Fashionnova Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend Fashionnova

Tell us how Fashionnova made you happy

Over 7 Days
Over a week
customer service
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"I made a purchase paid for express shipping. When my package arrived I opened it right away and that's when I realized one of my items was missing. Not only was one of my items missing but there was jumpsuit included that i didn't order. I checked my invoice and order history to see if this was my mistake... it wasn't. I emailed fashion nova explained the problem and expressED how much I really needed this item by the weekend. someone did contact me right away. Only the reply was anything but helpful. I was told... "attached is a return label, use it along with the return form to return the item. Once we receive the item, which could be 5-7days, we will then issue you a gift card. With this gift card you can then use it to purchase the missing item agin". WTF!! The worst customer service everrrrr..."
"I was browsing for dresses to wear. As I was looking I seen they copy from alot of black own business. DO NOT SHOP HERE."
"I ordered from them several times and they always take two weeks just to pack your items this last time it took two weeks just to give me my money back and say they canceled items"
"I am giving Fashion Nova a 3-star although I shop here frequently. Over some time, I've noticed their sizes have gotten smaller ever since they added their PLUS size line. This is very frustrating to me because I used to wear a medium, now I have to get a large and STILL some outfits come super tight for a large! Another thing I have noticed is their customer service is downright awful. I returned some jeans (size 9 that looked like a size 3) and I have yet to receive my credit back to buy a bigger size. I emailed customer service and get the same response that I need a receipt from the post office where I shipped out from. I used standard shipping, there is probably no way to track my package so I will be out $30. I used to recommend this place to everyone and now I find myself saying, "be careful" when shopping on Fashion Nova because its definitely a 50/50 risk."
"This is probably the worst online shopping store I’ve ever come across. First of all if you plan on having your items for an event I suggest ordering them MINIMUM a month in advance cause you will NOT be getting them in 1-2 weeks like every other online store. Ontop of the poor shipping, customer service is even worse !! I contacted them about 6 times now asking where my order was which I placed over a month ago and they are literally copying and pasting me the same email not even reading what I’m saying. I wish I can give this website less than 1 star. Horrible horrible horrible customer service and shipping time for mediocre clothing."
"I genuinely tried to give them a shot over and over again but each time I'm disappointed. 2/3 orders I've placed have had damaged dresses to which I have to pay for shipping for in-store credit when in fact I just want an undamaged dress. The coloring is off, assumably from their professional lighting and so is their sizing. The return policy is not consistent nor is their customer service. I just don't think its quality. Great choices but it's not even worth risking for me to order. Try Forever 21. Same prices, consistent quality."
"Fashion nova clothes are really just trash honestly. Their refund policy is unfair, they are basically scammers!!! Nothing will look like the pictures. Fashion NEVER"
"They just dont care about their customers and will throw policy in your face instead of making things right. Worst experience."
"Thieves! I placed 2 orders. One on January 31st, the other on February 6th. My first order has never been shipped. The last update was February 4th - RANCHO DOMINGUEZ. Nothing since. I have emailed many times and all they respond with is with a generic pasted message that they are not responsible for the shipping and customs. IT NEVER HIT CUSTOMS. It went missing from Ranch Dominguez. My second order has already been delivered. They have basically stolen my money from me and will not refund or even tell me where my order is. There has got to be something done, this is basic theft. They cannot just get away with stealing your money."
"Horrible customer service, when calling they leave you on the phone and just hang up after. They try to keep your money where ever possible and believe that they can keep your money on returns if you do not provide a tracking number to them. They are scammers. If you think you may have to return, do NOT order from them! ONly way to communicate is email and they are not helpful at all and they act like they can't see some of the stuff they don't feel like resolving. Worst customer service experience of my whole life! 0 stars"
"Okay so, here is an HONEST review from someone who has been shopping on Fashion Nova for a long time. There are cons and pros to buying from this site and I will list them all here. The CONS of this site are: - A LOT of clothes are see through so AVOID anything white in my opinion. - You have to pay for returns and a lot of items are final sale, so what you buy is what you get almost unless you wanna pay to get a new one it's not really worth it. - Customer service sucks and they hardly will ever get back to you. The PROS of this site are: - I've gotten some of the best clothes from this site. My favorite items are jeans and bodysuits. Anything black will always be a good buy. Shoes are amazing too. - I'm personally not plus size but they have a wide selection for those who are and models displaying it. - I've never had an issue with something fitting me wrong, I love the way their clothes fit me. - I see a lot of comments about shipping. I usually get overnight and never had an issue. If you order on a non business day or AFTER a certain time, it won't be 1 day, it will be 2 day. So make sure you read the fine print when choosing shipping and look at the time. -They ALWAYS have a 30% off coupon. Use the google chrome extension called HONEY and you will always find a coupon. TL;DR I REALLY love the clothes i've gotten on Fashion Nova but i've done a lot of trial and error with what to order. Don't order anything white and pay attention to the size chart. Pay attention to the time/day you are ordering if using overnight shipping or IT WILL be 2 day."
