Fashionnova Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Fashionnova

Tell us how Fashionnova made you happy

"I placed an order with Fashion Nova before and the delivery was not as promised nor was the quality. Apparently I didn’t learn my lesson. I placed an order over 2 weeks ago. I received my order confirmation and that was it. The money has been deducted from my account with a delivery guarantee of 7-10 days. This will be my final order from fashion nova and everytime I have the opportunity to down this company, I will. If you contact customer support 800) 866-0286, it’ll give you prompts as if it’s connecting to a customer service rep, but then a recording comes on informing you to check online and their business hours"
"If i could rate a zero i definitely would . I returned something 4 weeks ago and have not received my e gift card yet . They are not returning any of my emails and they do not have a live operator you can talk to i feel like i got ripped off ."
"Placed order October 17th. It’s November 9th. Still marked as unfulfilled, no tracking number, no shipment, no response to emails other than a generated response saying it takes 7 to 10 business days and there is a slight delay. Mind you i had two day shipping. Yet they are on social media daily, they are also posting fake reviews. They also keep sending generated emails and Tex with the little coupons. I can’t even get my order that i paid for almost a month ago nor response. My money was take the day i ordered. I have been shopping with them for a long time. I have five daughters so we spend a good deal of money. However lately they are getting worse and worse with shipping and also feel they don’t owe an explanation. You can’t send the same emails stating 7 to 10 days when it’s been 30. Poor customer service or should i say non existent. Bad business."
"Waited 19 days for my order even after paying for 2 day shipping. I emailed them and got nothing but soon as my friend tweeted them about it, then they reached out to me. Once I got my package I was missing items and the jeans feel cheap. I ordered 6 pairs of jeans and only one had Fashion Nova on it and the others were brands that I have seen at cheap clothing stores. I’m not sure what’s going on bc I was excited but now I’m done with them."
"Everything I ordered came in and it really looked just like the pictures. Some pants were a bit too short but I mean nothing big. Some shirts were a bit see through but it wasn’t a terrible item. I got the free shipping since I spent almost 200 dollars but everything came in after about 7 days nothing big. Will continue to shop here I was hesitant since it was my first time shopping but it was actually very good. Love it! Was not disappointed."
"Before you guys order it tells you their transitioning to an new warehouse. It will take 7-10 business day for it even ship. I shop here all the time."
"Took weeks for the order to arrive and then 3 items were missing! No phone number to contact and the automated email response was 72 hours. Not cool, will never order from here again."
"I’ve place a couple different orders here and each time they have take over the said time. I placed my most recent order Oct. 18 and still have not received my order. Then I tied to call the customer service number they offer but it just tells you to go on their website and hang up on you. Very dissatisfied."
"DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! They say they are processing your order, hold your money and never respond back. They are so unprofessional, they do not have a customer support number, takes 3 days to get a response from email, and the response I did get was an automated email. I ordered on here before, never had a problem till now. If they do have a problem with the distribution center then they need to stop taking orders because obviously nobody's order is getting fulfilled. I am very disappointed because I wanted my outfit since I obviously liked it and II spent over $75 to get the free two day shipping and it has been THREE FUCKING WEEKS. These five star reviews are fake as hell. Fashion Nova needs to be shut down."
"Fashion nova sucks!! Time and time again I have yet to receive my orders in a timely manner!! I’ve order for special occasions such as birthdays and was let down each time. They take forever to contact you and never accommodate you for your wait!! This company has been an inconvenience to me and WILL NEVER RECEIVE MY BUSINESS AGAIN!!"
"I placed an order on October 12th, October 18th, 19th and 20th. None of my orders have shipped. I spent a total of $503.74. I placed my first order on the 12th, and on the 18th I noticed it still was not fulfilled. I didn't think much of it at first. (I ordered more on the 18th/ 19th / 20th because I wanted to break up my purchases) It is now October 28th and NONE of my orders have shipped. What really pisses me off is they have the worst customer service. I emailed numerous times and I have not received ONE response. I just keep getting the generic " we will be in touch in 48-72 hours bs" ] Questions below: Was your delivery on time? ( Not applicable because they HAVE NOT shipped my items.) How did you communicate with the company? (Not applicable because I have sent NUMEROUS emails, and I have not received any real response. All I receive is an automatic robotic response that says I will be contacted in 48-72 hours, and it NEVER happens. I tried calling the " customer service number" and it's impossible to get a human. They refer you to the website to contact them, THE SAME email address and website messaging system I have been using and receiving NO response)"
"Clothing sizes all wrong. I spent 300 dollars and that was a waste. Only a few items fit. Did not stress for refund just took my lost they need do better"
"If I could give negative stars I would. Fashion Nova is such a joke. I haven't even gotten any of my clothes yet and I'm already sure I'll never be ordering from them again! I tried to order some pants from them for my Halloween costume and I ordered it 3 weeks before so I didn't take any chances on it being late. I noticed a week before that I hadn't received an email saying it had shipped. I tried calling to determine the status and come to find out they don't have a phone number. So I emailed and it said they would get back to me within 24 hours. Well, 72 hours pass by and they say that it hasn't been shipped yet and it was still being processed and to allow 7 more days for it to process (its already been 2 weeks since I ordered it.) They also deleted my apartment number and used my complex name instead and when I told them to change it back they said it was out of their hands. Then they tell me that If it gets shipped back to them that they will only give me store credit instead of giving me my money back. This is the 1st and only time I've ever ordered from them and this will definitely be my last! Unless you don't care about awful customer service or don't need any of your things anytime soon then don't bother with Fashion Nova!"
