UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
Fast shipping
Linda was very helpful. She followed up with me numerous times to ensure all my needs were met.
Order came earlier than expected and everything was as ordered
We were unsure of what we wanted. We called and talked to the salesman and he explained exactly what we needed. Very helpful, easy to work with and polite.
Great service I am not very well versed with technology and Bill went up and beyond to serve me and what I needed to order and very informative about the products they carry
Best customer service. I bought a snow plow and they were very helpful with all my questions. I will buy all my accessories from them.
Fast shipping and took care of a damaged item extremely quickly.
Wasn't very impressed on the return policy ie. Having to pay almost purchase price just to return a product. But, the customer service department gets back to you quickly so I do appreciate that. I'll think twice and ask about returns before I purchase anything else from UTV Direct.
Quick shipping
Excellent
Roght product easy to match woth unit for correct fit
Fast shipping, good price and arrived as ordered.
You sent me a review of how you did and you still haven't shipped my order yet and won't for another 4 days and I ordered 2 weeks ago your Web site said 1 to 2 days still not delivered
In stock and fast shipping.
Did not let the order go through
Outstanding customer service and fast shipping. I placed a large order on 11/11 and got a call the next day from Darren who noticed I ordered wheels for the wrong vehicle and he wanted to ensure I got the correct parts. He had the order fixed on the spot and parts started to show up at my house by 11/13. This company has won my business for the foreseeable future. Very impressed!!
Excellent service and fast shipping.
All parts arrived promptly. No missing pieces. Assembly was easy and just as shown in the instructions. Easy peasy. Just waiting for snow now!!!!
This was my first experience ordering with UTV Direct. I was extremely please with the assistance in ordering the part, delivery, and quality of the product! I would definitely place an order again through UTV Direct !!
Excellent customer service and quick response on filling order
UTV Direct 5 star review on 14th November 2021