Waking Herbs Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Read Waking Herbs Reviews
Yes, yes, top notch quality. Enough said. :D
Amazing quality in the variety of things I’ve bought from them. Quick shipping, Grade A customer service, can’t go wrong with Waking Herbs!
I love Waking Herbs. Always reliable and great to deal with. Peace : )
I absolutely love waking herbs! They are super professional and very responsive. The products that I have ordered are of very high quality and come neatly packaged. I highly recommend them for your herbal needs.
Great site, great herbs, and good vibes.
Good product but shipping is too expensive.
Я благодарен Wakingherbs.com за превосходный товар и совершенный сервис. Я имел контакт с несколькими подобными магазинами. Но только тут наилучший ассортимент. Только в Wakingherbs.com мне наиболее удобно и приятно покупать священные растения. I am grateful to Wakingherbs.com for the excellent product and perfect service. I had contact with several similar stores. But only here is the best assortment. Only at Wakingherbs.com is it most convenient and pleasant for me to buy sacred plants.
Really nice!)
I purchased there 10x harmala extract. It was terrible. They could have send dirt in a bag and it would have been the same
I will always go to waking herbs for my needs
Excellent customer service, I had a question about my order and it was answered quickly and clearly. I’d highly recommend waking herbs.
All the products I purchased here have been of excellent quality and the support from the staff is six stars out of five! :) I can definitely recommend this website to you.
Your medicine was a great quality and I will definitely be shopping with you in the future for all my medicinal herbs and incense.
Great service. Quick delivery and high quality product. Thanks!
Delicious, powerful, and sacred medicines. Thank you for the high quality and wonderful service.
Easy as Sunday morning! Comes fast and they send a little sample of of their herbs! Truly impressed with them!
All the products and supplies I have purchased from Waking Herbs have been top notch. They are my go to for Sacred Plants and medicina.
Waking Herbs has become my #1 sacred plant vendor. Every product I have received for then has been above the quality I expected. Everything is strong and extremely fresh. I love em and you will too
Amazing service, goods reached in two weeks, two gifts with them reached also😊 Love their service, will order again today..
Great product!