Fitbit Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Fitbit

How would you rate Fitbit ?

(optional)

13 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ewa

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Fitbit in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I had one Charge 2 device, and 3x Charge HR. There were all very bad quality and had them replaced after less than 1 year until Fitbit stopped, saying the warranty is for the original purchase not replacement! So i I have Charge HR for 8 months now and it's disintegrating! I was always recommending it to people saying that even though it's bad quality the support naver make any problems replacing it. But now, I think it's not worth the money"
"I love my fitbit and how i can interact with it on my iphone :)"
Danielle Wisbey
"Quick delivery and plenty of tracking information - however they do use an excessive amount of packaging for one replacement band, very wasteful."
Danielle Wisbey
Andrew
"I ordered two Fitbit devices worth a total of £200 for my wife and me on 31 January 2018. I was notified by Fitbit UK that they had been dispatched on 5 January by their courier DPD. I was informed by DPD that the package would be delivered on 8 January to my nominated collection point. The shop wrongly returned the package to DPD . I could not contact DPD by phone and used their app, where a Customer Service person assured me they would try to get the return redelivered. The package is showing as returned. Fitbit Customer Support did nothing and we have no idea when or if our Fitbits will arrive. The moral of the story is that there are other fitness trackers available and while we have been long-term Fitbit users the company displays absolutely no loyalty or service to its customers."
Nicole Borst
"Everything I ordered shipped in a timely manner and great quality."
"Have a query regard my Fitbit tracker, two minutes on Live Chat to great guy in the 'States and the issue was sorted. Top marks to Fitbit customer service."
Linda Rennie
"Ordered a Charge 2 which had a faulty function recording too many flights of stairs climbed. After a couple of emails back & forth Fit Bit sent me a new tracker. A problem dealt with competently. I would recommend dealing with them in future."
Davidhanna07@aol.com
"Great product Great after sale when I had a problem which was solved very quickly"
Helen
"Very pleased with the product. The battery lasts long enough and the readings are very accurate. Tracking my excersize in addition to my calories has really helped my attempt to reach my ideal goal."
"Customer focussed, quick response, super happy with solution and offered continuous delivery information - brilliant experience!"
Janice
"Fitbit was very helpful when my device stopped working, they even gave me a 25% discount off a new device !"
"The products' comparison chart is great and the customer support is super helpful. One aspect that didn't allow me to put 5 stars is the exchange procedure for faulty items. Specifically, FitBit is using the DPD delivery service which is just awful, has extremely poor customer support and is rated on average 1-1.5 stars by users. If FitBit wants to provide great service they have to select reliable delivery company. As at the end of the day, I as a customer received absolutely awful experience when exchanging the faulty FitBit product."
Fitbit is rated 4.00 based on 13 reviews