Unique Magazines Reviews

Unique Magazines Reviews | 4th December 2019
Unique Magazines Reviews | 3rd December 2019
Unique Magazines Reviews | 2nd December 2019
More Photos & Videos
Missing my Liguria so much..Oggi make me feel to be in Italy...
Thanks
Vittoria Mantica French
Great service, I have been using Unique Magazines for over 3 years now getting english magazines for my son in Italy. They are easy to use and most importantly reliable. GREAT WORK , Thank you.
I have never been anything other than 100% satisfied with my purchases and my customer experiences with Unique magazines. I shall be making another purchase again very shortly.
Great service provided. Very helpful when I have contacted them. Would recommend
Absolutely first class service. Look forward to it..well done one and all.
I have yet to receive this magazine and so at the moment cannot possibly comment on your progress but I don’t think it is any fault of yours as the current magazine of Daphne’s Diary (which i really wanted) has sold out apparently.
Inspirational magazine! Cannot get enough….
As the mag I subscribed to has announced that it is ceasing publication in August I'm not overjoyed. I now wait to see if the promised refund of most of my subscription is returned.
The magazine I subscribed to was discontinued. After an email to Unique they very quickly found me a perfect alternative and the first issue was with me within 48 hours. Brilliant service, thank you.
No contact made or magazine received
Bought it for my sister in law she absolutely loves it very good deapatch and delivery
I am still waiting eagerly after my order was placed some time ago. I would like to when I can expect it. Thanks.
great service, excellent website so easy to use & will be using again, keep it up.
Good value and my magazine always arrives in good time.
Efficient service, always on time.
I love 25 Beautiful Homes as it's really dedicated to bringing beautiful, diverse and interesting houses and the interiors to its readers and doesn't ruin the reading experience with too much advertising!
Excellent sudoku monthly puzzle book delivered speedily. Very efficient service.
The magazine subscription I bought is not sending me my first magazine until September and I paid in May or June. I think it should have been made clear prior to purchase the likely wait time to receive the first magazine which would have impacted my decision to buy it.
A very efficient and satisfactory service for purchase of subscription for my Grandson’s favourite Horrible Histories magazine.
Very good value as get relax with art every month
Unique Magazines is rated 4.36 based on 2,801 reviews