Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 2nd February 2022
Claus Van Der Eng
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 5th January 2022
Timea Horvathova
I'm very appreciative of this family for staying true to their purpose! Wholesome consistency and love across the board!
Excellent products, amazing service 🙏
Good quality products and fast shipping.
Great products, high quality. Quick delivery.
I always use Waking Herbs because they have the best quality, most trusted sacraments. Their shipping takes a few days if it's in the US which is super convenient! Thanks Waking Herbs!
Very happy with product and shipping!
I did something wrong and they made sure everything went right. Great people, great service, thank you ;)
Very good service, TOP TIER!!! All to really say.
The product came quick and it was high quality. I will be using wakingherbs exclusively from now on. Thanks.
I have often bought from Waking Herbs. The quality is excellent and also the price-performance ratio is right. And I love their philosophy :)
Their products are of the best quality I've come across in any European or UK supplier of plant medicine. They also have the best customer support I've dealt with. They never hesitated to rectify any issues I've faced, and really it was only with one order our of several that I've ever had to ask them to fix something.
Excellent customer service, fast shipping & quality mhrb!
Verry friendly and prompt service. There was a mixup with my order, and they made shure it was fixed and I was happy. The product was of fine quality
Of all the places in my experience and research on plants and extracts of spiritual and mental connectivity waking herbs offers the highest quality with a varied range of diversity ,I take pride in being a satisfied customer and hope to stay so.
Excellent service! Supportive, always include litttle gift to your order. You can feel they really care about their customers. Highly recommended!
Love my guayusa. I'm assuming the leaves were packed whole but the flimsy cushioned envelope made them arrive mostly crushed. Doesn't change content but it was a gift and I didn't think they looked great.
Ethical and great quality. Can't ask for more.
Love the beautiful products, good quality and always a correct delivery with a nice message.
Their products' quality is great, but the customer service is very poor. The person in charge of customer service is very unprofessional. ・Says s/he will get you back shortly after checking, and never does until prompted. ・Doesn't read the email fully. When you ask a few questions and you'd only get an answer for one. I was hoping that it was just one time thing, but unfortunately experienced this again and again over the course of the last couple of years.
Hi, Thanks for your message. We are sorry to hear that our customer service did not meet your expectations. We are always open to feedback and do our best to improve our service.
They have a wide variety of products and and have great customer service.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.76 based on 3,698 reviews