Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 10th December 2020
Angelos Anastasiou
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Liam cully
I still haven’t received my order. A few days ago I sent an email stating this so you must not have received it yet.
Hi, I'd like to get in touch with you so we can solve this problem. We are in the middle of moving further into the forest out here in Ecuador and yes, we are somewhat behind on our email. I apologize for that.
So let's reconnect and see what we can do for you.
Blessing, Dhara, from the WakingHerbs team.
I never recieved my order. I've attempted to contact the people 3 times only once i recieved a reply. I was told if I sent more money for better shipping they would resend package i agreed and asked how, it's been 2 weeks and again no reply I will be calling my credit card company.
Hi Charles, we are in contact already in private. Let me assure you again that we will solve this with you. Thanks for working on this with us. All the best, Philip
Product was never even received
Hi Isaac. I am sorry to read you haven't received your order. Also I apologize for delaying an answer, we are very busy with moving further into the forest in Ecuador.
I will contact you in private to solve this problem. We will find a solution I am sure. Blessing! Dhara from the Waking Herbs team.
Dear Isaac, we have sent you an email two weeks ago to solve the problem, but we have not gotten a reaction.
Dhara, the Waking Herbs team
I never received my order (it has been about 6 weeks), and they did not respond to either of my emails about it. They never even sent me any confirmation that my order had been shipped. After ordering, I read that sometimes U.S. Customs seizes these shipments. If that is the case, Waking Herbs should warn their customers. At the very least, they should respond to customer emails when they have taken a customer's money and the customer never received the items for which they paid. In my view, the right thing to do would be to refund the payment. To not even respond to emails about it seems very disrespectful to customers.
Hi Clay, I apologize for delaying a reply. I have sent you a message in private to solve this problem. Various things are at play here.. We are moving further into the forest here in Ecuador, this takes a lot of time and we are behind on our emails. Second, we have had problems with our packages but have made adjustments in the shipping procedure so we are hoping that things will go smoothly from now on.
Dhara, from the Waking Herbs team.
Never received my order. Paid for and never got. Very disappointing. Will not be ordering from here again. I'm located in NC usa if that makes a difference.
hi Jennifer, we emailed you July 3 about your order but not received a reply from you yet. I will contact you in private. Best wishes, Philip
It’s been over a month now and I’ve yet to receive anything from your company and would like to know if I can either receive a refund or get my product shipped to me within a reasonable time frame or get a response from you which would be great thank you
Hi Jordan, sorry to read that your order hasn't arrived yet. We will contact you in private to solve this with you. Best wishes Philip
zero customer service. paid, no product, no response to repeated inquiries.
hi Jerry, I see that we made a mistake. We are very sorry about this. I will contact you in private and offer you a solution. Best wishes, Philip
Never received my order. Sent an email letting you guys know that it hasn’t came in, and I never hear back. Only thing I got is this survey. So I’ll make sure to let as many people I know to never do business with you all. Thanks for nothing
Hi Brandon, sorry to read that your order hasn't arrived yet. Just checked tracking and it is in the US. I will contact you in private. Best, Philip
My order never got any updates after may 11th. And they are horrible at responding to emails
I never received my package..
Hey I haven't received my package yet. I sent you guys an email a few weeks ago but never got a reply
I did the Kambo and immediately I could tell the difference there’s something off about it. It did not work as my previous Kambo did. This one that I purchased made my arms numb and I had a fever and felt dizzy days after. My boyfriend did it too and he had no energy like he was fighting off some infection of some sort. To be honest I don’t think I will use it again, it messed me up so much. I think there’s something else in there along with the Kambo.
NONE of the products worked. :(
I never received my package.
I’m only giving a poor review because no one has responded to my several emails over the last two weeks regarding my package being returned to sender by Australian Customs! I’ve had great success using WakingHerbs’ services before, which is why I’m surprised that it has taken so long to get response! I’d really appreciate a response from your team. Thanks.
The packaging of product was exceptional as well as the gift of additional herbs to try. There was also santo paulo as well. Every single herb, all three herbs purchased and the two that were gifts, did not produce a state of connection experienced from other suppliers of these herbs. The business is lovely and well crafted in service and delivery, but the goods do not provide the intended gateway that is the purpose of using this medicine.
And the broken site won't let me use the contact form to reach y'all. And I tried to call, and it has calling restrictions from outside of the country. What a joke.
hi Cris, we have emailed you in private and are waiting for your response. Our website was down for maintenance on Sunday indeed. I understand that this is inconvenient, but we are happy to have made our website run even smoother. We will always be happy to take your phone call during European day time. In the weekend when you called we don't anwer the phone. All the best, Philip
And to add, I contacted USPS about the issue and I have a letter stating that my parcel is stuck in customs.
I also ordered on May 7th and my package has also been sitting in Chicago ISC customs for almost 3 weeks. I've never had a package sit this long. I've contacted them many times regarding my parcel.
It has been more than 20 days since I ordered and it has not arrived. Order #WH25203 (May 2, 2019)
I have been tracking it by the tracking number, and seems that it might be stuck in US customs (maybe?)
According to the website, waking herbs estimates it takes about 10 to 16 days to arrive and it has been more than 25 days now.
I paid extra for expedited tracking and the last tracking annotation I received was at least a week ago and it looks like the package has not moved anywhere since.
I have emailed waking herbs 3 times in the last few days and have had no reply and it seems the website has been down for a few days too.
At least they could have sent me a response. Is there something wrong over there?
Jose U.
Dear Jose, sorry to read that your parcel is being delayed by customs. Very annoying indeed.
I see you emailed us Friday and Sunday when we were not in office. Those are the days when we spend sacred time with our family. I will contact you in private to discuss this issue with you. All the best, Philip
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 2,552 reviews