Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist USA

About Electric Tobacconist USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy

Under an hour
customer service
"Electric Tobacconist is a very easily navigable website and offers a wide range of products. My orders arrive quickly and packaged safely. I will no longer shop on other tobacco sites because I am so pleased with this site. 10/10 recommend!"
"I am impressed with the customer service I received. Buying ecig products online can be sketchy and I was nervous at first. But this company took care of me and my products came at a timely basis. I highly recommend!"
"Love smoking but it's getting tougher to navigate all the can't does...switched over to the vape and Electric Tobacconist. Can't say enough good things about these folks. More products and knowledge to help me when off the "analog" stuff. It's two weeks now and after my first order just received my second. Both orders were painless and beat my delivery expectations. The vape is great, no mess, no stink, no hassles! So if you're thinking about it, just do it. It will save you bunch of money with the assurance these folks are there to help. Thanx ET!"
"The guys at electric tobacconist are always quick to get my order to me in a very timely manner especially since I live in Texas"
"Great service and fast shipping!"
"Prices great and they always deliver quickly! We will continue to purchase from here!"
"Arrived today, very quick delivery. prices are the best, will continue shop here."
"Great company"
"My first order was smooth. I received the products within a reasonable amount of time. I still haven't found my favorite pod but I'll be trying all of them to find the right one. The cost for the pods are also lower than other manufacturers I've used. Overall it's simple to order and the product is great."
"Love the wide range of products and speed of delivery - excellent!!!"
"Not only was it the cheapest I could find Juul cartridges, they also shipped a lot faster than they said themselves! Im very happy with their service, and will be buying from them again! Thanks!"
"Every time I order I receive my items within two days. Ordering is easy to do and customer service always answers right away! Would highly recommend to everyone"
"RECEIVED MY ORDER 3 DAYS SOONER THAN EXPECTED. ALWAYS HAVE GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH MY ORDERS AND THE PRODUCTS ARE AS DESCRIBED. NEVER HAVE ANY LID OF ISSUES. HAVE ALREADY RECOMMEND THEM TO SEVERAL PEOPLE"
"Shipping was fast, product was exactly what I needed, and prices were competitive."
"Very good prices, product, and delivery."
"Excellent selection. Fast shipping. Great products. Pleasure doing business with the company."
"The site was easy to work with. the shipping was fast with excellent packaging. I will order from here in the future. Thanks."
"Best prices, I have found and quick delivery of my orders."
"Very pleased. Received my order fast. Happy with the service and price."
"quick delivery and good product"
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.89 based on 21,028 reviews