Unique Magazines Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"It´s a wonderfull, pretty and full of great ideas. Delivery was quickly and good too. Thank you very much, Regards"
"I struggled to find the magazine in local outlets but was pleased to be able to order this online and have it delivered for less than the cover price. Magazine arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Very impressed and I have every intention of using this site again in the future."
"Good selection of Spanish magazines, very fast delivery time, excellent."
"I was always a fab of Glamour. Magazine & has a kingly subscription from the date it was first published. I was so disappointed when they cancelled publishing their monthly magazine. I was delighted to find out that Unique Magazines offer a subscription to the bi-annual publishing of Glamour. Customer service 1st class,"
"Online ordering was quick and straightforward. Thought I would have to wait until the next issue of Pocket Codewords was available but received my first copy within a week. Fantastic, as it has kept me going over the past week in hospital. Thanks for prompt service."
"Came quickly but I wasn’t able to track my order"
"Good communication with emails when magazine out of stock, quick delivery"
"I absolutely love Daphny's Diary, and so I gave my youngest daughter a subscription, and she loves it to. The service was really good there is someone at the end of the phone to deal with your request and any querries you may have . Brilliant 10 out of 10"
"Easy ordering and quick delivery, would definitely use again"
"Very helpful customer service and fast delivery very pleased with my purchase"
"Fast shipping, product as described, perfect service!"
"When I rang to find out when I would receive my Magazine they told me as it goes to the seller it could take up to 6 weeks for me to receive my first copy which I think is a long time quick enough to take you money but not quick enough to provide the product I know it's in the terms and conditions but the should shorten the waiting time I order the magazine as I don't get out as much as I used to due to my disability before I used to go out and get it every week So when I eventually get the magazine it's something I am really looking forward to but it's a waiting game which I don't like so I might get my first copy the begining of December if I'm luckyb"
Good Afternoon, thank you for your feedback. We work alongside a number of publishers to get the best possible prices for our customers. We do dispatch this magazine as a single issue in house but not the subscriptions. We simply could not offer the price that the publisher does. I am sorry that this was not clear enough when you placed your order. Colette in our team has it in her diary to contact the publisher to obtain the start date for you as soon as it becomes available. She will be in touch with you soon. Kind Regards
"Every good easy"
"I LOVE THE RELAX WITH ART BOOKS, BUT SOMETIMES THERE ARE FAR TOO MANY ABSTRACT PAGES, AND FAR TOO MANY ANIMALS, I DON'T COLOUR THEM, I DON'T LIKE THEM. WOULD LOVE MORE FLOWERS AND COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD, BUT NO PEOPLE IN THEM. RELAX WITH ART ARE THE BEST BOOKS FOR MY STRESS. THANKYOU."
"I love my kriss kross and word searches.They are great."
"I purchased Strategy and Tactics Quarterly issue 07 from your web site. I found the web site very confusing. On the Strategy and Tactics page you had a picture of the magazine I was sent and I wanted. But the text stated you were selling the latest issue of Strategy and Tactics which is a different magazine. The issue number you quoted (in the 20's) was also very wrong. The quarterly magazine is at issue 07. The bi monthly magazine is at issue 318. The subscription rates also refer to a bi monthly not a quarterly magazine. If you are in fact selling both magazines I suggest they should be separate entries on your web page."
Good Afternoon, thank you for your email. I can understand your frustration over this magazine. The issue is indeed issue 07. However, we work off the barcode issue number which is in the bottom right hand corner of the barcode. This number is 29. This is how the confusion has happened. Kind Regards
"I could not find my account number when I renewed my magazine so accessed the renew button and the computer recognised me. I then received notification twice by email that my magazine was going to be delivered. One of six and six of six which meant that I had two accounts for the same magazine. I questioned it through customer service and was informed my renewal connected to an old account inferring it was my fault and if I returned a magazine ‘free of charge’ the extra magazine could be restored. As the only way I could return it was to ‘return to sender’ which meant it could take months or get lost so I enveloped it and paid the postage. I haven’t had a break in subscribing to this magazine so how have I got two accounts. I have had no problems up to now."
Good afternoon, thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry you have encountered this problem when renewing your subscription. I can see that this has now been resolved for you by Colette. We have made some changes to the renewal process for our customers, which will hopefully go live at the weekend. This should stop this problem from happening again. We appreciate all feedback, good and bad. We can only improve our service by listening to the negative feedback. I hope there are no further problems with the rest of your subscription. Kind Regards
"I ordered a german magazine and it arrived in less than a week to the United States!!! Absolutely perfect!"
"Still haven’t received my order!!!"
"Really helpful and would recommend to anyone."
Unique Magazines is rated 4.47 based on 1,357 reviews