Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist USA

About Electric Tobacconist USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy

Under an hour
customer service
"They were very helpful and quick in addressing any questions or concerns that I had regarding products and purchases! Thank you!"
"I was shocked how fast and efficient shipping was through Electronic Tobacconist! Probably the fastest among any site I have used, and I have used a lot. The juice was also great! I will be a returning customer."
"Good service"
"Great service"
"Great selection of products and extremely fast shipping. Got my order within 4 business days from the second I hit "order". Very happy and will be shopping here again!"
"After searching many websites for e juice I found Electric Tobacconist to be the best!! The ease of navigating through the website for the amount of product they have is outstanding!! The care they take in the packing process and the speed of delivery will make me a returning customer!!"
"Very fast shipping and lower prices on my favorite ejuice than similar companies."
"Received my pods much earlier than expected. The service was prompt and I will definitely be ordering more in the future."
"Quick delivery. Very satisfied with the fast service."
"I absolutely love electric tobacconist usa. I can order online Friday and receive my shipment on Monday or Tuesday. It's cheaper than in stores and they are always there if I have any questions."
"Electric Tobacconist is by far the best vaping site I've ever used because of its very fast delivery time, prices, and easy website!"
"The website was easy to navigate and very informative. I found what I needed and my order was delivered on time and cheaper than walking into a store. Very pleased."
"ET USA is a great place to find your vaping needs... Everything I've needed has been available. Ordering is simple and delivery is always fast and accurate!"
"What I appreciate the most is the ease of ordering on line and the speed with which my orders are processed and shipped. I also value the careful and discrete way my shipments are packaged. You couldn't ask for better service."
"Absolutely love this site!!! Best products and at a very reasonable price!"
"Electric Tobacconist has very quick delivery, and the product was in great quality, no scratches or anything."
"Hands down the fastest shipping from any online vape retailer. Excellent service every order. Electric Tobacconist never disappoints me."
"Electric Tobacconist makes the online shopping experience easy. Their prices are very competitive. The web site is simple to navigate. You get all the info, pictures and options you need to easily make a decision. We'll done ET."
"5 star customer service!👍🏼"
"Great customer service and a wide selection of vaping items. A good place to shop on line!"
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.89 based on 21,028 reviews