Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Tammy H
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Ursula C
More Photos & Videos
I opened it and it was dead within the hour.
Last batch of stig tropical mango (vgod) I ordered 6 and only 3 worked . I am very disappointed I order 6 every week and the last pack was a complete let down.
You have excellent service. I always receive my order sooner than expected. This is the 3rd time i used your company and I am very please
Amazing site! I got my order in 3 business days and prices are great. Will definitely order from them again.
Enjoying the fast shipping. Excellent product thanks for your service.
Super Fast, By far the Best services available... Kudos y’all rock!
Awesome company! Delivery is always fast, earlier than expected, and my order is perfect every time! Customer Service is the absolute best with quick replys and speedy service. I choose this website over any other every single time! It's a US based company; so Im comfortable placing an order at any time, the products are always legit and come neatly packaged, and everything I want is always in-stock and available. My fave place to shop for Vape products, I recommend to all of my family and friends and they LOVE it too!
Quick delivery and better prices than local smoke shop.
I've placed about a half dozen orders from ET within the last year or so. I've always found them to be reliable. I've never received an incorrect or damaged product, and the packages are shipped out and arrive very quickly.

This brings me to my "however"... why am I suddenly being charged an excise tax on my order? I live in WA state, where an excise tax was imposed by our money-hungry governor last year. I get that. But why now, when I was not charged excise tax on any of my previous orders? Yes, I've placed several since this new law went into effect. Why, suddenly, is this tax (which was another 12.5% added on top of my order) being passed on to the consumer?

I've never been charged excise tax by any of the other sites I've ordered from either. ET has competitive prices but I keep coming back to them because of their fast and reliable service. But now that I know I'll be paying an additional 12.5% (minimum) on top of my order and regular sales tax, it may be time to start looking for an alternative.
Excellent products and service! Always satisfied with Electric Tobacconist!
I’m always extremely excited when my order arrives bc they shipping is super fast. My salts are always packed nicely and never leaked. Hands down my favorite company to order from! Thank you E.T. 🖤
I am beyond impressed with my purchase! I love the variety and choices I get on this site compared to shopping in a store. I ordered 19 disposable vapes, and there wasn't a single dud. They also arrived in only 2 days! I will definitely be ordering again.
I've tried so many websites for my tobacco and I'd like to say you folks are the best. Always fast and the sent orders have always been accurate. Can't say that about some sites I've used. Thank you very much. Sincerely, B.D.R.
Definitely beyond pleased and grateful for this site. Best place I can get my refills, it's fast and convenient, plus my order came before the delivery date ♥️♥️♥️. I'm definitely going to purchase again. Thank you.
This is my go to site for nic salts or whatever else I need. I can always count on fast shipping, and they charge less than all of the others. Thanks guys and girls!
I'm pleased to report, all good!
When I quit smoking 5 years ago I used an outdated e-cig. Finally, I called Electric Tabacconist where they suggested UWELL. Thanks because UWELL is my favorite e-cig and Electric Tabacconist is the best site to purchase all of your needs.
Quick and always great quality!! It's a life saver in this uncertain times. Thank you!!
Every single experience I have had with ET has been outstanding. Great prices, fast (and often free) shipping -- Every single one of my packages arrive early, and packed well.

Speaking of speed, though, Customer Service is lightening fast (I send an email, and receive a reply in 20 minutes, if that), and of the highest quality -- caring, and concise. ANY issues I've experienced, which were never any fault of ET themselves, were still handled with the efficiency, grace, and integrity of a company that takes responsibility for their products, shipping, and customer satisfaction, regardless of said fault. it's obvious hey assume responsibility because they care for their customers, not just the bottom line.

After using ET, I *have* dealt with multiple other Online Vape retailers, simply to buy hard-to-find products, and I will never go back. The contrast in quality was blinding.

This company will make you feel like their only customer, and being such a rare quality these days, 5 stars is simply not enough.

If it sounds like I'm gushing, it's because I am; I literally feel spoiled during every interaction. In just a few months, ET has made me a customer for life.
CAN'T CHECK OUT MY ORDER BECAUSE THEY WON'T SEND ME TO THE SCREEN WHERE YOU ENTER MY CHARGE INFO KEEP SENDIG ME BACK TO THE VERIFICATION SCREEN. VEN AFTTER ABOUT 6 E-MAILS I AM TILL NOT GETTING THE RIGHT ANSWERS. I QUIT
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We are more than happy to assist you with this issue - please ensure that you are logged into the account associated with the email that you normally use. If this problem persists we can recommend alternative options.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 32,255 reviews