Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Always on time and very good value
Still hasn’t arrived
Hi Tim! Thank you for your review. I can confirm that the October 2020 edition will be dispatched on or around the first week in November. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Jessica.
our experience has been great. All communications responded to immediately, notification of dispatch & our order delivered in good time each week.
I have purchased several times from Unique magazines and every time the service and delivery have been excellent
Did not receive my magazine
Hi Katrina! Thank you for your review. I can confirm that this was dispatched on the 21st of September. Due to this being dispatch to Australia, we do advise this can take 6-12 weeks to arrive. The current method of transit is sea freight. If this does not arrive within 10 weeks, please email me jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk and we can look into this further for you. Kind regards, Jessica.
Re-subscribed to the Rally Magazine for my husband more than a month ago and still not received a magazine. Took my payment with order and no correspondence to let me know what’s happening. Emailed a couple of weeks ago but no reply. Very disappointed!!!!!
Hi Robert! Thank you for your review. I can confirm that due to your phone call this week the subscription has been cancelled and will be refunded within the next 5-7 days. I am sorry for the experience you have had with us. We constantly endeavour to ensure all of our customers are kept up to date, communicated with and overly satisfied with our service. I apologise this was not the case. If you have any further feedback, please do not hesitate to contact me jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk Kind regards, Jessica.
They generally deliver on time, but the magazines are sometimes a bit late because of covid-19 problems
Wanted to still get my TV magazine during the restrictions for COVID and found UM by searching the web. Keep renewing as I get the magazine on time each week by post. Worth the extra cost as very reliable.
Bonjour, j'ai reçu le magazine un abimé.
Bien à vous
Hi Caroline! Thank you for your review. I am terribly sorry to hear this has arrived damaged! I will be in contact via email to have this situation resolved! Kind regards, Jessica.
There are so many magazines to choose from and deliveries are very prompt.
I especially like that they keep you notified of each issue delivery when you subscribe.
My go-to website for magazines!
Excellent choice of present for grandchild.
It’s great knowing the latest edition is on its way, always arrives in good condition
Great service, really handy being able to buy single issues.
Excellent service and great reliability
An excellent service and a minor complaint, many months ago, dealt with promptly and well
Fast and efficient with a great service throughout. 1st choice for my magazines!
Too expensive per magazine issue. Prompt delivery of issue. Plastic packaging not good for environment.
have been a customer for many years very easy site to use.
I have bought magazine subscriptions from Unique Magazines on a number of occasions and always successful. Easy to use website. Very happy
Unique Magazines are a very profeesional and productive company that has always provided excellent customer service to me thorough this difficult period of time. They have always provided rapid response to my emails and inquires and I am very pleased with setting up a magazine subscription with them for my Mother.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.34 based on 3,335 reviews