UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
I don't like your return policy, I was never going to order from you again but I figured I'd try one more time.
I sent an email stating that the rim size needed to be changed within the day of the order.
I called about my product & took a week to get someone to respond. Unfortunately I had to cancel the order.
Hi Jonathon! You placed your order on November 18th and we left you two voicemails and sent an email to you on that same day for address verification. We do not ship products until we hear back from the customer as to prevent fraudulent orders. Thank you!
Sent me wrong parts not happy 0 rating
If I saw that the product leed time was 8 weeks I would never have ordered. Save your time / money and order else where. It didn't take them 8 weeks to get paid. Never again for me not even a valve stem cap! Look at my photos. Do you see it? Neither do I.
The rear windshield I orderd is poor quality and does not fit well spend most of the day to install it it does not fit with a roof excuse me but I can’t emagine anyone ordering a rear glass that doesn’t have a roof I still haven’t got it on proper the glass is very thin and scratches very easy very poor purchase I’m about ready to throw it in the dumpster. Sorry but it’s very frustrating By the time you find all this out you’ve opened everything up and I’m sure can’t return it
I did not order any thing from you! If your sending me something your stealing from me! I was just trying to find the final total price!
Doesn’t send all the parts you need for it...second one I got and didn’t send all the bolts or send all the nuts
The customer rep was rude when I called to report that the a window edging was missing from my order, she said I had an attitude. Hmmmm.... still waiting for the rubber edging so I can install the windshield
i don’t recibe anything just got charge on my credit card
How can I review something that I havent even received what I paid for yet. I placed my order on August 10, 2020, Order ID #31263 and its now September 14, 2020. Five weeks and still not sign of the mirrors I had ordered. Disappointing.....
Taking very long to deliver
Ordered a windshield for my UTV. My credit card was charged a few days later....not a pending charge, but payment taken. I did not receive any other information about when it was going to be shipped. I called today and found out they didn’t even have the windshield in stock and didn’t even expect to get any until MAYBE the 1st of October. I don’t mind a pending charge in my credit card, but don’t take someone’s money unless you are ready to ship it.
I spent more on fast delivery. I tried calling and no one asks. I haven't received anything yet on delivery. If isn't not hear by Thursday afternoon i will need to cancel order.
Hi Dina, The product you ordered is listed right on our site as 4 weeks before shipment. This product is built as the orders come in, so the faster shipping will not take affect until the product has shipped.
I have not received my order or any response from UTV Direct and you already charged my card order #29465, I will be disputing this charge today If I do not hear from you Steve Rossman 480-710-2759
After looking everywhere for this part I found it here. They made it look like they had it in stock even sent me a 5% discount to complete my order now. After placing my order and them removing the money from my account they sent me a short email saying it was on back I order and going to be a month or more to be shipped. You check the part # now and it says you can pre-order on back order. Not happy would not have ordered.
My item was the wrong one Please contact me ASAP 8312616966
thought I would have this in a week , but I guess I was wrong but at least you took the money fast . I did think it was a month but it was another part I had ordered from a different mfg.
I have not received the 3 mirrors, even though UTV Direct seems to believe they have been delivered. Would greatly appreciate some communication on this matter
8 days, no order update, no shipment status.
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 4,102 reviews