Waking Herbs Reviews

+3123 7370 777

admin@wakingherbs.com

Nieuweweg 5a

Tell us how Waking Herbs made you happy
Very impressed by these herbs. Super high quality herbs, and extracts. You can tell they know and care about what they are doing. Bravo.
The second time I've ordered from Waking herbs, to my shop and ship account in Spain for easy access.
I received an email that the herbs were returned, and I have since sent 4-5 emails with out any response from Waking herbs.
Now I have this review. So obviously I am upset and not happy with the service.
hi Lanalle, sorry to read that we missed your emails. I just checked and they were in our spambox for some reason. I will contact you in private to solve the matter. Best wishes, Philip - Waking Herbs
Hands down best supplier I have used for Mimosa bark! This last batch of hidden valley especially was a beautiful deep purple color and made some phenomenal really pretty colors, with a high pigment content 🙂 11/10 will keep shopping here. Even better they now ship from the US which is huge. Keep it up!!
Sacred plants I had purchased came in without issue.
I purchased here etnogenic medicinal plants. The staff here is friendly, quick communication. My goods arrived to Australia quickly (in 2 weeks considering covid situation - it is very good). It was discretely packed. The quality of herbs was good. I will be buying from them again and I recommend them to my friends.
After a mistake wakingherbs contacted me immediately and sent me the missing product and I also got a lot of really good quality Rapé with my first order.
That shows amazing customer service !!!

Will absolutely return as a customer

Cheers

Peder Neogard
Hi Peder,
Thank you for your reply. Apologies if you have not received a reply from us. We always strive to answer e-mails within 24 hours on weekdays. I am getting in touch with you now to see if we can solve this issue.

the WakingHerbs team
I got 900g from a warehouse in the states. I’ve used waking herbs a handful of times. This time it was not up to par.
Hi Chase,
Thanks for your honest feedback. We take our quality seriously, so I'd love to learn from your experience. I am getting in touch with you to get into specifics.

the WakingHerbs team
Made multiple purchases and happy enough to continue doing business. Thanks very much for doing what you do!
Waking herbs macht mir immer wieder eine Freude! Das Angebot ist sensationell!
100% satisfied with the product and service.
Very trust worthy company. Good quality products and excellent customer service
I placed an order at the beginning of September and have not received my order. No shipping data can be tracked.
Hi Josh, I understand. Thank you for getting in touch. I am getting in contact with you right now we can fix it.

Hi Josh,
Thank you for your review.
I am glad we were able to solve this case via e-mail.

If you have any other inquiries, please let me know.

the WakingHerbs team
Waking Herbs is an awesome company. Seriously, the customer service is the best I’ve ever received. Their website is also quality. If I’m ever on the search for a sacred herb, I check to see if Waking Herbs has it in stock first.
Very pleased with this site and how efficient they were in providing quality products!
On point. Great product.
Came on time and exactly as described !!
Very satisfied and have never had an issue.
There are actually only two places on the Internet I trust the most and buy from as to the special healing herbs. Waking Herbs are one of them.
Very fast delivery and good quality product. Thank you 🙏
Great selection, quality product, and reasonable free shipping time. Very happy customer overall!
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 2,410 reviews