Waking Herbs Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Read Waking Herbs Reviews
2% very good bark
Always get fresh products, at a great price. I have put in a lot of orders and have always received my package with good shipping time. Plus its cool that they throw in free amulets or different herbs to try too!
Don't expect to get your order without cashing out an extra $35 for DHL Shipping i was told. No tracking # on free shipping so who knows if they are even shipping anything before asking for more $$$. Very unpleasant experience. Plenty of other vendors out there to try!
The Absolute Best Place to Buy!! TRUSTED!!!
Perfect experience in every way. Special place for nature magic. Thanks!
Great herbs, love their service. Well by again !
Great product
Wonderful company and beautiful sacred plants that come with incredible energies. The people who work here are spiritually aware and serve the highest good for the greater good. Much respect and love and gratitude for what they do 🙏🏾
Excellent products and customer service. :)
My purchase arrived quickly and was extremely high quality!
Perfect packaging, arrived on time and product exactly as described. Couldn’t be happier with purchase.
Last time I ordered free shipping, DON'T DO THAT when you live in oversee! First I did not get it, BUT waking herbs were really accommodating. They could have just ignored it. But they offered me a very good solution to the problem. Thank you very much and a big compliment! It is always a pleasure to do business with you!
Hi Carsten, I will contact you in private to solve this situation. I think shipping to Cambodia is better with registered shipping because of the tracking available. Especially for valuable orders we highly recommend opting for the registered shipping.
Dhara,
The Waking Herbs team
I am amazed at the quality of both the products and the service!
Excellent customer service and product could not be happier With Waking Herbs
Easy to navigate site Simple payments system Reliable fast delivery Nice products and great people to deal with, I even received a free gift 😀
Failed to ship product after successful payment. Shipping took several weeks. Product that came was nearly expired and very weak. After not getting confirmation of my order being completed, I waited a few days and then reached out to them. I was told that they didn't get my payment. I had to research and show them that they did take my payment. It took some back and forth before they found that they did actually take payment. As an apology they included 2 small bags of tea leaves. Shipment took a very long time, and when the product came (sananga) it only had about 3 weeks before it expired even though the quantity I ordered was easily months worth. Furthermore the potency was very weak. I will not order from them again.
Dear Alex, thanks for your message and feedback. I have sent you an email to solve this with you. Best wishes, Philip
quality herbs. shipped very quickly to usa and product was of high quality.
Very satisfied with the product I ordered. Up until ordering with waking herbs I had mediocre results, with their product all I can say is breakthrough over and over. I won't go anywhere else.
High quality product, superb customer service, and Mindfully and sustainably sourced goods. All came as promised and then some. Will be ordering through WH for the foreseeable future!
Speedy delivery, great product and came with cute lil bags of tea leaves
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 1,925 reviews