Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Very happy with choice of magazines
Fast delivery
Very pleased with the whole experience. Love the fact that an email of every delivery including address is sent to me
As I cannot go into shops due to Covid isolation, having my favourite magazine delivered to me each week is a blessing. Great service. Always delivered on time.
Only ordered 2 editions to cover Christmas and the New Year, they arrived unbelievably quickly and I was so grateful as in tier 4 with no family able to visit, thank you Unique Magazines.
You are usally very good. But now I am still waiting on 4 magazines. The 3 first magazines I ordered are allmost a month since.
Thrilled with service, it was a gift and recipient very happy
Haven't received anything yet and they don't answer their emails or phone. Disappointing!!!!!
Update: finally spoke to someone yesterday who promised to contact me this morning at the latest, haven't heard anything yet.
Hi, thank you for your review. I can confirm that this subscription will begin - This will start with issue 189, on sale 4 February (dates are subject to change). If there is anything else we can help with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have had a surge in customer queries due to the recent lockdown and have been working very hard to contact all customers in a timely manner. We hope as this subscription begins you will find this service a lot better. My apologies for all inconvenience caused. Kind regards, ^JA
Bought as a last minute gift great sevice and efficuebt delivery.!
Good service, prompt delivery.
Great magazine. Fast and fuss-free delivery.
Ordered a TV guide mag subscription for my Mum which she's very happy with. All mags dispatched on time and received in good condition.
They never arrive on time.
Timely service and great price for subscription. Huge range of magazine subscription to choose from..very pleased
Excellent service and would highly recommend.
This company sends out my regular order on time and are very reliable. Lots of choice at reasonable prices. Thank you.
Prompt delivery efficient
Easy to use quick delivery will use again Happy with the service 😀
Good service. Very happy. Delivery was in good time. Will definitely be using again. Thanks.
Fantatic magazine for my Grandson
My granddaughter loves her CBeebies magazine. It keeps her occupied for hours. Very prompt delivery too.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.30 based on 3,876 reviews