Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodpeckers Crafts
Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

These square dowels worked out well as frames for some drawings. They had a smooth finish that required a minimum of sanding and they were perfectly straight, making it easy to cut miters. The price was reasonable compared to other sources, either online or local.
I love the wood ornaments!!! So pleased I will be painting them over the summer to use next Christmas! Thanks so much for the beautiful wood ornaments! I would purchase from you in the future.
All the wood products in bought were well cut and sanded. Ready to paint on when they arrived. Thanks so much for a great product.
The communication during the shipment process was wonderful. The products I ordered were perfect canvas for my painting and I will be purchasing more! Thank you!
Was very impressed with how fast my first order came. The next 2 werent as fast BUT it was during the holidays. That will NOT deter me from ever using them again because i Will be a repeat user from now on!!! great product. saved me a TON of money this Christmas with my happies.
Quick and easy transaction, thank you
Great product and fantastic customer service!
Good quality
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 28th December 2022
they have things that are not available any where else
the wood is always in great condition. The mailing time could be better but not terrible.
Love purchasing what I need from Woodpeckers! They're reasonably priced and arrive in fantastic condition! I like the emails I receive when my order ships because they're friendly and fun!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 28th December 2022
The wooden wheels are the perfect size to use as whorls for the drop spindles I have in mind to create. These are used to create yarn. I enjoy creating designs on the whorls using a combination of woodburning, beadwork and felt-tip makers.
Great products, quick shipping, reasonable prices, and made in the USA. What’s not to love? I will definitely order again!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th December 2022
The products are exactly what I was looking for. High quality and just as described.
Loved the products I ordered from Woodpeckers. The wood is finished nicely which makes the paint look flawless. I haven't used the candle holders yet but I made a couple things with the wood blocks.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th December 2022
Some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. Will definitely use Woodpeckers Crafts in the future. Thank you!
Bowling pins were easy to finish. I made a homemade pinsetter for my shuffle board.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th December 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th December 2022
Items were shipped quickly and are of great quality. Will definitely use again!!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 27th December 2022
Purchasing was simple. Shipping time was no issue and the company was in constant contact! It was a pleasurable experience.
Prefect for withe project we were doing. Well made as well. 😸🩶
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.8 based on 3,600 reviews