Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

2555 55th street, Suite 100, Suite 100

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
I used this website for many years and it was great. But now you change too much taxes. My last order was $60 and i paid taxes $23. I'm not going to use your website anymore only for that reason. Best regards!
Faina,

Thank you so much for ordering from ET. We appreciate you shopping with us.

ET is always compliant with state sales and excise taxes, and California has very high taxation on vaping products.

We try to offer the best prices and free shipping over $30, but the taxes are unavoidable in your state.

Thanks again for being a loyal customer.

Ellen - ET
I have ordered from electric tibacconist twice now. Item arrived in good condition, faster than expected, at a very reasonable price.
They fill and ship my order much faster than other companies. I check here first if I need something!
The website I usually order from didn't have the product I needed. Electric Tobacconist had it in stock. They've now become my go to. Quick turnaround.
I am extremely pleased with this company! Quick ordering and pretty quick delivery has made this web site my go too for all my vape needs 5 stars for sure
You are charging $18.40 for a pack of 5mg menthol vuse alto pods. That is too much to pay when i can get the same thing at the local sheetz convience store for $15.85. Needless to say unless you bring your price down to be competitive, i will not be using your company to purchase my vuse pods anymore.
Randy,

Thank you so much for shopping with ET. We appreciate you purchasing from our store.

I do have some suggestions but firstly, the boring details. ET makes sure we charge the appropriate sales tax and excise tax. Sadly, PA has a very high excise tax on vaping products, which also increases the cost, as I am sure you are aware.

We know that vaping is expensive, and that's why we try to offer the best prices and shipping (free over $30), which gave me an idea.

If you could buy 3 x VUSE ALTO packs at a time, it would remove the shipping fee, and the total order would be $45.66 or $15.22 per pack and delivered right to your door.

Thank you for writing to us, and we hope this helps.

Ellen
I love the site always has great stuff ships really fast ggreat deals and pricing.
Electric Tobacconist has been great to do business with. I have had absolutely zero let downs from them. I would recommend them to anyone. I will continue to do business with them as well.
I LOVE this company!!! Selection is amazing, shipping is fast and website is easy to maneuver. I have recommended Electric Tobacconist to many who agree! Great find!!!
Great customer service
Love the conscience hate that I can’t use any of the discounts because I live in Massachusett!!!!!
Awesome products! Would love more discounts for returning customers though.
excellent customer service when I had an issue with the product and was resolved with free replacement.
Super awesome service!! Always very speedy even with the state of the USPS right now! great site, good sales, great service
Always great service! Best site for all your vaping needs!
I have been ordering for over 3 years now, and I have always been extremely satisfied with the service, fast shipping, and product. I made a mistake on my shipping address once, and they were very quick to help me sort it out! I got my package on time!
I absolutely loved the super cheap prices! I hated the fact that I was given 2 discount codes to use (as a new customer). One discount I got via email, the other was given in a pop-up window when I first visited the website.

NEITHER ONE WORKED. I was super excited to get exactly what I was looking for with a discount. I was so upset that I was told "discount code no longer valid" or "Discount code not valid with your account" that I went to look for another merchant with free shipping... NOPE... there were none. If you're a new customer, you can rest assured you'll get the most affordable prices! The sad part: the discount codes will probably not work!
We're very sorry to hear you have had trouble with the discount codes you were given. In order to use a discount code, you must be logged into the account under the email address in which you received the code. Additionally, discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounts at this time. If you are still experiencing problems with your discount codes, please reach out to us with the codes you are trying to use either through our helpdesk page or at hello@electrictobacconist.com.
I love Electric tobacconist!! I ahve been ordering from them for over a year and they are always very fast on shipping my order!! I highly recommend!!!
Always ships fast! Prices are great and they always have everything I am looking for!!
5 STARS! Couldn’t be happier!

I accidentally ordered 5 bottles of the wrong juice. I contacted them and they cancelled the order immediately, without issue. Made another order and received it very quickly and well packaged. Will be ordering again!
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 32,366 reviews