Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

2555 55th street, Suite 100, Suite 100

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Shipping was fast and easy. The website is very user friendly as well. I love the large selection of products they offer as well. Am now a life long customer. Thanks for a great experience, and many more to come.
You just won’t find better service. If you have an inquiry, they’ll respond, with an actual human response and proper grammar haha. Hard to find these days. In the wake of this pmta bullsh*t I needed some help discovering a new device based on very specific desires and received a response with 3 options based on my inquiry. Someone actually took the time to read my request, and send a consultative response. Very much appreciated and I ordered my new device yesterday. Britt aka - customer service extraordinaire, the site, distribution, and even the case management system they’ve selected are all top notch, and that’s good biz my friends. Cheers!
This has been nothing but a positive experience. The website is easy to use, product absolutely is excellent, there's good transparency of the products, and reliability. I will only buy my vape products and tobacco from ET. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
I just ordered vape juice here for the first time and was very happy with the service. They had good prices and a good selection of flavors. My stuff arrived very quickly (2-3 business days after ordering) and everything was packaged excellently. I didn't smell any juice when I opened the box and didn't find any leaking bottles. Definitely going to be ordering from here again!
Quick delivery, ease of ordering. This company has it down.
Excellent customer service! I ordered the wrong juice one time and it literally took them one email and it was fixed. Awesome prices on juices to. All around great site to order my vape stuff.
Excellent customer service. I ordered the wrong juice and took literally one email and they fixed my order for me. Great prices on e-liquids too.
Great prices and super fast delivery. EXCELLENT *****
I really like this site. They have wonderful customer service with super fast response time! Orders also come quickly, both times I've ordered so far they have arrived before the estimated delivery date.
Their website is extremely easy to navigate with helpful mg strength and flavor filters to find exactly what I'm looking for. Also, unlike most websites I've ordered from before they're taking action to make sure products are not sold to minors by ID submission and verification which was surpisingly an easy and quick process. I'll definitely be using this site for my vape needs, and I look forward to your inventory growing! Thanks!
Electric Tobacconist is a perfectly awesome place for all of your vaping needs. I love their E*Liquids they are cheap and AwesYummy. I been using them to help with my not smoking and love it Can't beat the prices of everything. I'll always buy from Electric Tobacconist.
I've ordered from a few places but the products come leaking,busted and are expensive. But, then i found
Electric Tobacconist and i never looked back. Im a Electric Tobacconist 4 life
You guys rock!!! 🤘 Thank you so much for the replacement liquidpods!!! Delivery was super fast also!!! 🙂 👍
Good product fast delivery.
Good product fast delivery Thx.
I can’t speak enough about the EXCELLENT customer service. Anytime I’ve ever had a question or issue, they are very quick to help resolve it in any way they can. That, coupled with great prices & quick shipping makes this site my go-to.
Great products at all price points. Rapid delivery, old school customer service, great communication with fast resolution of any hiccup. Thanks for being there.
Quality products at all price points. Rapid delivery. Old school customer service which is a rarity today. Excellent communication and resolution of any hiccups.
Fastest shipping ever! I love my juice and pods. Thank you for being a great company!!
It was a gift so im not sure what to do acan Ibkkbout it. hasn't worked since I received it.
We're sorry to hear you've had trouble with your item! We encourage you to reach out to our customer care team via the Help Desk on our website so we can assist you with this. We hope to hear from you soon!
Best Ejuice company! I have ordered a dozen times already and everything always comes as stated! My go-to online vape shop!
outstanding customer service.