Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Tammy Honick
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Ursula Colon
More Photos & Videos
I've tryed alot of different product's and I like and enjoy mighty mint the best I Love the how fast the product get to me very happy with everything why I keep coming back
I purchased 3 juices and a pack of coils for my Novo 2. Definitely THE place to shop. Cheaper prices, fantastic customer service, good juice, and fast shipping. Zero complaints on my end.
Great company that offers efficient and affordable products. I can always count on ET for quick shipment and easy transactions.
This is a great place to shop for all your vape needs. The large selection of vapor products and their excellent customer service and fast deliveries make it a great place to shop. Thanks you everyone at Electric Tobacconist!
Excellent to do business with. They have a wide variety of products.very fast shipping .
I use this website to purchase all of my vaping supplies. I have had a great experience with them. Great prices, products, and customer service.
Orders are always correct and expedient
The website is very easy to navigate, with a wide selection of products. Shipping is very cheap or sometimes free, and extremely quick without any hassles.
Great selection, really fast delivery, online layout is very simple and easy to use. Prices are very reasonable and cheap, along with the deals
This is the best place ever to order from! Delivery is quick and prices are very reasonable! I have been very pleased with them!
Love this place! I have a favorite juice that I can only get here! Also the variety of products I can buy from electronic is awesome. Easy to navigate site, good selection and fast shipping with easy payment methods made them my go to vape shop online!!!
Fast accurate service. Great product selection and accepts PayPal. What more could you ask for?
These people are so nice and helpful even when I had a small issue. This is the only place I buy my vape supplies and enjoy doing business here! TAKE MY MONEY! 😂
Great selection and suspiciously fast shipping lol. Not really sure how they do that. And especially right now where I live where all vape shops are closed bc of covid (and even if they were open aren't able to sell flavored juice anyway), it's impossible to get what I need. Last month my vape carts ran out unexpectedly - I ordered but thought it would take 2 weeks bc shipping's been tough lately. I was about to buy a pack of cigs and what do you know, my pack showed up in the mail! Small wins - but nicotine crisis averted. This is my go to online shop. PS. Dinner Lady lemon tart salts is 🔥
I highly recommend Electric Tobacconist! Great selection, great Customer service, speedy delivery, great website, never dissatisfied!
Buy from Electric Tobacconist. You will not regret it!!!
ET has the best prices, hands down. They deliver when they say they will and it beats having to go to a shop where the people are less eager to help.
A great experience all the way around! The website had a wide variety of juices for my husband and I, the website was easy to navigate, and the delivery was the fastest we have ever had!!! Already recommending to our vaping friends!
Prompt service. User friendly website.
Great place to get your products very reasonable prices and Fast Delivery!! Thank You Electric Tobacconist USA !!
Easy ordering. Product was received quickly and in good condition. Will definitely order again.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 32,231 reviews