Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Fast delivery and great communication
Professional and on top of things. I mistyped my address and immediately got an email so I could put in the correct one and not have to cancel the order.
The only online vape shop I use. Fast +free shipping over $20, great prices, great selection, great all around.
Very good selection of products and quick delivery. Free delivery is awesome too!
Wow!!!! Thanks ET USA! I ordered on Saturday and received my complete and correct order on Monday. Your website has a good selection at a great price. Free shipping on orders over $20. Your fast and efficient. I'll be back.
Easy to use website and quick delivery. Will gladly continue ordering again and again.
Service and delivery is super quick and website displays many choices to appeal to any taste!
Placed order and I shipping was super fast. Very satisfied.
Even without priority delivery the products arrive quickly and in good shape.
Best online all around vape shop service I’ve found yet!! Prices are awesome and shipping on products is super fast, would highly recommend to anyone!
Three orders so far and I love it! Fast shipping and excellent customer service.
Cheap, quick, and reliable.
Order was delivered early on the day it said it would be, everything was packaged well with no damage to the items. Products work very well. Prices are reasonable, easily achievable free shipping minimum, overall 10/10 experience. I would pump the breaks on having so much information on the front page as it can be a bit overwhelming but overall the layout and orientation of everything is nice. Great stuff.
Fast delivery! Happy customer!๐Ÿ˜
My experience with Electric Tobacconist has been awesome. Plenty of product options, fast delivery and great customer service. This is my go to vape shop. Highly recommend!
Very fast delivery and always packed wonderfully. Never have a problem with items I want not being in stock and the selection can’t be beat.
Great communication and service!
Very good selection and prompt delivery thanks!
Electric Tobacconist always has great prices on all of my vape supplies and shipping is super fast too! Thanks ET!
Very fast and helpful