UTV Direct Reviews

Christopher Marshall
UTV Direct 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Chet Nortman
More Photos & Videos
This is a review of the website...it's okay, no better or worse than anyone else. Just mail me my stuff and i will review that.
I’m not convinced that I got the correct part.
Hi Jim,
An order was placed for a windshield for the vehicle you stated you had, and it was switched when you called back to let us know you gave us the incorrect vehicle. Please give us a call if you think that was incorrect also and we will find the correct windshield.
Thank you.
Bad design doors , they flop open and slam against the side of the rzr if your not careful . The strap to prevent that is just useless . There is gaps on the bottom of the door where mud can splash in through the bottom . doors not secure very rattly. The part of the door that mounts by the cage was bent complete when it came . Idk why I thought these were going to be an amazing birthday gift to my husband and I’m sad he’s disappointed. H
So far, not impressed. Ordered over a week ago with no update on shipping status
The tracking is not updated everyday. Ordered over a week ago and last update on shipping was on the 30th. Wondering where my shipment is
No detail on shipping or delivery dates for options given
Not applicable
Great inventory. The navigation through purchase was confusing. I use PayPal along but never flip back and forth so much with other sites.
I'm still waiting for my expensive parts but appreciate the free shipping and no tax.
I made 2 or more efforts to order item. Would not accept my check out. All info was correct. I submitted 2 e mails explaining and neither were responded too. Day later received e mail stating I had not completed order. Ignored it and zeroed cart. Later got e mail with 5% coupon to finish order. I completed a new order and it went thru like it should and received confirmation e mail. Sure was frustrating.
Shipping is outrageously high!
Hi Mark,
Some of our larger products that need to be shipped freight have a set shipping cost listed, but all other orders over $99 are free shipping so we are not sure what you are referring to. If you have any questions please give us a call.
Good service
After the order was placed, received an email stating delivery unknown. CC was charged in pending status. Would really like to know when item will be shipped or at least an idea. May want to reconsider purchase.
Fairly easy to navigate. Offer discount right away. Especially for first time buyers.
Still waiting for item to ship. Ordered Wednesday.
Took a min, but found what I was looking for.
First time using you guys, still up in the air, showed my second item in stock and it still hasn’t shipped. That was 3 days ago.
A delivery date would be nice when ordering
Hi Kayla,
Your order was put in over the weekend and it will be processed this morning and shipped out today. You will receive tracking as soon as it ships and that will give you the delivery date. If you have any other questions please give us a call!
Paid extra ship fedex home looks like shipped USPS
Didn't tell me if I was buying one or a pair?
And didn't have a windshield for my kubota?
UTV Direct is rated 4.61 based on 1,589 reviews