Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,238 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Very quick service. A great website for me to get my American football magazines. Keep up the great work 👍
Brilliant .
Excellent service, keeps me informed when my magazine is to arrive. No problems with renewals either 10/10
Disappointed with size of magazine - thought it would be larger size. Maggie Ritchie
Don't always get magazine until Saturday proberly post problem
Easy to get a subscription. Great magazine.
Great selection of hard to find magazines delivered to my door! Very pleased with the selection and service:)
Great service, I order a US magazine, it arrives in a couple of days after ordering & I get to read it long before it arrives in UK newsagents.
I missed your confirmation of my subscription of June 28 2022. The only confirmation I received was my Paypal payment to you. I was content with delivery of my earlier subscription from about a year ago.
Hi, thank you for your review. I'm sorry you've not received your confirmation email, we've now resent this to you. Kind regards, Jess
Efficient service
Good service, magazine arrived promptly and in good condition.
Love the very uniqueness of the magazine. The images are perfect for creative projects once it’s read. It feels very relatable and are drawn in to the journeyed and events.
I live in Denmark,and from my holidays in England, I’ve bought the Lego Magazines every time. Unique magazine made it possible to get the magazines sent to Denmark. It’s wonderful to receive them in my mailbox, and further more, I don’t have to pay the fee for the transport. Thank you unique Magazines
Good timing, good packaging, lot of choice
You get an e-mail tell when its due and come on time
Great magazine but expensive may pay for another 6 months I'm contemplating
I have used the Unique Magazines service in the last year to buy random single issue magazines covering a wide range of magazines genre. Their attention to detail is five star with most magazines arriving next day.
Emailed to let me know my annual magazine was available and it was recieved within three days of me buying it online. Service couldn't have been better. Also stock a wide range of magazines especially relating to sport. No complaints at all.
Always receive mags. on time. When Bromleigh House Publishers.had trouble, you kept me informed, and restored mysupp[y as soon as poss.
Always fast shipping and the magazine is in perfect condition
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,238 reviews