Fitbit Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Fitbit
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Fitbit made you happy

"I’ve been a loyal customer for 5 years and my blaze won’t charge after a year and a half .. got told today by 3 people they won’t replace it.. what kind of service is that?!?"
Are you Fitbit? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Fitbit receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Terrible company. Placed an order for a replacement strap - many days later as it hadn't arrived and I chased them - they told me they could not deliver for another 3 weeks. Had to speak via email, telephone, Twitter and livechat to get any response. They kept saying they would refer to their 'higher team' - which only ever replied in the middle of the night - usually between midnight and 3am. Eventually they confirmed they would cancel the order and I got replacement same day from Argos. They made clear order was cancelled and no money would be taken from my account. They wouldn't offer any recompense despite hours of chasing them for info and resolution. They gave me a FitBit Coach app I didn't want and have never used - they had to supply me with 3 separate codes for this as none of them worked, causing more stress. Two months later I get a jokey email from company saying the product has been despatched to me and the money for it taken from my account! Cue hours more wrangling via phone, Twitter, LiveChat and email. They refused to reimburse money taken from my account without permission/illegally and said I would need to return product when it arrived - they would then need 10 days from receipt of product back to reimburse me. They could either send a new mailing sticker - or I could return at my own cost to the Netherlands! (I live in the UK!) I had to repeatedly chase and complain till they agreed to cancel delivery from their courier and give me back my money - though this will take another 10 days. Never ever use this company direct. They are terrible and have woeful customer service. Never offered resolution or any compensation - constantly making me feel like it was my fault."
"Thank y’all so much! Apparently my Versa was faulty and a new one is on its way to me already. Fitbit Customer Service is the best I’ve ever worked with. Eager to help, very responsive and professional. Top notch!"
"Had some trouble with my device, however the team at Fitbit assisted quite swiftly and the device will be replaced soon. The staff is friendly and understanding."
"I had one Charge 2 device, and 3x Charge HR. There were all very bad quality and had them replaced after less than 1 year until Fitbit stopped, saying the warranty is for the original purchase not replacement! So i I have Charge HR for 8 months now and it's disintegrating! I was always recommending it to people saying that even though it's bad quality the support naver make any problems replacing it. But now, I think it's not worth the money"
"I love my fitbit and how i can interact with it on my iphone :)"
"Ref: 100021251 the service we received was lovely and the Rolex we purchased as my husband's 50th present was the best value we could find. the ladies in the store are lovely and really knowledgeable. would recommend them to anyone."
"Quick delivery and plenty of tracking information - however they do use an excessive amount of packaging for one replacement band, very wasteful."
"I ordered two Fitbit devices worth a total of £200 for my wife and me on 31 January 2018. I was notified by Fitbit UK that they had been dispatched on 5 January by their courier DPD. I was informed by DPD that the package would be delivered on 8 January to my nominated collection point. The shop wrongly returned the package to DPD . I could not contact DPD by phone and used their app, where a Customer Service person assured me they would try to get the return redelivered. The package is showing as returned. Fitbit Customer Support did nothing and we have no idea when or if our Fitbits will arrive. The moral of the story is that there are other fitness trackers available and while we have been long-term Fitbit users the company displays absolutely no loyalty or service to its customers."
"Everything I ordered shipped in a timely manner and great quality."
"Have a query regard my Fitbit tracker, two minutes on Live Chat to great guy in the 'States and the issue was sorted. Top marks to Fitbit customer service."
"Ordered a Charge 2 which had a faulty function recording too many flights of stairs climbed. After a couple of emails back & forth Fit Bit sent me a new tracker. A problem dealt with competently. I would recommend dealing with them in future."
"Great product Great after sale when I had a problem which was solved very quickly"
"Very pleased with the product. The battery lasts long enough and the readings are very accurate. Tracking my excersize in addition to my calories has really helped my attempt to reach my ideal goal."
"Customer focussed, quick response, super happy with solution and offered continuous delivery information - brilliant experience!"
"Fitbit was very helpful when my device stopped working, they even gave me a 25% discount off a new device !"
"The products' comparison chart is great and the customer support is super helpful. One aspect that didn't allow me to put 5 stars is the exchange procedure for faulty items. Specifically, FitBit is using the DPD delivery service which is just awful, has extremely poor customer support and is rated on average 1-1.5 stars by users. If FitBit wants to provide great service they have to select reliable delivery company. As at the end of the day, I as a customer received absolutely awful experience when exchanging the faulty FitBit product."
Fitbit is rated 3.89 based on 18 reviews