Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 9th September 2021
Brian Mcalister
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Alexandros Zachos
Waking Herbs has been the only company I’ve ever ordered from. I can’t imagine there’s anyone with better product, faster shipping, or better customer service. They are the best in the business. You can’t go wrong with a purchase from Waking Herbs!
Thanks for friendly contact , the products i received are good quality and good vibes, Also shipment was really fast
Amazing product with super fast shipping!!! Thank you!!!
I am very pleased with the customer service and the Hapè I received. Thank you so much.
Wonderful service and lovely products. Thank you!
Arrived at my door less than a week from purchase (shipped within USA), and is clearly great quality plant matter. I have no reason to consider any other source for these materials at this time. 5 stars
Excelente trato, servicio y calidad de los productos. Muy recomendable.
Fast delivery. Ordered rape and sananga. Rape is good quality. About sananga can’t say anything as dealing with it for a first time. Seems also good.
Love the rape of Waking Herbs 😍 Good quality and delivery with a beautiful message from the heart. I'm happy with rape in my live!💖
Quick and easy. Good quality.
Excellent quality of the blends and the containers they send them in. Speedy delivery. Highly recommended.
Excellent product - good results.
Fast easy no issues, great product
Great variety as quality of products. Delivery service fast and effective. Thank for providing us with hidden gems 💫
Arrived very quickly in excellent condition. 👍
Great transaction 5-6purchases all have been top notch. The company, the ones making it all come 2gether to get to the customer, and, of course, the amazing product. Grateful our paths have connected. Doin My Thing
Ordered 200 grams of Greyusa Ilex tea and 2 grams of harmine HCl. Both were great quality and had very helpful customer support during the process. The first package didn’t arrive and I messaged waking herbs. They responded back asking me to wait a week or two more. After that, they offered a reship, a refund, or I could order again and they’ll include the previous items to it. I requested a reship and it took around 3 weeks to get here (OH, US).
Great service.
This is my second time ordering the mhrb hidden valley I am very pleased with the results and will definitely keep using waking herbs from now on quality product fast delivery.
I have been a customer of Waking Herbs this last year and I find their products are very high quality, they have great communication after purchase and carry hard to find herbs. Thank you for all you do!
Waking Herbs is rated 4.76 based on 3,443 reviews