Utilita Energy Reviews

12PM
12PM

Tell us how Utilita Energy made you happy

Own Driver
"They dont answer the phone. They dont switch your account. They change their policy everytime you speak with someone. They ignore email complaints. They send me debt collecting letters.......I am gradually being worn down to an angry person."
Are you Utilita Energy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My complaint with them is they don't give out the stay warm money for the elderly"
"I phoned to take over the pay as you go smart meter electricity supply and Marcie was super efficient and helpful. She got me registered and able to buy some more electricity, no fuss and no bother!"
"terrible customer service, terrible to deal with, terrible with everything would never recommend and would certainly never wish to deal with again, cant wait to swap from them!"
"I signed up for duel fuel. My electric was changed over 1 December 2018 Your fitter came to change the meters 28 December 2018,he fitted the electric meter, but said he couldn't fit the gas meter because the meter box was too small and he would have to order a larger one. Fair enough that is an unforeseen circumstance. I left it over a month expecting some sort of correspondence from you and finally decided to contact you myself. I've now been told you can't change the meter is registered to 'plot 4' and not the property address, I have two issues with this firstly if you had informed me of this I would have cancelled the switch and secondly if this is the case why did the fitter attempt to change it in the first place? I'm stuck with you because you have fitted a smart meter and every supplier I've tried say I can't switch"
"This the most appalling company i have ever been with. They never answer there phones. When I did get though they just made things up. So made a complaint and when they responded it's was an even bigger lie. They sent me an email saying they had investigated and i never called them i went through a third party website this was a complete lie.The complaints department have still not done anything and keep on making excuses. Say well away from this appalling company."
Utilita Energy is rated 1.83 based on 6 reviews