Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store. Please visit www.electrictobacconist.support to lodge a support ticket if you need assistance (eg with a delayed order)

www.electrictobacconist.support

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Quickly responded to an age verification question and I was able to place my order within a minute! Great service!
Always a pleasure to deal with your customer service people!
Great customer service. Always prompt to resolve any issue. Thank you.
Very good and strong customer service helped resolve a recent problem. Much appreciated and many thanks.
Had a lost package but customer reps quickly solve it and send a new order
These guys are great! I lost my first time customer discount code and wrote thgem about it. In 30 minutes I had a new code in the email and received my 10% off! Thanks Guys! I'll be back!
I really like the products offered by Electric Tobacconist, but more impressive to me is the high-quality customer service. As Big Tobacco lobbying makes it increasingly difficult for vaping merchants to even ship their products, delivery options are increasingly limited. Electric Tobacconist does a great job of getting its products to customers, and responds to product and delivery queries in a friendly and helpful manner.
OTHER THAN SHIPPING ISSUES A++++
Why are you still online in our state if you can't sell in our state?
While we are unable to access some locations at this time, we can assure you that we are looking to expand our network whenever possible so that we are able to resume sales to our previous loyal customers. We appreciate your interest and look forward to serving you once more soon!
always great!!
Hello Thankyou for resolving my order issue. When my first order was never received you promptly resent it. I love your company and your products and look forward to doing business with you in the future.
Ordered on July 7th, package originally showed "Out for Delivery" on July 25th. Today (August 8th) I woke up to see the tracking shows my package as delivered, yet no one in my household signed for any package and there is no package in my possession. This package required an adult signature, so them saying it was delivered is outright fraudulent as NO ONE signed for it. This of course happened right before the end of the 30 day window to ask for a refund. I have gone ahead and submitted a complaint with the BBB, I advise you to check their BBB profile and see the other complaints as well. If you are seeing this review please take it as a sign to never order from these people. You WILL NOT get your package and they WILL give you the run around. Simply a scam company that is using their once good name to defraud people of their money and their product.
Hi, we appreciate that this is a frustrating situation and we do greatly appreciate your continued patience whilst we work to overcome the difficulties presented by using the only legal medium available. I have looked into the whereabouts of your purchase, and we are very sorry to hear that this was not successfully delivered. We have reached out to you via email to offer a refund or reshipment at the end of the day today if the parcel has not arrived. Please let us know if we are able to assist further by responding to that email thread. Thank you very much for shopping with us.
Showed as out for delivery on two weeks ago for about 5 minutes, then magically went back to "Possession". Item hasn't moved since. I will be contacting support to receive a refund once the 30 days have been met. Never buying from ET again because ill never get my product.
Hi, thank you very much for reaching out to us and for providing feedback during this time of difficulty in the industry. Unfortunately, I am unable to find an order associated with the email that you have contacted us with; however, if you could please write into our HelpDesk with your order number, I would be more than happy to look into the specifics for you! Thank you again for your patience as we work through the obstacles of using the only legal shipping company available.
Quick to respond. Very efficient
They always have a good selection of products. I always get my order without any problems! I have been using them for several years now! Good job. Your customer service is excellent as well.
always great customer service. I have used them for a LONG time
Just waiting on it to be 30 days so I can finally get my money back. Between only showing 5 star reviews and the endless pile of excuses this company is almost a scam.
Hi, we are very sorry that you have not experienced a satisfying shipping situation and we appreciate your feedback. We can confirm that we are aware of the delays and tracking concerns that currently present themselves and that we are actively working on a solution. We do commit to all of our customers either receiving their purchases or being refunded accordingly. We are thankful for your patience as we work to improve the only legal shipping avenue available at this time.
Shipping is terrible, their tracking is equally as terrible. How bad is it that I have to wait several weeks for shipping but also can't even tell when it's actually going to be delivered? I fear they're going to attempt delivery without notifying me in any way so I won't even be home to sign for it. I'd really hate for this to get held up even more than it already is. Shop elsewhere please. There is a reason their site only shows the 5 star reviews.
Because of the PACT Act, we are no longer able to ship with USPS; FedEx, DHL, and all other major shipping companies have decided to make similar decisions surrounding the ban of shipping nicotine products. As such, we are now reliant on private carriers that make compliant deliveries. The only provider available in your region at this time is Standard Regional Carrier. We ask that you please check out our Shipping FAQ page for more information: https://www.electrictobacconist.com/shipping-tracking-i287 Since your order is being brought to you using an independent shipper, these smaller private carriers do not have the same infrastructure that the major national carriers do. This sometimes leads to longer delivery times and less frequent updates to the tracking. We currently estimate 5-10 business days for delivery. That being said, we have seen some instances where shipping will exceed this and do not guarantee delivery within our estimated timeframe. If it has been more than 30 business days from when you placed this order and you have not yet received the package, we would be happy to reship or refund the order at that time. We understand that this seems like a long time to wait, however it takes this long for us to ensure a package is indeed lost, or is being returned to us.
Total shipping failure, waited almost a month for 2 juices, no ship updates until I'm notified items were sent back to retailer without delivery attempt or notice. I'm done with ET.
Hi Roy, we are very sorry that you have had this less than satisfactory experience with our shipping company. We can assure you that this happens few and far between and that this should not occur again. We have reached out to you via email to either reship or refund your purchase at your discretion.
Electric tobaccoist is the worst. I have two orders ones been almost 30 days that I still haven’t received and the other one well in a couple days it will be over 30 days they have told me several times there both in route to my location. Well what did they got lost!! I put in a order somewhere else and got the order in 2 days. It was nice to pay for something and get it. But with Electric tobaccoist I have been out 300$ now and no product. Just order else where there is a trillion complaints and would hate to see others go threw what a lot of other people have gone threw
Hi Linda, ​regarding order ETUSA2746550, please do let us know if you have not received this order by July 29th and we would be happy to either reship or refund the order at that time. ​Regarding order ETUSA2748323, we can confirm that this was dispatched from our warehouse on June 30th and is currently on its way to you. In the event that this order has not arrived by August 11th, please let us know and we can assist further.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.9 based on 34,695 reviews