Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodpeckers Crafts
Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

My order arrived quickly. The candle cups exceeded expectations. Great quality and value.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 16th January 2022
Helping us get exactly what we need
It's fine.
I’m an assemblage artist and I needed a variety of small spindles for a piece. They were wonderful.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 15th January 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 15th January 2022
Great service and selection! Apply leaf to the half spheres and rings when making my driftwood art.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 14th January 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 14th January 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 14th January 2022
Had not had a chance to view the product. One thing to comment on is the delivery they must of thrown the box around because when I received it the corner of the box was in bad shape. I'm hoping that the boards did not get damaged.
I have not used yet. I’m using it for pyrography projects in the future.
Good quality product that was delivered promptly .
The candlestick holders were great. I needed to sand them down a little more but otherwise they painted well and turned out nice. I put them in my subscription box for holiday activities which this month is a candlelit dinner
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 13th January 2022
Haven't used my wooden spheres yet. They are in my stash. They were what I ordered.
Great service good product just right for my project. An antique truck with whisky barrels.
Good deal on the small wooden marbles and yo-yo kits.
These trays are fun to work with but super lightweight.
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 10th January 2022
Love everything I have ordered. I have made multiple purchases and everything is always shipped fast!
The wood quality is excellent and ships quickly. I only use Woodpeckers for my Glowforge wood.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 10th January 2022
Awesome! Quick shipping and exactly what we wanted!
Exactly what I needed.
Gifts for friends
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 8th January 2022
1/4" x 36" wooden dowel - exactly as ordered and shipped quickly
Love the pieces I got. Haven't used them yet, but I will soon. They are good quality for a great price.
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.80 based on 2,277 reviews