"Horrible! I purchased a dress and also paid for over night shipping and the delivery guy came and didn’t bother calling me saying he wasn’t able to get into the gate but yet fashion nova gives no selection to put in a gate code , and of course I’d think they have a micro gate opener!! Why ask for my number and not call me if you can get it! The dress was overnight due to a special occasion, all customer service can say is I’m sorry , I wanted a full refund and they never even got back to me with a response!!!! Never shopping here again!"
"Using codes they advertise is a scam! I placed my order with the freeshiping code and I didn’t go though. I emailed about the issue and I got an email back saying that they cannot do anything about it. Then I called and they person on the other end automatically responded with out asking for my order information. Just like robots they responded with “unfortunately, we cannot do anything once the order has been processed. When you clicked to make the payment you agree with our terms”. They refused to give me free shipping or to give me a discount. I will not purchase anything from them again. They clothes better not be cheap fabric! I do not recommend ordering online. They will scam you."
"This is what he sent: he was nothing but rude, I can't believe you work with people like this guy so unhelpful and pedantic when it comes to doing his job, please see what he sent he previously told me to check the website when I clearly stated that I've done and I couldn't find the items cus I forgot the names; Dennys Flores (SPA) (Fashion Nova) Feb 16, 10:51 AM PST Hi Love, Thank you for contacting Fashion Nova, I'm happy to help! You can call our Customer Care department at 1 (800) 866-0286 Mondays-Fridays between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST. Please let us know if you have any further questions, and thank you for being a #NOVABABE"
"This is what he sent: he was nothing but rude, I can't believe you work with people like this guy so unhelpful and pedantic when it comes to doing his job, please see what he sent he previously told me to check the website when I clearly stated that I've done and I couldn't find the items cus I forgot the names; Dennys Flores (SPA) (Fashion Nova) Feb 16, 10:51 AM PST Hi Love, Thank you for contacting Fashion Nova, I'm happy to help! You can call our Customer Care department at 1 (800) 866-0286 Mondays-Fridays between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST. Please let us know if you have any further questions, and thank you for being a #NOVABABE Kind Regards, Dennys"
"Tried them 2ce in 1 week while they had a sale. First order, instead of men’s denim jack I got a tacky women’s orange camp pant. All other items as expected except a men’s tank that looked cheap/juvenile. Ordered was timely. Inconvenienced per their wrong shipment, though. I had to report, send photo, email, pay to ship wrong item bk. And wait to receive gift card for original purchase plus $10max shipping refund. Issue is item was on sale so still awaiting refund to see if total reflected. Note item exchange preferred. Just want what I ordered (and was on shipping label and receipts) but they will make me reorder. Second order, just received today. Got 21/74 items I purchased! Again had to photo and inventory plus call and email. Will see how they rectify. Not promising. Clothes that arrived seemed ok (didn’t open) Will not use them again. Appear to have incompetent or dishonest shipping staff and insufficient return policies (gift card only? No thanks!) Never again"
"I ordered with them they offered a 1 day shipping for valentine's day I ordered a shirt on the 13th of February to wear on valentine's day it said after being purchased it wont be in until the 15th (I tried to cancel BUT fashionnova doesnt offer cancellation) I still haven't received the shirt it looks like I wont receive it until the 17th. Very disappointed"
"I guess all these reviews are because something went wrong with their order BUT..... I love them I move ordered form them twice and both times by the second/ third day they are here!!!!!! Super fast love love love. They have some weird as styles but I only buy the jeans anyway. I have so much trouble finding jeans because they fit from top but are too loose from bottom or something like that great jeans great price"
"I wish I could give no star at all. I ordered twice the same day, one for my mother shipped to her address and one separate order for me. I sent one dress to my mom while I ordered a bunch for me. I then later recieved an email that my order was cancelled and refunded mind you the refund takes 7-10 business days. I contacted and asked why its cancelled and they emailed me saying the billing address was wrong but how could it be wrong when my mom’s ordee went through. So instead of emailing back and forth I decided to call and ask and the guy Daniel in customer service said the address was right but they cancelled the first order for “customer protection” because it looked suspicious how I spent $150 on my first order. Doesnt make sense to me at all. Please do not order from this website because the hype is not worth it and you’ll end up wasting your time."
Fashionnova is rated 1.50 based on 426 reviews