Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 19th August 2022
Claus Van Der Eng
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 2nd August 2022
Doyle Hodges
Fast and reliable service. Good quality products.
I received my herbs just as promised and am very grateful.
Excellent service. Bunch of legends, good product.
The products Waking Herbs provides is the most organic and life enriching product I have found. I appreciate all you do. Thanks
Great product, good customer service, and fair pricing. The ordering and payments process is a little more work but all in all worth it.
They came highly recommended by my peers, so I decided to make a order. The team is very prompt with responding. But unfortunately my order wasn't able to be processed due to not having the stock to fulfill it. They were responsive and processed my refund. I am sad it didn't work out, but I will be making a future order in time.
Ik ben bijzonder tevreden over Walking Herbs! 🙏
I am very impressed with this service. It didn't take ages to arrive in my country and love the gift inside. Thanks Waking Herbs. (Can vouch that this service is legitimate and provides a quality and accurate product) 10/10
The quality of the product was wonderful and the packaging sturdy. There were a couple free additions sent with the order which was a pleasant surprise! We will be ordering more items now that we have had such a great experience.
Lovely people, dedicated to the plants, super good vibes, excellent products
Delivery in a timely manner very happy with it
If waking herbs sells it, I'll not look elsewhere. Always a professional and excellent service / product
The product quality is good, I think you can make the recipient of the essential oil to drop directly from it without using separated plastic droppers. The problem I had with using the discount voucher and passing another invoice when I had paid already, without having that option right away in the payment and in the end not having the discount which was advertised didn't content me much. Besides that all good.
Hi, Thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that something went wrong with the discount coupon. We will contact you via email and offer a solution.
Phenomenal every time. The quality is amazing, always arrives without hassle, can’t recommend enough. They’ve made it possible to access plants the help me live with a brain injury. Much love to them, they provide a truly unmatched service.
Great, no complaints. I'll likely buy from them again.
Very high quality products. Fast shipping. Fast reship in case of trouble. Dream time.
Only positive vibes. Such a nice company to work with.
Loved the product arrived in perfect condition everything was awesome
I was very nervous about doing business with a company in the Netherlands, as I'm in the US. But I felt the products they offer are indicative of their integrity and dedication to the betterment of this planet and humanity, so I proceeded with the transaction (over $100), and was very pleased with my purchase. Shipping took a bit longer than I expected, but it was well worth it. Thank you Waking Herbs!
Product came fast and discreet, is of top quality! Thank you waking herbs!
Waking Herbs is rated 4.8 based on 4,135 reviews