Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,476 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
My grandson loves getting the Lego Star Wars magazine and his parents are pleased with the content
Hi, thank you for your review and feedback! I am so pleased to hear that your grandson is enjoying his magazines! Please let us know what we could do to obtain a 5 star rating next time! :) - Jess
Take a Break Pets is a brilliant magazine. It has heartwarming stories and is full of photos and advice. I can`t find any fault and it was delivered promptly and good value for money.
Hi, thank you for your review and feedback. We are so pleased that you enjoyed this order! Please let us know what we could do to obtain a 5-star rating! jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk - Jessica
I gave that score because they are good value and deliver on time. Some of these magazines are difficult to find in newsagents and it is great to be able to still get a favourite one online.
Hi Jane, Thank you so much for this review and this rating we appreciate this. We are pleased that you enjoy the variety of our magazines. Thanks for the 4 stars! - Alex:)
The variety of magazines is incredible. However, it IS a little pricey, and the delivery time oversees should be a little quicker.
Hi Amy, Thank you for this review and the rating, we appreciate it. I understand the prices can be a bit high but everything is included in this price such as postage and packaging, everything that needs to be paid is in this price. Deliveries to the US can take a while be we always want these to arrive promptly, we send everything overseas priority air mail to try and get these to customers quickly. - Alex
Renewed my item on-line for the umpteenth year with no problem. Sadly I am still awaiting e-mail confirmation of this renewal as promised, although I can see the subscription payment has been completed.
Hi there, I can see here that your renewal has gone through and is all complete. I will send your order confirmation email again but if you still don't receive this please give us an email at enquries@uniquemagazines.co.uk and we can see if we can amend your email or get a confirmation letter sent out to you. - Alex:)
Very good service.
Hi, thank you for your review and rating! We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed the magazine! We appreciate your feedback. Kind regards, Jessica.
Very appreciated I am disabled so it is good to have something extra to keep me going!!!
Item arrived well packaged and was what I expected
Hi, thank you for your amazing review and rating! We appreciate this feedback!- Jessica :)
An efficient snd prompt service
Hi, thank you for your review and rating! We appreciate this feedback! We would be curious to know what we could do to obtain a 5 star rating!- Jessica :)
Always get magazine on tie
Great support and refined selection
Hi, thank you for your review and high rating. We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed your order - please let us know what we could do for a higher rating! enquiries@uniquemagazines.co.uk - Jessica :)
I have already written an excellent review about your company . I am usually told when to expect my next magazine , however I seem to be missing this month’s edition, I hope I don’t have to rewrite my review
Hi, thank you for your review and rating. I can confirm that the last issue was issue 211, this was posted out on the 17th of January. An issue has not been released in February, issue 212 is due on the 10th of March. I hope this helps - Jessica.
I have been very pleased with friendly and helpful staff but I feel that the quality of the paper has started to lack the quality I have been used to but will carry on using your service
Hi, thank you for your review and rating. We are so glad that the service and order have been enjoyed! I apologise regarding the content/material of the product. Unfortunately we can't comment on this as we are not the publisher of the magazine. - Jessica :)
I enjoy getting my magazine every week I am happy with the service if you have a problem the team sort it out
Hi, thank you for your review and rating. We appreciate your feedback and we are delighted that you have enjoyed the service you have received. Please let us know what we could do for a 5 star rating, you can email me: jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk Kind regards, Jessica
The Lego Magazine is very popular with my 6 year old Grandson and always arrives on time. Quite expensive and renewals should be cheaper.
Hi, thank you for your review and rating. We are glad that you are enjoying the subscription and service. We take your feedback regarding the price on board. Kind regards, Jessica
I love this weekly magazine subscription service much better than the digital one as I enjoy reading paper copies of take a break every week! I also appreciate the E-mail alerts about when to expect the next issue of the magazine! The only reason why I didn’t give 5 stars is because I frequently do not get the magazine promptly. However, this is because the postal service in my area has been dreadful since ComOVID arrived! I totally recommend this subscription service!
Hi, thank you for your review and rating. We are glad that you are enjoying the subscription and service. We take your feedback on board also. Kind regards, Jessica
All been good since I've been having my mag from this service. I've had one issue in all this time and it was resolved very quickly with the minimum of fuss. Colin Shotter 👍
Hi, thank you for your review and rating. We are glad that you are enjoying the subscription and service. Kind regards, Jessica
It's great getting our magazines delivered to our home.but our only problem is the e-mail address to enter competitions doesn't work????
Hi, thank you for your review and rating. We are glad that you are enjoying the subscription and service. We will be in contact regarding the competitions, Kind regards, Jessica
Have subscribed for 2 years for a Sudoku magazine. I must admit that I got a tad worried when, after signing up for a year's subscription, the renewal came through after only 7 months. But just got a notification that the original subscription has only just ended - & my renewal will now automatically kick in. Phew! It would have been helpful, though, if this arrangement had been made clear when the renewal was requested. That's the only reason why 5* not given. Relieved & very happy overall with service & prices. Thanks!
Hi, thank you for your review and rating! We apologise for any confusion caused! I'm glad that this has now all been sorted for you. Other than that, I am glad that you are enjoying the subscription services and the puzzle book. Kind regards, Jessica :)
Previous copies of the weekly TV magazine I order were reduced in price for some time, Unique did not pass on any of the offer to customers.
Hi Roberta, I am sorry if you are not fully pleased with our service - we do hope to do everything we can to make our customers happy. We do appreciate the 4 stars, is there anything we can do to get that last star. - Alex!
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,476 reviews