Review and raise up to £2.00
Fashion Nova is a scam.
Even all website with review functionality give us Consumer Alert! Saying that they are trying to artificially inflate the rating of their business (http://take.ms/ElRXb and http://take.ms/PQuZQ)!
They are thieves. They stole my money and do not want to send it back.
Here's a thing.
Ladies, if you are in the same situation as I am then start a fight.
- I purchased items and they were in stock.
- Payment (MY MONEY, REAL MONEY, $$$) went successfully.
- I recieved CONFIRMATION that my parcel is on it's way.
But little did I know that after that I will receive notification saying "OOPS, you're items out of stock we will give you an e-giftcard".
Now, Fashion nova, I want to ask you:
1. IS IT MY PROBLEM THAT I PAID AND WAS NOTIFIED THAT I WON"T GET MY ITEM DUE TO YOU BEING OUT OF STOCK WHEN THIS ITEM ON YOUR SITE IS MARKED AS AVAILABLE?
2. WHY WON'T YOU SEND ME THIS ITEM ONCE IT IS BACK SINCE IT'S YOUR FAULT?
3. WHO TOLD YOU THAT I'M YOUR INVESTOR? WHO ALLOWED YOU TO TAKE MY MONEY WITHOUT ANY PERMISSION?
4. WHEN THE F... WILL I GET FULL REFUND ON MY CREDIT CARD BACK?
After tonns of attempts to talk with their customer service, they told me that they started MONEY REFUND process (http://take.ms/hL5kF and http://take.ms/rr8ml), but in reality they did not do anything. How did I know that? I went to my Bank and provided all information I had about this situation, they said that they wil take care of that. And they did. I got my refund AFTER 5 WEEKS from the moment "Fashion nova is a scam" company told me so.
But you know what's funny?
Fashion Nova returned not all of my money back as a refund! And meanwhile they sent me a message saying that the proceeded all refund (http://take.ms/p3h2pI) ! THEY EVEN CALCULATED THE AMOUT TO BE REFUNDED! (http://take.ms/J4DyI). Instead of the overall sum they had to pay me they paid only $27.98!! Where is my $5.59?
SCAMMERS! SCAMMERS! SCAMMERS!
I NEED MY MONEY BACK.
I'm sick and tired of these frauds. We need to SUE THEM. And institute CLASS ACTION on the grounds on ILLICIT ENRICHMENT.
So everyone, who got suffered from Fashion Nova - send a message to my lawyer's email firstname.lastname@example.org along with description of what happened with a theme "Fashion Nova Class Action".