Fashionnova Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Fashionnova

How would you rate Fashionnova ?

Shaquilla McNab
"Good quality clothes. Poor shipping time but never disappoint with what is purchase."
"Fashion Nova is a scam. Even all website with review functionality give us Consumer Alert! Saying that they are trying to artificially inflate the rating of their business (http://take.ms/ElRXb and http://take.ms/PQuZQ)! They are thieves. They stole my money and do not want to send it back. Here's a thing. Ladies, if you are in the same situation as I am then start a fight. - I purchased items and they were in stock. - Payment (MY MONEY, REAL MONEY, $$$) went successfully. - I recieved CONFIRMATION that my parcel is on it's way. But little did I know that after that I will receive notification saying "OOPS, you're items out of stock we will give you an e-giftcard". Now, Fashion nova, I want to ask you: 1. IS IT MY PROBLEM THAT I PAID AND WAS NOTIFIED THAT I WON"T GET MY ITEM DUE TO YOU BEING OUT OF STOCK WHEN THIS ITEM ON YOUR SITE IS MARKED AS AVAILABLE? 2. WHY WON'T YOU SEND ME THIS ITEM ONCE IT IS BACK SINCE IT'S YOUR FAULT? 3. WHO TOLD YOU THAT I'M YOUR INVESTOR? WHO ALLOWED YOU TO TAKE MY MONEY WITHOUT ANY PERMISSION? 4. WHEN THE F... WILL I GET FULL REFUND ON MY CREDIT CARD BACK? After tonns of attempts to talk with their customer service, they told me that they started MONEY REFUND process (http://take.ms/hL5kF and http://take.ms/rr8ml), but in reality they did not do anything. How did I know that? I went to my Bank and provided all information I had about this situation, they said that they wil take care of that. And they did. I got my refund AFTER 5 WEEKS from the moment "Fashion nova is a scam" company told me so. But you know what's funny? Fashion Nova returned not all of my money back as a refund! And meanwhile they sent me a message saying that the proceeded all refund (http://take.ms/p3h2pI) ! THEY EVEN CALCULATED THE AMOUT TO BE REFUNDED! (http://take.ms/J4DyI). Instead of the overall sum they had to pay me they paid only $27.98!! Where is my $5.59? SCAMMERS! SCAMMERS! SCAMMERS! I NEED MY MONEY BACK. I'm sick and tired of these frauds. We need to SUE THEM. And institute CLASS ACTION on the grounds on ILLICIT ENRICHMENT. So everyone, who got suffered from Fashion Nova - send a message to my lawyer's email ecarhart@gibsondunn.com along with description of what happened with a theme "Fashion Nova Class Action"."
"I ordered two pairs of jeans from Fashion Nova. They literally sent me a size 7, instead of a size 1 and neither of the jeans were the Fashion Nova brand. Nowhere on the site does it say that either product was YMI or I&M Jeans. In fact, they mailed me a size 7, instead of a 1, because Fashion Nova re-branded them and put a paper label on them saying they are a size 1, despite the jeans having a tag saying it's a size 7. They told me I could not get a refund, I can only get store credit despite the fact they sent me a product six sizes too big. AND I have to pay for the shipping costs for their mistake. I tried to call their customer service line about ten times. It is just a continuous loop where you have to leave a message and no one calls you back."
"poor quality material"
"I ordered a dress from fashion nova for a special occasion i liked it because it was simple and classy however i do not have an hourglass figure like the models i am quite petite so to match this i ordered size xs however when i tried it on the bust area was very loose I am a size 8 in UK and size 6 in USA so this was disappointing as i thought this brand would suit for all shapes but i think it is more for people with hourglass figures."
Yvette
"Been a customer for two years now and I have had no problems at all. Such great jeans and so comfy and clothes are so trendy. And shipping is so fast!!"
"The material, the quick delivery, how those jeans made me feel. Everything was amazing in that purchase."
"The quality of the clothes are always amazing! Jeans are super comfy but a little short (I am 5'8")..."
Fashionnova is rated 3.25 based on 8 reviews