Unique Magazines Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Magazine never arrived
Great way to get magazine's.
Still not received magazine,star rating might change when I do!!
Prompting needed to arrange delivery but courteous replies from the office.
Unique Magazines provides a great service. It means I don't have to go out to buy a copy for my vulnerable Mum who lives with me. The Magazines arrive quickly and in perfect condition.
Lovely magazine but sadly too academic for my granddaughters aged 9
Loved receiving one of my favourite magazines in the post
Just great!
Nearly always on time and contacts are always friendly and sort out any postal problems immediately.
Great service
Such a great magazine! Lots of fun ! We like it!
Very helpful, magazine arrives on time every week. Very pleased with the service. Would recommend.
Delivery is very reliable but renewal is difficult esp. for a gift. It keeps mixing up mine and the recipients details.
I like the convenience of mag being sent through the post. This year it has cost me double what I paid the last several years, which is the only down side.
Very good and reliable service.
Yes we have made a purchase from unique magazines. Unfortunately, so far no magazine has appeared. Clearly something needs to be sorted!
Hi! Thank you for your review! I do apologise for the delay in receiving your first issue. I can confirm that Ellie is looking into this for you and will keep you updated and informed. I apologise for all inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or queries in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me. jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk - kind regards, Jessica.
I love my soap magazine & as I can't get out now I won't miss it.
Very helpful when I telephoned with a query and have posted the magazines to my grandson in good time.
I LOVE Killer Sudoku. It's way more fun and interesting than regular Sudoku. I love the occasional 12 square puzzles.
I can't get Killer Sudoku magazines in the USA. I'm SO happy that Unique will mail these to me.
My RCME arrived OK, was well packaged, all good. Thank you.
great company to get your mags from amazing selection.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.34 based on 3,335 reviews