Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Tammy Honick
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Ursula Colon
More Photos & Videos
By far the best vape vendor on the planet. Amazing customer service, an epic product line with the best prices out there, and super fast delivery (that's free with $20 purchase). I tell everyone I know, & everyone I meet, about these guys. I've been a loyal customer for 3 years now and have found they simply can't be beat by any measure.
Fast shipping, awesome customer service and quality products every time! I've ordered from them multiple times and will continue to get all of my vaping products from them.
Ordering is easy, and shipment time is fantastic!
Easy ordering. My shipment arrived quickly. Overall I was very pleased with the product and service
Quick shipment to the Middle East! A lifesaver when you’re on a deployment!
The best there is.

I have used other online companies who take little care in packing/shipping and end up with broken/missing items with terrible customer service and very few issues fixed.
Not only does this company have a wide selection of items, with some of the best prices I've seen- they also take the care to properly package the items for shipment.
My items have never arrived late, in fact most my shipments come early and I have yet to have a problem.
Let me also say they always have the items I need. They are very well stocked!

So YES, wonderful prices; great variety; care with shipment; why would you choose anywhere else?
Pricing and shipping options were great! Received free priority shipping with my order, was kept updated with tracking. Order actually arrived a day earlier than anticipated. Was packaged very, very well. Took me quite a bit to get into the goods! Overall quality of site, product and service is awesome! Would recommend.
I love your company ! It's very easy to navigate the website and great deal & products ! Will continue to buy from your site only !!!
Quick shipping and the best prices! Great selection of flavors and brands!
I ordered new ccell pods for a podstick I own. Not only was the price a lot lower than the podstick company's but also arrived a lot faster than that company estimated. On top of that, my package came 2 days earlier than expected. Anything I've needed that I typically buy off different websites I now get here because they are always in stock. Thanks guys!
Great selection, great prices and fast shipping. Will order from again soon.
Everything I've ordered has come in a very timely manner. I have had zero issues. I will definitely continue shopping here.
great prices and fast shipping! Thanks!
The after taste is HORRIBLE
Quick service the right price great delivery
Love that they carry totally Wicked products.
I have ordered lush ice and mango bomb stig vapes quite often and have been very pleased. However last 4 boxes of mango bomb vapes were horrible and required me to throw them out.
Always on time or early with their shipping. Great experience in every aspect. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for e-liquids, pods, mods etc. I have been using them for all my vaping needs.
Great variety, good prices, and extremely fast shipping! Definitely my new go to for eliquids from here on out.
I really think this is a great place to order vape juice coils or mods they are very quick and decent on the price once again thanks
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 32,231 reviews