Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist USA

About Electric Tobacconist USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Easy
"The products are high quality and are delivered very quickly. I highly recommend Electric Tobacconist."
"The Product I Received Was Just As Stated !!!"
"This website offered me the best prices plus free shipping for orders over $20, which is better than anywhere else I’ve seen online. I got my order within a few days and will definitely shop here again!"
"Great service very fast shipping"
"I love this site. Its so easy to use and their selection is awesome, pricing is excellent. You receive your products in a timely manner and the quality is the best."
"I love this store! They have great prices on all of the 'hard to find' vape supplies with super fast shipping. Definitely 5 STAR."
"Great products with awesome prices and fast shipping. The customer service is great and always on top of any problem you may have."
"Great products and fast shipping however a signature was required which required a trip to the post office to pick up."
"I was extremely impressed with the prices on your website! It was very easy to navigate through the sight, and with the reviews find the right product for what I was wanting. Great communication from start to finish of my transactions and was amazed on how fast the products got to my house! (2days) Excellent experience and will continue doing business with Electric Tobacconist USA from now on for my vaping needs!"
"Good quality and fast shipping"
"Soooo glad I found this place! Huge selection of hard-to-find liquid and parts. Super fast shipping and great prices!"
"I recently started purchasing my vape products from Electric Tobacconist after using a different vendor the last 10 months. Their delivery time is about 1/3 the time I was used to. I recently discovered I had purchased a faulty product, and after opening a ticket, my issue was resolved in the exact manner I had hoped for in a matter of a few hours. After receiving my first order a few weeks ago, I decided that they had themselves a new regular customer."
"Ordered and shipped fast. Great products and excellent customer service that answered and explained any issues I had."
"Always fast delivery. Really good customer service. Good prices. This is my favorite store to order!"
"The product I received was excellent! I'm in a location that packages can take a long time to arrive or even get lost. My packaged arrived on time, and in good condition. The website was easy to use. I was very happy that I could check out with my PayPal instead. Much more convenient for me. Overall 5 stars! Thank you!"
"The price is great, the delivery was fast and they had my 30% nicotine in menthol that a lot of places don’t have available. Thank you for your trustworthy service. Toni Vallo Monalisa21068@yahoo.com"
"Really great products, and fast customer service!"
"Website is easy to navigate, prices are extremely reasonable and in many cases better than I’ve found anywhere else. Shipment arrived quickly. Overall a great experience."
"Rapid processing of my orders. Frequent email updates on the status of my order. I was going to purchase expensive replacement pods locally. Opened my email and knew that I only had to go to my mailbox. Love this site!"
"I'm always happy with the service and the products I order!"
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.90 based on 23,298 reviews