The Ink Spot Reviews

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
Speed of Service
Fast service and quality printing on merchandise.
Speed of Service
Very fast service and delivery! Pens we bought are great quality and exceeded our expectations!!
Speed of Service
These guys did GREAT work. VERY fast, and at an exceptionally reasonable price. I highly recommend them for all your pencil needs :D
Speed of Service
Fast production and shipping. Product was fantastic and looked great. Exceeded my expectations!
Speed of Service
U have used the Ink Spot many times and I am always happy with the product quick response and price.
Speed of Service
Great products and great service. Excellent customer service.
Speed of Service
Quality product delivered on time at an affordable price.
Speed of Service
I only use Ink Spot for my studio pens! Hands down the best product and service!
Speed of Service
We have placed several orders for specialized ink pens. We were very happy about the turn around time and the orders placed and shall continue to order from The Ink Spot.
Speed of Service
The product was everything I thought it would be.
Speed of Service
I loved how the pens looks and the customer service very helpful Thank You Ink Spot
Speed of Service
I have ordered previously customized carpenter pencils from this company, the order came as expected. All good.
Ordered 200 personalized pens on October 13th, a Sunday and the day before Columbus day. I received my order in the mail in Colorado today the 16th. Incredibly fast! Product prices are comparable to others I found online but the Ink-Spot didn't charge extra for set-up or rush orders! I'll definitely be ordering again!
Speed of Service
Online shopping was very easy and customer friendly. Price was good . Order received in a timely manner. Will order again.
Speed of Service
The Ink Spot exceeds expectations with every order. Not only are they fast, they are thorough. We have been utilizing their business for years and are never disappointed. Thank you so much for your business!
Speed of Service
The process was easy. The corrections were addressed timely. The order was expedient. Price was affordable. I am very pleased.
Speed of Service
Great introductory price on a high quality pen. Clients love them; the weight of the pen gives it a solid feel and it writes smoothly.
Speed of Service
My brother recently passed away.... he was a carpenter. I was looking for something to have as a give away at his celebration of life. I wanted something carpenter related and engravable. when I found these pencils I sent ink spot my copy specifications. when they realized what was going on then added a couple of graphics to make it extra special. we were very pleased. they look beautiful!
Speed of Service
Team Inkspot and Natasha do a great job. Always order my branch pens from here. Customers love em too. Quick shipment too.
Speed of Service
Good items for advertising.
The Ink Spot is rated 4.86 based on 1,424 reviews