Waking Herbs Reviews

Vincent MYSLAJEK
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Anonym
Thank You!
For sharing sacred amazonian treasure with the world.
The price is a bit steep but the material is genuine and authentic!
I've ordered a number of botanicals from Waking Herbs and couldn't be more satisfied. Will always use them in the future.
The process seemed a bit odd, but the package arrived quickly, in 2 days, and correspondence was swift and informative. Haven't tried the product yet, but it came highly recommended. Great job barkroot!
I placed my order of elephant creeper seeds in mid January, with the express shipping. It is now march 12 and I still haven't received my package. Although this could be from usps, I feel like the extra I paid was lost.

edit: I got a refund for the whole order, i want to say thank you to pam for being so kind
Hi Jeremiah,
Sorry you parcel has not arrived. We will contact you immediately to discuss your situation. Please know customer service is always an e-mail away and we are here to help with any issues. Love and light!
Great customer service and products. Thanks guys.
Again delivery was quicker than expected and once again I'm exuberantly pleased with the quality of my order. Now its official here is one new loyal customer because I just love what you are doing, clearly positive spirit in WH team and company! Thanks, and blessings to all of you!
The service and products are absoloutely amazing, it was a pleasure doing business with you
Great website. Great variety. Fantastic product. The customer service is outstanding.
Best website, always quality product been ordering for a long time now. I would definitely recommend to any of my friends. 10/10
Always good communications and service for quality products
great products
quick delivery
lovely support
Super service
Super fast
Super kind
Super product
Products arrived with a few thoughtful items thrown in. Genuinely was not sure if it would get here, and with the lockdown and post office mishaps (US) I was surprised to find that though they delayed quite a bit, it did arrive. Good customer service too.
Beautiful plants! Fantastic selection!
Waking herbs has great products with reasonable prices. I would like to see piri piri eye drops and mapacho rolls added.
very good. fast service
Excelente.
The Herbs are in good qualities.
Great hapé, plant material, service and kindness throughout. Very Good customer service with my questions. And so glad these folks are having good relations and bringing lots of value, fair trade, honest relationship and regeneration to the tribes, families and original caretakers of these medicines. Proving an avenue for them to remain on their ancestral lands and prosper.
I got exactly what was pictured. For a very good price also. Woth my purchase i received 2 free gifts. Only drawback is the wait.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 2,780 reviews