Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

Barbara​
Excellent customer care, quick shipping at a reasonable rate, and I looked all over the valley for the moulding I purchased from Woodpeckers and couldn’t find it anywhere. Great store!!
excellent service. would use again
NIce product, reasonably priced and fast delivery!
Shopped hours until I found your site! Saw exactly what I was looking for at an amazing price. We stained the tray for the right color and it all turned out beautifully for the wedding reception.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 28th November 2022
The candlesticks were high quality! They arrived in protective packaging. I received updates on my order. It was a great ordering experience. You can’t go wrong with this company!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 28th November 2022
Just what I was looking for! Will definitely shop here again!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 28th November 2022
Quality products fast service and the lowest prices I've been able to find anywhere
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 28th November 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 28th November 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 28th November 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 28th November 2022
bought the 14" wooden paint handles, and the process was very smooth. Whoever I talked to on the phone was helpful, and the order entry was easy. The product came in on time, and the paperwork on the boxes was correct. Will use again.
I replaced my plastic toilet paper holders that had broken with the quality wood ones from Woodpecker. They fit perfectly, work wonderfully and are better for our planet! Highly recommend!!
These worked perfect for us. My Girl Scouts made charcuterie boards
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th November 2022
The quality of the wood balls and the birch plywood are always fantastic! Thanks Woodpeckers Crafts for making things easy!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th November 2022
I make toys for children and the wheels I get from Woodpeckers are the best.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th November 2022
Everything you need is here. Prices can’t be beat! Great for crafting.
Great products and quick service/delivery. Had a need to speak with customer service and they were wonderful! Don’t hesitate to use Woodpeckers!
I did my research and shopped around before I settled on the woodpecker website. They are very reasonable priced compared to anything available in my neck of the woods. I was very impressed with the quality of craftsmanship and at how quickly my order arrived. I will definitely recommend them to friends!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th November 2022
Product described on website was exactly what was delivered. Thank you.
I haven’t yet started to paint my new wooden Christmas tree advent calendar, but I wanted to share how impressed I am with the quality of the workmanship! I’m really looking forward to this becoming a decoration that lasts for years and years.
Great service and shipping. Communication was also great!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 26th November 2022
Shipping was extremely fast. The website was easy to use. Nice selection.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 26th November 2022
Wooden bats were great! will order next size up next time! Made personalized bats for my Grand daughters softball team.
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.8 based on 3,382 reviews