Unique Magazines Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Great customer service. Good variety of titles. I am very happy with the subscription that I got for my daughter."
"Rather disappointed that problem occurred, causing late delivery."
Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry for the delayed magazine. Hopefully, this has now all been resolved for you. Kind Regards
"Excellent crossword magazine. Keeps me occupied for a couple of hours every day. (More if I had time) Also keeps the old brain active. Also a good learning medium!"
"I receive relax with art, it's always delivered quickly and I always enjoy the art"
"Very helpful. Contacted them when I received the first issue which was the wrong issue number. Matter rectified. Months later, the company contacted me to inform me that the the magazine was to be discontinued by the supplier and that on the balance remaining, I could buy other magazines online as a replacement. Upon doing this, I experienced problems with Unique Magazines website. Next working day, I telephoned and my magazine order was located and the unfinished online order was located, confirmed and placed."
"It was really easy to subscribe online. I bought a subscription to 'Daphne's Diary' as a Mother's Day gift. I was able to print out a gift card to send to mum, telling her about her present, which she was delighted to receive."
"I can't really say as I haven't as yet received the magazine I.e. setting a Enigmistica"
"Keep-up what your doing"
"Swift delivery - very pleased."
"Really good website easy to use and value for money"
"I buy relax with art all the time I love the pictures it help me with my depression and anxiety"
"Excellent service"
"This magazine motivates my daughter to read."
"Quick, efficient and easy order!"
"Easy to use. Shown were you made error if you are completely computer illiterate like myself. Thanks"
"Excellent service excellent magazine"
"VERY GOOD SERVICE."
"The magazine I ordered matched the description and arrived on time."
"Easy to find the required magazine on the website also easy to pay for it and didn't have to wait too long to receive the copy"
"Very helpful with advice on when to start the subscription. Sorted out a slight payment glitch speedily. I’m sure it will be a very successful birthday gift."
Unique Magazines is rated 4.46 based on 894 reviews