horrible Histories magazine arrives in good time. We always try to keep customers informed with their order and I am glad this has been recognised. Thanks for the feedback and I hope you have a great day. Kindest Regards, Ellie :)
Excellent. Easy to order from, very quick delivery and a good range on offer for foreign languages.
Hi, I am so glad to hear this overall positive feedback. We offer over 3000 magazines and we have a wide range of languages, to accommodate a wide audience! Thanks for the feedback again, you have definitely made our day. Kind Regards, Ellie:)
Would be nice to know who win competitions.
First issue received fast. All OK so far.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.30 based on 4,417 reviews