Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
I have not received a magazine or been given any idea when I should get my first one
Hi, Hope you are well. I am so sorry to hear this and I can confirm I have checked this with suppliers , to find out when we are due an issue. Do bare in mine this is a quarterly magazine, so it is only released 4 times per year. I will be back in touch via email to inform you when you can expect an issue asap and thanks for your patience. Kind Regards, Ellie
I'm very pleased with the service from Unique Magazines. Reliable monthly delivery overseas and good response to any queries.
I came upon unique magazines while trying to find a subscription for a UK magazine. I have enjoyed the service so much and have only kind words for the customer service people i have had in assisting me with questions, problems, or inquiries. It has made receiving my magazine in the US very easy.
I am very pleased with my subscription so far. It is helpful to receive an email informing me that my magazine has been despatched and it usually arrives the next day.
Has arrived regularly without fail, since I subscribed in Sept 20 (unlike another Arrowword Issue I subscribe to). They even email me when it's on it's way. 120 great puzzles, & unbelievable value for the price. Delighted to renew my subscription today.
I wanted to read some of the USA fashion magazines as I love to get these when we visit the States which hasn’t been a while now. Lovely to get them again but very expensive so won’t be treating myself for a while.
Simple process. Great value, on time delivery every month
Recommended :D
Excellent service Great value
Daphne’s Diary is a happy place to be and I love being a part of the family life of it. The paintings and photos are fantastic and I like the creativity too. What a lovely magazine to read and it lasts for ages so much content in it. Thank you.
Able to order the issue I wanted no fuss item arrived quickly
Brilliant with rapid service
I'm really not sure why there is a delay in publication announcement and actual subscription delivery
Hi, I am sorry about this. We recieved the magazine Daphne's Diary into us last week however, there has been a delay in the distribution of these. This was a problem within our warehouse/distribution which is now resolved and they are all pack and ready to go to customers today. I apologise again and appreciate your understanding. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
It was a present for my mum, she loved it. Loves when the magazine drops on her door mat
I was kind of worried about the shipping status from the U.K to France. At the end I was chocked on how fast my magazine arrived!! Thank you Unique Magazines. The only downside is that my magazine was bent in half a little when It was delivered, bummer...
Hi, I am so glad to hear how quickly this arrived, yey! However, I am so sorry to hear it was slightly damaged in the postal services. If we had stock, I would of got this resent or if it is unreadable, I can offer a refund. I will drop you a personal email regarding this. Thanks, Ellie :)
Very efficient & easy to order on line.
Very nice to have it delivered to the door.
Delivery not always on time
Hi Maureen, thank you for your review. I apologise that the magazines were not always received on time. As this is a weekly television guide we understand the importance of being on time and in date when received. We apologise this was not always the case. We send all TV mags the same method each week through the Royal Mail and can only assume this is down to local postal delays. I apologise for any inconvenience that was caused however. Kind regards, Jessica.
Very clear and broad coverage of the Greatest Game. Keep up the good work. Many thanks.
The website is out dated, but has a good selection of magazines and quick delivery
Unique Magazines is rated 4.30 based on 4,417 reviews