Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
fast shipping, best price and quality
It was so easy to find what I was looking for and quick on delivery, not to mention the free delivery :)
I love the quick turnaround with the response. My package was rerouted to another zip and was lost for a minute. You help all along the way until it arrived.
Speedy service, great products and the customer services are exceptional. Thank you for all you do. Keep up the great service.
Good UI let me compare/contrast selections. While there was an initial problem w/ e-verification of my identity, they analyzed the problem & my info quickly. Even linked me back to where I was in the transaction within the approval email. Convenient! People looking for a reputable company should note the fact they take tobacco legalities so seriously. AND my purchase arrived much swifter than I anticipated. Very cool.
Wonderful customer service. I love doing business with this reputable company.
Great 5 STAR REVIEW! EASY TO ORDER!! HELPFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! EXACTLY AS I EXPECTED!!!! FAST DELIVERY!!!!!
I am so impressed with Electric Tobacconist USA! They have such a great variety of products and e juice. Placing my order was easy and the prices are Great! You have a customer for life. Thank you Wendy Howard
Great company. Easy to use website. Items always in stock. Insanely quick processing and shipping. Packages always come in perfect shape. Customer service is speedy, and informative. Amazing company!!
This is my first time using Electric Tobacconist. My package came just in time, not early or late. I plan to order from this company again and I am happy with my transaction.
I was Wow at the very reasonable prices and fast delivery. It was packed and shipped the day after the order! PLUS, the shipping is free over $20 purchase, this place is a rare gem for e-cig smokers!
Get the items when promised...reasonably priced
Easy to order. Fast delivery.
Great service and products. Shipping was super fast. Very happy with company and purchases. Will be a returning customer.
excellent customer service and order fulfillment. e/t is my goto source for vape supplies.
Love the prices love this selection website was easy and convenient to use
Shipping was fast, and had some good prices. A very wide variety of flavors also!!!
Very quick delivery, easy to get what you are looking for they have a very good selection.
Didn’t receive my order! Can’t contact your company! Won’t even send a replacement and want to charge me for it! Facebook is going to love my review on this poor excuse for a rip off company!!!!
Hi!
As there is no identifiable information here, we're not able to address your issue directly.

We do, however, honor every shipping order we receive and make sure that everyone receives what they purchased!

Also, you can always contact us at https://help.electrictobacconist.com/support/tickets/new. We always reply within the same day (our hours are 9-5 MST) and mostly within an hour or two.

Looking forward to solving this for you!

ET Customer Care
Quick, hassle free ordering and shipment. Reasonable prices, and I get what I ordered quickly.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.89 based on 27,448 reviews