Unique Magazines Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Each month I share the joy of receiving my LEGO Star Wars Magazine when it arrives in my mailbox. Thank you for the joy it brings!
COULD NOT ASK FOR BETTER SERVICE. WISH I COULD GIVE YOU 10 STARS FOR Fantastic delivery.MANY THANKS
I still haven't received it yet but im excited and cant wait and will order again good magazine
Hello, thank you for your feedback. It usually only takes 5-7 working days for orders to arrive to the US. Your order was posted on 2nd Jan so should arrive soon. Please can you let us know if it hasn't arrived by 28th Jan. (This is when we assume it has been lost in the post). Kind Regards
Great service but expensive for foreign magazines
I received my first copy of Loving Brocante much faster than I thought I would. Christmas is my favorite holiday so I very much enjoyed no 4. magazine. Looking forward to the inspiring copy!
Great service, my subscription Of “IrelandsEye” arrives in Ballarat Australia on time every time. I am also advised when subscription is up for renewal. Good work people! 👍🍻
I have received a German Magazine for quite some time via Unique and I have had no problems receiving it. The only thing I am disappointed about is that it takes so long to reach me but I understand it comes from Germany before it can be posted from England. Tell Germany to post it earlier.
I wrote a critical review on 7 January and the system said it would be published. No sign yet some 3 days later. What's the point!
Hello, thank you for your feedback. Your review was flagged as moderated. However, I have now fixed this and your review is showing. I have also emailed you a response to your review. We welcome all feedback, as that is the only way we can better our business and service for our customers. Kind Regards
Subscriber for many years, very satisfied, great magazine, excellent customer service, long may you continue.
Brilliant service, so quick! Will definitely use again.
No hassle ordering the magazines using the website. Good value for money. The orders arrive absolutely on time in perfect condition. All queries answered promptly and politely😃
Excellent service
Your system confuses the hell out of me! I ordered 4 magazine from you in November and December 2019 but after placing the orders I receive letters from Great Magazines.co.uk and from Subscriptions@mortons.co.uk about the same magazines. Who am I actually dealing with? PS. Still not received any Mags yet 8/01/2020
Hello, thank you for your feedback. Both of the titles you ordered are actually fulfilled by our publisher partners, who you received the letters from. However, if you ever have any problems with your subscription, please contact us and we will get these resolved for you, missing issues etc. We work with a number of publishers to get the best prices possible for our customers. I am sorry for any confusion this may have caused for you. Fingers crossed you will have no problems with your subscriptions. Kind Regards
It’s become increasingly hard to get specialist magazines here in Australia, so it’s wonderful to be able to order subscriptions easily from Unique.
Excellent magazine with good articles that fit the type of housing for sale in this magazine. A excellent source of information for anyone looking to purchase luxury real Eastgate in the US or overseas.
Goods as described and arrived quickly
I ordered Daphnie's Diary £36.00 for my wife and the money was taken out of my account 19/11/2019 but to date have seen nothing. Please advise details of any despatches made.
Hello, thank you for your feedback. I can confirm your subscription was successful and the first issue was posted on Friday 10th Jan - issue 01. Subscriptions for Daphne's Diary always start from the next issue, we do also state this on the product page for our customers to see. Your free gifts are being sent directly from the publisher in the Netherlands and should be on their way to you if not already received. Your subscription will run from issue 01-08 in 2020. Kind Regards
Fast and hassle free delivery
Exelent service from this company the first place i look for a magazine would highly recommend
Very useful to have a regular delivery of my favourite Sudoku without having to try to find the latest issue in the shops. Customer service have been excellent when I have had a query.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.44 based on 1,651 reviews