Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
ET has been a vaping game changer for my wife and I. Being able to order high quality products at a fraction of the cost compared to any store I've ever been to. Never had any issues, fast shipping and reliable products. Thanks ET!
Absolutely amazing. Awesome flavor. Good cloud. Easy and smooth. No burnt taste.
I love this company! Great products, easy site to navigate, amazing prices and prompt shipping. I love that they post the reviews under the product so I can get an idea of how great the juices are. Thank you!
My favorite web ever.
Great selections, super fast delivery easy purchasing with confirmation of the order and detail on when it would be delivered. Thank you for great service! I’ll be using again!
Products came very fast, and all was exactly as I ordered! Package was protected well so everything was in pristine condition.
Very satisfied with the prices of our order. Ordered everything on thanksgiving, and received it on Sunday! Very quick service. When you get priority shipping it truly comes that fast!
Great customer service and fast shipping
I am very impressed with this company. I have ordered and actually recived my purchase the very next day. Excellent product, great variety offered and very fast shipping which is always free. Thank you for being there for us...
Fast shipping and great prices. Everything I need is on here and cheaper than my local shops.
Speed of delivery a little slow. Website works good. We will order from Electric Tobacconist again!
Awesome service! Always have wanted items in stock and ships out quickly
Always have a large variety of products, fast shipping, and great customer service!
Great product, price and delivery speed. Would highly recommend.
Great Company. Prices are reasonable,great variety and fast shipping. I have had no bad experiences.
Great product selection, great prices, fast shipping, and BEST customer service anywhere - No need shop anywhere else! Thank you again Electric Tobacconist!
Great service! I found what i want on your site with no problems! Shipping was very fast and the e-mail about my order does show that your people care about the customer.
Great products, awesome prices, and super fast shipping!
Great pricing and selection. Consistent shipping times and availability. It’s the only place I buy from online.
I've been shopping at Electric Tobacconist USA for a year now, and they never ever let me down. Regardless on the situation (stocking, mailing, etc..), there was not a single miss. As fellow smoker I was denied a simple right at NYC, out of all places in USA. When you are spotted with cigarette on the NYC street, you've been treated like a social paraya. Electric Tobacconist USA high quality products, yet priced at fraction of the cost a gift that still keep giving me a piece of mind.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.90 based on 25,032 reviews