Unique Magazines Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"I really enjoy the Crossword Collection magazine and its great that I can buy them individually and have them delivered to Canada for a reasonable price. We just order one when we're nearing the end of the one we are working on. A subscription would be no good to us as we don't do them regularly enough."
"Love receiving the magazine each week I was given the subscription as an Xmas present last year I'm pleased I've been lucky enough to get it again this year !"
"Ability to print off gift card lovely idea! Happy with purchase as Mum was! Hope all goes smoothly with delivery each week now. Time will tell."
"Site easy to use and gift card a nice way of sending a subscription to othres"
"The website used to be easier to use - I now can’t find a way to browse by category of age i.e. children aged 8-10 etc, as I used to be able to."
"Unable to write a review as I have not received any magazines yet"
"When I contacted the office at Unique, to renew a subscription for my wife, I was greeted very professionally but more importantly, person centred dn welcoming. Business was concluded nice * swiftly, making the whole thing enjoyable. Thank ups to Unique Alan"
"The Rake is a fantastic magazine"
"Excellent service"
"Excellent and friendly service. Great price for gift subscription and prompt delivery in time for Christmas. Many Thanks"
"My item never arrived and I missed the 28 day time limit to query it. I understand it can't be too drawn out, but I genuinely forgot I was expecting it. There was no email to say delivery had been attempted it was delayed."
"Boughg a six month subscription as a surprise only for the December mag show up before xmas. Ruined the surprise present and the other half already has the December issue. Not great."
"Would have been 5 out of 5 if both children had received their magazines before Christmas."
"I purchased this for my sister. She loves it and awaits every copy wondering what it will be about. She has shared some copies with friends but keeps them all. Highly recommended by my sister and by me because it was money well spent. Thank you Unique Magazines for producing something different."
"I have only just found Daphne's Diary and just absolutely love it"
"easy to carry on from last years sub"
"Service is reliable and items are despatched and delivered quickly. Always reminded when subscription needs renewing and no problems whatsoever with ordering."
"Same Winter Wonderland as last year. Same pictures but just slightly altered. What about mythical winter creatures besides Santa? I'd love to see more angels and more faces to colour in in the New Year. Fantastic Beasts and fairies, dragons and knights, carnival pictures (no animals please). A more vintage based issue would be wonderful. I loved the Mythical Creatures Holiday Issue so more please! Musical based issues around the world from the Moulin Rouge to tangos and pasa doble, Elvis and more showbiz pictures?"
"The best Sudoku magazines on the market, Grand Masters is a great challenge, sudoku Monthly eases you in and gets harder. Good value and quite addictive"
"thank"