Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
The products, the quick shipping a customer service have been excellent. Very thankful to have found this company from a web search. Couldn’t be happier.
Fast and frendly servive, I recommend Electric Tobacconist for all your tobacco needs. They are the best !!!!!
Very reliable with super fast shipping. Great dealer.
Electric Tobacconist is awesome. They have wide range of VAP products and the prices are very very competitive. It’s a one stop place to buy any VAP products. The delivery is very quick and the most amazing part is delivery at your door step.Trust worthy . I am loving it..
Excellent product, fast shipping and fair prices.
Website easy to navigate to find the items. Items were as described on the website. Items received on time as stated. No issues whatsoever! I'm a returning customer and will buy again from this site. Thank you!
Each and every time I have ordered from Electronic Tobacconist I have had zero problems. There isn't one thing I can complain about with the service from this company. They care about their customers and that in itself is very rare these days. The selection is fabulous and the prices are very competitive. They have the products I need without the wait or the hassle. From order placement to delivery it's a smooth transaction. Shipping is spot in and way faster than most out there. I usually get my order within days if ordering. With some stores your waiting two full weeks. You can't go wrong with The Electronic Tobacconist. Visit their shop to get all of your vaping needs fulfilled in one place with some of the best people in in the industry and at one of the best online stores out there today!!!
Excellent service..lightning fast shipping...very satisfied with their site!!!!
I love this store. I've never had any problems. I've shopped other places online, nothing even comes close to their fast shipping. It's always in the mail by the end of the day. Their low prices are some of the best I've seen. And their selection of products are great. Ever since I found this site, they're the only one I'll use. I'm very satisfied with all my experiences.
Very fast delivery and always exactly what I ordered. I’ve really never had any problems with my orders. Great company to deal with.
Very good selection and fast shipping,helpful staff
Fast shipping! Low prices! Website is easily accessible and organized and have a wide array of great products!
Orders have always been fast and accurate! Great clean site and good inventory.
Great service! It was really easy to order from their site. My items were shipped to me very quick. This is my go to for my vaping essentials!!
Excellent notifications on the whereabouts of all my orders. People like to be informed where their order is. Keep up the good work. Sincerely, Larry Kalisz
Awesome company to purchase from, not only they had everything in stock that I wanted/needed, I was able to find it all with no difficulty, they have great prices, and I was able to purchase more items. The company prepared my items quickly and was able to get them to me in a timely matter. Definitely will continue purchasing from Electric Tobacconist USA!
I started out vaping 5 years ago-local shops w/ expensive complex kits. Thankfully the industry has evolved-refillable pods mod nic salt systems make kicking cigarettes so much easier. Electric Tob. is the easiest way to keep myself stocked up! Good site, fast shipping. I plan to be a customer for life. Keep up the good work!! (I have an online business and I know how challenging it is)! Kudos :)
Appreciate Very quick response to resolve the issue!!
Nice selection of products, good prices, and when I had an issue with the Delivery Service, they went above and beyond and took care of me!
Electric Tobacconist was great. I ordered 4 disposable vapes from different companies and they all arrived right in about a week.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.90 based on 25,032 reviews