Waking Herbs Reviews

Lance Supernaw
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 9th September 2021
Brian Mcalister
Alexandros Zachos
Clear description. Shipped very quickly. Beautiful products. And a company vision as all companies should have. In short, a great company!
Gran calidad y servicio!!! Muy satisfecho con las compras que he realizado y con una muy buena atenciĆ³n al cliente.
Excellent quality and service. Everything I have bought, has brought new levels of excitement into my life. I love the ethics of this company, making sure that the wealth is passed on to the people actually making these wonderful products. Well done team!
I received my order in about 2 weeks! I am grateful for my samples.
I know your company for few years and have only positive feedback as to the service and quality. You are as simple as reliable and my experience was always smooth. I feel and treat you as if you are my family. Thank you from your work.
Great site, great service!
Always great products and services, would not hesitate ordering again from these guys.
There are many scams out there lost money many times ,and I would take one more chance to get plant medicine when I foungWaking herbs them being located in Holland witch is my place of birth I trusted that they found deceive me,from the beginning they where patient and helpfull with computer technology of ordering excellent products fresh clean and powerful and delivery has always come true so far no problems ,very professional and they have proven to me that they are to be trusted ,thank you love light.
Always great products, great customer service and fast delivery! Always a nice gift with your order. I once had a delivery problem but they fixed it very neatly! Great company 5 stars!!!
Waking herbs is an amazing site! Very friendly and helpful staff who you can trust and very high quality product that arrives on time! One very grateful customer here! Thanks wakingherbsteam bless up to you all
Delivery was fast and reliable. Everything i ordered was there and thank you for the extra blessing. I will definitely be using and recommending waking herbs in the near future. Many blessings on this company and their team. Thank you.
All of product i buy,are the Best,wery good quality. With wakingherbs i always fell good energys when i am ordering and waiting for order....shiping is realy fast,one of the best in my opinion,, Meny Blessings to you WakingHerbs team :))
I never received the order. It has been 8 weeks already and nothing has arrived.
Hi Ivonne, I am sorry to hear that your order did not arrive. We will contact you by email to offer a solution.
Superb! Waking Herbs is a compendium of dream states.
Wonderful plants and wonderful service. I am always very satisfied with everything.
Ive purchased from them 3 times and they have had excellent service, high quality product, and decent delivery speed. One time I thought the delivery was a bit long but nothing I lost sleep over. The only complaint I have is I don't know how to find out the name of this amazing herb they sent me a sample of. It's a kind of replacement for coffee and it's amazing! I would like more....
hi, thanks for your warm words. Much appreciated, we're honoured to serve you (and the plants). The sample of the herb is called Guayusa and it is my personal favourite :-)
Thank you so much for your high standard of products and customer service. Much appreciated!
Perfect service, excellent stuff
Excellent Products and Superior Customer Service! They really take care of their Customers, Thank you Thank you Thank you for all that you do - it is Much Appreciated!!
Delivered quickly and high quality product.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.76 based on 3,316 reviews