Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist USA

About Electric Tobacconist USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Easy
"Always fast delivery and great products"
"Best vendor I've ever dealt with in the last decade of ordering vaping related products online. Shame on me for not finding out about them sooner. Shipping is always lightning fast, customer service and response is equally as fast. Free shipping on $20 or more which is unheard of, going rate of other vendors is $50 or more. Will gladly do business just based on the unmatched customer support."
"I can't remember a time in my life when a company provided better service than Electric Tobacconist. I was able to place my order and immediately receive a tracking number with routine updates via email. Buying anything online can be risky, but Electric Tobacconist kept me informed every step of the way. For someone who vapes very regularly, it's really nice to know your order is on the way. It offers the customer peace of mind. The products were especially affordable, and I even received my order a little ahead of schedule. I plan to be a life-long costumer, and I would recommend this company to all my friends and family. I am beyond impressed!"
"Needs to verify where they are sending products to."
"Fast reliable service, widest choices One complaint. I ordered several Leap pods last week. Upon opening one package of Georgia Gold, one pod was completely dead. Will not fire in my Leap device. I am hoping for a replacement pod. I will contact customer service today. Many thanks, Lee Perkins 512.578.8565"
"Reliable, I would buy again"
"Wide variety of products and very fast and prompt in delivery, great overall experience!"
"I have ordered from Electric Tobacconist for almost 2 years now and never had a bad experience. I hope it continues. Lol"
"This is my second order since finding you 2 months ago. Your service is excellent and your prices are the best I've found. I bought an AEGIS mod 6 mos ago from a competitor and spent $40 more than you charge. You guys are more than good, you are the best!"
"Electric Tobacconist is the greatest! Loads of e-liquid to choose from and a good variety of devices for all vapers! Love the fact that they are right here is Colorado like me so I receive all my orders in just three days! >)"
"My new favorite place to shop. Man you guys are awesome! could not be happier with my order and experience."
"Professional company with a large selection of the best vaping products at a fraction of the price I would pay locally. Delivery was within days of my order. Saved a bunch of money by dealing with them."
"Good products. Fast shipping."
"I ordered after hours on a weekend, and these guys shipped the very next day on a Saturday! I could not believe my order was shipped so quick! Amazing service! Amazing choice of products! Highly recommend this awesome company!"
"Great Site for all your vape needs. Has great choice and a wide range of product. The lowest price online and amazingly quick delivery."
"Always fast delivery. If a product malfunctions, they reimburse with credit. Hassel free. Appreciate that!"
"This was my first time using this company and i have to say , they are amazing starting from prices to a quick delivery. Also was very clear to browse for what i was looking for. I will definitely recommend this website and Im glad i finally find a good place to buy my e-juice :)"
"Excellent company to deal with great product and amazing fast shipping always a great pleasure to do business with. Couldn't be any happier I'm definitely a customer for life"
"Website was easy to navigate. Had exactly what I was looking for at a very competitive price. Shipping was exceptionally fast! Highly recommended and definitely will be a repeat customer!!!"
"Fast shipping and great prices! Always a pleasure to do business with."
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.90 based on 23,298 reviews