Utilita Energy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Utilita Energy
Own Driver

Tell us how Utilita Energy made you happy
My experience whilst under this company was very stressful to say the least, these people turn ur energy off regardless of weather you have children poorly living with you or not and trying to get hold of them in an emergency is a complete and utter waste of your time, no matter how much of an emergency it is these people in my opinion are heartless,my little girl had bronchitis when she was a baby 2 years ago and they had turned off my energy because I didnt pay my bill due to being in the hospital with my poorly little girl,so when I got home from the hospital had no energy and couldn't charge my phone battery dead so I would never recommend these vultures sorry not sorry utilita,only join them if ur happy to be on hold for an hour and a half!no exaggeration,I even have the screenshot of the call!
They dont answer the phone. They dont switch your account. They change their policy everytime you speak with someone. They ignore email complaints. They send me debt collecting letters.......I am gradually being worn down to an angry person.
My complaint with them is they don't give out the stay warm money for the elderly
I phoned to take over the pay as you go smart meter electricity supply and Marcie was super efficient and helpful. She got me registered and able to buy some more electricity, no fuss and no bother!
terrible customer service, terrible to deal with, terrible with everything would never recommend and would certainly never wish to deal with again, cant wait to swap from them!
I signed up for duel fuel. My electric was changed over 1 December 2018 Your fitter came to change the meters 28 December 2018,he fitted the electric meter, but said he couldn't fit the gas meter because the meter box was too small and he would have to order a larger one. Fair enough that is an unforeseen circumstance. I left it over a month expecting some sort of correspondence from you and finally decided to contact you myself. I've now been told you can't change the meter is registered to 'plot 4' and not the property address, I have two issues with this firstly if you had informed me of this I would have cancelled the switch and secondly if this is the case why did the fitter attempt to change it in the first place? I'm stuck with you because you have fitted a smart meter and every supplier I've tried say I can't switch
This the most appalling company i have ever been with. They never answer there phones. When I did get though they just made things up. So made a complaint and when they responded it's was an even bigger lie. They sent me an email saying they had investigated and i never called them i went through a third party website this was a complete lie.The complaints department have still not done anything and keep on making excuses. Say well away from this appalling company.
Utilita Energy is rated 1.71 based on 7 reviews