Waking Herbs Reviews

+3123 7370 777

admin@wakingherbs.com

Nieuweweg 5a

Tell us how Waking Herbs made you happy
I did have trouble with my order but waking herbs went over the top to insure that my order was received. They are the best in customer satisfaction
I have NOT received my purchase yet!!!!! Ordered March 23,2020.
Hi Amelia, Sorry to hear you not received your order yet, we will contact you in private to look at how we can solve this situation.

Waking Herbs team
Waited 2 months no package, contacted customer service, they were very prompt, offered to reship as a split package which I accepted, the domestic portion arrived very promptly and was good quality would order again
Hi Aaron, I saw that we have already contacted you on this matter! Happy to see we could come to a solution with you.

Waking Herbs team
While I never received my first order, they were super responsive and shipped a replacement order out as soon as they saw my review.
Great overall customer service
Hi Kyle, I will contact you in private to look at how we can solve this situation :)

Waking Herbs team
Order was simple. Took a while to make it but that’s understandable. Will definitely be ordering from you guys again soon!
Great service, prices and quality.
Excellent Products and Customer Service!! Waking Herbs provides Quality products you can trust and rely on for Health, Healing and Expansion. I am so Grateful for all that you do! Thank you Waking Herbs!!
Had a great experience dispite Covid19. I placed an order and about 2 weeks go by and boom the country shuts down. I reached out to see what thwe statuswas for my shipment seeing how I never got a tracking number confirming my shipment had mad it to the country. In less than 24 hr I was greeted with a present response explaining it was shipped on that end just kinda in limbo because of the virus and my packagewould arrive, it just may take a bit longer because of whats going on "covid19". But they reassured me it would get here and if it didn't they would work with me and get me a replacement if it didn'tshow up. But he was correct, it took about a month but I got it and love my product. Best root bark i can find. Thank you Wakingherbs for responding so quick and taking care of you customers. I love your product and service. Thank you thank you thank you...
excellent service and herbs are top quality. wouldnt use anyone else A+++ SELLER
Originally, got MHRB(great results)
But have gone on to explore the MANY quality plants available
โš›๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•‰๏ธ
Received by regular mail within few days, exactly as ordered, instant email response to a small change order.

Very happy with the products, packaging, response. No issues recommending these guys at any time.
good service, good price, good shipping
Quality rapé. Fast shipping. Happy with my experience!
A delightful deal! Clear and professional.
very helpful
Top products & fast delevery =)

Will see you soon...
Great people, easy to work with. Willing to accommodate lost or delayed delivery.
My dyE yield was okay but not notable
Exellent service and Products, very fast and secure delivery
Very helpful, high quality product, extra gifts, all around an amazing experience and will be doing more business!!!
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 2,184 reviews