Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I know flavor is relative, however, this is probably the nastiest tasting menthol nicotine salt I have ever purchased.
Posted 52 minutes ago
My order was delivered within the time promised. The tracking was very helpful and extremely accurate. Great customer service. Overall I am very happy with my shopping experience. I will be purchasing from this site again very soon.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very fast delivery, Good prices, and a Nice selection. Definitely a trustworthy site where you can purchase your vaping supplies with confidence.
As of 7pm Thursday i haven't received my 3/27/2020 order. I DO understand that these are very very trying times right now. The only reason i pointed out my order is so you Know it hasn't arrived yet. This has NOTHING to do wiith "Electric Tobacconist USA. We are ALL in this together!! Be Safe & continue to do an excellant job!
Due to the recent pandemic, all of the smoke shops in my area closed before I could get to them in time. My nicotine supply was running scarce, but thanks to Electric Tobacconist, I now have a supply of juice to last me until this pandemic is over. I didn't really like how long it took to get here but that's on me because I ordered it on a Friday but the juice was fresh and crisp when it got to my door.
Website is easy to use and the speed of delivery is awesome. Great customer service too. I've already referred 2 other people to the site and they're as happy as I am.
Order never arrived in 3 weeks. Customer service has been quite rude. Letting Paypal handle the dispute. Not impressed!
I'm very pleased with the delivery speed. The website is user friendly. Great customer service that responds to emails in a satisfactory time. They have a wide range of products. Overall, my experience was wonderful and I will be ordering again. Thank you
While prices are better than shopping locally, I’m always surprised at how quickly I receive my order. They always have the flavor I like and lots of options for equipment.
I used to purchase my vaping products and juices in local vape shops but began noticing that it was becoming expensive. Normally, I’d pay $20 for a bottle of vape juice. A friend then recommended me to begin ordering online and at first I was iffy about it due to the fact that I like to buy my products then and there. Then I ended up taking a shot at it and I will never shop for vape products anywhere other than Electric Tobacconist USA. I loved my experience shopping there so much, that I’ve convinced a few of my friends to begin purchasing products there. The price I paid for a new bottle of juice and new pods for my vape, is the price I would have paid in a store for one bottle of juice. I was stoked! And, I got free shipping after spending over $20. Who wouldn’t want that? I received my products faster than expected as well! So my overall review on this shop is I definitely recommend shopping here. I’ve had absolutely no bad experiences and I am one happy customer!
Excellent in all aspects...Thank you!!
There’s no reason 2 day shipping should take this long. Now it’s arriving late?! Never making this mistake again. Still haven’t received the order.
I liked that I could Get everything I needed in one order. Great juice options to. Many to choose from! Will be purchasing from here again. Order arrived quickly!
Best prices and shipping results
I was a bit unsure of your site since its not as flashy as some of the other sites that offer vape supplies but service is what matters and my supplies came faster than expected which was so nice, I was without a properly working device and you guys came through big time, especially now a lot of sites are slow understandably but I really appreciate that you guys were johnny on the spot for me, this site will be my new go-to from now on, thanks! 10/10 site.
Ordered on Sunday night well before 4PM Monday same day cut off for same day shipping as and its Thursday and still did not ship even though I have tracking number and it says item has shipped and it's on its way to USPS Facility
Great selection, easy to use website, shipping is fast, and quality products! I only use Electric Tobacconist because I have literally zero reasons to shop anywhere else for vape products. Thank you!
It would be nice if like most companies they could just send me a new novo kit with the return inside. It’s too much inconvenience and I will deal with a different company.
They quickly resolved my issue with in me emailing them and this was after business hours.
Love ordering disposals online through Electric Tobacconist. Great products with fast delivery. So convenient!
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.89 based on 28,698 reviews