Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

hello@electrictobacconist.com

2555 55th street, Suite 100, Suite 100

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Very fast shipping
Good company. Ordered many times over the last few years and they always do a great job at getting you what you ordered in a timely fashion.
fast and easy service
I love this product and I received them in a timely manner. I just wish I could get a discount here and there. I usually spend a nice amount when I order so a code for a discount sometimes would be extremely nice, but other then that I love it.
Haven't had any issues ordering from the site, everything arrives pretty quickly/ on time.
Fast processing. Fast shipping. Great product selection. My go-to site for sure.
Always on time delivery. Fantastic customer service. Great company to deal with. Highly recommend
Great prices
Fast delivery, affordable prices.
This is the best company! They have a great selection, prices are unbeatable, customer service is excellent, and they kinda make the whole problem with the postal system seem questionable because I order at least once or twice a month and my orders always come within 2 days! Makes me think other companies just don't ship promptly and blame it on the postal system. I wouldn't order from anyone else.
Electric Tobacconist always has everything I need. My order always arrives in a timely manner!
I didn't get my package
We are very sorry to hear you did not receive your order. We have reached out to the email address associated with your account so we can resolve this for you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
Great customer service. Fast shipping great selection. I'd recommend to anyone that vapes.
Easy to use and fast product shipping!
Fast shipping.
Finally got my 6 or7 liquids returned to you for replacement with weaker version. Top notch treatment by your rep. Don't lose this fellow!

Rod Rosenbladt
Great flavor, fast shipping and amazing prices.
Love "Cola Man"! It's one of my favorite vape juice. If you like the taste of cola - try this. I don't think you will be disappointed. ELECTRIC TOBACCONIST USA has always packaged their products really well and most of all - FAST DELIVERY!
easy order and fast delivery
The Electric Tobacconist has been great. Their prices are awesome and quality is number one. I would recommend this company to anyone who vapes
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 33,561 reviews