Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

2555 55th street, Suite 100, Suite 100

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
This has been my "go to" e liquid for a few years now. As a former menthol smoker this far exceeds any other I've tried (and I have tried them all both freebase and nic salt) I will continue to order from ET as they seem to have the best prices and most effective efficient shipping. Highly recommend especially if you used to smoke the green and white striped cigarettes!
Prices are in line with everybody else. They ship really fast. Good people to work with.
Great prices and fast shipping! I've been purchasing through ET for a while and the ease and simplicity are always preferred to going to the local gas station. Keep up the excellent service!
I love these. But sometimes one in a batch don't work well. But you always get help or credit, if necessary.
has a great selection of products and delivery is always quick
Great quality! Just as if in the store except access to way more colors! Best price around!
ET has a great selection of products to choose from, easy to order and fast delivery. What more could you ask for!
Been shopping with y’all going on 2 years now. Always satisfied. Great selections and good prices. πŸ‘
I've always been happy with this company!
It's great
As always you ship your products quickly and I thank you so much for that! I will only be doing business with you. You carry everything I need and more. I have to say the thank you card you put in the box means a lot to me! Once again thank you!!
A great experience. Navigated the site easily. Products were easy to find reviews and easy to read to the point descriptions. Products arrived on time and intact. Will be using this company repeatedly. Great job!
Great prices
Never had an issue, order my juice and pods from here all the time
Always delivered fast. Ordered multiple times from this Co. Once, item was lost, never received, they sent a replacement ASAP, no additional charge of any kind.
Super quick and got exactly what I ordered. Thank you 😊
Pods arrived safely and in a timely fashion. Still waiting for the actual stick device though
Always fast and on time and the product is good.
Great customer service with prices a person would find hard to beat. And, quick deliveries with wonderful tracking features.
Don’t take my word, give Electric Tobacconist a try!
Awesome place to fill all your vape needs, excellent prices and super fast shipping! Had my order within 24 hours of placing my order!
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 33,561 reviews