Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodpeckers Crafts
Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews
Super fast great variety.
Always happy with my order from woodpeckers!
Great products with a great price and fast shipping. Thanks for being a great company!
Great customer service and qualiry products. Would definitely recommend this site.
The product itself was excellent and high quality but the customer service was beyond expectation!
Exactly what I wanted and fast shipping
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 6th May 2021
These are nicely made and a great price. I bought about 55 candlesticks in 3 different sizes. I have stained them to use with different bud vases for a wedding and they’re so so pretty. A very Inexpensive way to decorate tables. Quick delivery and great product.
Good quality, easy to work with
Awesome! Quick Delivery and Great sanded finish !!! Used these for a town-wide scavenger hunt !
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 6th May 2021
I have ordered multiple items from Woodpeckers and I have been thrilled with the quality of each thing. I've always felt that I have gotten a lot for my money here!
Excellent craftsmanship.
My order came very fast and the rolling pins are excellent.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Perfect thickness and weight for my project! Good quality. Fast service.
I’ve ordered several 18in wood circles for making door hangers. They are perfect!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th May 2021
My order of the barrels came when expected and nice quality. I will be ordering again soon.
Quick shipping. Easy to work with and offers bulk pricing.
They were great and will order again next month.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Incredible quality!! I will definitely be buying some more!!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th May 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 5th May 2021
The wood rounds were good quality and did not need a lot of sanding. They also arrived pretty quickly after ordering them.
Woodpecker wooden balls make excellent bottle chimes ringers
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.79 based on 942 reviews