Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,238 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Unique magazines arrange delivery of my weekly copy of The Enquirer from the USA. The deliveries are always timely and the price is very good also. All in all, I am very pleased with their service.
Excellent magazine.
Excellent service.
It is easy to order from this site and delivery quick.
Ordered a magazine in May and still not received it it's for the nfl preview if it's not with me by mid August I will cancel and never use the company again,shame really the young lady on the phone is really helpful but still no mag
Hi Gerald, thank you for your review. We can only apologise for the delays regarding this title! We are in contact with our suppliers and awaiting an update from them. As soon as we have any information we will contact you. Kind regards, Jessica.
Ordered Daphnes Diary for my mother as a birthday gift, £60 for 8 magazines, each delivered monthly, delivery included in the cost too. Very easy to purchase, and a very pleased mother. A good all round service, would highly recommend.
My Grandson really loves, Andy the explore , he lives in Australia can I get them there? He is four years old.
Being one of the “senior citizens” Sudoku helps keep my brain active. I thoroughly enjoy the puzzles.
excellent service. magazines always arrive on time. highly recommend this company.
No.problems renewing on line. Quick and easy. Confirmation of purchase received promptly.
Extremely pleased with this service. My TV magazine is always on time each week. I am 84 and there is no way I could get to a shop to buy this. Thank you Unique Magazines for an excellent service.
I never received my magazine!!
Hi Randy, I will email you regarding this separately as we've posted out all 3 issues on this subscription, beginning in May. I'll send over the address we have and our dispatch history. Kind regards, Jess
Excellent service. Needed short term subscription for elderly sister. Prompt response to initial queries. Absolutely no hassle and emailed to confirm every delivery.
great service, I received my purchase very quickly, thank you!
Perfect magazine, thank you.
Was looking for a magazine with the subject of making furniture and cabinets. unique magazines could provide this. Simple way of ordering and timely delivery made me decide to extend the subscription. Keep up the good services.
I bought a magazine from you and you reassured me that I was not going to pay any taxes for it. Finally, in order to get the magazine from my local post office I paid 3.5 euros extra for taxes
Hi, I am sorry to hear this. With new laws implemented from the 1st of July 2021, the process of sending overseas is now different and per country, VAT and handling fees will be charged as issues are imported. For any active subs from before the 1st of July, we cover all VAT and handling fees. Per new subscription or single issue ordered, being sent overseas, a slight additional amount may be charged from our end to cover all VAT and handling fees. To then declare this and avoid postal services charging customers again when delivering magazines, we applied something called an IOSS number to all address labels. This proves that we have collected the appropriate VAT and magazines should be delivered straight to the customer's door. We have taken all appropriate steps to ensure this is running smoothly and take all action needed from our end, to avoid problems. We have ensured all documents and information provided with the magazine are completely accurate and so there is nothing more we can do from our end to ensure magazines arrive as expected. We have had information from a handful of customers, that they are still being charged VAT and handling fees, despite these documents and information put in place to ensure this is avoided. We are extremely sorry to hear this and are fully aware this has been the case for some customers. We believe since this system is still slightly new, several postal services are still coming to grips with the changes and have not fully understood all the elements included within the new system for sending overseas. The option we can offer at current is to pause any active subs, for as long as you require, to possibly give the postal services a chance to get caught up and familiar with all the new changes in place. We understand this is not ideal, but it may allow local offices to get the system perfected, as a result avoiding further unnecessary charges. We can also offer a credit or refund for any active subs! Thanks for your understanding and I look forward to hearing from you. Jessica
Excellent service and always on time.
Magazine arrives promptly and is always well packaged. Great price for subscription.
Extremely prompt and efficient service. Thank you very much. Regards Nigel Wright.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,238 reviews