Waking Herbs Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Waking Herbs
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Extremely amazing service and highest of quality of products to be fairly honest. I really don’t wrote reviews, unless they are very negative or very positive, and this is one of those extremely positive reviews. Not only did we get exactly what we wanted, it came at an extremely convenient time being it came from overseas. The thought of the personal gift with the order as well, just simply blew my mind. Thanks again to our amazing friends Wouter, Laura, Daniel, and Philip. I will definitely be placing another order soon!"
"Excellent. They care about the consumer, sent me some pouches of teas along with the high-quality product. I thank you, WH!!"
"Good quality of herbs."
"On point and very professional. I also enjoy supporting those that Wasking Herbs does. Very classy group. I am looking forward to future orders. Dr Z."
"I purchased a variety of different hape but not satisfied with the quality/taste of any of them apart from the Nukini. They all have a roasted smell and not very potent effect compared to other hape I have tried from other places.Thank you for the fast delivery and free samples though."
"Ive made multiple orders with Wakingherbs and have always been completely satisfied with their service and business. You can trust Wakingherbs to take care of you! Trust the process 🙂."
"I had a great experience with this website. Very friendly, caring and prompt service. I was well taken care of."
"Was pretty good, prices are a bit high but oh well does the job"
"I have made several purchases from Waking Herbs. I am very pleased with the products. In truth, I cannot compare them to another company since I have not shopped multiple places. I have placed my trust in this company and it will remain here unless there is just cause to remove it in the future. Many blessings."
"Very good indeed! the only thing i had trouble with was that the containers of the rapé is very hard to open. but i managed eventually!"
"Everything from the website, to the service, to the plant medicine was absolutely perfect and exactly what I needed in my life in this moment. I'm very happy with Wakingherbs, in recomend this company very highly. Thank you so much guys!"
"These guys( and probably gals also) are great. When I inquired about possibly procuring a small amount of wood Along with my order the customer service was great. I was interested in some scrap wood from the mimosa hostilis tree, they do not have the wood listed as a item for purchase but it was evident my satisfaction was a top priority. My original order from their inventory was top shelf and everything I expected and more. I have ordered from Waking Herbs upwards of 6-7 times and have never had a issue in the slightest. I living in rural Alaska receiving goods via mail is often a waiting game. The time frame that comes along with orders from them though is not a unreasonable wait and I’m very pleased with all of my interactions with WakingHerbs I guess is what I’m getting at. I would recommend them to close family and friends , and I have."
"Great service. Sent free samples and kind response to my purchase. Products seem super high quality and happy of the offering Waking Herbs provides. Thank you."
"Very happy with purchase."
"Was anxious to order at first but so thankful I did, thanks alot! Great product! The complimentary tea was lovely!"
"Great service"
"Excellent quality and fast delivery. Waking herbs has got a new loyal customer. 😊"
"Yess you all did an amazing job this is the second job I went through waking herbs and this time I messed up my order twice and I was emailed immediately both times and shown the mistakes I made. I got my order both times in a timely manner. The medicine has really assisted me on my journey and is very grounding and powerful. I appreciate the service you provide and the bridge to the sacred medicines. Thank you, grateful beyond Words."
"I LOVE WAKING HERBS! I had ordered a large quantity of the mimosa hostilis and unfortunately, the package never made it to me due to it getting lost in transit for whatever reason. I contacted Waking Herbs and let them know that I had not received my package a month later and they completely surpassed my expectations in their customer service! They did absolutely everything they could to help me and make things good for the both of us! You guys will have a guaranteed customer for life now. And I just want you guys to know that I really appreciate all of the help!"
"Deepest selection of Rapé on the web. Friendly customer service that answer any questions you have pre order. Orders come blessed with small gifts which are pleasant surprises. There’s no need to search other sites"
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 1,590 reviews