Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,620 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Reliable service, keeping customers well informed. Thank you.
This is amazing to hear! Thanks for your kind words. If there is anything we can do to achieve 5 stars, Let us know! Many Thanks, Ellie😀
Could not get better service and delivery. Deserves 10 stars not 5.
This is so kind. This means an awful lot to our small but hard working team! Thanks for leaving us this review and rating out service and your experience with us so highly. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Unique Magazines offer a great product. Have been subscribing to WWE Kids Magazine for two years now and plan on renewing once the current subscription ends. Very happy with the customer service also.
Thanks for your regular custom with us and letting us know how our service positively impacts you! Thanks for your comment on our customer service as this is a fundamental part of our job that we strive to do better in constantly. Thanks for this! Kind Regards, Ellie :)
I so love my Grand Master Sudoku! Can't imagine life without it. And always lovely dealing with Unique Magazines.
I am so glad you found a magazine you can focus on! There is truly a magazine for everyone and I am thrilled you have found yours. Thanks for your comment on our business and that you have always felt satisfied when dealing with us at Unique Magazines. Many Thanks, Ellie 😊
This is a good service. Thankyou for providing it.
Your very welcome and thank you for your custom and time spent leaving a review. This is really important to us and means a lot to our small team. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Very good service always arrives in good time
Perfect! Thanks for the comment on our service and 5 stars for it. I am thrilled they arrive in a timely manner as this is really important to us. Thanks for leaving your feedback and have a great week! Many Thanks, Ellie :)
I very much regret an it angers me to never have received the ordered sudoku booklet. EriS I forbid you to use my full name or / and address if you publish this note! 9.01.23
This was sent on the 9th of December 2022 via priority air mail to the address you entered online. I am sorry this has still not arrived. There were postal strikes the time which it was sent in the UK causing delays. I am sorry about this but we did send it from our end. I have emailed you too offer the new issue as replacement or a refund. I will do this on private email so you can also confirm your delivery address there. Hope this is ok and look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Ellie😊
I purchased a subscription to the Pokemon magazine as a Christmas for my grandson. The first issue has arrived safely and on time. The online subscription process was straightforward.
This is brilliant! I am glad the christmas gift arrived safely and in good timing. I am thrilled it was an easy order too so thanks for that. Many Thanks, Ellie :)
We have never received the Xmas edition of radio times. We realise the problems in the UK with post at the moment. We have not received several Xmas cards that we would have normally expected. The Colossus magazine arrived about 27 th december
We did send it from our end and unfortunately, have no control over postal strikes if we are sending them from our end. We can however, compensate if issues are not received as the order is through us and it is our responsibility to help. We sent it via priority air mail and I am sorry it has not arrived. Would you like a refund for this as it never arrived? I have emailed you too arrange this. Thanks, Ellie :)
quick service from unique magazines but unfortunately due to royal mail postal strikes still have not received any issues, I have been in touch by phone and the customer service will add on issues at the end of my subscription to make for this
Thanks for your comment on our great service and realisation that despite the mailing difficulties out of our control, We can compensate for our customers to create a great experience for them. Thanks for leaving this feedback it means a lot to us! Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Unfortunately had to terminate my contract as you could not supply Scottish and Borders TV listing magazine
Unfortunately at this time we can only offer the England edition. My apologies that this is not something we can get from suppliers and offer to customers, as I know it may have caused some inconvenience. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Always helpful staff on the end of the phone and easy to order a subscription for a gift.
This is super sweet thankyou! We really do try to be as helpful as possible to help customers have a great experience with us. I am also glad you find it easy to order, This means so much to us. Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback and a 5 star review. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Good service quick delivery xx
Thanks for this! I am super thrilled we could provide a good service with fast delivery! This means a lot to us. Thanks and have a nice week. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
I purchased a gift subscription for my grandson. I live in the US and he in the UK. The software set up to purchase a gift and bill to a US address then deliver to a UK address was incredibly easy. I mention this as I've struggled with other services in the past. Additionally, Unique was very timely in getting the 1st issue out and is really great about letting me know when each magazine is being dispatched. Couldn't ask for better. I will continue to use them in the future!
Hi, Thanks for this! One of the things we pride ourselves in is the fact we can allow customers to send good gifts, to family and friends, regardless of the distance. I am so glad we could create a good service after a few failed attempts with other companies. I am thrilled the time it was sent and arrived in was positive and we can keep you informed at all times. We do like to keep customers up to date. Thanks for being so kind about our business, This means a lot to our small, Hard working team. Thanks again, Ellie😊
Very good choice of magazines, like the crime books.
So nice to hear this! If there is anything we can do to achieve 5 stars let us know. Thanks, Ellie😊
Prompt service and easy to use
Thanks so much for this! I am so glad our service was fast and easy to use, When placing orders. This review means a lot to us. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Good, efficient delivery. Looking forward to reading it.
Thanks for this lovely review. I can see you may have accidently but 1 star out of 5 but the comment you have made is enough to know your satisfied with the service we provide. Thanks for your kindness. Thanks, Ellie😊
Not received my magazine yet.
Hi, So sorry to hear this! You ordered the FEB 23 issue which was due the 6th of Jan however, was closed for change. This is on the way to us and will most likely arrive in our warehouse Monday and go out then for you 1st class. It will then take no longer than 7 working days from there. You will receive a dispatch email when this has left us. Thanks for your patience. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Everything OK. I recommend
Perfect! Thanks for the 5 stars and choosing us! This means a lot to us. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Brilliant in EVERY way, from initial order...very good "shop" through customer service for help and then delivery.
This is amazing! Thankyou. I am super thrilled we could offer good customer service and help, As well as the item being delivered perfectly. This is all really important to us so a massive thanks. Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,620 reviews