Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 9th September 2021
Brian Mcalister
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Alexandros Zachos
Ordered 200 grams of Greyusa Ilex tea and 2 grams of harmine HCl. Both were great quality and had very helpful customer support during the process. The first package didn’t arrive and I messaged waking herbs. They responded back asking me to wait a week or two more. After that, they offered a reship, a refund, or I could order again and they’ll include the previous items to it. I requested a reship and it took around 3 weeks to get here (OH, US).
Great service.
This is my second time ordering the mhrb hidden valley I am very pleased with the results and will definitely keep using waking herbs from now on quality product fast delivery.
I have been a customer of Waking Herbs this last year and I find their products are very high quality, they have great communication after purchase and carry hard to find herbs. Thank you for all you do!
Quick answer to questions and send with blessings & love
All communication was prompt and nice. I got my PO quickly.
WH is my go to and the site I recommend to my friends. This is by far my favorite source for natures rarest and most intriguing botanical products. I’ve ordered many times and have always received excellent products and services + I love that we can use crypto here. 10/10
very good!
It's delightful to do business with this company, Waking Herbs. Any questions I've had are answered promptly, and their service is precise and timely. Communication is also excellent, I receive an email every step of the way to assure me what part of the process my order is within. Thank you, Waking Herbs, for the wonderful work you do.
Excellent product - fast shipping. Love these guys.
I’ve been buying from waking herbs for a little over a year.. products always on point. Friendly service easy payments, and usually quick delivery.. always happy to receive my little free gift too.
My order arrived quickly, was of wonderful quality, and contained a little gift. Thank you, wonderful people at Waking Herbs.
Excellent choice of products Excellent quality of products Excellent service and delivery Thank you very much all @ Waking Herbs
Good service. Give more than being askes for!
The experience was very smooth and everything worked out great.
I am a first-time buyer and I purchased from Waking Herbs. I was blown away. The product quality was excellent and I received it fast. No hassles or issues. Great company to work with.
Quick delivery, great with communication. The product that I have purchased has undoubtedly open my mind spiritually to the point it I reconstructed my whole ideology on life. Seriously thank you!
One of the best sacred plants shop , they have the best quality and also best customer service, thank you for always delivering our products with so much love and on time. Much love to this project !
I did my first order on waking herbs some weeks ago. I can say that I'm very happy with the products since they are genuine and fresh. The shipping was fast and everything was fine. I'll buy here again for sure
Always a pleasude to order from wakimg herbs. Such a great service ervery time.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.76 based on 3,448 reviews