"Terrible. I ordered something that was supposed to have 2 day shipping and two weeks later they STILL haven't shipped it. I emailed them, no response. Just got an email today saying that they are having issues with the orders and that there are delays. I bought two day shipping for a reason and didn't get the outfit I'd planned on wearing this weekend for Halloween. Ridiculous. Will not order from them ever again."
"They’re scammers, thieves and provide the worst customer servicr I’ve ever experienced. In summary; my shopping cart pushed through an order before I had the chance to input a 30% discount code and gift card (the gift card was from a previous order that they refused to refund). I immediately contacted their customer care team to cancel the order and even called my credit card company to ensure that the order was not processed. My credit card company said that the transaction was still pending, so Fashion Nova would need to cancel the order, otherwise I would need to dispute the charge after it goes through. I then received an email from their extremely unhelpful customer care team saying that they cannot cancel the order, which is ridiculous!! I didn’t authorize the order / it was a glitch on their end - why would I process an order and pay full price when I have a 30% coupon code and a gift card?!?! Since their customer service team is of no help, I emailed both their CEO, Richard Saghian & their VP of e-commerce Julian Wilson - but neither bothered to respond to me. What kind of service is this??? Thieves, and scammers. The most frustrating experience ever & leaves me with no choice but to dispute through my credit card company. Like really?? all this cuz their site glitched on me. I would never recommend this site to anyone. Spend your money where you’ll get proper service."
"This website is completely fraudulent. They will not refund you your money at all!!!!! They sent me an item that was torn on the left sleeve. How am I supposed to wear something so torn on such a special occasion? I should not be forced to keep items that arrived to me already torn. However, because it is a body suite, I cannot return nor exchange it for anything. Nor can I get store credit. This is so unfair on many levels. I am an innocent consumer who put faith into an online retailer and got screwed!!! Please, ladies, save your money and shop an online website that will appreciate your business and take accountability when they make a mistake. I am truly trying to help someone else not be forced into the same boat that I am in. This may sound like a waste of time, but I will be taking legal action because it is about the principal!!! This isn't the way that hard working consumers should be treated!!!"
"Good quality clothes. Poor shipping time but never disappoint with what is purchase."
"Fashion Nova is a scam. Even all website with review functionality give us Consumer Alert! Saying that they are trying to artificially inflate the rating of their business (http://take.ms/ElRXb and http://take.ms/PQuZQ)! They are thieves. They stole my money and do not want to send it back. Here's a thing. Ladies, if you are in the same situation as I am then start a fight. - I purchased items and they were in stock. - Payment (MY MONEY, REAL MONEY, $$$) went successfully. - I recieved CONFIRMATION that my parcel is on it's way. But little did I know that after that I will receive notification saying "OOPS, you're items out of stock we will give you an e-giftcard". Now, Fashion nova, I want to ask you: 1. IS IT MY PROBLEM THAT I PAID AND WAS NOTIFIED THAT I WON"T GET MY ITEM DUE TO YOU BEING OUT OF STOCK WHEN THIS ITEM ON YOUR SITE IS MARKED AS AVAILABLE? 2. WHY WON'T YOU SEND ME THIS ITEM ONCE IT IS BACK SINCE IT'S YOUR FAULT? 3. WHO TOLD YOU THAT I'M YOUR INVESTOR? WHO ALLOWED YOU TO TAKE MY MONEY WITHOUT ANY PERMISSION? 4. WHEN THE F... WILL I GET FULL REFUND ON MY CREDIT CARD BACK? After tonns of attempts to talk with their customer service, they told me that they started MONEY REFUND process (http://take.ms/hL5kF and http://take.ms/rr8ml), but in reality they did not do anything. How did I know that? I went to my Bank and provided all information I had about this situation, they said that they wil take care of that. And they did. I got my refund AFTER 5 WEEKS from the moment "Fashion nova is a scam" company told me so. But you know what's funny? Fashion Nova returned not all of my money back as a refund! And meanwhile they sent me a message saying that the proceeded all refund (http://take.ms/p3h2pI) ! THEY EVEN CALCULATED THE AMOUT TO BE REFUNDED! (http://take.ms/J4DyI). Instead of the overall sum they had to pay me they paid only $27.98!! Where is my $5.59? SCAMMERS! SCAMMERS! SCAMMERS! I NEED MY MONEY BACK. I'm sick and tired of these frauds. We need to SUE THEM. And institute CLASS ACTION on the grounds on ILLICIT ENRICHMENT. So everyone, who got suffered from Fashion Nova - send a message to my lawyer's email ecarhart@gibsondunn.com along with description of what happened with a theme "Fashion Nova Class Action"."
"I ordered two pairs of jeans from Fashion Nova. They literally sent me a size 7, instead of a size 1 and neither of the jeans were the Fashion Nova brand. Nowhere on the site does it say that either product was YMI or I&M Jeans. In fact, they mailed me a size 7, instead of a 1, because Fashion Nova re-branded them and put a paper label on them saying they are a size 1, despite the jeans having a tag saying it's a size 7. They told me I could not get a refund, I can only get store credit despite the fact they sent me a product six sizes too big. AND I have to pay for the shipping costs for their mistake. I tried to call their customer service line about ten times. It is just a continuous loop where you have to leave a message and no one calls you back."
"poor quality material"